Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? (15685 Views)

Poll: Husbands in the labor room:

Yes: 90% (68 votes)
No: 9% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? / Should Husbands Hide Money From Their Wives? / Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 3:50am On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

u really think grin grin

yup! smiley smiley
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 4:01am On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

yup! smiley smiley

dnt be too much tongue tongue

cuz i dnt think so
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 4:11am On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

dnt be too much tongue tongue

cuz i dnt think so

how can u tell embarassed embarassed
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 4:33am On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

how can u tell embarassed embarassed

u hvnt repented tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 4:51am On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

u hvnt repented tongue

i am in the process, cant u women learn to keep quiet during such an important activity angry angry angry
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 4:57am On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

i am in the process, cant u women learn to keep quiet during such an important activity angry angry angry

i dnt believe u. u dnt go to church so how can u b in progress
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 4:59am On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

i dnt believe u. u dnt go to church so how can u b in progress

i am in church, why will u doubt me? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 5:01am On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

i am in church, why will u doubt me? undecided undecided undecided

fake church with fake pastor, na dat one u dey call church tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 5:04am On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

fake church with fake pastor, na dat one u dey call church tongue

thou shall not judge  grin grin grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 5:10am On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

thou shall not judge  grin grin grin

not when it comes telling the truth tongue

once again i personally invite you to come to ma church and be delivered once n 4 all cool cool
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 5:18am On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

not when it comes telling the truth tongue

once again i personally invite you to come to ma church and be delivered once n 4 all cool cool

i invite u to my room fellowship tongue tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 5:26am On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

i invite u to my room fellowship  tongue tongue

lawd 4bid bad tin. i dnt do bed room worship lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. wonda wot kinda worship will be going on there shocked shocked

i only go to our church's fellowship center tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 5:57am On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

lawd 4bid bad tin. i dnt do bed room worship lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. wonda wot kinda worship will be going on there shocked shocked

i only go to our church's fellowship center tongue
come on, the lawd is everywhere na tongue tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 9:55pm On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

come on, the lawd is everywhere na tongue tongue

everywhere but ur box spring bedroom tongue tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by MrCrackles(m): 9:56pm On May 26, 2009
I will barge into that labour room when the missus is about to drop it and aint no one gonna stand in my way, unless they wanna get shoved!
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 26, 2009
MrCrackles:

I will barge into that labour room when the missus is about to drop it and aint no one gonna stand in my way, unless they wanna get shoved!
And ladies, that's what I call a MAN wink
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by MrCrackles(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2009
FL Gators:

Always!
Anytime!!
Allday!!! grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

everywhere but ur box spring bedroom tongue tongue

i checked, the lawd is there on my tempurpedic bed  grin grin grin

FL Gators:

And ladies, that's what I call a MAN  wink

he didnt finish the statement, the last part he forgot to write is that he passed out and they had to call 911 in the hospital  grin grin grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 26, 2009
MrCrackles:

Always!
Anytime!!
Allday!!! grin

lol wink

na2day?:

he didnt finish the statement, the last part he forgot to write is that he passed out and they had to call 911 in the hospital grin grin grin
rotflmao more like sth you'd do tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao more like sth you'd do tongue

nah, i will be at the beach sipping sumtin grin grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

nah, i will be at the beach sipping sumtin grin grin
oro e su mi.
ooti e le surprise mi man embarassed
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 10:18pm On May 26, 2009
FL Gators:

oro e su mi.
ooti e le surprise mi man embarassed

pidgin english plsssssssssss!
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 10:29pm On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

i checked, the lawd is there on my tempurpedic bed  grin grin grin

the fake lawd u mean shocked shocked

FL Gators:

ebony, dnt be too sure, i doubt he will there tongue, by the time the woman gives her first push, he will run off to the lounge area waiting 4 when she will be in the post ward grin grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

ebony, dnt be too sure, i doubt he will there tongue, by the time the woman gives her first push, he will run off to the lounge area waiting 4 when she will be in the post ward grin grin
rotflmao cheesy cheesy Are you saying you don't trust our naija men? cheesy

na2day?:

pidgin english plsssssssssss!
NO!!
Learn your language and stop acting like you dont understand me.
Oti di omo amerikka lo ju ara e be yen tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 10:44pm On May 26, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao cheesy cheesy Are you saying you don't trust our naija men? cheesy

be no me talk dat one oo grin grin grin

just dat that phrase sounds too familiar with some men n on dat day they will b no show tongue tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

be no me talk dat one oo grin grin grin

just dat that phrase sounds too familiar with some men n on dat day they will b no show tongue tongue
rotflmao cheesy

But why don't they show up sef? I mean, its their baby being pushed out undecided
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 10:58pm On May 26, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao cheesy

But why don't they show up sef? I mean, its their baby being pushed out undecided

some men aren't comfy with the idea of seeing blood and sometimes feces smooched all over

while some of them want to respect their wives privacy

one OB/Gyn, (a male)  even told me that some men lose sexual appetite with their wives after seeing her give birth, so to them she has become less sexually attractive, and he even went further to suggest it is best they dnt be there. like seriously? angry angry angry

and some men are just too late for the show.

some women dnt really give a damn if he is there or not. which means free lunch for the guy. time to play some video game
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

some men aren't comfy with the idea of seeing blood and sometimes feces smooched all over

while some of them want to respect their wives privacy

one OB/Gyn, (a male) even told me that some men lose sexual appetite with their wives after seeing her give birth, so to them she has become less sexually attractive, and he even went further to suggest it is best they dnt be there. like seriously? angry angry angry

and some men are just too late for the show.

some women dnt really give a damn if he is there or not. which means free lunch for the guy. time to play some video game

Well, actually I understand the bolded parts tongue However, he could be in the labor room holding my hand, sitting right next to me while I push. He doesn't have to stand there staring at my thing while I push blood and flesh out undecided

And the have the audacity to call women the weaker sex.
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 11:14pm On May 26, 2009
FL Gators:

Well, actually I understand the bolded parts tongue However, he could be in the labor room holding my hand, sitting right next to me while I push. He doesn't have to stand there staring at my thing while I push blood and flesh out undecided

And the have the audacity to call women the weaker sex.

when they are holding ur hand in there, and the doctor says give me one more push, the head is coming out, he probably be tempted to see the action tongue tongue

you dey mind them. this man or woman who wrote the following article says it all, about us being a weaker sex.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-275477.0.html
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 11:19pm On May 26, 2009
sissy is correct, we just want to respect our wife's privacy while we try and beat "Call of Duty 5" on that PS3. by the way, how are we sure the baby is ours? u want us to pass out on behalf of another dude? angry angry
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by bigbumper(f): 11:20pm On May 26, 2009
@ Topic

Hell yes, infact I will go one step further and tell the midwives to tie a rope to his thingy so that every time I feel a contraction coming, I will pull the rope so that he can feel and share the pain too cheesy There is love in sharing abi and na for better for worse we sign cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 11:22pm On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

sissy is correct, we just want to respect our wife's privacy while we try and beat "Call of Duty 5" on that PS3. by the way, how are we sure the baby is ours? u want us to pass out on behalf of another dude? angry angry

lawd punish ur kinky head there angry angry angry

whether it is urs or not, y'all need to get ur ass over there cuz she didnt commit the act alone tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sad Facts About Modern Family Life / My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash / I Need Answers From Married People Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.