Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) (321817 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / The Adjacent. A Crime Thriller / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by rapmike(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2013
Anugod: Whew! Can't believe I dreamt about the Ghost Coperation last night! I was their next target for recruitment. It was so scary the way they had me all covered. I couldn't as much as make a sentence without them knowing. I couldn't confide in anybody. I never wanted to belong to the 'Bad Guys' because I was such a lily-livered, weak-hearted fellow. And they almost 'took me out' because I spilled. That dream was soooo real!
Kay,u see wetin u cause by nt updating. Ppl don dey imagine things 4 dia sleep

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by goldwaters(f): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2013
Kmj, I really like ur story, its unique and interesting. More grease to ur knuckles.
U didn't say what happened to Eva's stuff in d room b4 d pool diving scene. She had to have carried a bag of some sort where she kept her swim wear which she changed into to dive. What about d clothes she wore and all that? Did she leave them in d room?
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
goldwaters: Kmj, I really like ur story, its unique and interesting. More grease to ur knuckles.
U didn't say what happened to Eva's stuff in d room b4 d pool diving scene. She had to have carried a bag of some sort where she kept her swim wear which she changed into to dive. What about d clothes she wore and all that? Did she leave them in d room?

I didn't say ma, because its coming in today's update. But I would clarify here. She wore a gown which she left in the hotel room. And carried only a purse which had jst the lipstick and the small syringe. She dived with her bra and pant. I mentioned it in the update. But stay tuned. Your questions would be answered at 8pm.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
mehn. i've so missed you all my nairaland family by reason of this thread.

Kay how have u been? pele, i can tell from ur past updates dat work has been hectic. u'll be fine okay.

my phone is bad o. so before today, i stopped at page 13. every night i just keep looking at my wristwatch, 8pm, dey try imagine wetin go dey go down on the thread. it hasnt been nice at all.

everybody, u people should go to the literature awards Nomination thread o. and NOMINATE!!! I've inagurated myself as cheif disciplinary officer on this thread. i'm taking attendance and if i find you telling Kayemjay any sweet words here without participating in the Nomination proccess...........

if you are a lady, i will email your name to kayemjay's girlfriend, and still email your boyfriend and tell him u're chasing kayemjay.
if you are a guy, i will email your girlfriend claiming that you are bisexual and u are toasting kayemjay.

on a more srz note, we really need to support him with this. its not like we're paying to read the story or anything.
anyway, nuff said *i'm already talking too much*

later guys. (and please someone should remind me in december, i owe beesqueezy and sexitee a hamper of my trademark edibles) many thanks to you both for being true friends to the writer of the year.

luv ya all
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Ollyfad(f): 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
Finally,finally av caught up wit dis thread tnx 2 d nominatn thread.*~nw m confusd on wich story 2 finally cast my nly vote on 4 d thriller genre.u guys r cwiuzly makin it difficult 4 poor readers lyk my self 2 mak such simple dcisn kus u al r damn 2 1daful.i wil cross d bridge wen i gt dia~* anyways i cnt wait 4 ur update.d suspence nd excitement is killing
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
@ollyfad! ollyfad! ollyfad! how many times did i all your name? confused kini? *where is dat my pankere sef* oya go and do d right tin in that nomination place o jare, before i confuse your bumbum with pankere.

when you finish, fill the attendance sheet.

NAME DATE KISSES
kayemjay (sept 23) 50
beesqueezy (sept 23) 30
joy4mi (sept 25) 20
vivy gift (sept 25) 20
yettocome (sept 25) 20
david wemby (sept 25) 20
kunlesehan (sept 25) 20
Switgoody (sept 25) 20
emperortj93 (sept 26) 12
rock5555 (sept 26) 12
aao (sept 26) 12
hardeydeb (sept 26) 12

*kisses reduce as deadline gets closer. Nominate Kayemjay to grab your kisses now!
Nomination ends midnight, sunday, sept 28 2013. ( actually its midnight, monday sept 29, but i dey fear make una no go do Nigerian time vote on tuesday grin)
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Sexitee03(f): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
everybody, u people should go to the literature awards Nomination thread o. and NOMINATE!!! I've inagurated myself as cheif disciplinary officer on this thread. i'm taking attendance and if i find you telling Kayemjay any sweet words here without participating in the Nomination proccess...........

if you are a lady, i will email your name to kayemjay's girlfriend, and still email your boyfriend and tell him u're chasing kayemjay.
if you are a guy, i will email your girlfriend claiming that you are bisexual and u are toasting kayemjay.

on a more srz note, we really need to support him with this. its not like we're paying to read the story or anything.

later guys. (and please someone should remind me in december, i owe beesqueezy and sexitee a hamper of my trademark edibles) many thanks to you both for being true friends to the writer of the year.

luv ya all

[/quote]

Done ma

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
@cutebliss I see you,

@bodashee, jeeez! I need to thank you in camera. That was some post! Muah! X100

@sexitee, you are a darling. Thanks dearie.

@ollyfad better stop thinking and go nominate me! Lol.

ACTION RESUMES AT 8.

