Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] - Romance (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (56733 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: odinnaka, leave my wife.
Isiaboncha stop day-dreaming
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: ortega ko batistuta ni. Na u knw dat one. In ur prime i was no whr? U ar a joker and d comedian kelvin hart wl pay 2 watch. U knw since wen i dey nl? Sms for u!
Stay off my wife, snatcher! Xynerise, u don lose skydeep , and it's obvious. Gas seller(xynerise)!
grin. You dream pass Martin Luthur King
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
Isiaboncha stop day-dreaming
hahahaha...wat is this? Na ibo name i give u. Whch language name b dis?
I'l arrange for u 2 b shot.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: hahahaha...wat is this? Na ibo name i give u. Whch language name b dis?
I'l arrange for u 2 b shot.
Is like you are not an Igbo man.

Isi abo ncha
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
grin. You dream pass Martin Luthur King
his dream came 2 reality when obama became d president. My own shall come 2 light in skydeep.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
Is like you are not an Igbo man.

Isi abo ncha
hmmm..u mah dey hear ibo ni? Comot 4 here,u xpertriate igbo! Nkita onitsha!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caracta(f): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
*Grabs Mic*
Have you ever wondered what its like for the
Sun to stand Still! , for your world to pause
for a moment, and in that moment, you
receive a rush of inspiration, a rush of
insight and have your perspective towards
some thing change forever. I think the above
experience best describe how I felt on
stumbling on Caracta and her diary. She
didn't just paint pictures with words, but
reminded me that amidst the decadence in
our society, the good ones do exist.

Oh Caracter...my nun... my Ms sunshine
you've caught my facy not with Manchester
or Assernal, but with your great personality
and your unique mind.

Here I am several months later, breaking all
the rules of this challenge, damning all the
consequences and defying this bout of
malaria I am currently facing all in a bid to
let you know that somewhere several
kilometres from you is a guy who belives in
you, your dreams, the potential you carry
within, and the grace the almight has
blessed you with. Oga moderator abi Madam
moderator abeg pardon me for intruding into
your challenge. Good thing we both know
that when it comes to matters of the heart
the mind is mummified.

As I was saying, Caracta ... my Ms
sunshine, you are definitely a character. Cool
calm and collected. Blessed with a beautiful
mind, It is no mistake you have numerous
admirers *Abeg Who no like better thing*. It
is of no wonder you decided to be an E-nun,
my E-Nun.

*Draws Caracta closer. Locks her in warm
embrace while mildly caressing her
succulent lips, I stare deep into her
eyes*...Caracta my dear, I'll catch a grenade
for you, I'll step in front of a bullet for
you" ....Ermmmmmm *Scratch that Dear* I
think we both know you're smart and
deserve the truth. I instead will be there
with you all the way, to help you build your
dreams. I Will be your last man standing
when the whole world is all up in arms
against you. Together we will shoulder the
storm. It will be YOU & ME against the
world. Our journey will be rough but don't
worry I'll go the extra mile for you , not just
because you deserve it but because with you
the extra mile is nothing but fun.

I gbadun you Ms Caracta, I dey feel your
Class, it's high time we tango, and take this
thing to the next level.
Caracta... My Nun, My Sunshine
Please Stay beautiful
#Matthew Briggs #SaysSo.

Disclaimer: Guys I get this babe wey I meet
recently, she cute die and she dey lovely. I
like her and I knows say she dey feel me
well well.

To you my *pringles*, if you ever come
across this piece, don't feel bad oh!. this
was just me have e-fun with one of my e-
crushes. Deep down we both know where my
heart really belongs to.

Matthew Briggs, your words have melted my heart. Thank you...but i still don't understand why you took it down. *sniffs* THANK YOU.

@Emmy9ite, how are you today?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: chai, chineke....
Na you dem dey call Casey? Na woman name be that nah...grin
name has never been dis sexy on dz forum b4. Maria must take d credit for dz sweet name. U like am abi?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: hahahaha*laffs in ikemba's voice*
poor pple and their prblms. Ask dangote, dende fernandez, adenuga etc, i dey number 2 for quick dial on their fone. Baby, na me sponsor gej campaign last time. Ibb, atiku, govnos de com do breakfast 4 my house.
I'm d richest man ever liveth.
No worry, i go write ur name for my will.
lmao....no worry, I understand.
Poor people are the greatest dreamers. Just keep on dreaming and maybe, just maybe, your dreams will come true, one day.
grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: name has never been dis sexy on dz forum b4. Maria must take d credit for dz sweet name. U like am abi?
I like, I no go lie you but e be like say the name don dey affect you womanly.
See as you dey quarell everyone like market madwoman.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
Caracta:

Matthew Briggs, your words have melted my heart. Thank you...but i still don't understand why you took it down. *sniffs* THANK YOU.

and that giggs/biggs guy had d guts 2 call u his 'pringles', exclusive name i invented for u.
Dnt mind him abeg. After long church service ,
Oya go take ur bath. I'm here 2 giv 'foot rob'. *Winks*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Emmy9ite(m): 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
Caracta:

Am good love, tried sending a mail but you are not connected. How can I get to you??
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by ayobase(m): 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: no be to make mouth now, come fvckup for evening o...

