Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! (50964 Views)

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Kessythegeek(m): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2013
If you know and you truly know that you aren't among or included or any conneckted to what she just spilled..why dont you just shut up to save space...and stop gabbling! Hmm @op more brainpower to ýour neurons...

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Odunharry(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2013
pipu stil dey here o...where op
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Kessythegeek(m): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2013
I wont blame the girls and i also wont blame the Guys | since we are so dumb that we cant resist anything on skirts and clowny make-up...and since the ladies wont stop craving alluring lies we guys pour ovt... life goes on...Am still looking foward tho to that perfect girl av been waitin...on.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by EatmyShorts: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2013
marvelling: Aunty abeg o! Don't you think you are spilling too much? wink

Hey!! Will you keep quiet! What do you know about life?!

Please continue OP.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by yungryce: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2013
Goodjay: I wonder why matured people will just base their arguments on a "cartoon" like "barbie" as if you dont know dat dey are jst people's imagination
y did u hv 2 go & spoil it. U 4get that they r WOMEN & not GIRLS
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Homguy(m): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2013
Eni~girl:
Buh lyk criozli wah OP saed z tru, nd y qalz dey para for her cuz she exposed yo secret?? even if she exposed ur secret at least she made use of sme certain percentaqes nt ALL. Babe ride on nofinq du yhu. Abeq if u dy vex no turn here tu battlefield oh nd no room for insult plz.
ishigi ,ur long awaitd response frm a lady lyk u.Btw,guys i guess dis ishigi girl is jst bored tryna catch fun. Ignoring er posts is bst 4 mature dudes
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by cloaked(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Another village dunce!

What have I denied on this thread bish
....lol-menting in excess#

...imagine a ninnyhammer/lunk headed lady who cant even comprehend a simple grammer calling me a village dunce!#...hmmm#...wah a shame!#

...lemme give u few pointers...cos i'm pretty sure u gon need them;

1. Read n understand a msg b4 u reply.(that i'm sure all ya english teachers /lecturers/tutors forgot 2 mention).
2.you don't have 2 reply if a msg doesnt beg 4 one.(this is d major reason i called you.. "cutie-dumb-lil-miss-over sabi in my previous post)

...P.S...y'all means "YOU ALL"!...

...IMHO...i have a feelin u still aint gon understand wah i just said!#

4 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by crackhaus: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2013
Onye~Ego:

make u post am or ur blog ba.... Lols 8-)
LoL, No! why would I do that? Besides this nor be my kind of content. I'm just enjoying the matters arising
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by ishigi(f): 11:50am On Aug 24, 2013
Homguy:
ishigi ,ur long awaitd response frm a lady lyk u.Btw,guys i guess dis ishigi girl is jst bored tryna catch fun. Ignoring er posts is bst 4 mature dudes

u knw av been on this thread and hv actually met matured dudes.and we did agree to disagree.u can check the previous threads.and i 'm guessing you read one or two of my posts and came to a conclusion.is that really maturity?
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by ishigi(f): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2013
yungryce:
y did u hv 2 go & spoil it. U 4get that they r WOMEN & not GIRLS

please try and go back to find out what made me talk about barbie.it was meant to poke fun at a nonso guy that commented.it was not related to the topic.u guys shld seriously do a little research before concluding on something.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Homguy(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
@ishigi .Bin follwing dis thread 4 awhile. Read mst of ya posts n countr-posts. If the thread doesnt unsettle u,y exert xo mch energy nd frenzy tryin 2 prove a pt dat doesnt change realty?(wateva reality is).and if u tink u'ld like 2 educate a bunch of supposd ignorant dudes,n dey arnt willing,den letit sleep! Dis is my lst post 2 u.cheers!
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Rdduite(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
I actually kept mute 4 a while cos i've seen dat sm commemts & counter-comments dnt merit reply 4rm a matured dude! I'l rather ignore u than try 2 correct cos a fool's always right in his/her eye!
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
wink
Fkforyou: @OP....pls don't 4get to add dual personality/ bipolar syndrome:these types claim to b somone they are not,dis moment they are holy d next moment are somtin else...e.g on faceless forum they don't hesitate to insult people's mother at d slightest provocation (i.e show thier agbero attitude) but when they are with thier spouse they behave like sheeps,when their spouse slaps them instead of soughting it out privately or revenging at dat instant they come to d only one place they can display their strength...."internent"....these are d types that are usually proud of their spouse in public but in private he treats her like crap....they are also d type that won't let comments like mine to pass without qouting me.
dear,every other thing is connected to all the above,they are SUBS of the listed if you really check well and connect the dots I only mentioned the main. Characteristics that lead to others..love ya
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by majalisa(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
i miss this bus..*climbs okada* follow dat bus
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
ishigi: @op i am still waiting for an answer sha.shed a little light on the research process na
dear,I would give due explanation on my research tools including those by proffessionals and scientists but I hope you would buy the books and read them from the very first page to the last....they are actually expensive books and very rare ones..thank you
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Skinni10ne: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
undecided *sighs* really though?
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
crackhaus: Okay, this has gone on long enough.. Miss Splacy_duicy abeg come out and continue your talk, why are you letting the 40yr OLD women spoil our fun here? Na wah oo! Abi you are doing more research, if that's the case please let us know.

