Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (743564 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cheny4love(f): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
tunapa2009: If you can give us more information about it, I believe some people in this room. Will be willing to assist you.

Not that people don't trust you but Nigerians of nowadays are something else. God is helping Nigeria. Let us know more about it. Thanks
It's ok. any question, i'll ans.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ngokafor(f): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
cheny4love: Am sorry for disturbing you people on this forum. pls i really need help. i know it's hard to help someone u dont know and it's bad begging on a public forum like this, but if i keep quite, it wouldn't solve my problem. pls help if you can. pls if u have a room in one of your houses in Abuja that's empty, pls help my mother and i to stay for a while. or if you can help fianincially, to rew our rent, i'll be grateful too. Things are not working well for us right now. am not lazy. just that my best is not enough now. thank u

..@Cheny4love I need some answers to these questions please...

..where in Abuja do you stay cos I stay in Abuja as well...travelling out of town tomorrow but will be back in two weeks...

...are you a student or you are working?. If you are a graduate, then do send your CV through the e-mail i'll give you if you PM me...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cheny4love(f): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
Chillisauce:

I believe you are still trying to make ends meet but why is your mum with you if you can barely survive in Abuja.
It's easier to get somewhere to pair with the person than getting house for you and your mum.
My mother has being here. just that things are really hard now and it's happening at the time that one needs to pay rent.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
Royal Roy:

Thanx ma'am!!!

You are appreciated.
Thanx ma'am!!!

No worries - you deserve it jare.

(coughs) Now, where's the party being held at? And the goodies to go with it?

No stingy moves abeg... cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ngokafor(f): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
..oops!!..looks like I sent two replies to cheny4love...my bad!.....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cheny4love(f): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ngokafor:

..@Cheny4love I need some answers to these questions please...

..where in Abuja do you stay cos I stay in Abuja as well...travelling out of town tomorrow but will be back in two weeks...

...are you a student or you are working?. If you are a graduate, then do send your CV through the e-mail i'll give you if you PM me...
I stay in jikwoyi. am a graduate. not working yet. i've send u pm. thank u
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cheny4love(f): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Where is that lady?
Abi she don get d required money?
Standby to answer any ? And provide d needed info.

i've not. I will answer any question. thank u
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ngokafor(f): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
...@cheny4love I just got an alert that I have a message....but am ashamed to say that am having a little difficulty opening it undecided..

..can any one in the house help me out?..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ngokafor: ...@cheny4love I just got an alert that I have a message....but am ashamed to say that am having a little difficulty opening it undecided..

..can any one in the house help me out?..

Lollz...don't be ashamed.

To check your pm, you have to go to your e-mail and log in. You will get her username asking you for permission to send you a mail. Reply it so she can be able to send u a direct e-mail.

Hope you understand?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ngokafor(f): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
Royal Roy:

Lollz...don't be ashamed.

To check your pm, you have to go to your e-mail and log in. You will get her username asking you for permission to send you a mail. Reply it so she can be able to send u a direct e-mail.

Hope you understand?
....am still at loss @RR..the e-mail address i use to log on to NL is same one i use normally...could that be the problem?...thanks all the same....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nobody will like to send her money w'out confirmation first.
I know jikwoyi.
But its unfortunate I don't stay in Abj any longer. I have a friend there.
Is somebody in Abj pls.

Once her authenticity is confirmed to an extent, me think pple will do their best.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sissie(f): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Nobody will like to send her money w'out confirmation first.
I know jikwoyi.
But its unfortunate I don't stay in Abj any longer. I have a friend there.
Is somebody in Abj pls.

Once her authenticity is confirmed to an extent, me think pple will do their best.

I stay in abj, I know where jikwoyi is, that's after karu nyanya, she can send me a pm.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tbaba1234: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
People, I hail o!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
Sissie:

I stay in abj, I know where jikwoyi is, that's after karu nyanya, she can send me a pm.
That's good!
At least we r going somewhere.

Can u help pls.
Just get in touch with her, check her genuineness and let us know. We can now look for an avenue to help her.
Thank u sissie.

If its really genuine, I will be glad if people come out to help her. For the fact that she is a female and we know how vulnerable young females can be when faced with challenges like this.
Talking from xperience.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
^^^^^Good idea
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
I have used Megabus twice now, though not for long distances, max 2 hours. I haven't really felt the whole back pain ish. I paid 1 pound from Birmingham to sheffield and the bus was almost empty. r231, I waited and got tired of waiting for you at new street station, the pepper soup and beer have finished.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
steph7: I have used Megabus twice now, though not for long distances, max 2 hours. I haven't really felt the whole back pain ish. I paid 1 pound from Birmingham to sheffield and the bus was almost empty. r231, I waited and got tired of waiting for you at new street station, the pepper soup and beer have finished.

