Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,049 members, 7,859,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (66072 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
So 190 and Bennyraz refused to woo Okrika? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
playdude: You just dey open teeth since morning or u swallow laffing gas.....kidding anyway....
Sey dem don who u or u being unwooed?
the lines wey I dey see here no even move my blood not to talk of my soul.....na killing time thingz jare.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
playdude: Ohh, MTN is just like this yeye organisers too, ineffiecient and sucks big time.. Pele. Ndo..Lolz
Hm! Don't mind them! angry

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: what happened to google?
If u were here last nite u wouldnt ask that question. Speakdatruth was busted speakingdalies cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by playdude(m): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hahahaha....what happen? Wait u stay around Ota close to Seun right?
Ishilove:
I will resume uploading from tomorrow. The technical issues of been resolved smiley

Alingo is a place tongue

I aint on skype or twitter, and I don forget my fb account password tey tey embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Truckpusher(m): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
spikes C: [size=14pt]What have i missed[/size] grin grin grin

Did someone use google today grin
You only missed Mynd's nude pix which i'm the only custodian pm me you get two grin grin ,though i'm trying to get the source of those pix.

Though there are others at large sha! but mynd's pix comes in handy. grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by riskit33: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44: Crown Prince dusted him easily....lesson learnt.

Never bring a knife to a gun fight
wrong judgement! How did he when he didn't even address the lady by name yet mentioned other names in his lines, he also lied that today is saturday. Greedie i know you know your man already!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ayobase(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=18pt]Any line dropped by a suspended slot will be insouciantly disregarded![/size]

Mr. Man dey use english words wey somebody go quick understand na!

Are u trying to intimidate D-exp?

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
playdude: The so called men are just loud, empty non performers buh loquacious drums. Hw u?
i'm heart wrenched about that development. 190 don break my heart.

i'm great. and u?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
playdude: Hahahaha....what happen? Wait u stay around Ota close to Seun right?
I live adjacent the nigga's house wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishsoph: What a disapointment! Here I was telling myself that today will be far better than bored ysterday own. Mtchwww! Am gud my baby sis, hope u hard a great day with rice and chicken jare cheesy
E ji m ama aka....trust your sis nah, with sewious take-away for my aunty wahala(pikins) grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2013

SLOT 6
Murimoney and Yungwizzzy to woo alutacontinua
Your time: 21:15 - 21:30

[size=18pt]10 minutes of your time gone already! You have 5 minutes left![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by playdude(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
Kwa, kwa, kwa, kwa, babe u wicked ohhh.
See as u dey fall my guys hand..they invested a lot into dis so called lines u know? Or maybe ur blood needs a hot bath to soften so as to accept d lines. Rotf.
Cathaliya: the lines wey I dey see here no even move my blood not to talk of my soul.....na killing time thingz jare.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
I'm here ooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by elrony(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
...*takes out one of his Cuban ,lights up*

*puffs*

Damn dis nigguhs sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Truckpusher(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am lost too
You will soon be found.....olodo grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise: So 190 and Bennyraz refused to woo Okrika? undecided
Them dey cut lever. Babe is loaded, havnt u seen her profile pics? Could argue she's the most endowed among the lot chosen to be wooed.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caracta(f): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
Na wa for today's competition o. Low morale.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
ayobase:

grin grin grin
You never begin see intimidation!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by playdude(m): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
I need to arrange guys to beat d boy, i swear, seriously i come to ota on weekends too....
Can u PM ur mobile to me then?
Ishilove:
I live adjacent the nigga's house wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
I blame ASUU for your case
dont blame ASUU pls, i'm enjoying their action. abeg jst go woo cathaliya cos she is yet to see lines that wl move her soul, not to talk of her body.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
ayobase:

akuko...grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
Eze kpomo, if any of the slot refuses to perform, we have gate crashers that are willing grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
elrony: ...*takes out one of his Cuban ,lights up*

*puffs*

Damn dis nigguhs sad
Guy pass me that fat one in the packet. Me no dey smile now angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
Gree-die , we still await your decision!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishsoph: Them dey cut lever. Babe is loaded, havnt u seen her profile pics? Could argue she's the most endowed among the lot chosen to be wooed.
I dont believe in profile pic jare.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
Aluta continua, ive waited my entire life to find the reason worth living for, not until our path crossed on nairaland. tho i was alive wen i neva met u, loving u has made me realise there's more to dis world dan mere breathing

If there has to be a reason why I love you…I will only say that it is
because ‘you are you’

300 men on Nl would want to woo u , 250 would want to fall inlove with u, but I promise I'll be there when they all leave u

going thru ur posts i could match a perfect description of ur personality,the loving ,kind hearted and objective woman I want in my life,
I just wonder, Did it hurt, when God removed
your wings and sent you down to
earth?? Cos I'm ment to believe angels only live in heaven ??

Alutalito, pls be mine I want to make u feel special always

If laying my life is the only way I could prove my love to you, I would agree to
countless deaths.

I love you Aluta

4 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by playdude(m): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
Doing good. Eyhaa..Did i hear u say u heartbroken?
Lolz
caseless: i'm heart wrenched about that development. 190 don break my heart.

i'm great. and u?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
ayobase:

all of us go start dat english soo.

dyt , where u dey? come massage my back abeg, i don taya.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by spikesC(m): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
You dan get pregnancy again? cheesy

Oga, i hear say madam put something to bed... And u no tell me undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
Whats happening na..
The derailing is just too much.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: dont blame ASUU pls, i'm enjoying their action. abeg jst go woo cathaliya cos she is yet to see lines that wl move her soul, not to talk of her body.
That guy passes for a sissy. He cant handle my Cathiliya tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (98) (Reply)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.