Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? (14990 Views)

Poll: Who would you go for?

Asian guys - everywhere in Asia: 21% (3 votes)
Latino guys - S. America, Spain, Brazil, etc: 78% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! / Check Out My New Latino Girlfriend / I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by CH3COO(m): 2:54am On Jun 21, 2008
Oya meshonu. Whiteboy neva do? Abi na 2inch pomo an taco burrito u wan begin shop?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by CH3COO(m): 2:56am On Jun 21, 2008
Tetchiness:

I guess this is the result of illiteracy in Nigeria. embarassed

ok, let me break it down to you:

TOH: where is NEGRO from?
Me: From Ijebu

this conversation mean that the user I.D NEGRO [b]not [/b]Tetchiness is Ijebu! ok?
teki why yu deh take time deh dis me a whole papa? na one kain question i take style ask yu weh yu kon begin deh abuse me. nuh be yuh fult ah no blame yu. carry style deh use iya ijebu begin cuss mi.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Tetchiness(f): 2:57am On Jun 21, 2008
CH3COO:

teki why yu deh take time deh this me a whole papa? na one kain question i take style ask yu weh yu kon begin deh abuse me. nuh be yuh fult ah no blame yu. carry style deh use iya ijebu begin cuss mi.
arrrrrg, plz, it's hard to read that kind of grammar.
oya, e don do. . goodbye cool
and i was not abusing, thank you very much kiss
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by NegroNtns(m): 3:33am On Jun 21, 2008
Toyin, bawo lo se mo pe Ijebu ni mi?

TOH, gambari ni mi
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Tetchiness(f): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2008
Negro, which one be gambari?
& why do I keep thinking omo Ijebu ni e?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by NegroNtns(m): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2008
because everyone that speaks Yoruba and is not from Ekiti, to you, is from Ijebu land.

Gambari = Hausa grin
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Tetchiness(f): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

because everyone that speaks Yoruba and is not from Ekiti, to you, is from Ijebu land.

Gambari = Hausa grin
Hush jare. . .you're Ijebu!! cool
and Btw, that's your problem with Ekiti. . .tell am now o, b4 I unleash on you angry
O kin se aboki jor. . .ori e ri bi ori omo Ijebu grin
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by LadyT(f): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2008
I missed all the fun!!!

angry
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Jackal(m): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2008
Oniranu!!!
What fun did u miss??
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by LadyT(f): 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2008
All the loff toasting!

Whos your oniranu?
Jackal dont make me have to come down to Peckhan Rye to find you! angry
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Jackal(m): 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2008
Look at this Brixton babe . . . . .
You think everyone's like u?

This dude stays in Kensington gardens now, eat your heart out!!! cheesy

P.S. Did u actually date a Mexican geezer?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by LadyT(f): 12:12am On Jun 22, 2008
No Jackal strictly chocolate all the way.

What 419 activites got you to Kensington gardens? Nice
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Jackal(m): 12:28am On Jun 22, 2008
LadyT:

No Jackal strictly chocolate all the way.

What 419 activites got you to Kensington gardens? Nice

Chocolate me ass!!!!
What abt the Eastern European geezer i saw u with @ Finsbury park??

419 activities at Kensington? You are taking the piss.
I just moved house so u better recognise!!!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by NegroNtns(m): 12:35am On Jun 22, 2008
Jackal I got a nice house here to sell you. What better time to invest and own a piece of America than now with sterling trumping the dollar!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 22, 2008
na here negro my darling dey? kiss
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by NegroNtns(m): 12:38am On Jun 22, 2008
Ehn nah. Darling abi u want make I comot. I go go give political speech for yonder. Then come back later come give my wife her flower for today. Lmao
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Tetchiness(f): 12:39am On Jun 22, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Ehn nah. Darling abi u want make I comot. I go go give political speech for yonder. Then come back later come give my wife her flower for today. Lmao
ashewo. . how many wives?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Jackal(m): 12:40am On Jun 22, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Jackal I got a nice house here to sell you. What better time to invest and own a piece of America than now with sterling trumping the dollar!

Nah!!!!!
I love it here in the UK. . . . I wouldnt want to be caught up in anutha 9/11.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 22, 2008
@ negro

We don't need Jackal in America, please tongue
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by NegroNtns(m): 12:43am On Jun 22, 2008
Lol, I am married to TOH, T, Tetch and Jenny. Jenny u gonna have to adopt the "T" initial if you want to be in this harem of mine.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by NegroNtns(m): 12:46am On Jun 22, 2008
Look, I'm stepping out for few hours. Taking my daughter to go eat and movies. She is my date for tonight. Toyin watch ya mouth, don't forget mah right hand, my rod hand, the thunder hand, Ya feel me? Lmao
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Tetchiness(f): 12:46am On Jun 22, 2008
It's not me you're married to. Sorry, am not into Ijebu or aboki men!!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Tetchiness(f): 12:47am On Jun 22, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Look, I'm stepping out for few hours. Taking my daughter to go eat and movies. She is my date for tonight. Toyin watch ya mouth, don't forget mah right hand, my rod hand, the thunder hand, Ya feel me? Lmao
awwwwww, you have a daughter?
that's cute!

