Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

143WaZoBia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 143WaZoBia's Profile / 143WaZoBia's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

Culture / Re: 5-Year-Old Adebayo Olamilekan 'Adigun Olowe' Bags Chieftaincy Title In Lagos by 143WaZoBia: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ramirezkhay:
Are you saying your opinion counts?
No. And I didn’t shook my mouth.
Politics / Re: Tears For Abia State! Efcc Traced N551 Billion To Former Governor Son's Account by 143WaZoBia: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Tinubu o

1 Like

Culture / Re: 5-Year-Old Adebayo Olamilekan 'Adigun Olowe' Bags Chieftaincy Title In Lagos by 143WaZoBia: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2021
festacman:

The way you see that boy-child, does it look he needs chieftaincy title badly?
Mind your business. Your opinion doesn’t count everywhere.

37 Likes

Politics / Re: More Trouble For PDP As Secondus Adds New Twist To The Convention by 143WaZoBia: 9:30am On Aug 22, 2021
Asgard73:

Aside Yoruba ... no other region worship politicians..

So no politician of that nature in any other part of Nigeria .. even Gej is just another ordinary politician to his ogbia people.
Same with Buhari in the northeast.. only his love for Islam endear many to him.. and not politics..
Na Yoruba people Dey run all those package
Hypocrite
Tinubu Na God father to all una politicians. When Secondus get problem. Why didn’t he run to Jonathan. Why did he run to OBJ that tore his membership ticket in public.
Fucking two faced hypocrites.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: More Trouble For PDP As Secondus Adds New Twist To The Convention by 143WaZoBia: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2021
Asgard73:

He’s a Yoruba politician. .. other tribe has their politicians they reckon with not Tinubu .

Yoruba is not Nigeria ... is southwest Nigeria ... if he’s popular he don’t need to contest...
Na unopposed
Mention one politician of Tinubu caliber in your region. One. No shift goal post o.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: More Trouble For PDP As Secondus Adds New Twist To The Convention by 143WaZoBia: 8:39am On Aug 22, 2021
Asgard73:

Says a Yoruba Apc apologists... who life depend on Tinubu presidency.

Yoruba sef..
At least Tinubu doesn’t use and dump people thats why there’s no Nigeria politician dead or alive that’s more popular than him and he only governed Lagos.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Is The Defacto Leader Of IPOB Faceless by 143WaZoBia: 8:36am On Aug 22, 2021
Arda1000:
haa Facebook no do una again grin nairalanders are too stingy to dash u any money trust me
We don’t have the money ni o.
Nairalander wey still get beg 2k. You want make e order soap inside. Haba.
Even this one wey get soap wey go make person rich wey de try sell am with discount. No be to use all bath get money jaburata.
Culture / Re: 5-Year-Old Adebayo Olamilekan 'Adigun Olowe' Bags Chieftaincy Title In Lagos by 143WaZoBia: 8:24am On Aug 22, 2021
festacman:
F*ck chieftaincy title.

Give him scholarship up to university education. Endow a substantial sum of money for him, which he can only access on graduation.
Money money money. The way you see that boy does it look like money is missing somewhere?

75 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by 143WaZoBia: 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
dealslip:

Abeg help me explain to him better. It seems I lack the words to explain to him better. Even Dr. Dre's wife is getting about 150k from him.
He doesn’t know there’s class to living.
Celebrities / Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by 143WaZoBia: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
richmond500:
that's not a certain profession, thats a medical prefession
Lol. Medical doctors don’t earn as much as musicians sir. You are comparing $200k a year to what p square is making. You don’t know wazzup. That woman is going to need that much to give those kids something close to the lives they had in Nigeria.
Celebrities / Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by 143WaZoBia: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
richmond500:
I dont know if he is a billionaire in Naira, I am not judging their pocket by the kind of lifestyle they display on net.
Them just deh do show bizzness, he may have some millions but a billionaire in Naira is quite outrageous, forget the fake lifestyle most of them wear
Baba forget. Paul is a billionaire in naira. Do you know someone like nas is paying around $50k in child support, some rappers pay up to $20k per child. Most of them are not as rich as Paul. Forget packaging. Nigeria artiste get money. They don’t even pay tax and most of them own 100% of their royalty, 100 % of their intellectual property unlike their counterparts around the world.
Celebrities / Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by 143WaZoBia: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
dealslip:

Even salary of 60k in Nigeria is ridiculous please. You have to live in Ajegunle to live that life, do you want Paul to put his children in that kind of circumstances.
They don’t understand what they are arguing. Paul is probably richer than Future. Future would be made to pay more than that in child support. He’s a rich man plus a celebrity. The woman isn’t asking for too much. They will probably pay around $5k for rent every month.
Celebrities / Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by 143WaZoBia: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
richmond500:
$15k is even too in Dubai.

