Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) (321564 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / The Adjacent. A Crime Thriller / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Pattey(m): 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
Beesqueezy:

*lipsealed*

Patiently waiting for that award o

Unlike everyone else, I caught you and kay, and you kno I did wink
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
I leave for 1week....JUST 1WEEK and Tawo and Shina are dead?!!!!!......

And Oga Kay...you can't have writers Block now o!!! Better unblock it o......

And Plz don't tell me all the Drama and suspense and torturing of sean, and transforming of sweet, sexy eva was just to Kill the PRESIDENT?

Seriously I dunno know who to choose Between You (Oga Kay) and Mr.Frank 3.16.....I think both of you should do a Collabo!!!

2 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by sparkleboy(m): 12:53am On Oct 19, 2013
wow
am dumbfounded, am reallly impressed with your writing skills and talent. its a first class rated novel.
the only criticism is the 2015 west African war you used in the story. its not flowing well with the story line and plot .maybe u look into it. maybe something older would be more appropriate. but you are the best sha.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 19, 2013
Pattey:

Unlike everyone else, I caught you and kay, and you kno I did wink

tongue
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 19, 2013
JeffreyJamez: I leave for 1week....JUST 1WEEK and Tawo and Shina are dead?!!!!!......

And Oga Kay...you can't have writers Block now o!!! Better unblock it o......

And Plz don't tell me all the Drama and suspense and torturing of sean, and transforming of sweet, sexy eva was just to Kill the PRESIDENT?

Seriously I dunno know who to choose Between You (Oga Kay) and Mr.Frank 3.16.....I think both of you should do a Collabo!!!
if they both collabo eh,seun himself,will award them.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Yettocome(m): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2013
This is gonna be a long comment. E don tey wey I talk last.

First Jeffreyjamez, u dey say make Kay no get block, your own thread nko? No be block u get so? Abegi free d guy... Na joke o

All along I had known that Bee is the woman behind Kay and not Sexitee. Bee will walk in and give highly classified info and starts begging and crying that the thread followers shld not vex. Then I knew there was more to it than meets the eye. Bee, take care of Kay for me o... But let him complete that diary or he shld take it down... It's bad to leave any work uncompleted. I can tell u dat as a writer....

Sexitee, I am waiting for what you talked about o... Thanks for the encouragements sha. Check my blog and tell me what you think of my new work, 'Ade's Chronicle'.

The Rock, blocks don't come in when you are writing reality tinged with little fiction and imagination. Brother, I tell you, you are good. But try fiction and see as you will be blocked when d thing gets high enough.
I am talking from experience o.

Kay. The big boss and don.... Take your time. You have gotten to the stage where you need all your ingenuity. Don't rush the work again as a shoddy climax wrecks all the works you had been doing. Think well and jot possible points. As a writer, I have seen at least six ways you can take the story to from your last update. Bet me, four of them are excellent, the other two are shoddy and one is an heartbreaker. For me, I would have chosen that and the readers would start calling for my head....
Bro, you are great....

To all who read our works, thanks you o...

And to those who are waiting for my next work, it has started on my blog. I want to finish it before bringing it here. So you can read it there or in my fbk notes.

I don tire to type....

Still I am Yet to come....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Yettocome(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2013
sparkleboy: wow
am dumbfounded, am reallly impressed with your writing skills and talent. its a first class rated novel.
the only criticism is the 2015 west African war you used in the story. its not flowing well with the story line and plot .maybe u look into it. maybe something older would be more appropriate. but you are the best sha.

Sparkle, the story isnt set in the present day Nigeria. Its something futuristic. So in the story, 2015 had passed already dats why he used it. Good note bro, dat shws u read word for word.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by fulli16(m): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2013

kudos 2 yhu Kay!
Bee, plz keep up d gud work on my Oga o!

d movie don pass any word wey i wan uze describe am!

tanks a lot for dis Oga Kay!!!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Frankenstein: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
I'll really appreciate an update.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Omololamide(f): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
i tot oga kev promised an update by 12noon and 8pm today.... i have been in and out here and didnt see any post with respect to dat.... whats happening!

