Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) (102885 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University (abu)2015/2016 Acceptance Fee/school Fees Payment Is On / Ahmadu Bello University,zaria Post Utme 2014/2015 Result Is Out!!! / Ahmadu Bello University(abu),zaria Remedial Form 4 2011/2012 On Sale. Call Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
Awam Amkpa
Olagunsoye Oyinlola
Ola Rotimi
Jimoh Ibrahim
Biyi Bandele
Francis Awe
Toyin Adewale-Gabriel
Fatou Bensouda
Dele Momodu
Oladapo Afolabi
Dominic Oneya
Olusegun Mimiko etc from OAU.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Mogten(m): 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
mathematician: in terms of academic standard, ABU is wack, nigeria's top 5 are OAU, UNILAG, UI, FUTO, FUTA.
Highly Subjective. There's no generally accepted measure of academic standard in Nigeria... If you could place them on an equal footing and shun bias..., only then can we judge.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
oladapo_a1: as if harvard's senate building is bigger than ABU. Abeg na the products mata. A product of Unilorin here but my respect to UI, OAU & UNIBEN
my broda am a northernern bt grew up in the south,west precisely pls bliv me dia is nting in u.i......no personal beef ooo, jst teln u
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by dejt4u(m): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by dayo23(f): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
mathematician: state the award he won, where does he stand among the likes kof terrence tao(field medalist), andre szemeredi(abel prize [highest,mathematical honour]), grigory yakovlevich perelman(clay conjecture solver/field medalist), etc
Professor Oyibo found
the Unified Field Theory, the Holy Grail of Physics and
Mathematics. His theorem, GOD ALMIGHTY'S GRAND
UNIFIED THEOREM (GAGUT):< Introduced the concept of Affine Transformations
into the field of aeroelasticity, aeronautics, which is
used by prominent researchers and aircraft companies
around the world.

< Professor Oyibo has solved the toughest problems in
at least three disciplines, Navier-Stokes Equations
(Mathematics); Turbulence ( Aeronautics); The
Theory of Everything or the Unified Field Theory
(Mathematical Physics.) Gij, j = 0

Discovered that hydrogen is the only building block
of the entire universe , there is ONLY ONE ELEMENT
as opposed to the current, general belief that there are
118 ELEMENTS that form the basis of science

Ø Briefed United States Senate on Unified Field Theory o
n January 27, 2000 in Washington, D.C.

< Has been nominated for the Presidential Medal of Science
and the Nobel Prize awards. These nominations have been
supported by distinguished professors from prestigious
universities such as Massachusetts Institute of Technology
(MIT). The Cambridge International Biographical Centre
(IBC-England) has conferred the following honors on
Professor Oyibo the International Personalty of the Year
2000-2001; 2000 Outstanding Scientist for the 21st Century;
and among one of the One Hundred Most Outstanding Citizen
s of the World. Referenced in: Who's Who in America ;Who's
Who in Science and Engineering; Who's Who in the World

< Received the Key to Miami Dade County and honored by
the Miami Dade School Board, October 2002; Honored by
the New York City Council, and the Huntington, N Y, Town
Council, for his work and discoveries .Holds the AAA Journal
worldwide publication record for 1983.

< Selected by NATO/AGAR as a contributor to their unsteady
transonic aerodynamic research.

< Consultant to half a dozen aerospace companies around the
world, the United States and the United Nations.

< Recipient of several professional and scientific awards
including the Associate Fellow Award from the American
Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AAA).

< Found a new holograph technique for determining
nonlinear two-dimensional unsteady and three dimensional flow,
resulting in a new analytical and wing design tool.

< Developed new group theory methods in mathematics.
The methods from the new group theory were first used to
solve the full Navier Stokes equations as well as Reynolds
Averaged equations for turbulence.

< Using the newly developed group theory methods he
generalized and proved Einstein=s theorem (theory) in an
article entitled GENERALIZED Mathematical Proof of
Einstein's Theory Using A New Group Theory which was
published in a Russian and an American journal. This proof
of Einstein's theory has been recognized by the American
Mathematical Society(AMS) in its Mathematical Reviews
(ME) journal, MR 98e83007. .

