Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] - Romance (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (56759 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Speakdatruth: 5:23am On Aug 31, 2013
6.24am. hw u pipo? hw z ma boo boo snippy?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by ATMC(f): 5:34am On Aug 31, 2013
sanb: Ulala!!! Precious stones are a gurls best friend....so tell me, what're the types you've got handy? Ruby, Emerald, Diamond (My favorite grin grin cool), Topaz, Jade....and the list goes on....let's know the list; and then we'll decide for the guys.... grin grin grin
babe alert ur guy...i get all kinds...but y e be only d babes dey show interest...where dem guys dey? hope una know sey action speaks louder than voice...with a precious stone yhu mk ur statement...one tym! no dulling
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 5:40am On Aug 31, 2013
[size=20pt]LIST OF MEN & THEIR LADIES (SLOTS)[/size]

[size=24pt]SATURDAY[/size]

SLOT 1
Ikekings and Dygeasy to woo Lupey

SLOT 2
Speakdatruth and emmy9ite to woo Caracta

SLOT 3
CFCfan and Mr knowitall. to woo Dallas Cowgirl

SLOT 4
Crown Prince and dopeJemi to woo Gree-die

[size=24pt]SUNDAY[/size]

SLOT 5
bennyraz and 190 to woo Agrika

SLOT 6
Murimoney and Yungwizzzy to woo alutacontinua

SLOT 7
homguy and Ayobase to woo Dyt

SLOT 8
D-Explorer and Eze Promoe to woo mukina2

[size=18pt]NOW THE BOYS ARE GONE, ITS TIME FOR THE REAL MEN TO BATTLE IT OUT TO THE FINISH![/size]

[size=32pt]WE HAVE ONLY 15 HOURS LEFT![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 6:28am On Aug 31, 2013
Ikekings How Far Na? gringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Homguy(m): 6:32am On Aug 31, 2013
Am opting out organizers. After changing my woo-ee 3rice? After i took a crash course in german lang and customized lines for sanb? Sequel to ur switchin me to Dyt ystrday? i give up. Sori 4 d inconvienience doe.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Homguy(m): 6:35am On Aug 31, 2013
Am opting out organizers. After changing my woo-ee 3rice? After i took a crash course in german lang and customized lines for sanb? Sequel to ur switchin me to Dyt ystrday? i give up. Sori 4 d inconvienience doe.i aint
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 7:27am On Aug 31, 2013
spikes C:

you're a small girl, u for understand wink
Face-saving is allowed.
I reserve my comment.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 7:28am On Aug 31, 2013
Homguy: Am opting out organizers. After changing my woo-ee 3rice? After i took a crash course in german lang and customized lines for sanb? Sequel to ur switchin me to Dyt ystrday? i give up. Sori 4 d inconvienience doe.

na wa o....
Eze, Chukxy is interested sha. Try to track him down.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by ayobase(m): 7:41am On Aug 31, 2013
Homguy: Am opting out organizers. After changing my woo-ee 3rice? After i took a crash course in german lang and customized lines for sanb? Sequel to ur switchin me to Dyt ystrday? i give up. Sori 4 d inconvienience doe.i aint

Let's just do it for the fun of it...me sef don tire....but, just wanna make it worthwhile....nothing serious, just FUN!

If na only "I Love You" u go fit type, no wahala!

Where dat woman sef....her brake light has been out since days back!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2013
demelza:
Wow!
Err............
Yaaaaay! She read it, she read it! *singing & dancing* All ma ladies, all ma ladies tingere kukere....
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2013
Homguy: Am opting out organizers. After changing my woo-ee 3rice? After i took a crash course in german lang and customized lines for sanb? Sequel to ur switchin me to Dyt ystrday? i give up. Sori 4 d inconvienience doe.i aint
You know its no fault of anyone that it has turned out this way. It was the boys that have been quitting simply because they can't stand the heat. Thanks for your time, who am I to impose this on you, afterall the wooing challenge thread title reads, "MEN, PICK YOUR LADIES" not "BOYS PICK YOUR LADIES."
Once again, thanks for your time!

