Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja (28477 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by shejane: 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pastor kun, I kw u kw wot uar doing here, is either uar agent or a muslim, bt jus becareful of woteva uar doing,

Dot let d anger of God 2 rest on u nd ur family(sins of d fadas) , d way uar going wt ur life dot let it end bad 4 u.

U stil av a long way 2 go, mayb u wat 2b saul of our days bt becareful cos u may nt gt d mercy saul received

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by konami001: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
shejane: Pastor kun, I kw u kw wot uar doing here, is either uar agent or a muslim, bt jus becareful of woteva uar doing,

Dot let d anger of God 2 rest on u nd ur family(sins of d fadas) , d way uar going wt ur life dot let it end bad 4 u.

U stil av a long way 2 go, mayb u wat 2b saul of our days bt becareful cos u may nt gt d mercy saul received

Shaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaaapppppp there!

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
I used to attend winners chapel at parakin ile ife in the late 90s, I left the church back to my old school C.A.C when I realised they are scammers. Oledepo is a fraud YES the 1d1ot is not my God. How I wish I was an Assassin, I would have taken it upon myself to gun down these b.astards starting from Oledepo to Adebole(even though he's from my state YES he's a 419) etc. God punish all of them...they are all going down, their days are numbered. Shegey feofle damborouba.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
Billyonaire: The day I stopped going to Canaanland was the day they deflated my tyres right inside the church premises. Then they placed a sticker that cant be removed by even cashward solvent on the windshield for illegal parking.

What they called Illegal parking was actually by the roadside within the church premises, cos the car parks were full and I had to park alongside so many other cars by the side of the lane, 2 right tyres across the pavement and the 2 left tyres on the lane and they deflated all tyres and I had to drive my truck to the roadside where they have gang of vulcanizers who charge exorbitantly.

I stopped winners chapel then and only send members to buy me the tapes, unfortunately my lil brother and cousin are Pastors in the church and my reward to winners is to build my brother a church as soon as he is ready to leave the overzealous assemblies.

In addition to this, I have 2 persons who dupe me last couple of years, the common thing among both is, that they are members of Winners Chapel with sugar-coated tongues.

I can only deduce that Winners Chapel is a motivational center and not a church, and Oyedepo is a Businessman that knows how to preach.

One thing I know for sure - I will never step my foot into that den of rippers and cantankerous Christians, they bolstered my belief what Christians call God, doesnt exist. Something else must be God.

Lolz, dem niggaz really showed u some nice hot pepper.kpele

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by shejane: 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
Billyonaire: The day I stopped going to Canaanland was the day they deflated my tyres right inside the church premises. Then they placed a sticker that cant be removed by even cashward solvent on the windshield for illegal parking.

What they called Illegal parking was actually by the roadside within the church premises, cos the car parks were full and I had to park alongside so many other cars by the side of the lane, 2 right tyres across the pavement and the 2 left tyres on the lane and they deflated all tyres and I had to drive my truck to the roadside where they have gang of vulcanizers who charge exorbitantly.

I stopped winners chapel then and only send members to buy me the tapes, unfortunately my lil brother and cousin are Pastors in the church and my reward to winners is to build my brother a church as soon as he is ready to leave the overzealous assemblies.

In addition to this, I have 2 persons who dupe me last couple of years, the common thing among both is, that they are members of Winners Chapel with sugar-coated tongues.

I can only deduce that Winners Chapel is a motivational center and not a church, and Oyedepo is a Businessman that knows how to preach.

One thing I know for sure - I will never step my foot into that den of rippers and cantankerous Christians, they bolstered my belief what Christians call God, doesnt exist. Something else must be God.
nd since uav nev stepped ur foot der agan who noticed? Nobody bt ursef. D more u talk abt living faith church d more d church grows, d ingathering is d evidence

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by Image123(m): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
dare2think:

Never knew you have been appointed the over-seer of who should be a Christian!!

Sanctimonious goon.

i never knew that any one gave me any appointment. You must be assuming things. i said that i doubt that he is a christian. i do not declare that he is a christian or that he is not a christian. His unforgiveness makes me doubt that he is a christian, because Jesus said that if you do not forgive,neither will God forgive you. His bitterness and unforgiving spirit is clear as noon day. He has even declared that some people are undeseving of being called humans. If Oyedepo also says that, i will say the same thing, We have seen where he is going, he came to attack Oyedepo who was not even there when the said incidence happened. He has confessed to two church bushops begging him, even giving him appointmtnent. Church pastors begged him, gve him cold water and juice. He is more guilty than any of them, and so blinded that he does not even consider his own safety or that of others. He is willing to die or be injured for his grudge.

