Stats: 3,163,310 members, 7,853,438 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65971 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
On the contrary. I am the king of lines
*yawns* undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
ayobase:

Draws her back to get her as.s wooed!
oga nor come spoil my show abeg. make i run one round before u woo her abeg.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishsoph: Abeg these dudes should bail our Dyt. Also rember not to make it lengthy cos she doesn't see well at nite.(special request though) grin

Thnx for d reminder
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
gree-die:
dopejemi, hope u r ok now? i ve long waited for this day to read ur wooing lines and u didn't disappoint. should i say u are lyrically endowed ? im honoured

crown prince, wow..... u took ur tym, i lyk dat. im speechless. all i can say is yes.... yes i will be ur crown jewel embarassed smiley
Thank you
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
Gree-die chooses Crown Prince as the man that won her heart. That would be a 60 - 40 win for him. It was almost glaring that it would turn out this way. CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: my friend , are u saying mynd nor get lines? make we hear frm am first.
Mynd over to u then, but knw I wont giv u my sister. Dont like modes
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
spikes C:

You just dey happy say man want woo you grin

Walahi
E dey totori my body
My libido dey go up n down

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by greedie1(f): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
E<R>F:

Me Likey. . . cheesy cheesy
Aunty Gree-kpuf, sawie Gree-die. . .i hope u won't 4get us? tongue

And Crown-Prince, which village yhu dey crown prince?

gree-kpuf i still don't get how u coined that word. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by playdude(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
Network dey do u strong tin kai,,,,,,,
Ishilove:
Lol cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ERF: 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
spikes C:

You just dey happy say man want woo you grin

Wha do you mean??

Me think she shouldn't be a spectator and lose the fun. . .tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by greedie1(f): 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
Eze Promoe: Gree-die chooses Crown Prince as the man that won her heart. That would be a 60 - 40 win for him. It was almost glaring that it would turn out this way. CONGRATULATIONS!

almost glaring it took me nearly 30 mins to choose crown prince over dopejemi and u dismiss it as almost glaring? sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishsoph: I gbadun u baby sis. Enjoy! Meanwhile dont let these broke ars nigga woo u cos they've gat nothing but mouth and their 3rd legs. Wont accept them if u bring them home o! When the right guy appears I'd indicate to u, ok?
I go do oringo finish nah...you want make I do carryover for marriage (igba n'ezi)?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ayo
Ignore Caseless abeg
Him name fit am
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:

Mtchewwww
I give u ISHSOPH and SPIKE c
for weye! if i catch dem near my house , na kill i go kill dem. see soft babe for my toilet, wetin i wan carry those stones do? *grabs her*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
E<R>F:

Me Likey. . . cheesy cheesy
Aunty Gree-kpuf, sawie Gree-die. . .i hope u won't 4get us? tongue

And Crown-Prince, which village yhu dey crown prince?
Aluu
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
Steady on gurl; you got it...now you're talking; *raises eyebrow* back....*Grins*... grin grin grin cool
Dyt:

Walahi e make sense
Hint me abeg
My body dey shake

*btw, I hope its nt abt dat kungfu thingy, *raises eyebrow*
Eze Promoe: We're hereby pushed by circumstance, in the absence of Murimoney, to declare Yungwizzzy the winner of SLOT 6.
That would be a 100 - 0 win for him.
CONGRATULATIONS!

it's kinda too cheap

I still won any way
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
grin murimoney's plan to google-paste got busted yesterday..so he took †he easy route..GHOSTGUEST-MODE.
Dyt:

Mtchewwww
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2013

SLOT 7
Chukxy and Ayobase to woo Dyt
Your time: 21:35 - 21:50

We will give you a grace of 5 ADDED MINUTES!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by spikesC(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:

Mtchewwww

Is this supposed to be a purnishment

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ayobase(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
People, I started knowing Dyt from this thread, "https://www.nairaland.com/897685/share-sexiest-craziest-funniest-unforgettable"

From there I started compiling her attributes....

She is adventurous, open-minded, beautiful, priceless, funny, natural, loving, caring, sophisticated, wonderful......hmmmm, let me stop there, I don't wanna make someone jealous!

But, she could be so sophisticated (complex) sometimes, but I do know what to do.

Even D-exp said a bit of my heart about her;

"......of knowing how wonderful you are, the beauty of your personality, your charming presence, sealed by your soft heart. It was a privilege i got close........."

She indeed has those qualities. I do so much appreciate them, but they are never the reasons why I fell in love with this woman here. Its UNCONDITIONAL and SOOO DEEP. I grew into loving her, and I'm still growing!

She also did confess my confession about love;

"For me
Its LOVE
When there's love
U have everything
Love is God
Love is life
Love is patient
Love is me n you
Love is us, regardless of race,height,colour,religion,sex, anyth"

But, my problem is that sometimes.....

I could be angry.
I could be sad.
I could be very lonely.
I could be so annoying.
I could be so bitter.

....WITHOUT a THOUGHT of her.

And on a very good and promising day.....

I could be so pleasing.
I could be so happy.
I could be so strong.
I could be so friendly.
I could be so loving.

....WITH JUST a THOUGHT of this beautiful, wonderful and should-I-say-yes-to-him-after-this-epistle woman.

If my EVERYDAY is gonna ALWAYS be promising with JUST a mere THOUGHT of her, then what is her PRESENCE gonna bring into my life?

With her PRESENCE, then....

