Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja (28465 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by CaroTone(f): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
Feraz: So this is all you could come up with? If I don't join a unit in my church, I'm not qualified to be a member or rather I'm not a true member of the church? Really? Did you also read the part where he said it was parked at a place he was sure was not the church premises? Did you also read the part where he said "overzealous church members will yell don't park here only to park more favoured cars"? Did you read where he said the church the culprit went inside the church to hide? So because of the security situation of the nation, I have to get a permit from the officials before I park my car? Bros, what are you saying? You didn't condemn the fact that he was beaten up, you didn't condemn the fact that they tried to use the bible to cover up evil, you didn't condemn the fact that his tyres were damaged but you're using the scriptures to backup the acts. Wow!!! Tomorrow, if I don't join a unit in my church, I'm not a member from your above post. Nigerians, open your eyes!

Pls, Pastor Kun, how come he was beaten and dragged and no one saw what happened to intervene?
what do you expect him to say? it's not their fault, they all have be hypnotized.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by Originalsly: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
@Next IG.... this your defense of the Winners Church gang makes me believe everything the OP said. Your mentality is the same as he described.and I wouldn't be surprised if you are one of the captains in the gang...enforcer....bunch of well dressed well.connected thugs.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by Gunzilla(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
Titiluvly: PROUDLY WINNERS!!!!!...

[Proudly Mumu!! grin

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by eagleeye2: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
I-Kenn:
Well, me I dont know o, i started attending Winners' chapel a few months ago. The branch in Ankpa, Kogi state has been wonderful and when I went to Benin, the workers there were even more wonderful; infact some sundays ago, I got to church at a time when it was beginnin to rain n a worker ran to me at the gate with an umbrella to walk me to the church's auditorium entrance ... P/S i arrived church dat day in public transport a.k.a danfo
the bolded reminds me of a bank, fast food joint, in fact it's customer service at its best in any reputable business outfit.
But, a place of worship like the Catholic church, Anglican, Assemblies of God etc will hardly recognise you, not to talk of bringing an umbrella to you.
I have sat on the same row of chair with a sitting Governor, and have shaked the hands of a serving military Administrator in the Catholic church. such preferences are hard to find in places of worship, because we are all equal before God.

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by agyman: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
[quote author=Urine]

Unlike many of you hide your real identity, my name is Adebayo T. Ajagunna, I was d victim of the victim described above. this man with the 12 points is another bad advert for Christianity, you come and LIE about an issue that you were not witness to, cast aspersion on the person just to protect the deceit of your church? You guys are the real agents of Satan. This is exactly what happened, I named "Elder Gboje" as the man who came to intercede when the violence was going on he his still alive today, on that faithful Sunday Pastor Abraham who was the assistant Pastor and who preached the sermon that day was also a witness to what happened and the account as I stated it. A few weeks later I ran into the then Bishop Dayo Olutayo (a man I have utmost respect for) and Bishop David Abioye we were on the same plane from Lagos to Abuja and I told them the story. Bishop Olutayo gave me a twelve noon appointment for the next day and when I got to his office I saw the same "Elder Gboje" who on seeing me said "Mr. Bayo sebi I have appealed to you?", Bishop Olutayo told me to forget the matter and open my heart to forgive those that wronged me. That was nine years ago, I never said it in public but everyone close to me knew. The first time I wrote this in public was when I watched the video of Oyedepo slapping the poor girl accused of being a witch. My anger was that it seemed this culture of arrogant violence pervaded the church and people need to be aware of it, I got as much spite and LIES as you are trying to do here then too, but the TRUTH will always remain the TRUTH. All the people I have mentioned here are alive today and if I have added to or removed from this issue as it happened and i have stated here on that fateful them let them call me out.

It is a BIG SHAME that you people insult the name of God, LYING to justify the folly of men and honoring mere men like Oyedepo as if they were God HimselfThe wrath of God is coming and it shall start from His own house. I just couldn't stop laughing reading your well constructed FABRICATIONS, for an incidence you were not even a witness to. Take my story to your elders and tell them to go and research this story, but you guys lack shame. God can never be where there is no truth.