4 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by seza: 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
Next IG: @Op, I am not going to exonorate the church from some unwanted happenings within her, but this your story lacks substance. Why did I said so?
(1) Every Winners Chapel has a designated parking lot either within the Church premises or outside the gate but, it is either fenced or well protected.
(2) Your friend made the mistake of parking near the church (outside) when he has been severally warned not to. That shows a sign of disobedience to the church leadership.
(3) Your friend lied by saying that the traffic officials will asked him not park at a particular point without showing him where to park.
(4) If your friend had been a true member of the Winners Chapel for Five years, he should by now knows where Church members, Church officials and Pastors do park their vehicles. Because each have their parking lot. Even the for the Church members, where the first service attendees will park is different from the second service.
(5) With the security situation everywhere, why must you park your car anyhow or somewhere near the church without letting the officials?
(6) If truly he has been a true member, he should know that even if the head of the unit is against him, he should have gone into the church and report him to any other Unit Head, Deacon/Deaconness, Elder(s), or any Pastor and his case would have been attended to immediately without bias. Because the leadership of the church won't take their action lightly if at all, it is true.
(7) For the number of years he has been in the Church he is still not a member of any unit group? That cast a doubt on his true membership in that Church. Because if he belongs to any unit, he would have reported the matter to his own unit head.
(cool The Bible said, if you had a grudge against your fellow brother (Christian), never you take the matter to the judge outside, rather, present it to the elders (pastors) in the church for an amicable solution, we shouldn't allowed unbelievers to settle our matters.
(9) How will you feel when you caned your child and he immediately went outside to call your neighbour when he hasn't reported it to his mother?
(10) Your friend said the head of the Police Anti Robbery Team called him aside and told him to take up the matter. Haba! When a Senior (woman) Police Officer is around and had shouted at him, he still had the audacity to call your friend aside for at least 3minutes advice? Hmmmm!
(11) Think with your mind not with the head. I know there is an onslaught of evil allegations against the Body of Christ the world over, but, the good news is, They Shall Not Prevail. The Church will Keep Marching on until the day of resurrection.
(12) Shalom! Jesus is Lord!!
Two wrongs do not make a right. Okay the fellow did wrong by parking in a wrong place. The traffic head did wrong by flattening the car tires. He also did wrong by lying and calling the police that there was an armed robber there (is that not calling outsiders to judge) and they even beat him (Where is the restraint). These are not the kind of people that the church needs. How can the world know that Jesus even exists if they cant see Jesus in us Christians. We Christians are Christ on earth and should behave accordingly. And it is not a must you must be a worker in church to get your salvation. The number of years the guy spent in the church does not determine if he should a worker or not.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
Boss13: Barbaric public speakers claiming to be men of God. You know how to collect offering and tithe but cannot pay your taxes. Oyedepo should be locked up. This is outrageous

Lolz, he says those who dont pay their tithes are fraudstars, yet he doesnt pay his tax abi tithe to the government, i now wonder who is really d fraudstar.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by Sagamite(m): 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
master dele: Many people are afraid to comment because it is a church matter.

Hides in wardrobe while typing

Many people are fucktards being milked by Oledepo.

They are looking for salvation and are professional mugus. Their primitive thinking make them blindly dumb to the point they would defend the person thief that is using their money to live a high life and buying private jets.

Even Hitler himself said it: "the broad masses are blind and stupid and don't know what they are doing. They are primitive in attitude".

It is that incredible stupidity he observed he used to lead the mass fucktards to atrocities.

I have always told you people, majority of people on Earth are fucktards.

4 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by shejane: 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
If uar in living faith church nd ur life didt change, den u dot av enough faith 2 connect ursef 2 d blessing, even d new converts ar testifying of God 's blessings in der life nd I am a witness of mine

If God is nt der den pple wil nt b criticizing d church of God, God is der, nd he's been awesome in my life so wondful

I dot kw abt u bt I worship God der nt my pastor nd my God is d God dat confirm d words of his servants

Bishop declared dis year a year of miracle jobs nd I gt mine even wen I didt apply I gt my miracle job nd wen d organisation said lagos is filled up so der ar posting pple down 2d east nd north , all I did was pray nd behold der posted me 2 dat lagos. Am living by d faith nd is working 4 me. God bless u all

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by PastorKun(m): 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
[quote author=agyman][/quote]

@gombs and other nitwits that accused me of falsifying the story

I had to call out my friend who was the victim of this assault, I am glad he is here to buttress his experience and establish the facts as they happened.