Its a fvcking 15k man, is she living in banana island?
Paul is a rich man a billionaire in naira. $15k is not too much for them. He’s not a middle class.
Politics / Re: See The Fulani Man From Niger Republic Who Duped The FG Of 166 Billion Naira by 143WaZoBia: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Una sef leave learned people for Nigeria go dey send local Niger go buy guns from America abi Na where. Say na me the man I go say person speak English to me collect money and I no understand wetin happen.
Politics / Re: Sowore Visits Glory Okolie, The Girl Who Was Tagged IPOB And Taken To Abuja by 143WaZoBia: 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Stupid policemen. Overhauling can not help NPF. They are beyond repair. You will to scrap it and start afresh with new name.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Are Yorubas No Longer Talking About Seccession In Constitution? by 143WaZoBia: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:

What they want is presidency.

If Osinbajo or Tinubu becomes president, would Yorubas still be talking about Oduduwa Nation?
If all the political parties donate their presidential ticket igbo will igbos still ask for Biafra?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by 143WaZoBia: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2021
See naija money don spoil.
If you no convert this money e for no cause all this rancor. $15k for 3 kids a month no too much. Based on their standard the woman no ask for too much only thing is if Paul is paying $15k how much is her own contribution? How much can she earn in the US if she de work there.m? The matter get as e be. Na court and not social media fit settle am.

2 Likes

Food / Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by 143WaZoBia: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2021
Lol. Na ontop contact this post end.
Life no easy for who wan catch mugun o
Politics / Re: Sunday Igboho Won’t Return To Nigeria Until Buhari Leaves Office – Lawyer by 143WaZoBia: 8:14am On Aug 21, 2021
Na wetin Buhari sef want. Win win for both party.
You no go disturb him remaining 2 years.

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Social Media Enemies , Life Friends - Full Pictures From Buhari Son's Wedding by 143WaZoBia: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2021
E con be like Na FFK be the man of the moment. He feature for every post so far on this wedding.
Politics / Re: If My Mother Is Igbo, Can I Claim And Contest For Governorship In Her State by 143WaZoBia: 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
EmekaA125:

So Onitsha, Nnewi and Aba are unproductive right?? U see why I don't like having conversation with afonjas? I prefer having a one on one talk with a low life a.boki than afonja. U people always have false assumption or misrepresentation of SouthEast and the earlier you lots drop that poor mindset, the better for you all. Let me reiterate; Igboland is not unproductive. Stop believing nonsense.
So you read after all. The reality on ground is everybody is trooping out of SE enmass why is it so? You are even claiming to have my igbos in Lagos than any other tribe. Do you know how long it is to get to Lagos from Alaigbo? Why are you leaving your productive state to the dirty Lagos?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Meeting Twitter Executives In The US by 143WaZoBia: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kfed4ril:

To this government any news that’s not in its favour or praising it is fake news.
If not in all honesty what would you call lai Mohammed who came out and told us that boko haram is defeated?
Isn’t that fake news from the government? Or various government officials posting stolen pictures online as Buharis achievement. But the funny thing is Zombies don’t see is as fake news, but as putting the government in good light.
I don’t have love for the government. For me it’s about the consumer. Imagine I read a news then start telling people about this new information, they start spreading it too. Then I come back to nairaland and discover it was a fake news. These people don’t have time for nairaland do I need to go back and tell them it was fake news, would they need to go back and tell the people they are already informed that it wasn’t real? That’s where I’m at.
Politics / Re: Igbo People Will Know If To Quit Nigeria By The End Of 2022,says Ohanaeze Youths by 143WaZoBia: 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sunday2021:
tell your people to leave the north or shut up. There are democratic ways of getting independent,pls tell your people to follow those steps if you really want out.
Confused terrorists!
Are you talking about the northern igbos? That’s unfair
Politics / Re: If My Mother Is Igbo, Can I Claim And Contest For Governorship In Her State by 143WaZoBia: 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
EmekaA125:

Stop twisting fact.

What gives a child origin is paternity.

The guy is from Oyo State, Ibadan precisely.

Can Gov Akeredolu's son from Ondo State contest Imo State Governorship post because his Mother, Chief Mrs Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu is from Imo State?

Our origin is same with our fathers. That's what gives us ancestral origin.

It's only married women that have right to dual citizenship in Politics according to the Constitution of Fed Republic of Nigeria. They have right to contest either in their paternal home or marital home. Wife of Gov Ganduje is nurturing ambition to contest Senate in Jigawa State. That's dual advantage reserved only for women.

My Mother is from Oji River LGA in Enugu State while my State of origin is Anambra, Awka precisely. Should I now leave my paternal root Awka and go and contest elective position in Enugu State
So what happens to igbo migrants holding political office in faraway US or UK?
Politics / Re: If My Mother Is Igbo, Can I Claim And Contest For Governorship In Her State by 143WaZoBia: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
EmekaA125:

Continue deceiving urself by saying Igbos don't dominate Lagos. What's the population of Igbos to non Igbos in Lagos? Let's start from here fess.
You are not igbo. I will advice that the igbos fight against all these fakers representing them to other people.
At this stage igbos should be earning love not sowing hate if we start this argument we know how it’s going to end but to whose gain? What’s your stake in Lagos? Last time there was civil war you claimed your houses were seized and sold but you are here again claiming to be the biggest landlord and still beating drums of war. Is there any smart igbo man?
Back to your question. Do you know that Lagos state government has mandated Yoruba language in her schools? So much for your domination. Stop chest beating and dick measure contest. Life will be easier for you people. Why trying to be enemies to everybody? in coming years these hates will grow more, your kids will feel hostility. Learn from what’s happen to the Fulani in Nigeria today.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Igbo People Will Know If To Quit Nigeria By The End Of 2022,says Ohanaeze Youths by 143WaZoBia: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
Badoophobia:

adding that Nigerians will do themselves a favour if they elect the next President from South-East region.

