Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) - Literature (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) (321628 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / The Adjacent. A Crime Thriller / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 18, 2013
The rock5555:

*hisses loudly and goes out* una go see me next month.

Pushes Ma'am beesqueezy and Sexitee to one side and goes out.

*Comes back and peeps again* phew i thought i just saw Kay, maybe his twin sha.

See una next month

Hehehe. Where u dey go till next month? Shebi I don apologize taya? Na wa for your own kyn rock wey dey shake o..
Anyways, good morning. Hope you had a restful night?

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by donkross1(m): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2013
Lo n behold have seen it all in my dream. Eva killed sohpia. Sean killed da colonel n ahmed killed general. Don kross became d new boss of d ghosts *clears throat* Dazz all. THREAD CLOSED

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2013
don kross: Lo n behold have seen it all in my dream. Eva killed sohpia. Sean killed da colonel n ahmed killed general. Don kross became d new boss of d ghosts *clears throat* Dazz all. THREAD CLOSED
l0lz....i guez u typed dis under duh influence of alomo bitterz..
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2013
Good Morning Every one.

I sincerely apologize for my absence yesterday. Asides from the fact that I was terribly busy, I have a writer's block. I want to write but I just cant seem to put the right pieces together. We are nearing the end of this fantastic ride and I MUST NOT lose the tempo.

I promise an update today or latest, 12noon tomorrow. I want to write something fantastic for you guys not just scribbling anything. And this means that I have to really task my brain.

For the record, Bee is the babe who I talked about in my Diary. She is the one who made me stop.

She is also the one who inspired me to start this thread. Believe it or not, she gave me the title of this novel/movie and told me to try writing something along that idea. She has been my back bone, my everything.

I love you Bee and I owe you everything.

I also want to appreciate Sexitee for all she has done. She has been a darling.

Thank you all for being a part of this....

Still I write.

4 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by weezii(m): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2013
finally we know whom it is.....
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Sexitee03(f): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2013
It's good we finally clear the air for your fans. Don't worry about the block, even Wole Soyinka self dey get block. smiley
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2013
kayemjay:

Good Morning Every one.

I sincerely apologize for my absence yesterday. Asides from the fact that I was terribly busy, I have a writer's block. I want to write but I just cant seem to put the right pieces together. We are nearing the end of this fantastic ride and I MUST NOT lose the tempo.

I promise an update today or latest, 12noon tomorrow. I want to write something fantastic for you guys not just scribbling anything. And this means that I have to really task my brain.

For the record, Bee is the babe who I talked about in my Diary. She is the one who made me stop.

She is also the one who inspired me to start this thread. Believe it or not, she gave me the title of this novel/movie and told me to try writing something along that idea. She has been my back bone, my everything.

Still I write.

I remain humble and loyal, my ℓ♥√ع.

Good morning friends and followers of An Evening With Eva. Hope y'all had a good night?
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by MedKen: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2013
kayemjay: Good Morning Every one.

Still I write.
THE POWER OF A WOMAN "THE POSITIVE".....BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN THERE IS A GOOD N INTELLIGENT WOMAN

MR K....JUST WISH U FAVOUR TO YOUR HARDWORK....ALWAYS GOOD TO BE A LISTENING PARTNER

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Jumizie13(f): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
kayemjay:

Shai, i tot as muchi. Behind every sucessful man is a great woman Anyway coast cleared @ sexitee. Bt Bee, u sabi pretend wella o

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Jumizie13:

Shai, i tot as muchi. Behind every sucessful man is a great woman Anyway coast cleared @ sexitee. Bt Bee, u sabi pretend wella o

grin
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by immortalvoices(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
@bee I always knew and am so happy kay confirm my curiosity.

May the two of you become a gud story that people will see and say "look that's our role model"
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by idarakriz(f): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
undecidedChai I lost my bet ova how soon I'd b done with dz article but I know I'd win d bet on how good the article would be when concluded!wink
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by annastacia15(f): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Read this story from scratch to this point, your imagination is impeccable, the writing skill is classy but with a few rough edges but every other writer I know has a rough edge, that's what makes each one unique.... You are good kelvin, very good and I hope someone rich enough reads this and starts paying u royalties for a movie. Soon if u put ur mind to it..... Keep it up darl
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Therock5555(m): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sexitee03: It's good we finally clear the air for your fans. Don't worry about the block, even Wole Soyinka self dey get block. smiley

So me wey neva get writer's block before i no be correct writer abi?

