Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,760 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (166240 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Lilimax(f): 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju: Meanwhile I hear say them go soon evict Sexkillz...

Where all those Apkroko dem wey dey full this bar before.. NA TRUE?!
If you ask me na who i go ask?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
We should introduce Karaoke nights grin

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Okijajuju1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
Abeg who sabi where better standard pump price Mama put dey for this Lekki 1 axis?!

All them Buka Hut and Mama Cass don chop all my money finish for here.. angry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju: Abeg who sabi where better standard pump price Mama put dey for this Lekki 1 axis?!

All them Buka Hut and Mama Cass don chop all my money finish for here.. angry
Eeya,sorry o..if to say you dey my axis now,I for preper assorted every for you. cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Meanwhile As e dey hot mAke I drop am.
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Every necessary security measures have been put in place in respect of tomorrow's independence celebration. The IG granted media interviews and promised there would be a crisis-free celebration.
More sophisticated Armour tanks
Bullet-proof war jeeps
Fully kitted men of the NPF..
BOKo boys go fear fear,No room for attacks,until tomorrow night sha,lemme not beat my chest yet
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
OAM4J: Let me start

I am OAM4J (O. A. M. 4. J) One of the moderators here.

Very passionate about Nigeria development and I believe Nigeria will be very great someday in my lifetime.

Political orientation: Progressive

A lil bit about me: I don’t drink beer or smoke, don’t mind a glass of good wine once in a while, but I like palmwine with good assorted-meat peppersoup and suya.

Like most men, I also like the beautiful things of life. Do I like women? Well am trying to find out, when I do, I will let you know.

Feel free to ask me any question here; if I don’t consider it too personal or a giveaway of my identity, I will answer.
Mr man when you go pay me my money?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Name: Tonye
Nick: Barcanista- A passionate barca fan
Political Orientation: PDP fan, the real PROGRESSIVES not those junks and rejected bufoons in APC and its 'nPDP' associates
About Me: live in the rugged city of Lagos since birth but represent OKRIKA Kingdom of Ijaw Tribe.
SMOKE: NO
DRINK: Occasionally

Further question: Make Use of google....

NOTE: I give heat to fukctaards

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
lertee: Meanwhile As e dey hot mAke I drop am.
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Every necessary security measures have been put in place in respect of tomorrow's independence celebration. The IG granted media interviews and promised there would be a crisis-free celebration.
More sophisticated Armour tanks
Bullet-proof war jeeps
Fully kitted men of the NPF..
BOKo boys go fear fear,No room for attacks,until tomorrow night sha,lemme not beat my chest yet
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Your own case severe pass engr musiwa own
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
barcanista: Your own case severe pass engr musiwa own
Who is engr musiwa
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
lertee:
Who is engr musiwa
he's a first claSs psycho just lyk you
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
barcanista: he's a first claSs psycho just lyk you
smiley
Thanks for the word “psycho”
Hope you are satisfied now.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
lertee:
smiley
how many bottles av you taken since mornin?

You take style fine oooo
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by iropelebe(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
lertee:
smiley
Wow,it is obvious he wanted to engage you in word exchange but you calmed down, that is a good spirit. You are really smart.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

Falls from Keke Napep @ Dey Bam..

Abeg who dey bar.. Give Talktimi 1 bottle for my head dia.. grin

#No Violence.. grin
kiakiakiakiakia grin the power of applied diplomacy always works. WEY MY BEER NAA ?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Okijajuju1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
barcanista: Name: Tonye
Political Orientation: PDP fan, the real PROGRESSIVES not those junks and rejected bufoons in APC and its 'nPDP' associates
About Me: live in the rugged city of Lagos since birth but represent OKRIKA Kingdom of Ijaw Tribe.

Abeg who ask you for CV for this bar?

Abi you dey apply for the salesboy position wey dem advertise for that cardboard?

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Okijajuju1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
lertee:
Eeya,sorry o..if to say you dey my axis now,I for preper assorted every for you. cool

Abeg how much for face-me-I-face-you for your area?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
barcanista: Name: Tonye

cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
Make una bad belle winchy winchy people leave Sexkillz alone Oooo
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
chai, e don tey wey I serve for parlour eh

resuming for duty
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
talktimi: Make una bad belle winchy winchy people leave Sexkillz alone Oooo
sexkill head still dey there, though he asked for it
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

Abi you dey apply for the salesboy position wey dem advertise for that cardboard?
lwkm chei
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
Chelsea-The Pride of Western Europe cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
sexkillz: Deactivation link is finally on profiles. Let's see how many of the people screaming and reporting that will deactivate and leave. . . Cowards. grin
from your MOD Sexkillz
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

exactly, na Salesboy he wan be nau
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
donphilopus: from your MOD Sexkillz
but he's right na, if you cant stick to the rules of this forum then sign yaself out. Shikena
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
donphilopus: exactly, na Salesboy he wan be nau
Me Salesboy? That na 9jadelta work..... Me na Senior Drunk for this joint

9jadelta, knack this my guy 3 bottles of palm wine and a plate of pepper soup with point and kill
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
This sexkillz of a guy dey take dis mod job like anoda career... Person wey no know go think say him dey earn beta money for the job. Even Seun wey get am no dey do lyk dis.

For the guy mind this him mod job dey equivalent to Perm Sec for Ministry.

D guy go quit nl the day Seun go sack am because of sabi sabi wey him dey do....

(@sexkillz: Guy no even threaten me with ban or else...)
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
barcanista: Me Salesboy? That na 9jadelta work..... Me na Senior Drunk for this joint

9jadelta, knack this my guy 3 bottles of palm wine and a plate of pepper soup with point and kill
e no ooo reach me, na Monkey Tail i need ooo
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: cool
are you a barca fan?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
barcanista: This sexkillz of a guy dey take dis mod job like anoda career... Person wey no know go think say him dey earn beta money for the job. Even Seun wey get am no dey do lyk dis.

For the guy mind this him mod job dey equivalent to Perm Sec for Ministry.

D guy go quit nl the day Seun go sack am because of sabi sabi wey him dey do....

(@sexkillz: Guy no even threaten me with ban or else...)
e dey threaten you Guy abeg 4get dat Guy 4 im Fada house make E dey wash Plate..
Na Learner E B..
Ehen shey U don dey ready 4 my Monkey Tail ooo?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
donphilopus: e no ooo reach me, na Monkey Tail i need ooo
Oya forget about the palmy.... Okija_juju don dey beg me since....

(In a loud voice)Where this 9jadelta sef dey? My friend bring more bottles for me and Okija_juju

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (128) (Reply)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.