6 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by agyman: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
[quote author=Urine]

Unlike many of you who hide your real identity, my name is Adebayo T. Ajagunna, I was d victim of the incidence described above. this man with the 12 points posted above is another BAD ADVERT FOR CHRISTIANITY. U can't claim to be a Christian when you come and LIE about an issue that you were not witness to, cast aspersion on the person just to protect the deceit of your church? You guys are the real agents of Satan. This is exactly what happened and it is as I have stated it and as it is reported on this blog. I named "Elder Gboje" as the man who came to intercede when the violence was going on he his still alive today, on that faithful Sunday Pastor Abraham who was the assistant Pastor and who preached the sermon that day was also a witness to what happened and the account as I stated it. A few weeks later I ran into the then Bishop Dayo Olutayo (a man I have utmost respect for) and Bishop David Abioye we were on the same plane from Lagos to Abuja and I told them the story, while I sat beside them through the flight. I was an official of the British High Commission in Abuja then and i took off very difficult time the next day to attend a 12 noon appointment Bishop Olutayo gave me for the next day to give him time to investigate what i told him (because he said no one reported it to him. When I got to his office I saw the same "Elder Gboje" who on seeing me walk into the Bishop's office said "Mr. Bayo sebi I have appealed to you?", Bishop Olutayo told me to forget the matter and open my heart to forgive those that wronged me. That was nine years ago, I never said it in public but everyone close to me knew. The first time I wrote this in public was when I watched the video of Oyedepo slapping the poor girl accused of being a witch. My anger was that it seemed this culture of arrogant violence pervaded the church and people need to be aware of it, I got as much spite and LIES as you are trying to do here then too, but the TRUTH will always remain the TRUTH. All the people I have mentioned here are alive today and if I have added to or removed from this issue as it happened and i have stated here on that fateful them let them call me out.

It is a BIG SHAME that you people insult the name of God, LYING to justify the folly of men and honoring mere men like Oyedepo as if they were God HimselfThe wrath of God is coming and it shall start from His own house. I just couldn't stop laughing reading your well constructed FABRICATIONS, for an incidence you were not even a witness to. Take my story to your elders and tell them to go and research this story, but you guys lack shame. God can never be where there is no truth.
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by agyman: 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
(I see the fanatics are here trying to distort d story, so I re-affirm) everything written here is TRUE. I have written my real name and named names, I am afraid of no one but God)

Unlike many of you who hide your real identity, my name is Adebayo T. Ajagunna, I was d victim of the incidence described above. this man with the 12 points posted above is another BAD ADVERT FOR CHRISTIANITY. U can't claim to be a Christian when you come and LIE about an issue that you were not witness to, cast aspersion on the person just to protect the deceit of your church? You guys are the real agents of Satan. This is exactly what happened and it is as I have stated it and as it is reported on this blog. I named "Elder Gboje" as the man who came to intercede when the violence was going on he his still alive today, on that faithful Sunday Pastor Abraham who was the assistant Pastor and who preached the sermon that day was also a witness to what happened and the account as I stated it. A few weeks later I ran into the then Bishop Dayo Olutayo (a man I have utmost respect for) and Bishop David Abioye we were on the same plane from Lagos to Abuja and I told them the story, while I sat beside them through the flight. I was an official of the British High Commission in Abuja then and i took off very difficult time the next day to attend a 12 noon appointment Bishop Olutayo gave me for the next day to give him time to investigate what i told him (because he said no one reported it to him. When I got to his office I saw the same "Elder Gboje" who on seeing me walk into the Bishop's office said "Mr. Bayo sebi I have appealed to you?", Bishop Olutayo told me to forget the matter and open my heart to forgive those that wronged me. That was nine years ago, I never said it in public but everyone close to me knew. The first time I wrote this in public was when I watched the video of Oyedepo slapping the poor girl accused of being a witch. My anger was that it seemed this culture of arrogant violence pervaded the church and people need to be aware of it, I got as much spite and LIES as you are trying to do here then too, but the TRUTH will always remain the TRUTH. All the people I have mentioned here are alive today and if I have added to or removed from this issue as it happened and i have stated here on that fateful them let them call me out.

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by moshoodn(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
^^^^
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by moshoodn(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
^^^^

Wow!!