*Oops i comented* runs out with his wheel barrow and tire canvass*

2 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Joizy(f): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
Leebliss13: l0lz....i guez u typed dis under duh influence of alomo bitterz..
nt jex ALOMO includin ROCHI,TRAMOL etc
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Sexitee03(f): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
The rock5555:

So me wey neva get writer's block before i no be correct writer abi?

*Oops i comented* runs out with his wheel barrow and tire canvass*

Oga rock, no be soo, give him some time, I beg you. No writer can avoid it, your own still dey come oo. grin anyways, keep supporting kev and hope for the best.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Taiye4Christ(m): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
kayemjay:

Still I write.

sophia, sean, and eva

sexitee, kayemjay, and beesqueezy.

see me dey here dey plot love triangle conspiracy theories... baba kay, you don spoil my fantasy ooo. no lele sha.

...and ladies and gentlemen, it's now OFFICIAL!

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kingphilip(m): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
Wow KMJ i see u de view any update now abi na later
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
annastacia15: Read this story from scratch to this point, your imagination is impeccable, the writing skill is classy but with a few rough edges but every other writer I know has a rough edge, that's what makes each one unique.... You are good kelvin, very good and I hope someone rich enough reads this and starts paying u royalties for a movie. Soon if u put ur mind to it..... Keep it up darl

Thanks honey. You know I appreciate this dearie.

Please guys, no updates today. I am really sorry.

However, double updates tomorrow. 12noon and 8pm

Please understand.

I love you all.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kingphilip(m): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
kayemjay:

Please understand.

I love you all.
k as for me i'll patiently wait sha
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by horpe132(m): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nice Story,,,Nice Concept.

I Appreciate & Respect ur Writing skills.

In fact Kj we/i place u on a SIX month Leave/Treasure hunting/Break/Refreshment from NL.

I'll tell Seun to Prepare ur documents ASAP.

As a 42% NL shareholder. tongue tongue
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Therock5555(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
kayemjay:

Please understand.

I love you all.

*Reads the above statement by Kay and faints*

Anty sexitee na only bossoms milk go fit wake me up ogringringringringringrin
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mine oh mine...... Kay,u're d BESTEST. I just have to comment. Come to think of it,dt Ijebu gf of urs can act sha. Bee, u deserve an award. I thought twas sexitee(I hope I got d correct spelling). Never knew twas d mother of d thread
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
zeemoore:

Come to think of it,dt Ijebu gf of urs can act sha. Bee, u deserve an award. I thought twas sexitee

*lipsealed*

Patiently waiting for that award o
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by bullseye2(f): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
You got me there bee. Tot u were an extremely loyal (bordering on obsessed) fan trying to usurp sexitee. My bad. I'm glad Kay has you by his side. Don't we all need someone like this in our lives? Kay, you wow me.

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Doyensky: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hmm.... #grabs popcorn n sits down#
Tell me somfin.

i talk am. women are very powerful.
kayemjay:

Good Morning Every one.

Still I write.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by gosifechris: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
Been a while btw,kay you are now officially not my enemy now(you are before) for clouding up sexitee and she come dey form along with you

sexitee03...you will hear from me grin and @bee i have no word for now just make sure he is bellewised till the xcesses start coming out from his ears,lungs,and nose grin

Yabaleft to read Preachers Son or so i thought
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by sambroose(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
Finally I catch up with you guys, but Oga Kay Sophia must not die o, cox I have plans for that babe .......I rest my case
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by veave(f): 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
bee was feeling treathened...

tnx kayem for clearing her doubts...

Sexee mama... U will bake the wedding cake. Yes?
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Sexitee03(f): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
Eooh! So all oof u were scared of kay? 10hrs after kay disown me n I've 31 applications already! I'm in for it. Lobatan!

Run 4 cover b4 beesqueezy catch me! smiley

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kunlesehan(m): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
hmmmmm ... KMJ most times your excuses make sense and are quite pardonable, if not I would say you are acting like a typical politician by playing with the emotions of your fans/readers.
You see most of us have followed you through various threads you've created and just like a thread our emotions are as fickle, do not stretch our patience beyond it's elastic limit.
May u have a wonderful weekend and success in your endeavours.

2 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sexitee03:

Run 4 cover b4 beesqueezy catch me! smiley

You know I'm totally harmless naa.. Haba
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (78) (Reply)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.