@ Ajags baba
Thanks for honouring my invitation

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by shejane: 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
4 most of u dat thks dat church is a dumping ground, u beta thk agan, u can't park anyhw Around d church premises wt d condition of dis co3, is nt done nd if dose security men needs 2 punish a stubborn soul 2 keep odas safe, so be it.

Living faith church is a church where pple are Suppose 2b discipline, u dot park anyhw, u dot play wt ur phone during service, u dot chew gum, is either uar in church or u stay at home

Dot come 2 church nd show us ursef cos d workers went thru training nd der dot care who uar wen u wat 2 show ursef, we serve our visitors nd our members well bt dot prove odawise. Is a church nt ur home

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by shejane: 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
Living faith church started been in d news since d ingathering started hmmmm, dis shows dat satan is really really angry dat pple ar going back 2 God nd d way 2 destroy it is by using some pple 2 say all bad tins abt d church of God. Hmmm

D church of God must live nd d gate of hell shall nt prevail

Woo unto dose dat allow dersef 2b used against d church of God

As individual hw well av we lived our life? Pastors ar human lyk us all der need 4m us is prayers nt curse if really we ar christians dat wot bible tod us 2 do 2 pray 4 dem.

Pple ar saying end tym end tym nd yet we ar nt organising our life 4 dat end tym so we can b ready 4 it. In heaven ders no church no church

2 whom iav caled, iav choosen nd 2 whom iav choosen iav magnified nd 2 whom iav magnified iav justified says d Lord of Host. God bless u

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by Image123(m): 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pastor Kun:

@gombs and other nitwits that accused me of falsifying the story

I had to call out my friend who was the victim of this assault, I am glad he is here to buttress his experience and establish the facts as they happened.

@ Ajags baba
Thanks for honouring my invitation
pastor, in case you do not know, a christian does not call others nitwits klike you just called gombs and others because they did not agree with you.
nit·wit \ˈnit-ˌwit\

noun : a scatterbrained or stupid person

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

You would rather pull stops to clear yourself, but would readily call others unprintable names. We await your defence of your witness against Oyedepo. We need your proof too as to if he said those words that you affirmed that he said.
BTW, your OP remains incomplete and exaggerated.
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by kefmawin: 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
I would never subscribe to violence or impunity in the church. But the truth is that this fellow could have sought redress from higher church authority rather than going for the police in a family(church) affairs.

I am not a member of Winners Chapel, but it seems we are full of kill and go choir in Naira land who enjoy cheap criticism.
Some of the security men in churches are even hired. Therefore going to authorities to report such thing raises doubt if such a person knows why is in church. 1Cor. 6:1-6 says it all.