This is huge.... I'm speechless.
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by Jayetiti(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
ucyoma: "if nobody talks abt u, den u're nobody" (MI) if nobdy talkx abt winners' chapel, den itxx not truly a winning church. U only knw & talk abt significant tinx & pple lyk buffet, gates, slim, dangote, etc Dox any1 knw or talk abt d poorest ppl on earth Haterz kip hatin, winners' kip winning. no send dem!!!

End time comment undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by Jayetiti(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
DARREG: i pity anyone that wud use this as a medium to criticize the entire winners family.....jst cos a few bad eggs are in a congregation does not mean God is not there

God blesss your soul for being a christian and not just a winner....even in the general denomination of christians there are bad eggs...the comments of some winners member baffles me on this very issue.
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by tucee31: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia: And it is nonsense like this that makes me condemn Christianity in particular, and religion in general.

People are so quick to attack! Why generalize this as christianity. Except ure not a christian urself, if not I believe ure also condeming urself!
I want to blive sm1 dat has been a member of a church for 5yrs shld know all he needs to know, including the do's and dont's...
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by bejeria101(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pastor Kun: As a response to the current news of violence regarding the notorious winner's chapel church currently in the media, a friend of mine decided to share his experience on facebook. With his permission i have decided to reproduce his account here as it corroborates the fact that impunity and violence are characteristic of the church, enjoy the read:

The bible says that by their fruits we shall know them. If this is the kind of fruit Oyedepo follwers are bearing, what more can i say?
you are funny pls stay home you arent doing God any favors,sometin happen 5yrs ago and you arent over it yet,if GOD was to count ur sins would you be alive,pple take tins for granted,o ya pele go to a church they wont beat you only to give you juice later.
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by infolekan(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
Feraz: So this is all you could come up with? If I don't join a unit in my church, I'm not qualified to be a member or rather I'm not a true member of the church? Really? Did you also read the part where he said it was parked at a place he was sure was not the church premises? Did you also read the part where he said "overzealous church members will yell don't park here only to park more favoured cars"? Did you read where he said the church the culprit went inside the church to hide? So because of the security situation of the nation, I have to get a permit from the officials before I park my car? Bros, what are you saying? You didn't condemn the fact that he was beaten up, you didn't condemn the fact that they tried to use the bible to cover up evil, you didn't condemn the fact that his tyres were damaged but you're using the scriptures to backup the acts. Wow!!! Tomorrow, if I don't join a unit in my church, I'm not a member from your above post. Nigerians, open your eyes!

Pls, Pastor Kun, how come he was beaten and dragged and no one saw what happened to intervene?

I'm not one to comment on things like this but I've been attending winners for over 3 years and even did when I was working in a security challenged area like Bauchi and what the op described up here is almost impossible....to a right thinking man.
Why would a grown up be dragged because he parked in a wrong place.....his clothes torn....and also called an armed robber.
Unless of course he was never a member and went to forment trouble in a security tensed area where he could easily have been confused for a Book Haram member or he might even be.
The story sha get as he be and only the op and Pastor Kun( who's God given mission is to expose ALL ministers of God, based on rumours and hear says of course) knows the truth.
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by infolekan(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2013

I'm not one to comment on things like this but I've been attending winners for over 3 years and even did when I was working in a security challenged area like Bauchi and what the op described up here is almost impossible....to a right thinking man.
Why would a grown up be dragged because he parked in a wrong place.....his clothes torn....and also called an armed robber.
Unless of course he was never a member and went to forment trouble in a security tensed area where he could easily have been confused for a Book Haram member or he might even be.
The story sha get as he be and only the op and Pastor Kun( who's God given mission is to expose ALL ministers of God, based on rumours and hear says of course) knows the truth.
Even Solomon who never read any book called the Bible knew better to listen to both sides of the story before passing judgement and making sweeping generalised statement.
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by Image123(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
agyman: (I see the fanatics are here trying to distort d story, so I re-affirm) everything written here is TRUE. I have written my real name and named names, I am afraid of no one but God)

ii don't think that we have learnt anything extra from this your post apart from maybe names. It goes to show the bile , bitterness and unforgiving heart and spirit that is in you, that one would throw caution to the wind and endanger himself by blindly mentioning his name to prove what? You logged in with this account after six years to post this. You are more dangerous than the people you accused, you better move on. i sincerely doubt that you are a christian BTW.
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by Image123(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
bejeria101: you are funny pls stay home you arent doing God any favors,sometin happen 5yrs ago and you arent over it yet,if GOD was to count ur sins would you be alive,pple take tins for granted,o ya pele go to a church they wont beat you only to give you juice later.