Make me watch my mouth na
no be thunder, faya nko?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by NegroNtns(m): 12:48am On Jun 22, 2008
Jackal, please reserve a room, Toyin is being emigrated to Kensington Heights with you.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Tetchiness(f): 12:50am On Jun 22, 2008
The same thunder you're holding go strike your ynash. .

I'm out!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Jackal(m): 1:11am On Jun 22, 2008
stillwater:

@ negro
We don't need Jackal in America, please tongue

You are not serious. . . . .
A Somalian immigrant shouldn't even be talking here. grin
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 22, 2008
Jackal:

You are not serious. . . . .
A Somalian immigrant shouldn't even be talking here. grin

Lol. At least I did not travel the desert on foot as your hungry brothers do to catch a ship to Spain in order to get to the UK. I used a plane Jackal can you beat that, you expert trekker. Your expertise is needed at the Olympics for the marathon races. grin
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Jackal(m): 2:04am On Jun 22, 2008
stillwater:

Lol. At least I did not travel the desert on foot as your hungry brothers do to catch a ship to Spain in order to get to the UK. I used a plane Jackal can you beat that, you expert trekker. Your expertise is needed at the Olympics for the marathon races. grin

I am not convinced u used the plane. . . . .How did u know peops trek the hot desert searching to be FREE!!!
Are u sure u were not many of those immigrants that attempted to swim from Mogadishu to NY??
Fess up. . . . U were picked up by coast guards. cheesy grin
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 22, 2008
Jackal:

I am not convinced u used the plane. . . . .How did u know peops trek the hot desert searching to be FREE!!!
Are u sure u were not many of those immigrants that attempted to swim from Mogadishu to NY??
Fess up. . . . You were picked up by coast guards. cheesy grin

Lol. grin I read the news. . .I like to be aware of what goes on around the world or don't you read the news? Never thought you would be oblivious to your own trekking tactics and talents. Be proud of your talents, jackal. grin
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Jackal(m): 2:17am On Jun 22, 2008
stillwater:

Lol. grin I read the news. . .I like to be aware of what goes on around the world or don't you read the news? Never thought you would be oblivious to your own trekking tactics and talents. Be proud of your talents, jackal. grin

U must have me confused with someone else. Le Chacal trekking in the desert?
It's highly laughable . . . . .
Eastern Africans are known for their ability to travel long distances (a la Gebrsellasie) and with your long legs, i have no doubt you were born n raised in Somalia. Did u leave before or after the death of Mohammed Farrah Aidid in 1996? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 22, 2008
Jackal:

You must have me confused with someone else. Le Chacal trekking in the desert?
It's highly laughable . . . . .
Eastern Africans are known for their ability to travel long distances (a la Gebrsellasie) and with your long legs, i have no doubt you were born n raised in Somalia. Did u leave before or after the death of The Great Prophet Farrah Aidid in 1996? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why are you lying? Were you not the guy with pink lips scaling the Mediterrrenean sea, shivering in fright as a stowaway in one of the cabins of the ship. . . on your trip. . . did I say trip? escape to Spain from Nigeria is more like it. Please confess and stop being modest of such determination to survive the desert and the sea. I have to give it to you, boys would have died but you survived. What a man!!!!! grin
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Jackal(m): 2:36am On Jun 22, 2008
stillwater:

Why are you lying? Were you not the guy with pink lips scaling the Mediterrrenean sea, shivering in fright as a stowaway in one of the cabins of the ship. . . on your trip. . .did I say trip. . .escape to Spain from Nigeria? Please confess and stop being modest of such determination to survive the desert and the sea. I have to give it to you, boys would have died but you survived. What a man!!!!! grin

Faux!!!!

I have a credible witness in Father Francis. I met him on the plane on ma way to the UK.
Believe me, i can bring him here to testify i didn't do the modern day EXODUS u attempted in 1996. grin cheesy
One can understand geezers walking through the desert for 40 days n nights but for a young chic like u. . . .I doff me hats.
With the right links. . . . . . I could get u a role in the next Lara Croft(sequel) audition. cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? / Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) / When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.