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2013

Chairman roger ayobase, dont take nada serious. Do it 4 d fun of it, afteral u'd not be given any of d girls to take home. I can even woo Iyabo Obasonjo here, heck I wont take her home not even in my dream. Its Truckpusher that set this compromising precedent angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by spikesC(m): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2013
Cathaliya: Face-saving is allowed.
I reserve my comment.

this early morning undecided
Na so u dey greet person? or prostrate
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2013
[size=20pt]LIST OF MEN & THEIR LADIES (SLOTS)[/size]

[size=24pt]SATURDAY[/size]

SLOT 1
Ikekings and Dygeasy to woo Lupey

SLOT 2
Speakdatruth and emmy9ite to woo Caracta

SLOT 3
CFCfan and Mr knowitall. to woo Dallas Cowgirl

SLOT 4
Crown Prince and dopeJemi to woo Gree-die

[size=24pt]SUNDAY[/size]

SLOT 5
bennyraz and 190 to woo Agrika

SLOT 6
Murimoney and Yungwizzzy to woo alutacontinua

SLOT 7
Chukxy and Ayobase to woo Dyt

SLOT 8
D-Explorer and Eze Promoe to woo mukina2

[size=18pt]NOW THE BOYS ARE GONE, ITS TIME FOR THE REAL MEN TO BATTLE IT OUT TO THE FINISH![/size]

[size=32pt]WE HAVE ONLY 12 HOURS LEFT![/size]

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2013
flolancracker: undecided don't listen to him
Who be this attention sicker undecided. Sorry my demmy wont giv u what u crave, not even a nickel of her time. Nw sit by d sideline like u'd been and watch men do their thing and learn boy!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 8:46am On Aug 31, 2013

Homguy, we're very sorry about that. Sanb was never in, imagine a lady you admire trying to keep you safe from drama, it was the right thing to do. Please forgive Eze for involving her and again do get on the list. I know how it feels typing these things with an image in your head. So sorry my bro! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 31, 2013
spikes C:

this early morning undecided
Na so u dey greet person? or prostrate
@Spikes & Cathy ekenekwam, ututu oma.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2013
Ishsoph: Who be this attention sicker undecided. Sorry my demmy wont giv u what u crave, not even a nickel of her time. Nw sit by d sideline like u'd been and watch men do their thing and learn boy!
Ishsoph, no derailing today, huh? You and cohorts have done enough.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2013
Ishsoph: @Spikes & Cathy ekenekwam, ututu oma.
If you guys make a mess of this thread today, i will personally sponsor your recess.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by flolancracker: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2013
Ishsoph: Who be this attention sicker undecided. Sorry my demmy wont giv u what u crave, not even a nickel of her time. Nw sit by d sideline like u'd been and watch men do their thing and learn boy!
How old are you? young mister..
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

If you guys make a mess of this thread today, i will personally sponsor your recess.
Sorry mister am done with this thread. Gat important things to do already.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Homguy(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

Homguy, we're very sorry about that. Sanb was never in, imagine a lady you admire trying to keep you safe from drama, it was the right thing to do. Please forgive Eze for involving her and again do get on the list. I know how it feels typing these things with an image in your head. So sorry my bro! smiley
Eze promo nd Dx,such mature dudes! You've got my highest regards. I see chukxy on d list already doe.Thanks for undastanding.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by tonnieblaise(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2013
^ - ^
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by lupey: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2013
Homguy:
Eze promo nd Dx,such mature dudes! You've got my highest regards. I see chukxy on d list already doe.Thanks for undastanding.

*gives him a tight hug* I jst felt u needed that...
smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2013
Cathaliya: more grease to your machine, make im no wear out.....grin
thaliya, may ur days be long. this is the best prayer of 2013.

goodmorring!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

Ishsoph, no derailing today, huh? You and cohorts have done enough.
plorer, should we have left it dormant and trending unattended to? com'on, we need to throw some 'inflammables' for it to keep burning.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2013
xynerise: All these poke-nosers wey dey choke mouth for another person family affair grin. She is my daughter and I know who best fits her.

Caseless is a popular Igbo smoker at Mushin and I cant let him come near her.
undecided
in wizkid's tweet*you an hangover* grin

na u de come sell agidi for us in mushin now.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by chukxy44(m): 11:35am On Aug 31, 2013
Cathaliya: na wa o....
Eze, Chukxy is interested sha. Try to track him down.

Thanks dear, hopefully dis shud be fun n interesting.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2013
chukxy44:

Thanks dear, hopefully dis shud be fun n interesting.

Your name is there already smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by chukxy44(m): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Your name is there already smiley

Yeah, thanks I had seen it before my previous comment.
Thanks bro!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dyt(f): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
ayobase:

Let's just do it for the fun of it...me sef don tire....but, just wanna make it worthwhile....nothing serious, just FUN!

If na only "I Love You" u go fit type, no wahala!

Where dat woman sef....her brake light has been out since days back!

I am here for my wooers oooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dyt(f): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
chukxy44:

Yeah, thanks I had since it before my previous comment.
Thanks bro!

U called my attention here

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (98) (Reply)

Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.