Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) (321811 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / The Adjacent. A Crime Thriller / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by beyonDskygirl(f): 12:27am On Sep 26, 2013
wow!...wow!...wow!... This is unbelievable mr kay. You're a born writer... Kudos.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by rapmike(m): 12:52am On Sep 26, 2013
Kay, u killed it again! U made Eva more deadly than Sophia,combining d feminine nature of Sophia wit d medical expertise of Tawo. Truly Dangerous.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 26, 2013
HABATICALLY!!! *In P-Square's voice*....Kay u got me glued 2 my fone all day....'d ghost' reminds me of SD6 in Alias with Sloane,Sydney,Anna Espinosa....wonderful story ds is!more great thoughts 2 ur brain darl.

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kenchukscole(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2013
hmmmmmmmm....since Eva wey no bn gt liver don change like ds within a space of three years, i just dey imagine wot wil bcome of SEun.
oga kay...uar dion a wonderful work....the suspense is killing
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Emperortj93(m): 9:11am On Sep 26, 2013
Great piece... Patiently waitin for 8pm 4 2dai update
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2013
@Emperortj93, thanks a lot bro.

@kenchukscole, Sean don turn bad guy o! Na today update una go see am.

@sade, Thanks honey. A kiss wont be bad though, to make the thoughts flow better.

@rapmike, I neva kill am o. I still dey come. Thanks bro.

@beyonDskygirl, Believe it baby. Thanks sweetheart. Coming from a seasoned writer like you, it means a lot

@ninja4life, you go wait o. Na just 8pm.

@2map, Chai! See story. E be like say I go leave am make you continue o my chairman. Lol. You try sha. Thanks bro.

@Nekkie27, babe you dey see o. Abeg I go borrow your eyes o

@JeffreyJamez, Please send your cv. I will forward it to HQ.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2013
@babyzai, na so na. Correct pros.

@IfeomaVanessa, this just captured my heart. Thank you sweety.

@Jumizie13, u love the story sotey u quote every. oya take : kiss kiss kiss

@Florblu, thanks baby. Expecting you at 8pm

@datblaqgurl, yes girl Eva just did all that. Find out what Sean did tonight.

@kennybelle, thanks for the concern bro. My day was STRESS. But you guys keep fueling my tank. You make me go on.

@kenchukscol, thank you sir.

@Kslib, You wont have to wait for long. It's going down tonight.

@Rukitop, thanks sweets. Can you fall in love with me too?

@adisa204, ori e wambe. Letz go dia!!!!

@Sexitee03, thanks Sexitee

@The rock5555, thanks brotherly

@Yettocome, lol. Please be speeechfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

@I_am_Abdul, abeg which kain drugs o? paracetamol abi na phensic? grin grin grin

@hotmolo, Thanks boss.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2013
@Beesqueezy, boo of life. We will talk in camera. You always make me smile.

Phew!!! That was some appreciation. I just had to thank every one individually. It was tasking, but it is worth it. If you know that I mentioned your name please know that you are still owing me for the last show I performed for you o. tongue

Special shout out to the silent readers. Na twin silencers I go send give una. Na joke o.

If I skip ur name please no vex abeg. Na oversight. Please send your name with a blank check so I can do the honors. lol

You guys ROCK!!!

Still I write.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Dedunmola27(f): 11:51am On Sep 26, 2013
You made me join nairaland, you made me pass through all the rigors of picking out a username....but I think it's worth it to say thank you for giving me a good time these past days.
One more thing, could you pour it all down tonight? I'm almost always driving myself nuts with the anticipation of the new twist sad

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Marytess(f): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
Guy u nailed it.wow! wow u are the best.
hmmm ahemd go be pro nw kai and dat tawo,the guy's personality na fearless kaismiley.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by zenie(f): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
lovesick embarassed Falling in love wt d writer already ermmm..d beautiful story I mean grin
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
Dear wonderful peeps,

I had a terrible day at work today. My Bosss totally made me feel useless and incompetent, just because I covered my subordinate's indiscretions.

I tried to write but it just wasn't coming. I'm not just in the right frame of mind.

Please bear with me. Hope you guys understand?

See you same time, same station tomorrow.

Luv u all.

2 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
Uhn?? cry cry
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Anugod(f): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ah! Kayemjay, why would you do this to me? *weeping*
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by may01(f): 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ufan Ima,I'm so sorry I haven't replied you all this while.I lost my phone.I'll holla at you when I get a new one. Wonderful story you've got here...
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Kslib(m): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
kayemjay: Dear wonderful peeps,

I had a terrible day at work today. My Bosss totally made me feel useless and incompetent, just because I covered my subordinate's indiscretions.

