Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] - Romance (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (56979 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ishsoph:
Biko akpozila ya used property n'oga apukwa uka.
kwanyeturu ya ugwu n'owu nwanyi ibe gi k'obu.
indigo?
iwe ya O n'adi oku? Anugo m.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ishsoph:
Lmoa!
And after he'd pass to his new apprentice @ Rhymez.
Yes! Yes! Chelsea Lost grin

oops! undecided
Caracta is my E-daughter period!

@SpikeC. Shey na my house u go come pay bride price?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
Cathaliya: iwe ya O n'adi oku? Anugo m.
Ka brimestone! O buru n'iga alaghachi azu hichasia ya oga adi nma biko.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Emmy9ite(m): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
Kids on the loose! I don't know who to blame, ASUU or Mtn? The free MB is getting too much.
Let me flee before I am infected. I believe what Jim Rohn said, "You are the average of the five people you spend your time with"
*Takes caracta out of thread*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
xynerise:

oops! undecided

Caseless is looking 4 u 4 his cylinder. Or have u sold it too cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ishsoph: Ka brimestone! O buru n'iga alaghachi azu hichasia ya oga adi nma biko.
mana obughi na o ihe o bu n'ezie nah.....ha ncha wu egwuregwu joor.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
Cathaliya: cleanup kwa? You shit for here?

Wait o. Killz na your nanny? Nti m anukwa ozo

grin

LOL! Naaaa he isn't but we are derailing.

What does the igbo thingy mean?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by spikesC(m): 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
Cathaliya: lol, used property? I give up on you.......

pulease, caracta is the best thing that ever happened to the romance section. wish ladies would imitate her rather than all these carcasses (no offense), atleast we MEN would have more options.

You joined 5 days ago, therefore, u be learner...ur sins are forgiven cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
spikes C:

nwanne m, i fuo la oooo cheesy
Nwa nnaa ichotagom oooo!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
spikes C:

pulease, caracta is the best thing that ever happened to the romance section. wish ladies would imitate her rather than all these carcasses (no offense), atleast we MEN would have more options.

You joined 5 days ago, therefore, u be learner...ur sins are forgiven cool
yes sir..... I don hear.

Priceless Carat(a) gold, no mind my mouth, o jare.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
Choicegirl:

LOL! Naaaa he isn't but we are derailing.

my ear don hear
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ishsoph: Caseless is looking 4 u 4 his cylinder. Or have u sold it too cheesy
Your mates are dreaming and having wet dreams you are here talking nonsense undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by spikesC(m): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
xynerise:

oops! undecided

it is a fact that u're not use to modern facilities. Antelope

Btw, her parents make use of POS (google it tongue )
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
@Sexkillz incase you get to see this, can we have a debate arguing for or against homosexuality? Maybe Simon Andal, Airforce 1, Hezron Lorraine and Pink Lesbian argue for and some others against.

Please please please and please

Just a suggestion.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
Choicegirl:

Her ear don hear another one cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
spikes C:

Help me google am
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
Cathaliya: my ear don hear

Hahaha. Thanks
I love your moniker by the way. Reminds me of Columbiana. I just love Spanish names cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
Choicegirl: @Sexkillz incase you get to see this, can we have a debate arguing for or against homosexuality? Maybe Simon Andal, Airforce 1, Hezron Lorraine and Pink Lesbian argue for and some others against.

Just a suggestion.
locate the complains and suggestion thread nah....he will see it faster there
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
Choicegirl: @Sexkillz incase you get to see this, can we have a debate arguing for or against homosexuality? Maybe Simon Andal, Airforce 1, Hezron Lorraine and Pink Lesbian argue for and some others against.

Just a suggestion.
A debate that involves religious backing is not a debate. The opposing team will definitely use the bible against homosexuality
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
Choicegirl:

Hahaha. Thanks
I love your moniker by the way. Reminds me of Columbiana. I just love Spanish names cheesy
I dey tells you... That girl nah baaaddddtttt girl.

I just love that character...a brave one.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
spikes C:

Epic!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caracta(f): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
Cathaliya: lol, used property? I give up on you.......

Far from it. Inasmuch as we all joke and have fun, we should learn to use (or not to use) some words.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by spikesC(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
xynerise:
Help me google am

but, why are we having this fight self. i thought we're friends grin
u love me, i love u
u love my e-dog, i love ur e-daughter cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
Caracta:

Far from it. Inasmuch as we all joke and have fun, we should learn to use (or not to use) some words.
i know that already. That was a joke that didnt go down well...... I apologise.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caracta(f): 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
Emmy9ite: Kids on the loose! I don't know who to blame, ASUU or Mtn? The free MB is getting too much.
Let me flee before I am infected. I believe what Jim Rohn said, "You are the average of the five people you spend your time with"
*Takes caracta out of thread*

I hope you are getting ready for tomorrow's challenge grin

I'm done here for today. Goodnight y'all cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
@Choicegirl is Airforce1 one of them shocked I talk am, d way that guy used to fight with girls in every thread. Abeg Sexkillz approve make I watch from d side line.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
spikes C:

but, why are we having this fight self. i thought we're friends grin
u love me, i love u
u love my e-dog, i love ur e-daughter cheesy
Your fada grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by spikesC(m): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
Cathaliya: i know that already. That was a joke that didnt go down well...... I apologise.

thats why i like this my sister, oya come make i find u one husband grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caracta(f): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
Cathaliya: i know that already. That was a joke that didnt go down well...... I apologise.

Awww come on pretty, it's all good now. Sleep like a baby...goodnight grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
xynerise:
A debate that involves religious backing is not a debate. The opposing team will definitely use the bible against homosexuality

Not necessarily. You can't factor all your points on religion. What happens to Atheists? Besides i have been in a gathering where religion was used to support homosexuality. Its left to the debaters to carry out a thorough research and indepth study. Religion factors in all aspects of life. Besides the homosexuality question is long overdue.

Give them a chance to speak and you may change your view. Most of us just speak against it without careful analysis and reasoning.

@Cathaliya. Thanks. Will take it there
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
spikes C:

thats why i like this my sister, oya come make i find u one husband grin
you mean,make you find me person wey go dey look after my cage?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
@Caracta pls accept Cathy's apology b4 going to bed, ok?

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (98) (Reply)

See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday / My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.