Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,212 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (66910 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
Why do I feel that some guys here are copying romance novel lines.
Originality is the key.
Didn't you'all saw how I got my demelza last night
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by demelza: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
Speakdatruth: Caracta, imagine a summer day on the beach when suddenly a beautiful tropical rain started pouring. Your sundress got soaked while we struggled to stay sheltered under a palm tree.

In it we found
ourselves in total abandon, writhing in passion. We were enjoying the hot palm tree. I then felt your lips teasing my earlobes as I gently tugged on the buttons of your dress. My heart started to pound. I swear it was louder than
the thunder overhead. I trailed kisses down the side of your neck and would stop slowly as I nibbled your skin, while my hands cupped your breast$. My thumb teased
your nippl£ and You gasped as I felt this torment between your thighs. All you could do was
surrender to this wanton longing to be one. You pressed my body closer to yours. I was thrilled that
you felt exactly as I did. There may have been a
storm drowning your moans of pleasure, but the storm raging inside me was stronger! As I got hard, I knew I had to tell you how much I want you. I can’t wait until this is over, when I
know my dream will pale in comparison to the fire that will consume us both.

This wooing may come as a surprise to you, but I needed to tell you that, when we make love I feel
our bodies performing like
a true orchestra. Every sound and every movement
are in tune and there is harmony in every gesture;
everything is in place and I feel in harmony with the
entire universe.
Our bodies are instruments of mutual pleasure. The seldom times I open my eyes, I have a glimpse of
our shadows on the wall and it looks like a dance.

Our movements are precise and our souls are so light, as we give ourselves to one another. The sensation of fulfillment I experience when I am inside of you is
unforgettable. The desire of having you more and more is beyond any explanation. I wish those movements never ended and that I remained forever in your body. But
because those moments always come to a finish, there is no other option but to repeat them. I want us to dance to this music. I want to feel that
unshakable harmony that happens every time our skins touch. I want you
forever and always. I need
you in my life. Caracta just say yes.

D.amn!
This just makes me wanna twerk.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
Caracta: *sprinkles holy water on thread*

Which kain thing be this o? cheesy
Please tell me you cringed violently into your chest, because I DID loool

Say NO jo
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
Speakdatruth: Caracta, imagine a summer day on the beach when suddenly a beautiful tropical rain started pouring. Your sundress got soaked while we struggled to stay sheltered under a palm tree.

In it we found
ourselves in total abandon, writhing in passion. We were enjoying the hot palm tree. I then felt your lips teasing my earlobes as I gently tugged on the buttons of your dress. My heart started to pound. I swear it was louder than
the thunder overhead. I trailed kisses down the side of your neck and would stop slowly as I nibbled your skin, while my hands cupped your breast$. My thumb teased
your nippl£ and You gasped as I felt this torment between your thighs. All you could do was
surrender to this wanton longing to be one. You pressed my body closer to yours. I was thrilled that
storm drowning your moans of pleasure, but the storm raging inside me was stronger! As I got hard, I knew I had to tell you how much I want you. I can’t wait until this is over, when I

This wooing may come as a surprise to you, but I needed to tell you that, when we make love I feel
entire universe.
Our bodies are instruments of mutual pleasure. The seldom times I open my eyes, I have a glimpse of

Our movements are precise and our souls are so light, as we give ourselves to one another. The sensation of fulfillment I experience when I am inside of you is
unforgettable. The desire of having you more and more is beyond any explanation. I wish those movements never ended and that I remained forever in your body. But
because those moments always come to a finish, there is no other option but to repeat them. I want us to dance to this music. I want to feel that
is this a s*x chat?

8 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caracta(f): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
The Jury has reached a verdict! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by cashkid18(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
@speakdatruth,u get mind ooo grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2013

SLOT 3
CFCfan and Mr knowitall. to woo Dallas Cowgirl
Your time: 21:30 - 22:00

[size=18pt]START NOW![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2013

In it we found
you felt exactly as I did.

Ghen ghen grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2013

In it we found

entire universe.

Pardon me dude! When we said detective was around, we weren't joking.
HERE IS THE LINK, I'm sorry!
http://nochancepappy./2011/07/31/an-erotic-passion-of-desire-erotic-love-letters/

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by elrony(m): 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
Romantic sparks in the air...,

Gosh!!...gotta read 'songs of Solomon ' to my Date after tonight's show!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
demelza:
D.amn!
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
elrony: *chillin with my sweetheart @ the VVIP section *

Go guys ...make 'em drool cheesy wink grin

Eyes his chigalla
Eyes my baby beside me

She's not worth it
Made the best decision after all shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by dokunbam(m): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
i want calculus challenge
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

http://nochancepappy./2011/07/31/an-erotic-passion-of-desire-erotic-love-letters/

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
THIS IS WICKED!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Emmy9ite(m): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2013

In it we found

entire universe.

Lol. P*rn alert! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lakusi(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
Buh D-Explorer u rily explore gaan ooo ... I knew twas sme internet shiii tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

grin grin grin grin grin

Error 419!!!

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by cashkid18(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2013

In it we found

entire universe.

okoro,dont go there ooo..dont say dt i did nt warn u
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

[size=20pt]BUSTED!!!!!!![/size] gringrin wtf. Funny af

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by elrony(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

Translation?? grin cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

'Nothing found' dey show for here o.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

Lool. Originality is key!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Deiok(m): 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

*KLAXON* Lolz. Busted
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
A short poem dedicated to my charming Dallas Cowgirl:

Dearie, ever since I've known you on Nairaland

My e-heart has reserved a spot for you

Your brilliance is so enchanting

Your humor makes pro-comedians look like learners

Though I've not seen you physically, your beauty shines through your e-personality

Our e-relationship would be hotter than the Enugu coal deposits

Together, our e-love will be warmer than the Ikogosi Warm Springs

And we will navigate through the ice-bergs of life better than an ocean-liner.

17 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
demelza:
D.amn!
No baby don't
Its a familiar line nau

Romance novel 101
Remember?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by demelza: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
flolancracker: grin
tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

Ghen Ghen grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
Abeg, make una forgive speakdatruth.

Maybe, he owns the blog. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
this is sexu`al na,when you woo a lady,u use natural words joo
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lakusi(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
CFC fan ... Kudos bro !!! grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
almost came late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply)

28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.