Cheers...
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by Sonsofbitches(m): 12:08am On Sep 11, 2013
You sick man. People like you gives christianity a bad name. Why don't you call a spade a spade rather than coming to the defense of winners because you a member and benefit from its financial gains.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by babsomotde(m): 12:32am On Sep 11, 2013
Na una sabi. Church things, I am out. I didn't see anything with my "KOROKORO" eyes. Different versions. I am out.
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by paajay(m): 2:42am On Sep 11, 2013
Next IG: @Op, I am not going to exonorate the church from some unwanted happenings within her, but this your story lacks substance. Why did I said so?
(1) Every Winners Chapel has a designated parking lot either within the Church premises or outside the gate but, it is either fenced or well protected.
(2) Your friend made the mistake of parking near the church (outside) when he has been severally warned not to. That shows a sign of disobedience to the church leadership.
(3) Your friend lied by saying that the traffic officials will asked him not park at a particular point without showing him where to park.
(4) If your friend had been a true member of the Winners Chapel for Five years, he should by now knows where Church members, Church officials and Pastors do park their vehicles. Because each have their parking lot. Even the for the Church members, where the first service attendees will park is different from the second service.
(5) With the security situation everywhere, why must you park your car anyhow or somewhere near the church without letting the officials?
(6) If truly he has been a true member, he should know that even if the head of the unit is against him, he should have gone into the church and report him to any other Unit Head, Deacon/Deaconness, Elder(s), or any Pastor and his case would have been attended to immediately without bias. Because the leadership of the church won't take their action lightly if at all, it is true.
(7) For the number of years he has been in the Church he is still not a member of any unit group? That cast a doubt on his true membership in that Church. Because if he belongs to any unit, he would have reported the matter to his own unit head.
(cool The Bible said, if you had a grudge against your fellow brother (Christian), never you take the matter to the judge outside, rather, present it to the elders (pastors) in the church for an amicable solution, we shouldn't allowed unbelievers to settle our matters.
(9) How will you feel when you caned your child and he immediately went outside to call your neighbour when he hasn't reported it to his mother?
(10) Your friend said the head of the Police Anti Robbery Team called him aside and told him to take up the matter. Haba! When a Senior (woman) Police Officer is around and had shouted at him, he still had the audacity to call your friend aside for at least 3minutes advice? Hmmmm!
(11) Think with your mind not with the head. I know there is an onslaught of evil allegations against the Body of Christ the world over, but, the good news is, They Shall Not Prevail. The Church will Keep Marching on until the day of resurrection.
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by paajay(m): 2:59am On Sep 11, 2013
you are so sick! I think you are a winners faithful. Are you taking sides with evil just cos its your church? Do 2 wrongs make a right? Why deflate his tires even if he parked it in the middle of the road? Churches have ushers who announce in the church if you parked wrongly for you to com get your car outta the way. Why wasn't this so? Is your pastor,elder or church official not a mere human that some parking spaces should be reserved for them? What is d essence of christianity when humility and service to humanity are not keywords? Even our lord Jesus washed his disciples feet. If oyedepo was d messiah,we would be licking his anus and eating his shit! And still pay homage to him with tithes and offerings. Guy,salvation is personal. I dnt think u knw your bible or any other bible...my bible says 'call evil EVIL'. You may be unconciously on your way to hell with this crap you just vented out. Repent and know your God on a personal level. Dont folo d multitude to commit evil...also frm my bible....your analyses of the report is totally non-sensible and very sentimental. With this i rest my case...my fingers hurt.wsh there was a phone booth so that i cud minister the truth 2 u....finally....END TIME TINZZZZZ.....COM N KILL ME 4 USING oyedepo's NAME WITH SMALL LETTERS! 'tongues out'!

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by paajay(m): 3:02am On Sep 11, 2013
you are so sick! I think you are a
winners faithful. Are you taking
sides with evil just cos its your
church? Do 2 wrongs make a
right? Why deflate his tires even
if he parked it in the middle of
the road? Churches have ushers
who announce in the church if
you parked wrongly for you to
com get your car outta the way.
Why wasn't this so? Is your
pastor,elder or church official not
a mere human that some parking
spaces should be reserved for
them? What is d essence of
christianity when humility and
service to humanity are not
keywords? Even our lord Jesus
washed his disciples feet. If
oyedepo was d messiah,we
would be licking his anus and
eating his poo! And still pay
homage to him with tithes and
offerings. Guy,salvation is
personal. I dnt think u knw your
bible or any other bible...my bible
says 'call evil EVIL'. You may be
unconciously on your way to hell
with this crap you just vented
out. Repent and know your God
on a personal level. Dont folo d
multitude to commit evil...also frm
my bible....your analyses of the
report is totally non-sensible and
very sentimental. With this i rest
my case...my fingers hurt.wsh
there was a phone booth so that
i cud minister the truth 2
u....finally....END TIME
TINZZZZZ.....COM N KILL ME 4 USING
oyedepo's NAME WITH SMALL
LETTERS! 'tongues out'!
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by paajay(m): 3:02am On Sep 11, 2013
you are so sick! I think you are a
oyedepo was d messiah,we
u....finally....END TIME
LETTERS! 'tongues out'!
[b]you are so sick! I think you are a
oyedepo was d messiah,we
u....finally....END TIME
LETTERS! 'tongues out'!
[/b]you are so sick! I think you are a
oyedepo was d messiah,we
u....finally....END TIME
LETTERS! 'tongues out'!
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by sylve11: 6:50am On Sep 11, 2013
master dele: Many people are afraid to comment because it is a church matter.

Hides in wardrobe while typing

lmao grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by quivah(f): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2013
Joagbaje: @Kuns, he is your friend,no wonder he just behaved like you cool

Why would your friend bring police to his church. Couldn't he report to church authority ? . I don't support the beating. I don't conclude with a. One sided story.
ehn ehn!!! Why would the parking unit bring police men to their church?! Or even lie against him, calling him an armed robber" couldnt they report to the church authority?
Hypocrite!!!!

