Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,413 members, 7,954,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (66915 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2013

SLOT 2
Speakdatruth and emmy9ite to woo Caracta Time: 21:00 - 21:20

[size=21pt]GET READY![/size]

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
So Ishilove is not among those to be woo?

Anyway, make i just gentle for where i siddon.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
Babe, we can lyk to get prepared for d next season. Ama fulfil ur fantasies if u permit we getting along..
These guys r dropping epistles in d name of wooing..
For wooing @ it best, u got me baby.
pendo89:

lmao! grin grin grin I just love nl.show better start. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by watalovitis(m): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pls som1 explain wat dis wooin is all about, cos I dnt see any1 doing what'll please a scout...bless d ppl of nairaland, its what its all about and they get d love they need: west, east n south..
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by skydeep(f): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
cashkid18: who told u dt they ar d ones doin it wit their brains or hv u forgoten dt GOogle is stil there
Those lines look genuine to me angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
cashkid18: says who dear?

I see your posts all the time... requesting for likes. Sometimes i wish i could give you an E-Slap

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by spikesC(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
skydeep: It feels so good to hear a man say sweet words to us even if he doesnt mean it grin

Xynerise, where are you? angry

Madam, you're married...Go and find your husband in another thread sad

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by spikesC(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
Sincerely. Ikekings post sound more original lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2013

SLOT 2
Speakdatruth and emmy9ite to woo Caracta
Your Time: 21:00 - 21:20

[size=21pt]GET READY![/size]

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by skydeep(f): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
spikes C:

Madam, you're married...Go and find your husband in another thread sad
Lol. No need, he is not too far from me tongue

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by tintingz(m): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
Omoh!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Deiok(m): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hmmm... Can these guys woo CARACTA

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2013

SLOT 2

[size=21pt]START NOW![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dannyxy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
Chai...smh
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lakusi(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
Speakdatruth no go lie I knw grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DANILSA(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
ikekings: Lmao!!! Gbosaaa to you my oga!!!
Ol'boy u be Razzlemania
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Phems(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
I think the wooers are waiting for the 1st to post so that they can come up with a better one.

@op you may disqualify wooer who post later than a specified time, say 3 or 5 minutes after their slots. Just a suggestion.

All the same, nice one.

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Phems(m): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
I think the wooers are waiting for the 1st to post so that they can come up with a better one.

@op you may disqualify wooer who post later than a specified time, say 3 or 5 minutes after their slots. Just a suggestion.

All the same, nice one.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
*Unluvable* i can see you. cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Ishilove: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Handsomeemmy: So Ishilove is not among those to be woo?

Anyway, make i just gentle for where i siddon.
Em, I think Ishilove is to be woo tomorrow undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by cashkid18(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Choicegirl:

I see your posts all the time... requesting for likes. Sometimes i wish i could give you an E-Slap
hmmmmm....end time E-slap abi?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by tintingz(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Deiok: Hmmm... Can these guys woo CARACTA
why can't they woo her...abi she get fire for head ni?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by spikesC(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Phems: I think the wooers are waiting for the 1st to post so that they can come up with a better one.

@op you may disqualify wooer who post later a specified time, say 3 or 5 minutes after their slots. Just a suggestion.

All the same, nice one.

They might be composing their lines right now, the specified time is totally enough. Just have a little patience wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Monzuur:
I will b d 1 to woo you.......Oya I love u

ARE YOUR MURIMONEY OR YOUNGWIZZY

eehhhrrrrmmmm, Dygeasy nd ikeleg shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ikekings(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
spikes C: Sincerely. Ikekings post sound more original lipsrsealed
I no dey do duplicate now!!! Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dannyxy: Chai...smh

Wetin happen? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dannyxy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Where are the wooers?,y are they wasting my time like f.g nd ASUU?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
good thread @op
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2013

SLOT 2

[size=21pt]5 minutes gone already, 10 -15 minutes remaining![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Emmy9ite(m): 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
A SHORT PIECE FOR THE LOVE OF MY HEART, CARACTA.
Please read it slowly coz I wrote it slowly specially for you.
My love caracta,
I love you in this world and the world after.
Without you in my life, it will be a disaster.
I may not be perfect, but for you I will change my character!
Baby you are my passion, my vision, my determination and my action.
Miles may lie between us but we are never far apart,
For love doesn't count the miles,
Love is measured by the heart and a hundred hearts will be too small to carry all my love for you.
I love you caracta!!
kiss

6 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lupey: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lines well rendered! However,I choose...

Ikekings! grin welldone Ike!
Dygeasy,that was a beautiful one too!

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by NelsonNeo(m): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
Jes passin nd enjoyin dis billboard ad cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply)

28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.