Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65973 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
playdude: Kwa, kwa, kwa, kwa, babe u wicked ohhh.
See as u dey fall my guys hand..they invested a lot into dis so called lines u know? Or maybe ur blood needs a hot bath to soften so as to accept d lines. Rotf.
thats just the truth....am a simple person.
You fit just tell me, ''Babe, I gbadu your style,'' sincerely..... That one fit move my blood.

The thing be say, I dey know wen person dey lie.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
You dan get pregnancy again? cheesy

No b like so u do madam?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Yours is next!
Ok na
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Ishilove: 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
playdude: I need to arrange guys to beat d boy, i swear, seriously i come to ota on weekends too....
Can u PM ur mobile to me then?
I will talk to the Lord about in prayer wink wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: dont blame ASUU pls, i'm enjoying their action. abeg jst go woo cathaliya cos she is yet to see lines that wl move her soul, not to talk of her body.
my blood first o.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
sanb: Shows her my *angry face as well* and ask; what are you angry for ehh; is he D-Exp?

Stammering
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: all of us go start dat english soo.

dyt , where u dey? come massage my back abeg, i don taya.

Mk we go toilet
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by playdude(m): 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
R u sayiny they aren't puttin all of their hearts n heads into it? Well guess some just pick random lines just to say somtin, d competetion is 4 fun i guess, not 2 b emotionally attached.
Btw, i dig ur moniker.
Cathaliya: thats just the truth....am a simple person.
You fit just tell me, ''Babe, I gbadu your style,'' sincerely..... That one fit move my blood.

The thing be say, I dey know wen person dey lie.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
Yungwizzzy: If laying my life is the only way I could prove my love to you, I would agree to
countless deaths.

Somebody better be dying grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
spikes C:

Oga, i hear say madam put something to bed... And u no tell me undecided
U no see his uploaded pics in the frontpage bathing his baby? U sure are just coming. Pls check him out in the frontpage, claimed his MIL that came for omugwo thought him cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishsoph: Them dey cut lever. Babe is loaded, havnt u seen her profile pics? Could argue she's the most endowed among the lot chosen to be wooed.
i'm sitting here in company of my beautiful wife(caracta) as we watch this event unfold. so it will be a blistering disrespect for u to be advertising bobi in my presence. jump to sexuality section pls.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by cdamsel(f): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
Una say na wetin dey happen here?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:

No b like so u do madam?
wetin I do? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ERF: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
riskit33:
wrong judgement! How did he when he didn't even address the lady by name yet mentioned other names in his lines, he also lied that today is saturday. Greedie i know you know your man already!
@bolded

1. We all knew he was to woo Gree-die, so what's the fuss? If it was a text wouldn't it be directed to her phone from him. . ? And if a letter, it would av been included (to whom it may concern)

2. That shows he've prepared for this long ago, and he never became absent yesterday due to cowardice...

Gree-die, choose yhur man...
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by cahnellven: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
So far,this competition has failed to live up to d hype . .wen i saw this thread,i tot it was gonna be d bomb. D wooers don Bleep up
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by playdude(m): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
Lolz.....
U gotta b joking, or don't tell moi u r nt.
Before u were born, i knew you. Lolz.
Ishilove:
I will talk to the Lord about in prayer wink wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Aluta continua, ive waited my entire life to find the reason worth living for, not until our path crossed on nairaland. tho i was alive wen i neva met u, loving u has made me realise there's more to dis world dan mere breathing

If there has to be a reason why I love you…I will only say that it is
because ‘you are you’

300 men on Nl would want to woo u , 250 would want to fall inlove with u, but I promise I'll be there when they all leave u

going thru ur posts i could match a perfect description of ur personality,the loving ,kind hearted and objective woman I want in my life,
I just wonder, Did it hurt, when God removed
your wings and sent you down to
earth?? Cos I'm ment to believe angels only live in heaven ??

Alutalito, pls be mine I want to make u feel special always

If laying my life is the only way I could prove my love to you, I would agree to
countless deaths.

I love you Aluta
Alutatomato, this guy na correct speakdatruth guy, no be that fake one. Abeg choose am...grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SIMPLES! Dt guy catch me red-handed, i been dey think him go type epistle, i wasn't planning on reading. tongue

wey d oda guy,abeg
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
wetin I do? undecided

Ask skydeep
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:

Mk we go toilet
corrrect! na dere make sense pass. join me abeg
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
MUKINA in my head!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
sanb: Awww okay; tries to stop her from stammering....extends *handshake*; you see sweety; the name Homguy don't sound like D-Exp; so next time gurl; don't be angry.... wink cheesy Btw, we still have our unfinished business; roger that ehh.... cool

I hav nt said anyth abt d names na
Shey d business get money?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
Br3nd4: Whats happening na..
The derailing is just too much.
to dey refesh see something and to dey refresh no see anything...which one better pass...?
You don see where dem go occasion, especially boring one, and the people just sidon dey look like dog?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:

Ask skydeep
Ok.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
anteboon antelope father-in-law xynerise, abeg, helepu me read that thing, him fit take my mind off Andersoon, ya know
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
Gree-die , we're getting impatient! angry

MEANWHILE,

SLOT 7
Chukxy and Ayobase to woo Dyt
Your time: 21:35 - 21:50

START NOW!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: corrrect! na dere make sense pass. join me abeg

*runs out of d toilet*
Ewoooooooooooo
Caselesss ooooooooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishsoph: If u were here last nite u wouldnt ask that question. Speakdatruth was busted speakingdalies cheesy
tell me more.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
Ok.
Lmao
Antelope
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
alutacontinua: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SIMPLES! Dt guy catch me red-handed, i been dey think him go type epistle, i wasn't planning on reading. tongue

wey d oda guy,abeg
Do make u choose so Anderson go rest grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:

*runs out of d toilet*
Ewoooooooooooo
Caselesss ooooooooo
buh i was going easy nau. abeg come back ...u never finish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (98) (Reply)

Slay Queen Dwarfs Twerking, Cause Stir Online / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.