Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President (30188 Views)

Festus Iyayi Is Dead (Ex-ASUU President) / Message From ASUU President / We Wont Call Off Strike Until Our Demands Are Met - ASUU President (2) (3) (4)

Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by sammy329(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2013

Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by richybanky(m): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
Shame to FG, and whch student is supporting dis Yeye ASUU Just passing by..............
Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by Lilchilz(m): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
Leochizzy: pls am enjoying this striking ASUU. ASUU and thunder which one strike pass........,,.........................................(kpooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa). ASUU pls am a student and I suggest we countine our strike pls. up up ASUU down down fg; up up ASUU down down fg...singing my church song here.
...bunches of unmatured element on NL....fool
Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
The strike would not benefit me oooo am in my final year how would the strike benefit me inside it's prolonging my stay in sch
Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by ugopeter(m): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hurray!!! ASUU is 70 days old today. LLNP to ASUU and this is what Nasir Fagge had 2 say on their 70 day celebration...The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has said it is continuing its nationwide strike on the advice of university students. Pls who are those University students make I swear give dem ooo
Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by lymelyte(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
U see dis f00lish man called fagge. No student has ever supported the strike.dis man is just a blatant liar.
It is a shame dat ASUU have resulted to lieing on students to justify thier prolong inaction of academic activities.
Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by delors(m): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
E be like say the man nor get teeth o shocked That's why he is talking like an akayin

Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
they should kip striking, am enjoying the money am getting from my job and so i say no to any move to end the strike lol
Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by comrChris(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dis man shud shut dat hell of a mouth,r we dat foolish 2give dem such an advice?ASUU r too greedy 4 my liking.,dey shud stop claiming saint wen dey r nt beta dan fg smh always feeling cheated while dey r d ones cheating mtcheew
Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by princealexndre(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
ASUU pls call of the strike abeg house don tire me* *boredom*
Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by lassbati: 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
who are those student please mr. ASUU president? including me? abeg no lie on "students"
Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by idu1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
Babiloko: tins time end
u don join end time squad! lol

Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by roland2rule(m): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2013

PLEASE , PLEASE... WHAT IS THE OUTCOME OF NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF UNEMPLOYED GRADUATE MEETING IN UNILAG YESTERDAY.....

Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by aLoHaNNNNN: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
ebucha: Selfish, un-innovative,researchless copy-and-paste liars who prefare to lazy about in the name of strike and receive fat unmerited salaries every month end. Even our secondary school teachers are more professional, hard working and enthusiastic than those DONmies(sorry dummies) in our universities who could scarcely relate bookwork to the present society.well, I don't blame them. Its the work less and chop more mentality of our politicians that is causing all this.
*prefer...the strike must be taking a toll on you
Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by roland2rule(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
idu1: u don join end time squad! lol

The End is the end of a yoruba film...END TYME is the end of the WORLD...
Its few minutes to END TIME....

Where will u find urself
Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by Youngzedd(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
Now they have seen that ASUU is no go area. Why not settle them and let the students begin their studies.

@Oga Gej and Co ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

SETTLE THEM SHARPERLY.
Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by roland2rule(m): 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
lymelyte: U see dis f00lish man called fagge. No student has ever supported the strike.dis man is just a blatant liar.
It is a shame dat ASUU have resulted to lieing on students to justify thier prolong inaction of academic activities.

Calling ur father's mate a FOOLISH person...try to b mindful of ur speech.....
To be sincere...go to LAGOS and other states and see ASUU STRIKE VICTIM working there and earning their money...they pray that the strike sholud continue...
Immediately I start working 2mrw, I will start fasting and prayer cis I want the strike to be long........
Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by igbsam(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
Anybody who comes here to blame ASUU and the lecturers for the strike and saying they are fighting for their own selfish interest are as daft and clueless as the president of Nigeria. What's the big deal in investing more than 30% budget on the eduction sector of this country? ASUU are fighting for what is right and you nitwits are there blaming them. I sorry for una. After all, you guys are after is just the certificate and a story you would tell to your grandchildren that you've been to the 4 walls of the university with no knowledge of what you went there to study.

