Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,113 members, 7,863,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] - Romance (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (57166 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Emmy9ite(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
Who is competing with me? Why are they changing everyday?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
Cathaliya: my brother, Damelza has gotten your message. I see am for celebrity section.
Ezi nwannem daalu!
Nnwa ahu bu so mmadu.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ishsoph:
Deranged father u can have ur daughter for yourself.
I don port.

demelza baby where arth thou
Poor boy undecided. Try again when u don mature tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hahahaha Lol; chai; see exposure o..... grin grin grin you never know ehh; you just might get an invite.... grin grin grin
Eze Promoe:
Wow, wonderful! Which means they're going beyond all limitations to clinch the status of Nairaland Couple of the Month, currently held by adaobi123 and Afam4eva. Formerly by ogugua88 and sexkillz.
I pray to attend a wedding ceremony of two Nairalanders. I'll never miss it for anything, even if its done in Maiduguri.
VERY INTERESTING! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
@ Eze Promoe: I may not be available on Sunday
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ishsoph:
Ezi nwannem daalu!
Nnwa ahu bu so mmadu.
kosi problem....enjoy your lomance with her
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
Simple; na cos you stubborn; change from yah stubbornness; then dem go carry the award come yah house present am to you...Gbam!!!grin grin grin
xynerise:
Couple of the month? . Dem no give me award o grin

How come Sexkillz and Ogugua and Adaobi and Afam4eva get wey me no get? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ishsoph:
Really!
She'z been pass from hand to hand
Can't do where my bruv acidosis yaf done.
Its an abomination where we came from.

Where is my demelza(actually my 1st nl crush)
loser! grin i knw say u nor like her like i do
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
CFCfan: @ Eze Promoe: I may not be available on Sunday
E don happen...this one na number 2.

Oya, Number 3, show yoursef....*laughing in spanish*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
sanb: Simple; na cos you stubborn; change from yah stubbornness; then dem go carry the award come yah house present am to you...Gbam!!!grin grin grin
I love being stubborn tongue.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
CFCfan: @ Eze Promoe: I may not be available on Sunday
grin. Eze promoe, make una postpone this thing till Christmas grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
sanb: Lol; chai; see analysis o; ain't you forgetting someone here? Rhymez perhaps.... cool
No he is the worthy suitor.
He is assisting him in carrying his gas cylinders to the market while waiting for job(Rhymez according to him just finished his NYSC)
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
xynerise:
grin. Eze promoe, make una postpone this thing till Christmas grin
I get wedding to attend.....
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ishsoph:
gree-die run!!
The last time this guy hugged a lady, the result was triplets tongue
if na other gals, u can trust me to do dis in a twinkle of an eye...but gree na my sister...nothing like that.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
Now's the time to change. Ever heard the slogan "Stubbornness won't take you anywhere"... tongue
xynerise:
I love being stubborn tongue.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by ayobase(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
i am sooo sooo confused.....na market we dey?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
sanb: Now's the time to change. Ever heard the slogan "Stubbornness won't lead/get you anywhere"... tongue
thank me later
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hahahahahaha; ROTFL....grin grin grin
Ishsoph:
He is assisting him in carrying his gas cylinders to the market while waiting for job(Rhymez according to him just finished his NYSC)
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
ayobase: i am sooo sooo confused.....na market we dey?
the famous siamese twin, how far? By the way, where una cojoin? For belt? grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by ayobase(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
caseless: loser! grin i knw say u nor like her like i do
Wow if there is any loser here bro its you.
U were not even shy reeling how many guys that collected her from you.
pele bro grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by ayobase(m): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
Cathaliya: the famous siamese twin, how far? By the way, where una cojoin? For belt? grin grin

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
ayobase:

...another confusion? Pele o. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
Cathaliya: you see your life? What makes you think you cant woo your wife again? Or do you think you already know everything about her?

See, make i tell you, In marriage, 'lthe wooing' continues, the getting-to-know- you continues, The I-love- you continues......or dont you think that there will be some changes after the marriage?

I know pity you at all...na you do yoursef.
i have always done this and kept to love ethics...i've given sitting room/bedroom wooing....trust me nau wink na dat african man syndrome of not wanting to say i love u to their wives affect me(check front page to laugh , there is a topic ther with respect to naija men on this. u go laff taya).
pity me pls.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
sanb: Now's the time to change. Ever heard the slogan "Stubbornness won't take you anywhere"... tongue
Have you heard of the slogan ''Stubborness is another form of determination''... cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
For what?.... grin
Cathaliya: thank me later
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ishsoph:
*falls from gej's heart* grin

xynerise, where my gas cylinder?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
caseless: if na other gals, u can trust me to do dis in a twinkle of an eye...but gree na my sister...nothing like that.
gree-die read in-between th line o!
Don't think this post is meant for me, its for you o.
To make u relax whenever your together.

*whispers into her ear*
His 3rd leg does not know blood relations when its charged o!
FACT!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
Only if it's used wisely... cool grin tongue
xynerise:
Have you heard of the slogan ''Stubborness is another form of determination''... cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
caseless: i have always done this and kept to love ethics...i've given sitting room/bedroom wooing....trust me nau wink na dat african man syndrome of not wanting to say i love u to their wives affect me(check front page to laugh , there is a topic ther with respect to naija men on this. u go laff taya).
pity me pls.
no worry, your story go soon become '' WIN CARACTA'S HEART OR DIE TRYING''
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
sanb: For what?.... grin
badt girl...you don modify, abi?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
For real?... shocked You're welcome dude; nice one; join the moving train....
jaxy: Gud day guys

My first comment since 06

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (98) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.