Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,765 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

143WaZoBia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 143WaZoBia's Profile / 143WaZoBia's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 28 pages)

Crime / Re: Man Who Stole Food Items In Anambra Caught (Photo) by 143WaZoBia: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
Fake News
there’s no poor man In Anambra.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Advises The Poor To Eat Grass, Quotes Scripture To Buttress Point by 143WaZoBia: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lai se grasshopper tori Oloun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu by 143WaZoBia: 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
IPob de hail Sowore now. Everywhere de sweet
Politics / Re: Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani by 143WaZoBia: 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
seunmsg:
Absolute rubbish. Is her husband or his tribe a party in the case? What kind of rubbish is this?

There is no point tribalising the trial. It’s a case between Nigeria and Nnamdi Kanu. Fulani or any other tribe is not a party to the case. Kanu is a Nigerian and will be given a free and fair trial.
To an extent I think Deji is right?
The only people in Nigeria that has problem with MNK are the Fulani. What other person is calling for his head? Its only fair that a neutral person be the judge and I have a feeling that it’s people that can not say it openly that are pushing that guy to say it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: [BREAKING] Igboho: Olubadan Wades In, Sends Delegation To Cotonou by 143WaZoBia: 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
Where is Tinubu in the whole of this?
2023 will be fun!
Face front angry
Politics / Re: Northern Leaders Responsible For Insecurity In North – Matawalle by 143WaZoBia: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
chrismastre5:
l Wonder the game this one is playing because its uncommon for a northerner to criticize his people unless he wants to use it as a bargaining chip.
Lol. I still trust el rufai pass this zamfara governor. Remember how he was backing the herdsmen some time ago?
I don’t know what as changed but I’m sure it’s the backlash that came with his switch to APC.
Baba de safe face. Nothing is changing in the north anytime soon.
Politics / Re: Northern Leaders Responsible For Insecurity In North – Matawalle by 143WaZoBia: 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
This guy told the northern elders some deep truth.
Odua a gbe wa o cool
Politics / Re: [BREAKING] Igboho: Yoruba Monarchs In Benin Republic Meet by 143WaZoBia: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
What a blessing of a tribe. cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by 143WaZoBia: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
favor914:
Ohaneze bunch of old billy goats.

They are building bridges. From the ruins left by iPob. They are saving the face of Igbo world wild. Align with them. It’s better.
Politics / Re: [throwback Today [ 2013] Buhari Faults Clampdown On Boko Haram Members by 143WaZoBia: 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Call it whatever but he had a point then when he wasn’t in power. Those Niger deltan are the genesis of what’s going on today.
They were bombing pipelines and kidnappings expatriates. They lived recklessly.
Ikorodu didn’t know peace before Buhari came into power. They were all over the place killing both civilian and armed forces.
And truly the government gave them money.
Today tombolo is a billionaire so is Asari and ayiri and the rest and they are free men today.
We need to tell ourselves the truth in the south.
Politics / Re: UN Experts Alarmed Over Spread Of Terrorism From Nigeria by 143WaZoBia: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
The better they give Islamic state to northern Nigeria the better.
Southern leaders what are you so afraid of? Is it not with southern money that you are feeding the north. We won’t die of hunger if we become independent. At least not forever. We are already in poverty and it will get worse.
Only reason we are having food crisis is because this boko haram won’t let us go to farm.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by 143WaZoBia: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
Even as neighboring countries we still got to respect one another.
Politics / Re: Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by 143WaZoBia: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

This is Igbo matter, why bringing Yorubas into it

Ask this man.
esnbrutality:
IGBO NEWS THREAD...... YORUBA ZOMBIES AND THEIR NONSENSE YARNS EVERYWHERE!!!

IGBO PEOPLE KNOW THY ENEMIES!!

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Yoruba, Igbo Betrayed S/South, N-Delta Won't Support Kanu & Igboho —Senator Owie by 143WaZoBia: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2021
Monogamy:

That guy is fixated with Yorubas.. Just allow him to continue do that.. Anything to massage his ego.

Meanwhile, this same guy had his university in one of the SW states.. Ironically
Yoruba is taking hit for this article made by a mid westerner, over 30% endorsed and sign by all Nigerian senators and house, Yoruba taking hit for civil war fourth by SS and north.
Ordinarily this article will have nothing to do with Yoruba but we built Obafemi Awolowo uni and cocoa house in SW and they happen to be the only two buildings ever built in Nigeria.
The real cowards hide behind anything.
The guy smartly ask for igbo Vice President.
So he won’t take much hit.
Yoruba is really something in this country. I’m glad everybody knows it.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Yoruba, Igbo Betrayed S/South, N-Delta Won't Support Kanu & Igboho —Senator Owie by 143WaZoBia: 8:22am On Jul 25, 2021
Asgard73:
cheesy

Yoruba will flock this thread to insult this man..