It's even nine years according to the story, not five. Nine years of an unforgiving spirit and counting. He even kept the shirt to remind him incase he managed to forget.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by CaptainCodes(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
Kingscee: That guy na BOKO HARAM member. Winners church wey i dey go every sunday at SANGO OTA no dey misbehave like dat. That guy carry BOMB inside his car, God almighty just use dat usher guy save thousand people. Glory be 2 God almighty.

#I hate illiterates# you must be one.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by CaptainCodes(m): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
mooregan: All this "Holier than thou" people where full nairaland sef.

Abi o. Scared to comment, and that's what will lead them to living a dunce life.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by negbenebor(f): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
Christian we should be mindful of the way we act because we are the bible unbelievers read
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by soulglo: 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
blink182: Pastor David Oyedepo has anger issues and is imparting it into his congregation nation wide.

It was in winners benin, the wife of the deputy governor almost killed an official of the nigerian army. If that guy wasn't an officer I'm sure he would have been killed.

I remember this. The man actually took her to court and won a civil suit against her I believe. I really applaud the way he handled it. He got justice. God is no respecter of any man or woman and nobody should be above the law
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by agyman: 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
Many of you are undeserving of being called humans, no wonder our society is in a mess. Your Christianity is more about cover up and keeping face, but true Christianity does not pretend or lie. How would you like to be assaulted? A culture of violence and impunity is not what u should see in a church. You have left the issue of whether this is TRUE or not to attacking my "unforgiving spirit". Read your Bible folks and don't let people deceive you, Winners is a ROTTEN ORGANIZATION. Oyedepo is wanted in d UK for issues pertaining to fraud and money laundry to d tune of £16 million, your money is used to build schools that you cannot afford to send your children to and even if u can like my bro T. Arulogun whose 13 year old daughter died in circumstances akin to negligence in Donveneant school; instead of d school and d church to apologize they sent trolls like you guys to curse egbon Arulogun up and down social media. Put yourself in d other party's shoe, if it was your child that died, or u were d one assaulted you will just nod and say "yes sir" because Oyedepo has two heads abi? All these things are happening in Nigeria because we live in a lawless country, but d time is coming when each man will answer for his deeds.

Pastors shooting themselves over church takeover in Ghana, Church officials assaulting State govt officials? Why don't you open your eyes and brains and begin to ask questions. How many times have u run into financial trouble and u have gone to d church and they help u out no matter how much tithe u pay? Yet your Papa rides how many jets? I am not afraid of anybody, I can say what I say hear on TV, in front of a crowd of a million and Oyedepo and his minions because I say d truth.

Wake up sleeping trolls and go and get a life and get working, u are never going to be rich giving your money to a big con/fraud. God blesses d WORK of your hand, that means u need to keep WORKING not waiting for some fraudulent miracle. For those of you who are lost and choose not to hear good for u, let my story be a lesson to others.

5 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by agyman: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
"You can never learn anything with a CLOSED mind". - The sayings of the SAGES

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by dare2think: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
Image123:

ii don't think that we have learnt anything extra from this your post apart from maybe names. It goes to show the bile , bitterness and unforgiving heart and spirit that is in you, that one would throw caution to the wind and endanger himself by blindly mentioning his name to prove what? You logged in with this account after six years to post this. You are more dangerous than the people you accused, you better move on.[size=18pt] i sincerely doubt that you are a christian BTW[/size].

Never knew you have been appointed the over-seer of who should be a Christian!!

Sanctimonious goon.

4 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by cold(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
Even if Oyedepo shoots a man dead today,these bleached brainwashed m0rons will still blame the dead man for tempting a 'man of God'. The same way they attacked Ese Walter & exonerated pastor Biodun. The same way they fiercely supported Odulele until he ended up in jail. You folks are really sickening. Your attitude towards matters of this nature is totally reprehensible.& we wonder why Nigeria is such a cesspit

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
The day I stopped going to Canaanland was the day they deflated my tyres right inside the church premises. Then they placed a sticker that cant be removed by even cashward solvent on the windshield for illegal parking.

