Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] - Romance (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (56752 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
been long I came

now wots on??
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
skydeep:
Hmmmm. Tell me more
hmmm...d tori long o*cries*
xynerise is a renowned womanizer and known for his womanizing prowess. He's been frm one e-hooker 2 another.
Infact, it got 2 a point dat his daughter,in full glare of evrbody last night, asked her father ; 'are u my father or my sugar- daddy?' . This of couse , points 2 an attempted incestous act. *cries more*.. The whole place was thrown into pandemonium upon hearin dz qstion frm his daughter. Dis is not a ploy 2 dent his image, but to save u frm him cos i care. *grabs tissue paper to wipe my tears*
ask dont8(his accomplice in crime) and spike(secondarian), they knw abt all i have said.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dyt:

He can't do nada
good 2 hear this. I myt chase de-explorer off u.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by ikekings(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dygeasy: Ikekings How Far Na? gringrin
I'm kul bro nd u?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by chukxy44(m): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dyt:

Sexy is d name

Nice one, am certain that the part of my brain responsible for projecting beautiful female images, should be able to come up with a thrilling image of you by tomorrow.

Loving yea already wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dyt(f): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
caseless: good 2 hear this. I myt chase de-explorer off u.

And after den?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
[size=20pt]LIST OF MEN & THEIR LADIES (SLOTS)[/size]

[size=24pt]SATURDAY[/size]

SLOT 1
Ikekings and Dygeasy to woo Lupey 20:00

SLOT 2
Speakdatruth and emmy9ite to woo Caracta 20:30

SLOT 3
CFCfan and Mr knowitall. to woo Dallas Cowgirl 21:00

SLOT 4
Crown Prince and dopeJemi to woo Gree-die 21:30

[size=24pt]SUNDAY[/size]

SLOT 5
bennyraz and 190 to woo Agrika

SLOT 6
Murimoney and Yungwizzzy to woo alutacontinua

SLOT 7
Chukxy and Ayobase to woo Dyt

SLOT 8
D-Explorer and Eze Promoe to woo mukina2

[size=18pt]NOW THE BOYS ARE GONE, ITS TIME FOR THE REAL MEN TO BATTLE IT OUT TO THE FINISH![/size]

[size=32pt]WE HAVE ONLY 4 HOURS LEFT![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by omiobo: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
Who is buying? Who is selling?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
tonnieblaise: hehe...u wan finish person?
nope, just wanna know what he is talking about in that strange language.....grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
caseless: yes. He's been cheating on her anyway.
hmm, madam Skydive, I dey hail o. Your husband has been a very bad good boy.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
Homguy: lol. I don see you !

what is cojones?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
caseless: hmmm...d tori long o*cries*
xynerise is a renowned womanizer and known for his womanizing prowess. He's been frm one e-hooker 2 another.
Infact, it got 2 a point dat his daughter,in full glare of evrbody last night, asked her father ; 'are u my father or my sugar- daddy?' . This of couse , points 2 an attempted incestous act. *cries more*.. The whole place was thrown into pandemonium upon hearin dz qstion frm his daughter. Dis is not a ploy 2 dent his image, but to save u frm him cos i care. *grabs tissue paper to wipe my tears*
ask dont8(his accomplice in crime) and spike(secondarian), they knw abt all i have said.
chai, you sef, close your mouth small.......ameebo lakpa lakpa.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
ikekings: I'm kul bro nd u?
I'm Fine O... How's Today Gonna Go?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
I'm Jogging Already In Preparation!!! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by lupey: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dygeasy: I'm Jogging Already In Preparation!!! cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by AbuMikey(m): 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Marthakings: Hmmmmm
why are you "hmmmmmming" undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
lupey:

grin grin grin
Cheiii! All Of These Just Dey Sweet My Belle...grin kisskiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cathaliya: chai, you sef, close your mouth small.......ameebo lakpa lakpa.
*falls from obj's head* grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dygeasy: Cheiii! All Of These Just Dey Sweet My Belle...grin kisskiss
make you no go be ''looser'' after all these joggings o....na that one go pain me pass o.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
caseless: *falls from obj's head* grin
grin grin
that one sweet you wella, abi? See teeth!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cathaliya: hmm, madam Skydive, I dey hail o. Your husband has been a very bad good boy.
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cathaliya: make you no go be ''looser'' after all these joggings o....na that one go pain me pass o.
Baby Gyal Shey You'll Support Me?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
chukxy44:

Thanks dear, hopefully dis shud be fun n interesting.
thank you kwa? I do am make you repay me in kind.
Ok, the deal be say, as I nominate you so,you go woo me for the next season.

Deal?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dygeasy: Baby Gyal Shey You'll Support Me?
my dear, tell NEPA make them bring light, eh.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Emmy9ite(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
*Licks my lips and cracks my finger*
Waiting patiently for 8:30
I just hope this won't end here. Am willing to make caracta my e-wife!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by ayobase(m): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dyt:

I am here for my wooers oooo

ooooh!
she has been on a low-key tinz!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dyt:

And after den?
i might take u as mine.*lick lips*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cathaliya: my dear, tell NEPA make them bring light, eh.
gringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by ikekings(m): 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dygeasy: I'm Fine O... How's Today Gonna Go?
I don wear my gadgets ooo. Operation lupey must fall!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cathaliya: my dear, tell NEPA make them bring light, eh.

You're one interesting character I tell ya cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
Br3nd4:

You're one interesting character I tell ya cheesy
Welcome Here Sissygringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
ikekings: I don wear my gadgets ooo. Operation lupey must fall!
Na Operation Fire For Fire I Dey Ogrin... Ikekings Must Fail!!cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (98) (Reply)

Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.