Ejoo, am counting on you guys to make my day. I go dey cheer una from VIP section.

I meant, "like others that chickened out of the challenge"

Not talking about the"drops"

Hope u are gonna take me in in case she rejects me?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caracta(f): 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
Emmy9ite: Am good love, tried sending a mail but you are not connected. How can I get to you??

Oh really? Check your mail again.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
Caracta:

Glad you like it. I took it down earlier after discovering it was on a wrong thread. I want the world to know I gbadu you. Winks
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by ayobase(m): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: abeg, who dey follow me see this american wonders...since yday, the 2 people wey I see for viewing section (Ayobase and D'Genius), na dem still dey viewing section till now?

Ki lo sele?

The server does mess with our brains....the server dey suffer from the disease "over-retentive memory"
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caracta(f): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: and that giggs/biggs guy had d guts 2 call u his 'pringles', exclusive name i invented for u.
Dnt mind him abeg. After long church service ,
Oya go take ur bath. I'm here 2 giv 'foot rob'. *Winks*

It's Briggs. B-R-I-G-G-S tongue

Why do you flirt with everything in skirt? I have been watching you since. *reports him to Gboliwe* tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caracta(f): 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
Matthew briggs:

Glad you like it. I took it down earlier after discovering it was on a wrong thread. I want the world to know I gbadu you. Winks

I'm so glad i didn't miss it totally. I've been sleeping like dreadlocks. Thank you Matt.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
ayobase:

I meant, "like others that chickened out of the challenge"

Not talking about the"drops"

Hope u are gonna take me in in case she rejects me?
Bros, no dey mention rejection nah...let the best man according to your wooe win, ok?

But,
If you fit turn me on biologically, I no mind o. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
I'm fine gurl; Thanks; and it's good to know the kids are fine..... cheesy
skydeep:
Sweetheart, am cool and the kids also. Its been awhile. How you doing? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
*Obeys the order* but make you no snatch Xyno wife o; remember say what God has yoked together, let no man put apart... cool
caseless: skydeep, here is anoda witness 2 all d allegations raised against xynerise. *invites her 2 d witness 2 face d judge*
*whispers*
sanb, no fall my hand o0..i wan snatch xynerise wife.*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: lmao....no worry, I understand.
Poor people are the greatest dreamers. Just keep on dreaming and maybe, just maybe, your dreams will come true, one day.
grin grin
*drags to my 'xquisite' bedroom in rich-man's style to punish her for insulting my person*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
sanb: *Obeys the order* but make you no snatch Xyno wife o; remember say what God has yoked together, let no man put apart... cool
No worry I don buy rat poison for am.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: *drags to my 'xquisite' bedroom in rich-man's style to punish her for insulting my person*
you mean una backyard for that face-me-I-face-you where you dey squat with peter?
tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
Caracta:

It's Briggs. B-R-I-G-G-S tongue
don't mind this guy. him wan carry oyibo name woo my wife. briggs ko, bricks ni

Caracta: Why do you flirt with everything in skirt? I have been watching you since.
i'm very sorry about this. wink....na devil work. if not so, all other gals wey i dey follow sef nor reach u. u immeasurably extant in ur ways. kiss

Caracta: *reports him to Gboliwe* tongue
it's been long i saw her anyway. she de support me too like gree-die
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: I like, I no go lie you but e be like say the name don dey affect you womanly.
See as you dey quarell everyone like market madwoman.
hahahah....i'm a man with tha voice of a man. forget that cassey wey de sing, na my own make sense pass.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
sanb: *Obeys the order* but make you no snatch Xyno wife o; remember say what God has yoked together, let no man put apart... cool
in russel simmon's tweet: anyone whose mission is to keep people apart is swimming against a very strong tide. xynerise wan take woman(cara) away.....
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: hahahah....i'm a man with tha voice of a man. forget that cassey wey de sing, na my own make sense pass.
I pray o.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by spikesC(m): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
[size=18pt]Alo nu[/size] grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Ab025(m): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
Guys, is this how u guys really woo ur gals...?

I mean, whatz really going on here, is this "wooing challenge" or cracking jokes.....?

Damn, its really derailling.....!!!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by sucezTP(f): 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
Yegbee! See beautiful lines..can't believe what I'm seeing o! Btw, where were those lines in 1880s when my man was wooing me. Ah, lai lai I must do ''tun migbe'' tonit. Still counting sha..lemme siddon watch till I finish my free MB.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Smartiegurl(f): 6:14am On Sep 02, 2013
Eze Promoe: Where is Smartie gurl
Smiles......i'm right here ma King. I missed you..

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply)

8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.