They hate truth and hug trust and believe their propaganda

Tell Yoruba man truth and he returns with abuse and curse.

But they will comfortable give insults and abuses

This we see daily online..
I never see Yoruba man insult the man but I’ve seen your people insult him. Read through comments.

12 Likes

Politics / Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by 143WaZoBia: 2:36am On Jul 25, 2021
esnbrutality:
NOW I DON CATCH YOU....

SHOW THE LINK OF THE EVENT ..EVEN ON FACEBOOK MAKE I SHAME YOUR LINEAGE...

SEE AS UNA DEY LIE...UNA NO DEY SHAME SEF??

I LOVE IGBO PEOPLE AND EVEN IPOB...BUT I DISLIKE CLOUT CHASING SIMPLETONS...

WHO YOUR LOVE EPP??

STOP IT ...IT SUCKS!!
angry angry

Really I doubt if someone of you are igbos. You are bringing hate to your people. Thread wisely.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by 143WaZoBia: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
STOP LYING HABA!!

WHY THE USELESS COLORATION AND ATTACHMENT OF IGBO PEOPLE IN THE WHO SETUP??

DO YOU WANT THE REAL PICTURES??...THE INTERNET DOESNT LIE OR FORGET ...HABA..

WHERE DID HE GIVE IGBO MONEY AND MOREOVER YOUR EDITING SUCKS... ..

I don’t think some of you are igbo. How can you bring so much hate for your people?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by 143WaZoBia: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
SlyDev:

Others are improving but some tribes can never learn. They are not religious, lack manners, hate others and insult everyone. Nonetheless some of them are good.

I can’t imagine me grouping people but some of these people can bring out the beast in a Pope.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by 143WaZoBia: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
SlyDev:

Thanks for sharing more photos.
Last last the rest of Nigeria will learn how to be human from Yoruba.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Bandits Attack Kaduna Police Division Headquarters by 143WaZoBia: 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
There’s no difference.
Crime / Re: Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) by 143WaZoBia: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
FarahAideed:
Please who is that person eating mango there and what's his relation with the story?
One of his victim that was injured I guess.
The man is Unkown

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri [2019]: Yoruba Are Liars, No Tribe Loves Themselves Like The Igbos by 143WaZoBia: 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
When Reno was Biafran
Politics / Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by 143WaZoBia: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
Who go vote yeye ceremonial chairman.
Waste of time and efforts.
Politics / Re: INEC Official Caught On Video Thumb Printing Ballot Papers In Favour Of APC by 143WaZoBia: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Be a good journalist. Show screenshots.
Politics / Re: Gunmen Said They’d Keep Kidnapping For Ransom Until Nnamdi Kanu Stopped Biafran by 143WaZoBia: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
Please any update on the southern unity?
Politics / Re: Bandits Attack Kaduna Police Station, Kill Officer In Attempt To Free Detainees by 143WaZoBia: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
BKayy:

You don't understand this. They are cleaning their house. Uniting themselves under one Ideology. The first step to a major expedition is to clear yourselves of potential saboteurs and those with conflicting ideology. That is what they are doing now.
Nazi did the same thing and the Jews were laughing then.
Atila the hun did the same, and the entire western world taught the hun were not united and laughed at them. Roman Empire laughed the most but when the music started, all of them received.
Genghis Kahn did the same. And the list continues.
Whatever they are preparing for will be very deadly for everyone in the south

Lol. So they will kill all the south and middle belt? Do you and them know how many people we have in the south?
E fe ri werey?

4 Likes

Politics / Re: We Are ‘not Aware’ Of Buhari’s Tweet Deleted By Twitter – FG by 143WaZoBia: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin
Politics / Re: Igboho: People Are Working Behind The Scenes, Says Sanwo-olu by 143WaZoBia: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
ignis:

Says who?
Says Joe Igbokwe
Politics / Re: Igboho: People Are Working Behind The Scenes, Says Sanwo-olu by 143WaZoBia: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lol. Baba see list e join the chorus.
United Yoruba. cool
Politics / Re: Chief Dele Momodu Blasts Buhari Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest & Advice Way Out by 143WaZoBia: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:

It's happening in the SW already; most of the elites are now rising up to defend the agitation.

I'm not too sure about the SE elites, honestly I expected more unity amongst them than the Yorùbá.
Please for posterity sake. Don’t compare Yoruba with any tribe in Nigeria.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.