Other countries have their universities equipped with research facilities and other amenities that would boost the education sector of that country. Una dey here dey go school with no sense. Sorry ooooooooo!
Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by Humblesam(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
Rio Fernandez: Please Let the strike continue. Am loving it ohh! So will hustle well well with my hustle. So that, at the end will go back to sch with a Car. Haha. ASUU no gree oh
Bad guy....lol! you will surely go back to skul with a car and an empty brain
Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by DonaldGenes(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
He said, “Now, government has pulled out of the dialogue. We thought we were the ones going on strike, but now government has also gone on strike.”

LWKMALIVE!
Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by Damsman10(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
Which kai mumu studenta be dat....when two elephants fight the grass suffers it...Bt in this case the lecturers' children are all going 2 private schools bt here u are...

mtcheeew smh...

Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by Damsman10(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
igbsam: Anybody who comes here to blame ASUU and the lecturers for the strike and saying they are fighting for their own selfish interest are as daft and clueless as the president of Nigeria. What's the big deal in investing more than 30% budget on the eduction sector of this country? ASUU are fighting for what is write and you nitwits are there blaming them. I sorry for una. After all you guys are after is just the certificate and a story you would tell to your grandchildren that you've been to the 4 walls of the university with no knowledge of what you went there to study.

Other countries have their universities equipped with research facilities and other amenities that would boost the education sector of that country. Una dey here dey go school with no sense. Sorry ooooooooo!
when your first born carry belle come house na dat tyme u go know say they shud continue work even tho u'r right xcept 4 fact dat we dont av gud leaderz and the students are losing...

Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by Damsman10(m): 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
comrChris: Dis man shud shut dat hell of a mouth,r we dat foolish 2give dem such an advice?ASUU r too greedy 4 my liking.,dey shud stop claiming saint wen dey r nt beta dan fg smh always feeling cheated while dey r d ones cheating mtcheew
Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by okey777(m): 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
Why is it that when important issues are discussed,some people will be busy typing end time,pls if u dont av anything to say,u keep quiet,comment is not a must.because u recharged #100 n MTN gave u 10mb,u logged in n started saying rubbish.
Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by Harbiurlah(f): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
tobechi20: Click like if you are not in support of aasu
aasu or ASUU?
Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by Damsman10(m): 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
lymelyte: U see dis f00lish man called fagge. No student has ever supported the strike.dis man is just a blatant liar.
ugopeter: Hurray!!! ASUU is 70 days old today. LLNP to ASUU and this is what Nasir Fagge had 2 say on their 70 day celebration...The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has said it is continuing its nationwide strike on the advice of university students. Pls who are those University students make I swear give dem ooo
Memyselfu2009: The strike would not benefit me oooo am in my final year how would the strike benefit me inside it's prolonging my stay in sch
whr the hell did he see those students who are tired of going to school

Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by GOOOGLE504(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
Damsman10: Which kai mumu studenta be dat....when two elephants fight the grass suffers it...Bt in this case the lecturers' children are all going 2 private schools bt here u are...

mtcheeew smh...
what abt wen d grass does nt know its suffering, d students dont care...
Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by igbsam(m): 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
Damsman10:
when your first born carry belle come house na dat tyme u go know say they shud continue work even tho u'r right xcept 4 fact dat we dont av gud leaderz and the students are losing...
Sacrifices needs to be made to tell the government to sit right. Afterall ghana went on strike for 2yrs and look at the transformations in the educational sector of their country wey some Nigerians dey go study there. We all should understand that one day, one day something like dis wud happen. Its just so unfortunate that it happened in this days. But anyway, it wud still happen. For how many years now, they've been postponing this kind of outburst. Now is the time for ASUU to fight back. So deal with it.

Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by Hollamie007: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
For your friends affected by ASUU

Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by dahmie2013: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
Jaidey-one:

Ignorance is bliss!!!
Here's my comment from another thread

Guy, u swept me off my feet with ur comment, u're so sweet!
Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
Niyi47: I don't believe this, students will never give that kind of advice, all students want to graduate as soon as possible.
. . . without the requisite know-how?
Re: Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President by soundtruth(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nigeria is a wonderful country.

Army day secondary school , Benin: I Almost Cried When I Visited My Old School / Strange Origin Of 9 Everyday Objects We Use / New Lecturers Resume Work At AAUA To Replace Striking Ones