If you know the amount of suffer I suffer dat nite ehn

Cold, rain and sun.....na one way ticket I buy sef and I no come see you

Thank God I saw one milk man wey dey go London go deliver grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
r231:

Lmao you are not serious oh !! sun ke !!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
r231:

R231 be a gentleman and apologise to the lady!
Don't fall my hand o!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Don't fall my hand o!
Yes oh!! r231 I'm waiting patiently
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Don't fall my hand o!

Let me konsolt the orakle grin cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
steph7: Yes oh!! r231 I'm waiting patiently

Bebe.....moi loff

Omalicha1

I dey on my knees as I dey type now

No vex......oya chop kiss

B4 u wake up Saturday morning I go don reach ya end with breakfast in bed

Hope you like happy meal from mcdonalds grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
r231:

Bebe.....moi loff

Omalicha1

I dey on my knees as I dey type now

No vex......oya chop kiss

B4 u wake up Saturday morning I go don reach ya end with breakfast in bed

Hope you like happy meal from mcdonalds grin
You have been forgiven, but which kain yeye mcdonald's happy meal. No way oh !! I want a proper home made meal, Crepes with strawberries and a cup of mocha latte
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
steph7:
You have been forgiven, but which kain yeye mcdonald's happy meal. No way oh !! I want a proper home made meal, Crepes with strawberries and a cup of mocha latte

Very simple.......make I cook from London bring abi I am allowed to use your kitchen cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
use my kitchen, I want freshly prepared home made meal oh
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
steph7: use my kitchen, I want freshly prepared home made meal oh

Deal......

Bread, egg, sausage, bacon and bake beans coming up grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 12:28am On Sep 13, 2013
Ngokafor: ....am still at loss @RR..the e-mail address i use to log on to NL is same one i use normally...could that be the problem?...thanks all the same....

Yes, it will be the same e-mail you used to register on nairaland.
If its not in your mailbox, check the spam mails.

@Cheny4, pls stay glued to the fun-room so that u can answer questions coming ur way swiftly.

Don't get discouraged, once your status is verified, I believe people wl be willing to help.

All is well.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cheny4love(f): 1:14am On Sep 13, 2013
Royal Roy:

Yes, it will be the same e-mail you used to register on nairaland.
If its not in your mailbox, check the spam mails.

@Cheny4, pls stay glued to the fun-room so that u can answer questions coming ur way swiftly.

Don't get discouraged, once your status is verified, I believe people wl be willing to help.

All is well.
Thank u. i'll answer any question
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 1:48am On Sep 13, 2013
Please anyone willing to help out in verifying cheny4love should feel free to ask her questions here!

Good Morning All
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Tinkybabe(f): 4:48am On Sep 13, 2013
Morning house!
I can so relate with the "MegaBus" experience infact, I've sworn never to voluntary board it again.

My experience

I actually got a national express return ticket to London. Decided to be cost effective by boarding a coach(had no railcard anyway) at least I saved over 30pounds grin so off to London pronto

I later received an emergency call from home(the following day) so had to go back to Manchester and thankfully my return ticket was an open one.
Checked the coach times and decided to catch the last coach for that day -then en route to Victoria that night.I got to the station at 11.30pm only to be told that there was no more national express coach going to Manchester (and I very well confirmed the coach time, I still had an ample time of 15mins before its scheduled "leaving" time..only God knows what happened.

I was so distraught.I couldn't possibly go back to Dagenham, where I was coming from at the time(well, I'd have had to if I didn't find an alternative)
Just as I was scramming for info, I was told there's a megabus going to a certain place but would have a touch down at Shudehill station.

I ran there, JJC like me I presented my national express ticket . The guy told me it's not valid for their bus and said he couldn't sell a ticket nor allow me on the bus.The counter was distance away and I think they had shut down already . Bus was scheduled to leave in few mins..all our plea to allow us pay and get on the bus fell on deaf ears .Later, one of their officials came and told us(we were about 5 in that situ..) we could pay.
How much o? 30quid..shoo..megabus of a pound, 30 quid- anyway,I quickly withdrew the money from my purse and handed it to them..a begger has no choice.

The bad experience proper

Got on the bus , had to sit at the back cuz the front seats were already occupied.My first complaint was that the bus was too hot, the heat was crazy.. it was like we were in an airtight container(summer period) no air conditioner, nothing. shocked

The seats were so uncomfortable,back ache was my company for the night sad. As if that wasn't bad enough the water system of the toilet wasn't working and with me sat at the back,stench from the toilet?well,was my unrequested dinner for the night embarassedas the toilet door was faulty .It was a terrible experience. I was so close to tears.
Blamed myself for getting on the bus..
So megabus again? NEVER!!!

Forgive my long tale
It's well Chenylove, you and your mum will get a roof over your heads soon by God's grace..
@,you're a good woman.Thank God for the child's quick recovery
Happy birthday to Stillwaters and someone's(Jidegirl or Chillisauce hehehe. .it's Yellowpawpaw) husband
Birthday wishes in advance to Damiso's baby.
God bless you all.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by greatgod2012(f): 5:48am On Sep 13, 2013
@Tinky; thanks for the compliment ma. May God bless you and all of us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.