What they called Illegal parking was actually by the roadside within the church premises, cos the car parks were full and I had to park alongside so many other cars by the side of the lane, 2 right tyres across the pavement and the 2 left tyres on the lane and they deflated all tyres and I had to drive my truck to the roadside where they have gang of vulcanizers who charge exorbitantly.

I stopped winners chapel then and only send members to buy me the tapes, unfortunately my lil brother and cousin are Pastors in the church and my reward to winners is to build my brother a church as soon as he is ready to leave the overzealous assemblies.

In addition to this, I have 2 persons who dupe me last couple of years, the common thing among both is, that they are members of Winners Chapel with sugar-coated tongues.

I can only deduce that Winners Chapel is a motivational center and not a church, and Oyedepo is a Businessman that knows how to preach.

One thing I know for sure - I will never step my foot into that den of rippers and cantankerous Christians, they bolstered my belief what Christians call God, doesnt exist. Something else must be God.

4 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by Kessythegeek(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pls tell em' christianity is not about religion..its going Christ path.
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by agyman: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
I shared this story on my Facebook page, a friend of mine brought it to my attention today that it is being discussed on this forum. I really do not come here, I find too many unthinking commentators here polluting some of d intelligent discussions so this is not a forum I use
Since u have checked and u see it was 6 years ago I last posted on this forum, it should tell u how much I value things being placed in d proper perspective. If in your mind telling d truth is "wickedness" and u are d judge of who is a true Christian d paradox in that would just make me say that you are unworthy of my time. In lots of ways I am a teacher, I love to impact knowledge but there is nothing more wasted than a CLOSED BIGOTED MIND. Since Oyedepo is not my maker, I will speak as I deem fit and as I see it, d power within me is d power of truth and truth is like light. When light walks in darkness vamooses. Guys go and pick up your Bible and read first before announcing your Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by shejane: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
Wot shall it profit u 2 lie against d church of God, d living faith church I kw worldwide whch am a member nd also in CCU unit 4 yrs, we av security pple dat directs pple where 2 park, we av diff park spaces 4 diff pple. U can lie abt Bishop oyedepo as u lyk bt dot lie against pple dat work wt der whole hrt wtout pay jus 2 make tins easy 4 pple in d church pls
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by hisawesomeness(m): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
obayaya:

shut up.. you are a Catholic!!! thunder fire that your mouth..
[quote author=obayaya]
OK Mr oga. I don't how that's a problem that I'm a catholic. I'm not gonna criticise another denomination. Only God judges. As for ur pikin beef wiff me, check whether light dey make u hug better transformer. Ode

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
shejane: Wot shall it profit u 2 lie against d church of God, d living faith church I kw worldwide whch am a member nd also in CCU unit 4 yrs, we av security pple dat directs pple where 2 park, we av diff park spaces 4 diff pple. U can lie abt Bishop oyedepo as u lyk bt dot lie against pple dat work wt der whole hrt wtout pay jus 2 make tins easy 4 pple in d church pls

Let me tell you something friend, Winners Chapel in my town is built on my Family Land, we donated FREE OF CHARGE to the Church

My brother and cousin, both are Pastors of Winners chapel cos my family was pioneer of the Church in my town

My family members still attend the church and each Pastor posted from Canaanland dines in our house at home.

When I came to Lagos, I followed family tradition to drive all the way to Otta, every sunday and on an occasion my tyre bursted on the highway, it was a sacrifice to gain motivational wisdom, which ofcourse has been helpful.

But truth is, I have realized that Oyedepo is truly not a Pastor you think he is, he is one of the greatest con-artist in this world and I love his game and his tactics - He will NEVER be caught.

I still love him but I can not ripped off by any Pastor, cos they know what they preach about, do not exist.

Faith is all there is.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by agyman: 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
@Shejane: Are u CCU in Abuja? Where u CCU in Abuja 9 years ago? If yes have u ever heard this story? If u answer YES to at least two of these questions then your comment has validity? Some of u will vouch for what u know nothing about just because it is your church or your Pastor. I have made my point, those that will pick sense from it will and those that would not would not. But nothing is hidden under d sun.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Evolution Or Creation: Which Do You Believe? / No Christians In Old Testament, Why Are They Forcing The Laws On Us? / RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.