Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,322 members, 7,853,486 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65972 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
And now where's AYO n CHUKs
Cld it b network/battery/sleepin?
*sobs*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by greedie1(f): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
dopejemi, hope u r ok now? i ve long waited for this day to read ur wooing lines and u didn't disappoint. should i say u are lyrically endowed ? im honoured

crown prince, wow..... u took ur tym, i lyk dat. im speechless. all i can say is yes.... yes i will be ur crown jewel embarassed smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
riskit33:
wrong judgement! How did he when he didn't even address the lady by name yet mentioned other names in his lines, he also lied that today is saturday. Greedie i know you know your man already!
You don't expect me to write that epistle without a mistake...I no be computer.

Greedie is a stage name, I used pet names for her. Infact, collate all the first letter of each paragraph and you'd notice I spelt gree-die.

I am really ready to lose since it is purely for fun. Victory could go whichever way...basically, I am not a fan here.

Finally, if I intimidate you, sorry bro, aint my fault.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by riskit33: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
playdude: Na wetin dey vex man, u dey take laff abi? No worry. Reservoir du commentaire.
sorry dude. Your consolation should be that your woman is with you through every thick and thin. Meanwhile i'll PM the number of a good french teacher to you.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
I dont believe in profile pic jare.
It helps in bringing out the best lines from ur head atleast. But I'd bet she's the one cos of the unofficial setting of that pics, plus she took it herself with her mobile.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: buh i was going easy nau. abeg come back ...u never finish.

*angry face*
Wetin u dey do?
Wit dat pin I saw in there?
Abeg free mee
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ayobase(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: akuko...grin

You have not answered my question!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
playdude: R u sayiny they aren't puttin all of their hearts n heads into it? Well guess some just pick random lines just to say somtin, d competetion is 4 fun i guess, not 2 b emotionally attached.
Btw, i dig ur moniker.
Its for fun and its still a competition...in competitions you put your all and in something like this, it requires your all, maybe all you need do is think about that one you cherish and love and the words will flow...to give your best...to showcase your true feelings even if you not gonna have the person.
Just to make it lively....c'mon, who knows someonelse might just fall in love with you.

Tuale sire....na correct moniker for correct chikalas...tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishsoph: That guy passes for a sissy. He cant handle my Cathiliya tongue
my friend , are u saying mynd nor get lines? make we hear frm am first.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:
Lmao
I am Antelope
Obviously tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
sanb: Okay then; no probs.... cheesy

As for the business ehh, it's more than money... copy that...grin cool

Bt money dey?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
ayobase:

Is dat why we are here?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by elrony(m): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishsoph: Guy pass me that fat one in the packet. Me no dey smile now angry

*Hands him d packet*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ayobase(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: all of us go start dat english soo.

dyt , where u dey? come massage my back abeg, i don taya.

Massage wetin?
Abeg, carry ur bad luck go front jare!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Ishilove: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
playdude: Lolz.....
U gotta b joking, or don't tell moi u r nt.
Before u were born, i knew you. Lolz.
Lol cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: E ji m ama aka....trust your sis nah, with sewious take-away for my aunty wahala(pikins) grin
I gbadun u baby sis. Enjoy! Meanwhile dont let these broke ars nigga woo u cos they've gat nothing but mouth and their 3rd legs. Wont accept them if u bring them home o! When the right guy appears I'd indicate to u, ok?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
You too like money; chai.... grin
Dyt:

Bt money dey?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
We're hereby pushed by circumstance, in the absence of Murimoney, to declare Yungwizzzy the winner of SLOT 6.
That would be a 100 - 0 win for him.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by playdude(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
Wait, wait, wait, i don't get this?
Someone might actually fall in love?
Lolz, u had high expectations from those guys, they couldn't live up.
Now if i'm to woo lady A, and lady B falls for my line, how do u reconcile that? Guess u shoulp PM me for breathtaking lines if u care..
Lolz.
Cathaliya: Its for fun and its still a competion...in competions you put your all and in something like this, it requires your all, maybe all you need do is think about that one you cherish and love and the words will flow...to give your best...to showcase your true feelings even if you not gonna have the person.
Just to make it lively....c'mon, who knows someonelse might just fall in love with you.

Tuale sire....na correct moniker for correct chikalas...tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ayobase(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:

Mk we go toilet

Draws her back to get her as.s wooed!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Mynd44: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: my friend , are u saying mynd nor get lines? make we hear frm am first.
On the contrary. I am the king of lines

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:

*angry face*
Wetin u dey do?
Abeg free mee
come back cos dis thing is huge enough to get lexinton steel asking to have more enlargement.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt: And now where's AYO n CHUKs
*sobs*
Abeg these dudes should bail our Dyt. Also rember not to make it lengthy cos she doesn't see well at nite.(special request though) grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by spikesC(m): 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt: And now where's AYO n CHUKs
*sobs*

You just dey happy say man want woo you grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:

*angry face*
Wetin u dey do?
Abeg free mee
Jisos Chlist...grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
sanb: You too like money; chai.... grin

Walahi e make sense
Hint me abeg
My body dey shake

*btw, I hope its nt abt dat kungfu thingy, *raises eyebrow*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ERF: 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
gree-die:
dopejemi, hope u r ok now? i ve long waited for this day to read ur wooing lines and u didn't disappoint. should i say u are lyrically endowed ? im honoured

crown prince, wow..... u took ur tym, i lyk dat. im speechless. all i can say is yes.... yes i will be ur crown jewel embarassed smiley

Me Likey. . . cheesy cheesy
Aunty Gree-kpuf, sawie Gree-die. . .i hope u won't 4get us? tongue

And Crown-Prince, which village yhu dey crown prince?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ayobase(m): 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: corrrect! na dere make sense pass. join me abeg

E be like sey u wan die young abi?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by playdude(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
Is dere still a competition on for God's sake..
This guys are jokers. It already dies hours ago. Winner ko, loser ni.
Eze Promoe: We're hereby pushed by circumstance, in the absence of Murimoney, to declare Yungwizzzy the winner of SLOT 6.
That would be a 100 - 0 win for him.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
ayobase:

Ogbeni, which question?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: come back cos dis thing is huge enough to get lexinton steel asking to have more enlargement.

Mtchewwww
I give u ISHSOPH and SPIKE c

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (98) (Reply)

Slay Queen Dwarfs Twerking, Cause Stir Online / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.