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by ola2tu: 7:14am On Sep 11, 2013
Am a member of the car park unit , though not in Nigeria. Even in highly regulated and organized environment such as I am , we still have problems parking cars of members, the church is fined heavily for wrong parking , I mean heavy fines per car. The incident in Winners Ota, Nigeria could have been averted if both parties were calm enough to listen to one another. Am not going to say who is wrong or right cuz the church is not a court room, we are all one. I personally park more than a thousand cars every sunday, and the onus lies on our unit to explain thoroughly to members why they shouldn't park "anyhow". Every entity has procedures, and must be adhered to , to avoid anarchy.. Apologies on behalf of car park/traffic unit Ota, Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by pweetymama(f): 7:25am On Sep 11, 2013
First,i will like to ask pastor kun wat he plans to gain 4rm all these posts.do u want to divert winners members to ur own church?dat is if u r truly a pastor.m not a winner but do u go to church because of d members or to serve ur God?these things u just stated can happen to one in any church.at least ur friend confirmed that d leaders and top pple of d church were against d altitude of d molesters.Did ur friend's altitude of leaving d church change anything about God's existence?
Sometimes i wonder d mindset of people when they go to d house of God.We serve God and not man.
Now let me tell u my experience in my church(catholic).
On a beautiful sunday morning,me,my parents and siblings went to church.d previous mass was not over and we had to wait.a law was passed in church that if u r going to recieve holy communion during d mass,do not use coloured lip gloss so it wont stick to d rev father's hand.i have natural red lips and rubbed d normal transparent lip gloss.
This boy scout boy approached me (note-previous mass was not over) and asked me to wipe my lips.i asked why and he said i used coloured lip gloss.i touched my lips and showed him dat my lips we naturally red and i used d transparent type.he said i was questioning him and i shud kneel down.i laughed and told him i cnt kneel wen i did notin wrong.he did nt know my mum was watching behind him.he lashed out d koboko at me.it hit me d first time.he tried raising it again and i seized it.my mum appeared from behind him and gave him a hot slap he wont forget in a hurry.his superiors ran down and wen they heard d story,pleaded with us to forgive him.that did not stop me from going there to serve God.
God is everywhere.it all depends on where u hv experienced his presence and deem fit to stay and worship him.Everyone in d church come from a different background.its d heart dat matters.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by mayorall(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2013
The man shouldn't have parked outside the church or on the road side. He packed an emergency packing, he was the one that paraded himself as a suspect. I'm a winner, to be sincere Living faith is a strict church, you will be harassed if you fail to obey the rules.
Most people knows the rule but they will sha bring in their own mentality into the church. I remember those days when I was still at home, my family attend canaanland. we usually parked at Faith or near the banks, When everywhere had filled up and the next parking space might be far, Popsy will say je ki nwa wahala awon people yi, (let me look for this people's trouble). Sometimes, he win and sometimes lose. He had been in the church for over 10 years and still violated the Church rules not that he doesn't know the rule but just wanna show himself as a violent person. Majority brings in their formal church mentality which is not entertained in the church premises. Once you enter any Winners chapel, believe you are like every other person. Thanks.
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 11, 2013
And that gives them the right to beat him up and tell the police he is an ARMED robber Look when you say you are working for God, one should realise you are not just representing a church but Christ himself and that should make you be of your best behaviour even when faced with the worst individuals! So please spare me the analysis and deal with the real issue here

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 11, 2013
funnyx:

No wonder undecided

ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ wonder ℓ'm a wonder..kip wandering
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 11, 2013
mobuch:

Lolz, he says those who dont pay their tithes are fraudstars, yet he doesnt pay his tax abi tithe to the government, i now wonder who is really d fraudstar.

Wen n wia did he tell Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ that?..Please say what you know..Thanks
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2013
Gunzilla:

[Proudly Mumu!! grin

You can do better dan dis bro..Am a Winner n wil kip winning..Bless U
Re: How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja by quivah(f): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2013
mayorall: I remember those days when I was still at home, my family attend canaanland. we usually parked at Faith or near the banks, When everywhere had filled up and the next parking space might be far, Popsy will say je ki nwa wahala awon people yi, (let me look for this people's trouble). Sometimes, he win and sometimes lose. He had been in the church for over 10 years and still violated the Church rules not that he doesn't know the rule but just wanna show himself as a violent person..
..How would you feel if your father went through the same thing the writer experienced?
All this still dont warrant what they did to the brother.... reporting him to the church heads should have been their resort not behaving like touts for Christ!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Oritsejafor Shows His Football Skills At Warri City Stadium (Photos) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) / Evolution Or Creation: Which Do You Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.