Anybody wey no like wetin our soul sister dey talk, make hin lock up naw! Shior, I no understand wetin dey sup here oo...

Abeg OP, I am...in fact, 'WE' are waiting.
thanks dear am compiling my "research" and ill be posting soonest!
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by chinedumo(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
adrainuche: Women can't handle the truth, they hate it when they reveal their secret, OP am a student studying abroad and am sure if I put this in my college confession page it would stare more drama than Bollywood and Nollywood put together. Thread owner permission to do so ... Thankxxxx and I love you.. Information is Knowledge, and Knowledge is power ..

a lot of people are telling their stories on literature section. You dont need to do it here.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
smiley
Kessythegeek: If you know and you truly know that you aren't among or included or any conneckted to what she just spilled..why dont you just shut up to save space...and stop gabbling! Hmm @op more brainpower to ýour neurons...
tnx dear more life to your cells
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by chistar01(m): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
I.M̶̲̥̅̊.O the OP hit the nail on the head, I wonder why most females on this thread are complaining or saying she is wrong... The irony is, some guys falls under some of the categories she listed.. Its just pure fact. If Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ haven't seen Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊r type of 'personality' as a girl.. Be patient am sure madam OP would soon get to Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ , I'll make sure of that
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by coolest01(m): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Lol at Coolnot....are you still mad at me boo boo? kiss
sweetie, mad at u? For wat now?u're my sweetiepie and u've captured my heart gringrin
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by yungryce: 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
ishigi:

please try and go back to find out what made me talk about barbie.it was meant to poke fun at a nonso guy that commented.it was not related to the topic.u guys shld seriously do a little research before concluding on something.
im sorry 2 hv interfered.
I jst tot it funny hw a 'woman' knws so much bout d lives of barbies
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Fkforyou(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
Tanx..@ duicy....same here,but partially till u continue d topic.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by quickygirl(f): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
Nothing new under the sun, there are no secrets..... everything is open
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Eniqurl(f): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
chistar01: I.M̶̲̥̅̊.O the OP hit the nail on the head, I wonder why most females on this thread are complaining or saying she is wrong... The irony is, some guys falls under some of the categories she listed.. Its just pure fact. If Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ haven't seen Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊r type of 'personality' as a girl.. Be patient am sure madam OP would soon get to Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ , I'll make sure of that
wtf! Chistar wah u doen here ah tot u arent feelinq fyn jez qo nd update ur thread bfre ah...... Ma no tlk.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by lyfe(m): 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
The OP is a thinker and a realist I was enjoying your post prior to the arrival of the we-are-big-girls thread derailers who started pouring chaffs to the thread when they noticed you are exposing their overpriced panties.

We guys/boiz/men known you haven't really said anything new. You are just being real to admit that is the way majority of girls, ladies, and women alike think. We see this as a validation to what we know and suspected. Please don't let these I-am-different-kind-of-bietches derail this thread.

We want to hear more. Meanwhile, can I take a peep at your dairy hun?
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by alvin000(m): 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
Timi1990: . My gf is one good example, follow-follow...
my own is always reliant on her gf cox as she said "I can't do without them" Olodo number One!!
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by alvin000(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
Nymphomaniac!!! That's my second name whr as I must hv sex or masturbate almost everyday. Weeks ago, all my girl friends seems nt available. I went patronize Ashawo to ease my urge in one area close to my environment in Benin city. My performance on bed makes that Ashawo to return my money n even beg to Follow me to my house whr we end off having a sleepless night. Now the matter that's bothering me is this particular claim that she loves me n even ready to marry me. Could dis be sex love or true love?
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
Eni~girl:
wtf! Chistar wah u doen here ah tot u arent feelinq fyn jez qo nd update ur thread bfre ah...... Ma no tlk.
hey hon,why wud u chase my reader away please jus let him be as he said he isn't well jus pray 4 him 2 recover..love ya
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
kiss
chistar01: I.M̶̲̥̅̊.O the OP hit the nail on the head, I wonder why most females on this thread are complaining or saying she is wrong... The irony is, some guys falls under some of the categories she listed.. Its just pure fact. If Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ haven't seen Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊r type of 'personality' as a girl.. Be patient am sure madam OP would soon get to Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ , I'll make sure of that
chister love

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Eniqurl(f): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
splasy_duicy: hey hon,why wud u chase my reader away please jus let him be as he said he isn't well jus pray 4 him 2 recover..love ya
m nahd chasinq im jhur m onli missinq im.....lahv ya 3
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
In case you have forgotten my previous post which was about the married females just to make a point among the "women" reading this thread who I assume are married,this iss the continuation:THE GOSSIPS:this kind of women enjoys gossiping about other peoples marriages and they elivate things that are supposed to be minor.they talk about how bad a parent is in carrying out discipline to their kids but they are actually worse and their marriage is not worth being called a marriage,they go behind their friends and say different things and enjoy gossiping about their neighbours,they often join little groups were they meet other gossips of their type and this group consists of HOUSEWIVES...quote:an idle mind is the devils workshop!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. / My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.