Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

African Culture Is Dying! - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African Culture Is Dying! (15851 Views)

Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) / Western Culture Vs African Culture / Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Culture Is Dying! by onila(f): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
mondi_cheeks: she might run away or commit suicide
grin
Re: African Culture Is Dying! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: why do u think so ? Am I not lovable?
change ur ways if u want to be lovable
Re: African Culture Is Dying! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
mondi_cheeks: change ur ways if u want to be lovable
kneel down and feed me if u want me to Change angry
Re: African Culture Is Dying! by TerryCarr(m): 12:46am On Sep 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: amen. Feminism is alien to Africa asa whole. Once u are a feminist you stopped being an African
some African groups are Matriarch(female dominant) and/or had a lot of females in power.
Re: African Culture Is Dying! by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 26, 2013
TerryCarr: some African groups are Matriarch(female dominant) and/or had a lot of females in power.
feminism has nothing to do with being in power. The mayor of my city is a woman lol . The chief of my ethnic group is actually a woman.
Re: African Culture Is Dying! by thoth: 1:11am On Sep 26, 2013
mondi_cheeks: what's the meaning of feminism?
i think it is an all female Hate party.
Re: African Culture Is Dying! by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: kneel down and feed me if u want me to Change angry
no I will just leave u to die single cheesy
Re: African Culture Is Dying! by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 26, 2013
thoth:
i think it is an all female Hate party.
check ur dictionary so that u knw the correct definition please
Re: African Culture Is Dying! by Ilaje44(m): 6:04am On Sep 26, 2013
There is nothing like an African culture. Africa is a diverse continent where many cultures exist. It should be of great concern to be specific. Even within an ethnic group, we do have nuances of cultural diversity. There are things common to Ilajes that are not found among other Yoruba groups and vice versa. Therefore, the title of the thread is very wrong. It would have been better to have said: African cultures are dying. But then, you have to give more than one example and that spread across the entire continent.

And like some people already asked, what has Xmas got to do with African cultures?

1 Like

Re: African Culture Is Dying! by thoth: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2013
mondi_cheeks: check ur dictionary so that u knw the correct definition please
The dictionary cannot inform me of my reality. The reality is what i just told you.
Re: African Culture Is Dying! by thoth: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2013
Ilaje44: There is nothing like an African culture. Africa is a diverse continent where many cultures exist. It should be of great concern to be specific. Even within an ethnic group, we do have nuances of cultural diversity. There are things common to Ilajes that are not found among other Yoruba groups and vice versa. Therefore, the title of the thread is very wrong. It would have been better to have said: African cultures are dying. But then, you have to give more than one example and that spread across the entire continent.

And like some people already asked, what has Xmas got to do with African cultures?

The thread talks about African Culture in the sense of the culture of the African nations, it does not prioritize the cultural relations of one distinct group to the other as that is irrelevant rather the emphasis is on our common identity which is Africa hence the African culture.
Re: African Culture Is Dying! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
thoth:
The dictionary cannot inform me of my reality. The reality is what i just told you.
lol okay
Re: African Culture Is Dying! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
mondi_cheeks: no I will just leave u to die single cheesy
I'm not single .I need to enlarge my harem that's all
Re: African Culture Is Dying! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I'm not single .I need to enlarge my harem that's all
u are not going to be ' not single' for long with that attitude. Repent
Re: African Culture Is Dying! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
mondi_cheeks: u are not going to be ' not single' for long with that attitude. Repent
come on .don't play me the holier than thou
Re: African Culture Is Dying! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: come on .don't play me the holier than thou
lol u r a typical cameroonian guy
Re: African Culture Is Dying! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
mondi_cheeks: lol u r a typical cameroonian guy
what do u mean? grin
Re: African Culture Is Dying! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: what do u mean? grin
u treat women more like a possession but when u love her, u love her truly....well some
Re: African Culture Is Dying! by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 27, 2013
mondi_cheeks: u treat women more like a possession but when u love her, u love her truly....well some
you are not the first person I hear saying this about us. i hope your possession ain't in a negative way.
Re: African Culture Is Dying! by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you are not the first person I hear saying this about us. i hope your possession ain't in a negative way.
yes negative way lol too controlling
Re: African Culture Is Dying! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
mondi_cheeks: yes negative way lol too controlling
controlling? That's because we care for your well being. grin cool
Re: African Culture Is Dying! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
Don't you want someone who cares about u and treat u like the most rare and expensive thing in the world? (Possession) tongue
Re: African Culture Is Dying! by thoth: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
@CAMEROONPRIDE & mondi_cheeks

Look at what both of you have turned this thread into.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eastern Chicks (mostly Ibo) Top The List Of Gay Women (lesbians) In 9ja: / Disrespect Of The Red Cap And Igbo Traditions:i Blame Your Parents!! / Funny Names Zambian And Namibian Parents Give Their Children (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.