I WILL be the happiest man.
I WILL be the most caring man.
I WILL be the strongest man.
I WILL be the most enthusiastic man.
I WILL be the most friendly man
I WILL be the most loving man.

A woman needs not to struggle when she is pleasing to her man.

#facing Dyt now#

Dyt, you are the only THIN LINE between 'OUR' COULD and WILL.

Life COULD be so meaningless to me WITHOUT a THOUGHT of you baby. I want it to be MORE meaningful with ur PRESENCE in my life.

Dyt, it hurts so much when no one can share my view of how much I LOVE YOU. It is so deep within. You can't fathom it, even words can't solidly express it.

I don't mind the opportunity-cost to having you, cos you have always right from the beginning.

#On his knee, and looking up into her eyes while he holds her hands#

Please Dyt, can we do this....can u give me the ONE chance to prove and reciprocate what your PRESENCE is gonna bring into my life?

Please, I want u to be the only sim in my phone!

Don't take that too serious, just wanna see u smile......

Oooh, your soothing, re-assuring and magical voice uttering; "Good night and sweet dreams darling.....I Love You" and "Good morning darling....do have a great day ahead......I Love You" is okay to take cater for my inactive and active moments till the end of time with you.

Dyt, pls be mine.

I promise to always be there for you and to always make you happy!

The question is are you gonna be happy with me till the end of time?

If you are not....hmmmmm, then say NO, cos I want you to be ALWAYS happy/fulfilled with me or without me!

Left for me Dyt, I prefer to have ur PRESENCE, so that I can retain the THOUGHT!

#which one do u still prefer, the Murano or MDX?"

In Banky W voice...#would you be my lover...yes no yes no yes........ejikelele, ehn ehn ehn.........#

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Who is next? undecided

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by spikesC(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:

Walahi
E dey totori my body
My libido dey go up n down

Abeg cut am go rest tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Eze Promoe:

SLOT 7
Chukxy and Ayobase to woo Dyt
Your time: 21:35 - 21:50

We will give you a grace of 5 ADDED MINUTES!

Don't try dat wit me oo
Am sure u can see both of dem at d viewing centre
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by chukxy44(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
To the woman, whose name fills my lips and whose images now clouds my mind, Dyt.

The only reason I opted to join was because I simply thought it would be fun and nothing more not until I had viewed your posts and previous comments, it was then I realized that I would rather have you or have no one else.

You are special Dyt, I have viewed your comments and posts no doubt you must have a heart of Gold refined in the heat of the purest of love, I am amazed by the level and degree of care you show to others, people you don't know and might never even get to know.

Dear, you are a perfect reflection of Angelic - Humans allowed by God to live with us mere mortals so that we would be able to understand his love for us, how else can I explain your expressiveness, your warm and charming personality, your motherly and softened intent to care and the radiation that emits from your beauty. You are beautiful my love, no woman would be blessed with your heart and soul and not match the beauty of Angels. Just like D-Explorer pointed out in one of your thread you are certainly like a grandma in here but I beg to differ, you do not only emit the revered attribute of a god-mother, you also possess the adorable features of a beautiful and young princess. I have soured this world in pursuit of Love and happiness till I found you and now I know where love lives and where happiness is made, the mere thought of you gladdens my heart like no one has ever done and the feeling of holding you close to me fills the holes in my soul. Babe I wish I could promise you the whole world but that is not mine to give but I promise you this, I will always be yours now and always. I can only imagine the softness of your lips and the mildness of your touch as my body giggles with the mere imagination of been held by you.

Dyt, in the last few hours my phone has lost battery and network even my heart has missed several beats all because I had remained glued to this moment when I would be able to face you in front of every one and tell you how much I want you. Babe you are indeed every man's dream woman and I would be blessed beyond the heaven to be yours and yours alone.

Please say yes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
On the contrary. I am the king of lines
haba! yauwa! ishsop, how can u dispute this?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
playdude: Wait, wait, wait, i don't get this?
Someone might actually fall in love?
Lolz, u had high expectations from those guys, they couldn't live up.
Now if i'm to woo lady A, and lady B falls for my line, how do u reconcile that? Guess u shoulp PM me for breathtaking lines if u care..
Lolz.
with what this people are doling out here, some moi-moi girls wey dey observe might just fall for it.
There is a difference when you actually did it from your heart than when you just randomly picked your lines.....when you get to read an original, you will feel it in you.

You this yahoo boy, that girl you dey chyke don send the number.... I dey see you kwa o.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
*yawns* undecided
U took that away from my mouth bruv. Nonetheless I stil YAWN.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caracta(f): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
Don't worry guys, the female edition is on its way. And i so pray i have a lot of time on my hands because i'm going to massively derail like y'all are doing...making it boring for the viewers.

And you know what? For pulling out the last minute and failing to deliver your lines to the women you promised to woo, we are going to do the same for you too. TAKE NOTE. BE VERY AFRAID!

Pffffft! A-ca-nonsense!

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
Caracta: Don't worry guys, the female edition is on its way. And i so pray i have a lot of time on my hands because i'm going to massively derail like y'all are doing...making it boring for the viewers.

And you know what? For pulling out the last minute and failing to deliver your lines to the women you promised to woo, we are going to do the same for you too. TAKE NOTE. BE VERY AFRAID!

Pffffft! A-ca-nonsense!

Smh undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ayobase(m): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: Ogbeni, which question?

Do I have a chance with u in case Dyt turns me down?.....don't take it as matter of substitute.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (98) (Reply)

Slay Queen Dwarfs Twerking, Cause Stir Online / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57