Miss it not!!!!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Yettocome(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
bodashee: mehn. i've so missed you all my nairaland family by reason of this thread.

Kay how have u been? pele, i can tell from ur past updates dat work has been hectic. u'll be fine okay.

my phone is bad o. so before today, i stopped at page 13. every night i just keep looking at my wristwatch, 8pm, dey try imagine wetin go dey go down on the thread. it hasnt been nice at all.

luv ya all

Done tey tey.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
UPDATE DELETED

Visit www.amazingkevinjohn.

Thank you

9 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Florblu(f): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
Kay,wia arth thou?dis past 8 nau
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Yettocome(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
tonite I say..... Wwwwwooooooorrrrrrdddddddddlllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss.........
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
Florblu: Kay,wia arth thou?dis past 8 nau

I don update since dear. Na network delay am.

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Florblu(f): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
Oh!tnk God.kip it up bro#thumbs up#
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sean d baddest guy... Eva no too smart jhur..

Uncle kay; E KU ISE O..

***off to d awards nomination thread***
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
Omo, see IRIS season 4!!

Mehn! Kay!!

I don die finsh!!

My best part was how †ђε mole passed †ђε info †ђε colonel required as tho he was narrating a movie..
Haba!! Kay.. Respect till I die sir!! Na ground I dey boss..
Make ya madam no hear this o. You are †ђε ℓ♥√ع of my life. I'm so in ℓ♥√ع with you..

Madam Kayemjay, na joke o

2 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
Kayemjay!!
Badt plot,badt characters,badt everything! Infact,thumbs up,man!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by ninja4life(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
Wow enjoying dis action film o.but i notice something u said d colonel got mustapha d position of d chief of army staff how possible is dat for just a retired colonel not even a general considering d fact dat d position of d chief of army staff is d highest military position in nigeria(hope am right) and its d president dat can influence d appointment.dats my observation all d same i hope u update tomorrow considering d fact dat u didnot update yesterday.good work
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
bodashee:
i owe beesqueezy and sexitee a hamper of my trademark edibles) many thanks to you both for being true friends to the writer of the year.

luv ya all

Hehehe.. Even if nobody reminds you, I sure will.. *wide grin*
Thanks bro..
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
Kayemjay so after depriving us of an update yesterday na dis short tin u come give us e no good ooo anyway keep it up u are good
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Joy4mi(f): 3:30am On Sep 28, 2013
bodashee: @ollyfad! ollyfad! ollyfad! how many times did i all your name? confused kini? *where is dat my pankere sef* oya go and do d right tin in that nomination place o jare, before i confuse your bumbum with pankere.

when you finish, fill the attendance sheet.

NAME DATE KISSES
kayemjay (sept 23) 50
beesqueezy (sept 23) 30
joy4mi (sept 25) 20
vivy gift (sept 25) 20
yettocome (sept 25) 20
david wemby (sept 25) 20
kunlesehan (sept 25) 20
Switgoody (sept 25) 20
emperortj93 (sept 26) 12
rock5555 (sept 26) 12
aao (sept 26) 12
hardeydeb (sept 26) 12

anty bodashee pls which marking scheme did u use in awarding ur marks sef. look at d time I voted abeg add 5 more marks.

kay weldone sir.

****ghost mode activated again***
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Emperortj93(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2013
Kay u b very good badt guy (cus u'r d only man license 2 use his birth certificate as his drivin license).... Keep rockin ma world..... Btw, i'm still following
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by honorbule(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2013
Oga Kay.....dis ur written movie gas get poster o...got one in mind bur don't no aw to design it.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by DEllaluv(f): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2013
Wow.....nyc 1,wish to read ds story tl old age
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by zenie(f): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2013
U jst gat me Oliver Twisting cheesy
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by ayobami52(m): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
I don go mark register for nomination center

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Parisfran(f): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
ninja4life: Wow enjoying dis action film o.but i notice something u said d colonel got mustapha d position of d chief of army staff how possible is dat for just a retired colonel not even a general considering d fact dat d position of d chief of army staff is d highest military position in nigeria(hope am right) and its d president dat can influence d appointment.dats my observation all d same i hope u update tomorrow considering d fact dat u didnot update yesterday.good work
If the Colonel has connections at the top, he can make very strong recommendations on who holds the CAS position, especially if the President is his 'person'.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Aliyeous(m): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
Guess der wuld b no update 2day kay coz man utd were thrashed...hahaha up arsenal!!! Jokes aside plzzzz updte
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Florblu(f): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
Kay,must i remind u its tym 4u 2update?up united!(RED DEVILS)
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by gosifechris: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
dem beat devil comot for your team,come leave red make una shed blood...#teammournmanu...hehe
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by octoberS10(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
@ last i got here.
Thumbs up kay baba.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
You guys know that I don't update weekends na.

If I wanna update on a saturday, I would state it on friday. Sorry guys, we have to wait till Monday. Luv you pieces.

Ehn, who dem no dey beat? Abeg make una go sleep jor. Man U always stutter @ the start of every season. We are not new to this.

Team Moyes!

*tongue out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (78) (Reply)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.