Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,109 members, 7,845,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (166233 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
barcanista: Oya forget about the palmy.... Okija_juju don dey beg me since....

(In a loud voice)Where this 9jadelta sef dey? My friend bring more bottles for me and Okija_juju
ok nau
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
donphilopus: e dey threaten you Guy abeg 4get dat Guy 4 im Fada house make E dey wash Plate..
Na Learner E B..
Ehen shey U don dey ready 4 my Monkey Tail ooo?
sexkillz get mind to threaten me? Him fit try am?anyway he knows wat I can do....

I go give you d stuff if you go gree arrange some IKEBE super make I take flex my nyt.... Body dey vibrate pass vibrator
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
talktimi: but he's right na, if you cant stick to the rules of this forum then sign yaself out. Shikena
it's mannerless for a mature MOD to utter something of such.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 11:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
barcanista: I go give you if you go gree arrange some IKEBE super make I take flex my nyt.... Body dey vibrate pass vibrator
hahahahah.. Lolz
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
donphilopus: it's mannerless for a mature MOD to utter something of such.
point of correction sir...... Sexkillz is not a matured MOD but a self-made career MOD
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
barcanista: point of correction sir...... Sexkillz is not a matured MOD but a self-made career MOD
thanks very much sir, that's why I said it can never come from a Matured MOD, so it means he's a prematured Guy.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 01, 2013
donphilopus: thanks very much sir, that's why I said it can never come from a Matured MOD, so it means he's a prematured Guy.
he's a prematured man...That guy don near 50years o despite say him no want get sense.

D guy want use this him MOD position take collect chieftaincy title for him village
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 12:17am On Oct 01, 2013
barcanista: he's a prematured man...That guy don near 50years o despite say him no want get sense.

D guy want use this him MOD position take collect chieftaincy title for him village
@bolded.
Do you mean it?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 01, 2013
donphilopus: @bolded.
Do you mean it?
I serious o.... Seun did not appoint him a MOD based on merit, but based on SENIORITY. In fact he was the oldest applicant for the Mod job, Seun thought his(sexkillz) age will come along with wisdom, but the mad man is the opposite
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 1:39am On Oct 01, 2013
donphilopus: it's mannerless for a mature MOD to utter something of such.
nope it isnt, its just the truth. Ive been banned a couple of times here in politics section and apart from once or so, i know i was guilty of breaking the rules hence my ban. You cant come to a public forum like this acting like a street thug, insulting peoples tribe, political affiliations, religeous beliefs in fact generally breaking the rules then expecting to be pampered again. Simple fact is if anybody cant observe simple rules on this forum, then they should GERROUT

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Samgreguc(m): 5:51am On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 01, 2013
barcanista: are you a barca fan?
yes grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2013
barcanista: I serious o.... Seun did not appoint him a MOD based on merit, but based on SENIORITY. In fact he was the oldest applicant for the Mod job, Seun thought his sexkillz age will come along with wisdom, but the mad man is the opposite
lolz... @bolded.
A fool at 40 is a fool for ever.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2013
talktimi: nope it isnt, its just the truth. Ive been banned a couple of times here in politics section and apart from once or so, i know i was guilty of breaking the rules hence my ban. You cant come to a public forum like this acting like a street thug, insulting peoples tribe, political affiliations, religeous beliefs in fact generally breaking the rules then expecting to be pampered again. Simple fact is if anybody cant observe simple rules on this forum, then they should GERROUT
sexkillz: Why shouldn't you? Or are you foolish enough to demand someone's name but too much of a coward to drop yours?

If you can't drop yours and you're demanding mine, don't you think something is wrong with you?

does he not deserve BAN for this?
He Broke Nairaland Rule No. 2
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2013
Hi peeps
Happy independence day to Nigeria.

Meanwhile somewhere in our cold room,we have new drinks,more sophisticated wines that will drain your pockets,in the kitchen,there are assorted meat and chops,just place your order and I will be at your service.

In the spirit of independence,let us pray for our Nigeria,it is ours and in Nigeria we trust.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy independence day to you all.

Free drinks and isiewu to everyone on this special day.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2013
Abeg,what's the latest about sexkillz? Has he been sacked yet?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2013
berem: Abeg,what's the latest about sexkillz? Has he been sacked yet?
Sack ke? That mofo may approach the court should seun fire him....

I learnt from a reliable source that he has been plotting a coup to unseat seun from his seat as CEO of NL to install himself...

But I trust the Garri Crew, they will resist his moves
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2013
barcanista: Sack ke? That mofo may approach the court should seun fire him....

I learnt from a reliable source that he has been plotting a coup to unseat seun from his seat as CEO of NL to install himself...

But I trust the Garri Crew, they will resist his moves
wow! That's so sad! So after the series of protest,nothing was done to relieve him of his post? Too bad!

How are you btw? Happy independence! cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2013
berem: wow! That's so sad! So after the series of protest,nothing was done to relieve him of his post? Too bad!

7-day ultimatum for Seun to sack him, or else......
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
donphilopus: 7-day ultimatum for Seun to sack him, or else......
my brother Seun no get mouth for this matter.... All we need is a Maze
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
berem: wow! That's so sad! So after the series of protest,nothing was done to relieve him of his post? Too bad!

My dear this sexkillz matter is also a cancer to Seun.... We need chidi lloyed intervention to send him out through operation maze.....

Well I am fine dear, enjoying myself at the bar with my fellow drunks on nl bar....

How are you? Happy Independence
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
barcanista: my brother Seun no get mouth for this matter.... All we need is a Maze
na me need the maze pass.. Make i take am follow am for head
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
Guys, check out the so called apology letter from sexkillz! Can this be accepted?

www.nairaland.com/1461110/letter-nairalanders#18493860
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
Lets give 2 free beers to everyone grin but u pay to get in by the door cheesy
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Lets give 2 free beers to everyone grin but u pay to get in by the door cheesy
when did you start to charge entry fee?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Lets give 2 free beers to everyone grin but u pay to get in by the door cheesy

Your shape set o....
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
donphilopus: 7-day ultimatum for Seun to sack him, or else......
Sexkillz is going nowhere GBAM... Nb Okija_Juju for politics section mod sha
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
barcanista: when did you start to charge entry fee?
see they is free beer inside grin cheesy
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
talktimi: Sexkillz is going nowhere GBAM... Nb Okija_Juju for politics section mod sha
have you seen his so called letter of apologia?

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (128) (Reply)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.