“Nigeria president of Igbo extraction is a favour to all Nigerians, not even to Ndigbo. In fact, the deliverance of Nigeria from the shackles of bad leadership is the coming of an Igbo person in 2023 to govern Nigeria.

“An Igbo person is the only true Nigerian, that’s why they settle and have properties all over Nigeria.

“Let me tell you, Fulani political oligarchy made a terrible mistake, they could have enjoyed why God miraculously made Ndigbo to be part of Nigeria. If they fail to realise this favour in 2023, they wouldn’t have it again.

Source: https://blogarena.com.ng/igbo-people-will-know-if-to-quit-nigeria-by-2022-ending-ohanaeze-youths/
What is nation building in this write up?
Where’s the love needed to build a diverse nation?
Which of the igbo politicians have shown his capacity of nation building by being a state governor or senator or what’s what?
Which igbo state is better than the rest of Nigeria? Let’s start from the one whom govern such state.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Igbo People Will Know If To Quit Nigeria By The End Of 2022,says Ohanaeze Youths by 143WaZoBia: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
I just tire for all these threats upon threats
Politics / Re: Igbo People Will Know If To Quit Nigeria By The End Of 2022,says Ohanaeze Youths by 143WaZoBia: 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Emergingnation:

But your useless Fulani government has refused to listenIng to the calls,

Cos without this contraption, the north'll automatically go in Oblivion, for the obvious pathetic parasitic nature..
Imagine what you wrote about not just one person, not just a tribe but a region of over 100m people, in your mind, how do you expect them to hand you a presidential ticket, is it out of love or out of fear?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Igbo People Will Know If To Quit Nigeria By The End Of 2022,says Ohanaeze Youths by 143WaZoBia: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sunday2021:
tell your people to leave the north or shut up. There are democratic ways of getting independent,pls tell your people to follow those steps if you really want out.
Confused terrorists!
They don’t want to go anywhere. Can they even live with themselves peacefully without other Nigerians? They just want to get the presidency through blackmail. Very pathetic reasoning. Buhari tried to be president for more than a decade before joining force with Tinubu.
There’s something that they used to post on this forum. About how Buhari want Sharia and how Tinubu doesn’t believe in one Nigeria. Two different people with two different beliefs but they worked together, they built the biggest political party, at the early stage when they needed people to join them, they reached out to these people what did they say? You cant trust a Yoruba man, APC is evil party. They will islamize Nigerian. 6 years down the lane you want APC to accept you without a fight and even hand you the presidential ticket without a contest. Haba some people sha
Funny. They are still insulting Tinubu and they still hate Buhari but they want their party ticket.
They are already working towards zoning PDP ticket to the north, It’s APC own that they want.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Igbo People Will Know If To Quit Nigeria By The End Of 2022,says Ohanaeze Youths by 143WaZoBia: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lol. By the time the whole Nigeria refuse to donate the presidency to the igbo it will be known that igbos are not loved.

When people were building political parties and making allies y’all busy insulting all the tribes Nigeria but you want people to hand over their hardwork. Nigeria has more than 300 tribes. How’s igbo president the only way forward for the country? Normally people build long term dreams. You either move around the country apologize to the Fulani you have insulted, talk to the Yoruba that you don’t regard even though they gave you love more than you can imagine. Talk to the SS people that you are trying to subjugate everyday. Try to preach love among your people and you will see things turning around but no it’s gra gra. Like the whole Nigeria will handover presidency out of fear, do they even give out presidency?

4 Likes

Culture / Re: Itsekiris Formally Inform Oba Of Benin On Coronation by 143WaZoBia: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2021
Asgard73:
Was thinking it should be Oni of ife.. not Oba of Benin

Wetin I know...

But Yoruba do claim ishekiri as kin.. Na wao.
You don’t deserve any kind of response. This your comment has shown that you are not good for anything but mischievous comments.
I don’t understand yoruba matter in Benin Kingdom. Come crown a king in ile Ife without informing Ooni.
Politics / Re: EXCLUSIVE: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors - by 143WaZoBia: 11:44am On Aug 20, 2021
What I think is if a member of BokoHaram surrenders and he got killed or imprisoned others will not surrender, Southern soldiers are dying. Anything to stop the war is welcome, the resources you don’t want them to give to BH members will be used to buy equipment to fight them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.