Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65697 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lakusi(m): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hehehe ... Caracta head go don burst cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
Rushes in from a board meeting holding a bouquet of flower
Looks left and right
Sights my adorable DEMELZA
Hands her the flower and seats beside her.
Took her hand unto mine and gave her a reassuring massage as we both smile to each other
Feeling fulfilled and ready to observe other guys sweat for their love

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caracta(f): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
*clears throat*

Awww Emmy...now you gonna make me cry cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by tonnieblaise(m): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
ikekings get ready to take ur woman home....

Says who??
I'm lupey's P.A....she just told me to tell ya
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lakusi(m): 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
No clear throat next tym ... Say *gets hanky* lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
cashkid18: hmmmmm....end time E-slap abi?

Sigh
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
[size=14pt]And[/size] Lupey chooses Ikekings as the man that won her heart. This would be a 55-45 heart possession cheesy in his favour. It was really a hard decision
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by tonnieblaise(m): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
lupey: Lines well rendered! However,I choose...

Ikekings! grin welldone Ike!
Dygeasy,that was a beautiful one too!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caracta(f): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
lakusi: No clear throat next tym ... Say *gets hanky* lol

I don't have na...

*borrows hanky* grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2013

SLOT 2
Speakdatruth and emmy9ite to woo Caracta
Your Time: 21:00 - 21:20

[size=21pt]15 minutes gone already, less than 5 minutes remaining![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caracta(f): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
Can i pick my guy now? I am not the patient type biko...

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Emmy9ite(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
Caracta: *clears throat*

Awww Emmy...now you gonna make me cry cry
Lol. Don't cry sweetheart, a Yes is all I need! kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Monzuur(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
tonnieblaise: audition closed,u cant pick ur woman now
Better luck next season
ok tnx bro
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by obainojazz(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
I don't have much to say here...ladies..am a trillionaire...i have ten mansions in lagos and Abuja...just fill your forms(describe your features well sha)...and summit to my office @10 upper iweka road..onitsha

4 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ikekings(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
lupey: Lines well rendered! However,I choose...

Ikekings! grin welldone Ike!
Dygeasy,that was a beautiful one too!
Welcome to my world beautiful one!!! **dancing lantazonto**
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Speakdatruth: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Caracta, imagine a summer day on the beach when suddenly a beautiful tropical rain started pouring. Your sundress got soaked while we struggled to stay sheltered under a palm tree.

In it we found
ourselves in total abandon, writhing in passion. We were enjoying the hot palm tree. I then felt your lips teasing my earlobes as I gently tugged on the buttons of your dress. My heart started to pound. I swear it was louder than
the thunder overhead. I trailed kisses down the side of your neck and would stop slowly as I nibbled your skin, while my hands cupped your breast$. My thumb teased
your nippl£ and You gasped as I felt this torment between your thighs. All you could do was
surrender to this wanton longing to be one. You pressed my body closer to yours. I was thrilled that
you felt exactly as I did. There may have been a
storm drowning your moans of pleasure, but the storm raging inside me was stronger! As I got hard, I knew I had to tell you how much I want you. I can’t wait until this is over, when I
know my dream will pale in comparison to the fire that will consume us both.

This wooing may come as a surprise to you, but I needed to tell you that, when we make love I feel
our bodies performing like
a true orchestra. Every sound and every movement
are in tune and there is harmony in every gesture;
everything is in place and I feel in harmony with the
entire universe.
Our bodies are instruments of mutual pleasure. The seldom times I open my eyes, I have a glimpse of
our shadows on the wall and it looks like a dance.

Our movements are precise and our souls are so light, as we give ourselves to one another. The sensation of fulfillment I experience when I am inside of you is
unforgettable. The desire of having you more and more is beyond any explanation. I wish those movements never ended and that I remained forever in your body. But
because those moments always come to a finish, there is no other option but to repeat them. I want us to dance to this music. I want to feel that
unshakable harmony that happens every time our skins touch. I want you
forever and always. I need
you in my life. Caracta just say yes.

8 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
Caracta: Can i pick my guy now? I am not the patient type biko...
Lmoa!
Looks like you've already made up ur mind for Emmy9ite
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caracta(f): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
*faints*

I am hyperventilating...
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
Speakdatruth: Caracta, imagine a summer day on the beach when suddenly a beautiful tropical rain started pouring. Your sundress got soaked while we struggled to stay sheltered under a palm tree.

In it we found
ourselves in total abandon, writhing in passion. We were enjoying the hot palm tree. I then felt your lips teasing my earlobes as I gently tugged on the buttons of your dress. My heart started to pound. I swear it was louder than
the thunder overhead. I trailed kisses down the side of your neck and would stop slowly as I nibbled your skin, while my hands cupped your breast$. My thumb teased
your nippl£ and You gasped as I felt this torment between your thighs. All you could do was
surrender to this wanton longing to be one. You pressed my body closer to yours. I was thrilled that
storm drowning your moans of pleasure, but the storm raging inside me was stronger! As I got hard, I knew I had to tell you how much I want you. I can’t wait until this is over, when I

This wooing may come as a surprise to you, but I needed to tell you that, when we make love I feel
entire universe.
Our bodies are instruments of mutual pleasure. The seldom times I open my eyes, I have a glimpse of

Our movements are precise and our souls are so light, as we give ourselves to one another. The sensation of fulfillment I experience when I am inside of you is
unforgettable. The desire of having you more and more is beyond any explanation. I wish those movements never ended and that I remained forever in your body. But
because those moments always come to a finish, there is no other option but to repeat them. I want us to dance to this music. I want to feel that
screaming
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by cashkid18(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
obainojazz: I don't have much to say here...ladies..am a trillionaire...i have ten mansions in lagos and Abuja...just fill your forms(describe your features well sha)...and summit to my office @10 upper iweka road..onitsha
o boy oooo,dis one na sign of end time oooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
Caracta , pick your man now!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
Speakdatruth: Caracta, imagine a summer day on the beach when suddenly a beautiful tropical rain started pouring. Your sundress got soaked while we struggled to stay sheltered under a palm tree.

In it we found

entire universe.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caracta(f): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
*sprinkles holy water on thread*

Which kain thing be this o? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lakusi(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
I smell sme google shii arnd !!! #justsayin wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by demelza: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ishsoph: Rushes in from a board meeting holding a bouquet of flower
Looks left and right
Sights my adorable DEMELZA
Hands her the flower and seats beside her.
Took her hand unto mine and gave her a reassuring massage as we both smile to each other
Feeling fulfilled and ready to observe other guys sweat for their love
LOL!
Ishsoph you are hella funny.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by elrony(m): 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
*chillin with my sweetheart @ the VVIP section *

Go guys ...make 'em drool cheesy wink grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
gringringrin speakdatruth killed it!! grin w t
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caracta(f): 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: Caracta , pick your man now!

I need to think. You can go on. My choice doesn't have to be immediate. Right now, i can't think straight. I need a glass of water!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ERF: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2013

In it we found

entire universe.

Hehehehe... Okoro grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2013

SLOT 3
CFCfan and Mr knowitall. to woo Dallas Cowgirl
Your time: 21:30 - 22:00

[size=18pt]GET READY![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by obainojazz(m): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
cashkid18: o boy oooo,dis one na sign of end time oooo
you fit call your sistas too sha....peace
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mine is just 8 lines grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply)

10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.