C He has discovered the Unified Field Theory or the
Theory of Everything, the theory Albert Einstein searched
for unsuccessfully most of his life, which he has published
in the book entitled, Grand Unified Theorem@ which has
been recognized by the American Mathematical Society
(AMS) and the European Mathematical Society(EMS).
In 2002 published Highlights of the Grand Unified
Theorem: Formulation of the Unified Field Theory or
the Theory of Everything.Gij, j = 0. These monographs
are found in prestigious university and other research
libraries such as Harvard, Stanford, Yale, Massachusetts
Institute of Technology (MIT), Princeton, ETH, (where
Einstein obtained Ph.D.) UC Berkeley, Cornell University,
McGill University (Canada), Columbia University, Los
Alamos, Bell Labs.
AS A NIGERIA AM TRUELY PROUD OF THAT MAN!

3 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Damboy96(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
oau senate building
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Yusluv77(m): 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
Wow !!! So great that can't even compared to O.A.U talk less of UNILORIN..
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mogten: Highly Subjective. There's no generally accepted measure of academic standard in Nigeria... If you could place them on an equal footing and shun bias..., only then can we judge.

Stop trying so hard to defend what is not.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by misterh(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mogten: You're the most ignorant of them all! you should have just uploaded pics to quell doubts rather than quote sermons.
But there is an existing thread about OAU structures by Okija_juju. Creating another one will lead to duplication thereby contravening a Nairaland's rule.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Seyixyz: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
I'm proud to be an ABUsite...(S)omtin (W)e (A)busite (G)ot....SWAG
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by citizenY(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
Chartey:
The road between Suleiman Hall(left) and Demonstration Secondary School, Samaru branch(right)

HEYYYYYY SULEMAN HALL. i WAS IN BLOCK A6 grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
misterh: But there is an existing thread about OAU structures by Okija_juju. Creating another one will lead to duplication thereby contravening a Nairaland's rule.
The pictures posted on this thread are NOT without special effects. Okija_juju took his time, visited the school and provided plain images.

There is a whole lot of difference.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by asala1: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

smiley
Please tell me one single research work that has been patented by any Prof. presently in O.A.U, before I start taking Nigerian education serious.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by adorable29(f): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
oladapo_a1: as if harvard's senate building is bigger than ABU. Abeg na the products mata. A product of Unilorin here but my respect to UI, OAU & UNIBEN

My thoughts actually. Was beginning to wonder if the size of buildings in a University is equivalent to the kind of products churned out of the school. Isn't it a matter of individual intelligence and/or study behavior.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Seyixyz: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
misterh: From this thread, i have noticed that the op and his cohorts seem to be obsessed with OAU as they were the first to mention OAU. Someone even called OAU students dumb. This will never be accepted by Great Ife. Further into the thread, i noticed that supporters of Great Ife are calm in replying the tantrums thrown by some ABUsites who had to resort to name calling. Back to the topic, ABU is green and has more gardens than OAU but OAU has more breath-taking structures. But wait, how did we come about 'Africa's Most Campus' sef since ABU is about the same age with ABU? Conclusions can be drawn though. A graduate of OAU i am, but the varsity i respect most is UI. They have this swagger about them. They hardly make talk on the internet. Wait..... What's with the 'Naturally Ahead...' stuff u guys talk about. In the ranking of varsities in Nigeria, i don't think ABU is even in the top 5. We all know how OAU shuttles between the 1st and 2nd postion.
BIG FAT LIES..We hav consistently remained in d top 5 for ages..I wil excuse ur ignorance..Say thank u..Proudly an ABU Alumni
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by dayo23(f): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

smiley
I agree OAU has academic standard than any other, even ABU ZARIA.But one thing i want you to know is nigeria education dont have any standard @ all compare to most part of the world, all wat we have is mouth mouth and we start naming past glory, education in nigeria is wack! One more thing dont alwayz think any graduate of OAU is better than let say a product of Futo or unimad, it all individual ability