I tried to write but it just wasn't coming. I'm not just in the right frame of mind.

Please bear with me. Hope you guys understand?

See you same time, same station tomorrow.

Luv u all.
No problem,we understand,bro.. Its not easy..
Have a nice rest..
Atleast,we'll read two updates tomorrow and have alot to grin at..
All izz well!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
Kslib:
No problem,we understand,bro.. Its not easy..
Have a nice rest..
Atleast,we'll read two updates tomorrow and have alot to grin at..
All izz well!

Ooooohhhhh. Haba na! Oya oshi! Why u dey beh na? Now you have spoilt the surprise.

E be lyk say I go change my mind sef. *grins*
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by frank317: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
Alright kay, every update is mmuah as usual, how can't a reader get addicted to this master piece. Well done.

How ever I will need you to clear some air in the story.

Who is Eva and Sean... I am yet to meet them. I mean why did the Ghost organization get interested in them.

What skill did they have or what made them the choosen ones?

Why did the Ghost organization spend so much resources watching them for year and making them a project?

You noted somewhere that Sean thought he was kidnapped as a result of something that happened in the past. What was it.

I think the first part of the story is incomplete without these information, (except I missed them).

So can u clearify me? Thanx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
Frank my gee,

I love your observations!

I planned to unveil all that information in the course of the tale.

If you notice, in past episodes, I mentioned why the Colonel was so good, and what made the Deadly Quartet so dangerous, mentioning the skills of each person.

I haven't even started with the General sef.

Its part of the plot bro.

I really appreciate you Frank.

I have one eye on Secret of the Gods. Expect me.

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Kslib(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
kayemjay:

Ooooohhhhh. Haba na! Oya oshi! Why u dey beh na? Now you have spoilt the surprise.

E be lyk say I go change my mind sef. *grins*
lol.. Didnt know it was meant to be a surprise...
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by olusola182002: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
@ Kay waiting for †ЂΞ update.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by VivyGift(f): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Awww... This is sad sad
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Florblu(f): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
Kay en en,u want me 2change am 4u abi?which one b surprise?who ask u 4surprise?if na joke c'mon stop it am nt gonna take it easy with u.
#U, get him(kay)arrested nd lock him up til he finish updatin 2days episode#
#owwwkkkk,release him,he has started typin#
all dis wil happen 4real if u fail 2update o.
#pulleeeeeeaaaase update#
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
Choi! I don die today!!!

How I wan take explain mysef?

Em...EM... Erm... As in...

I kneel down dey beg una. Ejor. Please.

Make I update tomorrow. If I type nw, na jargons I go write. Pls.

Am I forgiven?
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by olusola182002: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
Oops so sad ... Sorry about that can't wait for tomao.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kenchukscole(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
kayemjay: Choi! I don die today!!!

Am I forgiven?

no wahala....oga at d top...uar forgiven bfore u said it
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Silvarose(f): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
U r forgiven cos i cant help aving sleepless night but abeg update asas[color=#990000][/color]
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by adisa204(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
Yepa,mo gbe ohhh,oga K just left me in the land of fantasy and thoughts for this night ohhh.All i have to start doing is now reading all the story right from day one again i guess thats okay for me cause i have confirm some issues from the last update.Well,as per say my name na Adisa i and my fellow literature addicts hereby forgive you and sentence you to a very good and healthy night so you would be strong enough to update today.If you are with me say'Yeah,Yeah)!!!

Gudnite amigos
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Therock5555(m): 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ohhh, this is not good atall. After i don call two doctors and three nurses to revive me incase i get cardiac arrest from suspence after reading ur update. So na my puny juice don waste for nothing.

Ok na, tomorow is another day, i reserve my comments till then.

Still i FOLLOW...
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by beyonDskygirl(f): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
kayemjay: Choi! I don die today!!!

Am I forgiven?
okay na. No probs. *Chargin ma b3 against 2morrow*
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by rapmike(m): 1:11am On Sep 27, 2013
K, u 4ckup....lolz,take am easy K, no kill urself,bt if u no update 2mao, i wil cal d whole armed forces of d whole african countries 2 arrest and detain u. Lmao
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Anugod(f): 7:35am On Sep 27, 2013
Whew! Can't believe I dreamt about the Ghost Coperation last night! I was their next target for recruitment. It was so scary the way they had me all covered. I couldn't as much as make a sentence without them knowing. I couldn't confide in anybody. I never wanted to belong to the 'Bad Guys' because I was such a lily-livered, weak-hearted fellow. And they almost 'took me out' because I spilled. That dream was soooo real!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (78) (Reply)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.