Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? (4878 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by UjSizzle(f): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2013
xynerise:
What would a man gain in a ''Plastic'' brea'st? grin
Pillow cheesy
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by Mynd44: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Didn't i already say that??
I said there are some who aint interested...read again.
Helping you see that that point in invalid
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by Caracta(f): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2013
xynerise:
At MMA I guess?

MMA gini? He has a profile pic. Remember?
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by xynerise: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2013
Caracta:

Comfort cool
Comfort ko Patience ni
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by xynerise: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2013
Caracta:

MMA gini? He has a profile pic. Remember?
Old pic
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by UjSizzle(f): 11:49am On Sep 10, 2013
Caracta:

Rhymez that I saw at Ikeja last weekend. How did he fly? tongue
You're now meeting boys up n down shey?? shocked angry
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by Mynd44: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Pillow cheesy
I can buy a Mouka foam pillow for a lot less and with a lot less attitude too
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by Caracta(f): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2013
uj_sizzle:

Lol...nooooo! It wasn't planned. Trust me wink

Ermmm, what's wrong with the search button, Seun? It's missing!
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by UjSizzle(f): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
Helping you see that that point in invalid
What point I don't remember making one in that statement.
Killz asked a question and i gave an answer undecided
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by UjSizzle(f): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2013
Caracta:

Lol...nooooo! It wasn't planned. Trust me wink

Ermmm, what's wrong with the search button, Seun? It's missing!
It's at the top of d page
....beside Google undecided
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by xynerise: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Pillow cheesy
U go fear na grin
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by Mynd44: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Old news
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by Caracta(f): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2013
uj_sizzle:
It's at the top of d page
....beside Google undecided

Oh...I see. Thank ya. Eagle eyes grin
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by Mynd44: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2013
uj_sizzle:
What point I don't remember making one in that statement.
Killz asked a question and i gave an answer undecided
Then the answer has issues.
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by Caracta(f): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
Old news

*yawns*

Stop derailing tongue

I don't flirt. I don't form. Right, uj_sizzle?
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by UjSizzle(f): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
Old news
She's met you too?? shocked
Caracta!!!! angry
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by Mynd44: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2013
Caracta:

*yawns*

Stop derailing tongue

Yeah right.
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by UjSizzle(f): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
Then the answer has issues.
How??
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by Mynd44: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2013
uj_sizzle:
She's met you too?? shocked
Caracta!!!! angry
I don't do driveby meetings
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by xynerise: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2013
Carachukwu, what is Mynd saying? undecided
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by Mynd44: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
uj_sizzle:
How??
Don't remember
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by UjSizzle(f): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
Caracta:

*yawns*

Stop derailing tongue

YOu don't form alright, but u flirt.
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by Caracta(f): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
Yeah right.

Are you uj_sizzle now? *rolls eyes*

Stop derailing! Back to topic...

Why do guys like playing hard to get too? I've been chasing Ian Somerhalder for three years now. Like seriously! Can't he just make up his mind? It's soooo annoying.
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by UjSizzle(f): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
xynerise: Carachukwu, what is Mynd saying? undecided
Our nun has been very naughty undecided
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by Caracta(f): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
xynerise: Carachukwu, what is Mynd saying? undecided

Honestly, I have no idea cheesy
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by UjSizzle(f): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
Caracta:

Are you uj_sizzle now? *rolls eyes*

Stop derailing! Back to topic...

Why do guys like playing hard to get too? I've been chasing Ian Somerhalder for three years now. Like seriously! Can't he just make up his mind? It's soooo annoying.
Back off babe...Ian is mine angry
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by Caracta(f): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Back off babe...Ian is mine angry

In your dreams!
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by jaybee3(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
Yes it is cos how else do you expect them to be able to differentiate the wheat from the chaff?
Dating ought to be straight forward i swear.
If you are in it for the somewhat essential commodity then simply bargain on that premise and if not, simply spend quality time getting to know each other before mutually deciding if it's worth taking it further.
everyone has to mitigate against obvious risk don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
Matthew briggs: I don't think it is necessary to play hard to get especially in this 21st Century. When Men not Boys are getting scarce.

I understand the desire not to look cheap and all. But I believe if you see what you want and you like him and that person likes you why running in circles.