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Mogten(m): 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

smiley
I'm not being defensive brother. Just looking at things from an objective angle. Most times, people form an opinion base on conjecture and hearsay. We cannot truly say what school is the best unless we have complete relevant information about the said institutions. I'm an ABUsite, it's only natural that I'd be inclined to say ABU is the best uni as per academic and on infrastructural basis, but that'd be fallacy... How many other schools do I even know? Most these things are relative.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by citizenY(m): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
kogistan: ABUTH & pol science dept respectively

POL SCIENCE....HMNNN TOOO MANY MEMORIES
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by misterh(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
Seyixyz: BIG FAT LIES..We hav consistently remained in d top 5 for ages..I wil excuse ur ignorance..Say thank u..Proudly an ABU Alumni
and please remind me the last time you overtook OAU in ranking. Alumni is plural, sir! Say thank you! The proper word is alumnus. Well, i'll excuse your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
asala1:
Please tell me one single research work that has been patented by any Prof. presently in O.A.U, before I start taking Nigerian education serious.

It's suprising you don't know that OAU is far ahead in terms of leading research. Go find out, don't let me spoon feed you.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
Seyixyz: BIG FAT LIES..We hav consistently remained in d top 5 for ages..I wil excuse ur ignorance..Say thank u..Proudly an ABU Alumni

TOP five for ages? WTF!
UI, OAU, UNILAG, UNILORIN, UNIBEN
have been more consistent that any other schools. I don't even need to tell you this a fact, before you start begging for the criteria.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

It's suprising you don't know that OAU is far ahead in terms of leading research. Go find out, don't let me spoon feed you.

grin
tell him you dont knw rather than applyin importance to nothing
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
hadizadeezy: tell him you dont knw rather than applyin importance to nothing

Stop quoting me. I know you aren't that bright.
wink

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by misterh(m): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
just so we're clear, i respect people equally. Even if you are not from one of the heavyweight varsities, what matters is your individual intellect and your being smart. The school just polishes your intellect and potential.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

Stop quoting me. I know you aren't that bright.
wink
you think you are making sense ryt? *smh* u a'v got issues with urself academically
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by dayo23(f): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

TOP five for ages? WTF!
UI, OAU, UNILAG, UNILORIN, UNIBEN
have been more consistent that any other schools. I don't even need to tell you this a fact, before you start begging for the criteria.
Na that one we won chop? guy better graduate with good grade and get a better future than all dis useless ranking. For once i have never believe in all this ranking of a thing, Every student has there own ability, a product of FUNAAB engineering might be far better than that of OAU, so pls drop all dis ranking tinz and strive to be d best in wat you gud in shikenan!

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
dayo23: Na that one we won chop? guy better graduate with good grade and get a better future than all dis useless ranking. For once i have never believe in all this ranking of a thing, Every student has there own ability, a product of FUNAAB engineering might be far better than that of OAU, so pls drop all dis ranking tinz and strive to be d best in wat you gud in shikenan!
100/100 for that
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Mogten(m): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:
The pictures posted on this thread are NOT without special effects. Okija_juju took his time, visited the school and provided plain images.

There is a whole lot of difference.
ABU is way more beautiful than is presented in those pictures. A visit will convince you... I don't dwell on beauty though, when head dey hot, who dey even look structures sef.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by asala1: 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

grin
Just mention one. I know Prof. A. Nok of Biochemistry A.B.U. Zaria.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by xkid2000(m): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
An Abusite should please ''google'' ''The most beautiful university in Nigeria'' and see what wikipedia said about O.A.U.. Shhhh!!! The Boss is Here!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
asala1:
Just mention one. I know Prof. A. Nok of Biochemistry A.B.U. Zaria.
he cannot cos he doesnt know
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by TiffanyJ(f): 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
An abu student is naturally ahead... Proudly an abusite!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

How Can I Do A Master's With A 3rd Class ? / Yabatech ND/HND Part Time Form For 2021/2022 Academic session / Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.