Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

General New Zealand Student Enquires - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General New Zealand Student Enquires (210335 Views)

New Zealand Student Visa / Australia Or New Zealand Student Visa! / New Zealand Student Visa: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Tracynenye: 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
bucade11:

Congratulations on your visa grant, how long does your application stay with NZ immigration?

Congrats
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by MERCHANDISER: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
bucade11:
Check Victoria University admission application page and see if you qualify... best of luck...
Boss i Studied Animal science with second class upper.I also have difficulty choosing schools especially those that offer Animal science related courses
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by ayofag(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Can anybody assist please. I was informed during my PhD application to University of Auckland to submit a certified copy of my birth certificate or passport. Thanks
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by olumideanifowo: 11:56am On Apr 04, 2020
Hello all - Anyone with the current status of the NZ scholarship for 2020?

Let us engage this thread.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by omotolanibaby(f): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
olumideanifowo:
Hello all - Anyone with the current status of the NZ scholarship for 2020?

Let us engage this thread.
dnt think anything might happen for now,untill covid 19 pademic is over
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by uche06: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2020
Please what is the cheapest University to study Msc in New Zealand.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by omotolanibaby(f): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2020
��������

Breaking News
If you applied for New Zealand government scholarship, check your portal!!!
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by alien1: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2020
omotolanibaby:
��������

Breaking News

declined

1 Like

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by olumideanifowo: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2020
Declined also. I actually Put a whole lot of work in the essay and I was not expecting a declined status but we move on!
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by omotolanibaby(f): 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
olumideanifowo:
Declined also. I actually Put a whole lot of work in the essay and I was not expecting a declined status but we move on!
i was also decline too ,we move
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Quinty100: 12:55am On Apr 25, 2020
If anyone has gotten accepted and has already done the reasoning and personality test. This thing is hard woooo need assistance
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by omotolanibaby(f): 8:31am On Apr 26, 2020
Quinty100:
If anyone has gotten accepted and has already done the reasoning and personality test. This thing is hard woooo need assistance
have you done the personality test,how was it
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Quinty100: 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
omotolanibaby:
have you done the personality test,how was it

I haven't yet taken the test was just checking online samples and they are hard. Does anyone know the structure of the psychometric test or sample for the NZ scholarship
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Terrybizup: 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
omotolanibaby:
��������

Breaking News

I applied for new Zealand scholarship. I don't know if people have started receiving messages.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by omotolanibaby(f): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2020
Terrybizup:
I applied for new Zealand scholarship. I don't know if people have started receiving messages.
check your application portal to kmow if uve moved to the next stage
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Litzy: 7:26pm On May 14, 2020
For your reliable and affordable web hosting, visit https://netlightsystems.com/billing/?aff=65
Excellent customer service guaranteed.
Tested and trusted!
Give your passion an online presence!
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Ifeanyimichael22: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2021
Good morning fam I recently got admission to study in unitec new Zealand and I am looking for fellow Nigerians in New Zealand. please is there Nigerian currently living in Gisborne new Zealand or Hamilton New Zealand? Just reply to my message thanks.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by lasisig5(m): 12:45am On Apr 12, 2021
Is this Trend still functioning? did anyone know if new zealand bother is open for international student
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Ticha: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2021
Ifeanyimichael22:
Good morning fam I recently got admission to study in unitec new Zealand and I am looking for fellow Nigerians in New Zealand. please is there Nigerian currently living in Gisborne new Zealand or Hamilton New Zealand? Just reply to my message thanks.

There are quite a few Nigerians in Hamilton. Don't know about Gisborne but it's totally the backend of beyond. You're better off going to Hamilton. It's close to Auckland and Tauranga which are employment hubs.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Ifeanyimichael22: 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ticha:

There are quite a few Nigerians in Hamilton. Don't know about Gisborne but it's totally the backend of beyond. You're better off going to Hamilton. It's close to Auckland and Tauranga which are employment hubs.

Thanks for your candid advice I appreciate.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Ifeanyimichael22: 6:50am On Apr 13, 2021
Hello house. Please I have a suggestion for Nigerian Bros and sis studying in New Zealand, I think you guys should start up a you tube channel (vlogging) to spread the awareness of how University in new Zealand works, scholarships, budgeting, and how life in New Zealand is. Because our Nigerian Bros and sis in Canada and Australia are trying well please I have just checked out their you tube channel. Please let's go for it. Thanks for your time.

2 Likes

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Ifeanyimichael22: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ifeanyimichael22:
Hello house. Please I have a suggestion for Nigerian Bros and sis studying in New Zealand, I think you guys should start up a you tube channel (vlogging) to spread the awareness of how University in new Zealand works, scholarships, budgeting, and how life in New Zealand is. Because our Nigerian Bros and sis in Canada and Australia are trying well please I have just checked out their you tube channel. Please let's go for it. Thanks for your time.
Pls let's think about this suggestion.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Adex2442: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
ayofag:
Can anybody assist please. I was informed during my PhD application to University of Auckland to submit a certified copy of my birth certificate or passport. Thanks

I was asked to submit my result transcript in this same school. I don't know if admission will be given
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Bbyyo: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ifeanyimichael22:

How are you going about with the visa application? I recently got admission at university of Massey with partial scholarship.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by pstfrancis(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2021
Adex2442:

I was asked to submit my result transcript in this same school. I don't know if admission will be given

We’re you able to get a supervisor
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by TRS2020: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Please I am considering PhD in Massey University and University of Canterbury without funding...I was wondering if it is possible to find a job to sustain myself during my study period.

Which of these two schools is advisable in terms of location for more job opportunities.

I will really appreciate your advice.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (51) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada-part2 / On Vacation: New York City / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.