Personally this attitude turns me off very quickly. It tells me you still have some growing up to do, have no clear understanding of what you really want, and don't deserve my attention. This attitude is prevalent with not all but majority of women in their early 20's I think this maybe because of their lack in experience and the overwhelming attention they get from several guys.

I am not against this attitude but just be weary of the kind of guys you use it on. To some guys it might be a turn on, it's a sign that they need to try harder.

To guys like me who know what they really want, think long term and careless about the container that houses your soul. To guys like me who by default are spoilt with so many options but decide to focus our energy on you, this attitude turns us off. We just take it that you're not interested and off we go and once we are gone, we are gone. Our time is of essence.

To the ladies why do you play hard to get?
To the Guys are you the type that never gives up, or give up easily?

I beg to concur dude.

If getting turned down turns u off then u should be doing the growing up thingy and not the other way round.

A woman scorned is a woman with a motive, u dont expect them to easily say 'YES' b'cos u whispered into their ears u've got a Msc degree in ur kitty, u are flawless and u can trade paths in Pluto, it doesnt work that way bruh.

These creatures are sensitive, they think like rats grin and best way u'd have to roll with them is by behaving like a rat - Just stay sensitive.
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by Caracta(f): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
El Guapo:

I beg to concur dude.

If getting turned down turns u off then u should be doing the growing up thingy and not the other way round.

A woman scorned is a woman with a motive, u dont expect them to easily say 'YES' b'cos u whispered into their ears u've got a Msc degree in ur kitty, u are flawless and u cant trade paths in Pluto, it doesnt work that way bruh.

These creatures are sensitive, they think like rats grin and best way u'd have to roll with them is by behaving like a rat - Just stay sensitive.

Excuse me!!! shocked shocked shocked

*points a Parabellum-Pistole at him*
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
Caracta:

Excuse me!!! shocked shocked shocked

*points a Parabellum-Pistole at him*

Do folks get murdered for spilling a fact lately?
Re: Playing hard To Get Is It Necessary? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
uj_sizzle: Men are like sales rep or marketers looking for a particular customer to show interest in their product.
A woman has many admirers who all want one thing. Now there may be a couple of them she likes already, but that doesn't mean she can jump into a relationship with either of them until she's certain it's worth her while.
That's where the 'thinking' comes in. She needs to weigh the pros and cons of each individual before settling for one.

Guys take their time to study a girl before deciding she's worth claiming...i think you should give her as much time too to make up her mind about you smiley unless you've decided you can handle an emotional wreck then by all means feel free to rush her. Just remember some people are quicker at processing new developments and their emotions than others.
If you think she's worth it all, then please wait for her.

Teheheheheehehehehehehehehehe...omo I laff die when I see say we na sales rep now o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But it's true sha! And I agree with you. A woman needs the space to think and make a decision when she's thinking long-term. She needs to make certain that she's in when she's in. Guys need that too but since they're usually the ones doing the approaching, their thinking is usually done by the time they proposition ze mademoiselle.

Nonetheless, waiting on the girl is tough for guys however well-intentioned, nice and sensible they are. You know that you can't be the only sharp eyes that saw what you saw and you can't kill the competition (at least, not without going to jail and/or losing the babe). And if you've been hurt before, it's that much tougher because Love grows - downward or upward - it's never static. So with each passing moment, it's either the poor dude is falling deeper in love or he's doing his damnedest to climb out (sometimes even the latter results in the former). And you hardly ever try for something real and meaningful with a new person after you've been hurt unless you actually care more about the new one more than you did about the old (or else you're just dumping some of the hurt on some poor daughter of Eve).

So whachu do then, men? Distract yourself o! Or else na craze go catch you, you go just start to de misyarn anyhow de stalk d fine babe when she's probably starting to really "get" you. Give as much of your conscious attention to any work you've got on hand, other friends and whatever useful pursuit you've got (yeah, I know that won't stop her from being like the constant breeze around you and all). You could even start finalizing what preps you've got for anything long-term you planned for the girl (better ready than sorry, right? No need running around like a headless chicken when she eventually says yes. You can always take an ax to the whole thing if she inadvisedly says no).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bisexual Need Help / How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? / Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.