2 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kingphilip(m): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
Patience is needed babe so that wen it comes u'll really enjoy it to the fullest
Omololamide: i tot oga kev promised an update by 12noon and 8pm today.... i have been in and out here and didnt see any post with respect to dat.... whats happening!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Youngpo413: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
Wow
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
Frankenstein:

I'll really appreciate an update.

We all would. Who wouldn't?

Well, blame †ђε late update on me. Today na Saturday......... wink

I'm sorry. However, I can assure you, Kay is typing those magical words that leave us all wanting more.. I could swear on my bank accounts grin

Really long update it is o, coming soon.

Meanwhile, There's an evil plan brewing.. For whom? By who?
Crazy stuff coming at y'all
Find out when Kay updates..

And thanks for sticking with us even when we sometimes fail to deliver. Aren't we all humans afterall? wink

We ℓ♥√ع you all..

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Joy4mi(f): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
Beesqueezy:

We all would. Who wouldn't?

Well, blame †ђε late update on me. Today na Saturday......... wink

I'm sorry. However, I can assure you, Kay is typing those magical words that leave us all wanting more.. I could swear on my bank accounts grin

Really long update it is o, coming soon.

Meanwhile, There's an evil plan brewing.. For whom? By who?
Crazy stuff coming at y'all
Find out when Kay updates..

And thanks for sticking with us even when we sometimes fail to deliver. Aren't we all humans afterall? wink

We ℓ♥√ع you all..
u dis woman u sabi manage people sha! Ok o i don hear u. E ku ise oluwa%-)
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
Joy4mi:

u dis woman u sabi manage people sha! Ok o i don hear u. E ku ise oluwa%-)

Thanks maam
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by meracool(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
I Can't Wait for today's Update
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
Kay, 8 don knack o. No fall my hand o
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
I see him viewing.. Hehe
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Giftedstan(m): 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
@Bee , u eh....! Ur magical wand z stronger Dan otumopko.
U talk well.
Guess z S' .
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
Giftedstan:

@Bee , u eh....! Ur magical wand z stronger Dan otumopko.
U talk well.
Guess z S' .

grin
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by micholalo(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ope o, he's around

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
UPDATE DELETED

Visit www.amazingkevinjohn.

Thank you

6 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by drsolob(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
But where is kay for Gods sake na me i don tire oh.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
cry too bad Ahmed had to die †ђε way he did.. Kai! But, †ђε General sha...
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by drsolob(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
Beesqueezy: cry too bad Ahmed had to die the way he did.. Kai! But,dat General sha...
Na dat wan gud for am as far sa he no dey hear word.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by felipemadero(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
Chairman K,y nw? embarassed
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kingphilip(m): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
Thank God dis dint finish today dont hw i'll do after it finishes.... Ahmed gone...scores 2:1 colonel's son+ahmed:general's son ...who dies cant wait to find out
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by micholalo(m): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
Obedience is better than sacrifice.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mehnn...s0 sad...but i kn0w ahmed can't die like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by felipemadero(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
Sensational Storyline,impressive choice of words can't even fathom how this whole situation is going 2 go down.Can't wait for ur next update...Tnks bro!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by zika1(f): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Leebliss13: Mehnn...s0 sad...but i kn0w ahmed can't die like that.
person don die u re sayin u knw he cnt die like dat. Oya go wake am up. Nice1 kay. Really didn't xpect ahmed 2 die @ least nt yet. Waitin 4 ur nxt update.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kingphilip(m): 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
zika1: person don die u re sayin u knw he cnt die like dat. Oya go wake am up. Nice1 kay. Really didn't xpect ahmed 2 die @ least nt yet. Waitin 4 ur nxt update.
babe the movie don de end now so people gat die in every update now til the movie finish

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (78) (Reply)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.