Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

143WaZoBia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 143WaZoBia's Profile / 143WaZoBia's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 28 pages)

Politics / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo offers scholarships to students by 143WaZoBia: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2021
This guy is not a qualified police man.
He’s doing things to implicate himself.
Stop giving out statements mumu.
Politics / Re: Did US Demand Extradition Of Allen Onyema As Fani-Kayode Claimed? (Fact Check) by 143WaZoBia: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2021
Asgard73:
They were screaming we hid and supported Oyeama.. like say the did anyone favor..

Fani-Kayode a typical Yoruba man ... they love taking advantage of situations to shalaye

Even the Oyeama igbos no send am.. he’s on his own..
Infact both Oyeama and kyari should be extradited.. weda US want him or not.

Careless and shameless
Today ffk is a typical Yoruba man? Una sabi maneuver sha. You hate Reno and FFK now . From today I will never tell any igbo man what he doesn’t want to hear. I will go and learn how to lie well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why Most Igbos Hate Nigeria - Expert Analysis by 143WaZoBia: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2021
Educationalserv:
complete nonsense and stupidty...
The mumu writer wrote that igbos face hostility in some part of Nigeria angry like where and where? Always putting themselves at the center of hate.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Wow!! All SUNDAY IGBOHO'S Aides Granted Bail In The Sum Of N15m by 143WaZoBia: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2021
This FG is up to something. From court ruling they can’t arrest Igboho. To numerous boko haram members surrendering, to releasing this people on bail. America is really great.
Politics / Folashade Tinubu’s Age. by 143WaZoBia: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
I read in several posts that Tinubu’s daughter “Folashade Tinubu Ojo the Iyaloja of Lagos is 60 years.
I try to confirm today. So I went on google and search for her but there’s nowhere online where you will see the woman’s age. No where maybe I don’t know how to search someone should please search and upload it.

After all the fruitless search I start wondering.l how then did people arrived at her being 60 years old if merely looking at her she doesn’t look that old at all?
Well I am going to upload someone pictures for the people that doesn’t know what the woman look like. If this woman is indeed in her 60s. Then. I don’t know. I just envy her.

2 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) by 143WaZoBia: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tomilola360:

How much do you need exactly.

grin
If I preach you go ask me?
Roman 6:23 for all I’ve seen and have come short the glory of God.
John 3:16 for God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son.
Politics / Re: Throwback: "Abba Kyari Will Leave South East In Shame And Disgrace" - Nnamdi Ka by 143WaZoBia: 6:26am On Aug 03, 2021
Even disgrace get level. Comparing local and international disgrace.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by 143WaZoBia: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
uBuNiT:

Shut up. One thng with yorubas is that they always support evil and stupidity. 70 % of you are happy and even wish Igboho killed. And hypocritical you neither wish him to live. I know your type who will be shouting "a fe wahala o, a fe wahala o" while peeing inside your boxer. (lilly livered)
Come to joe yorubakwe, we dont harbour or defend stup!d people the way yoruba do. Cos if that Ishaq Akintola is an Igbo man, he wld av been in exile outside Igboland just like joe yorubakwe prefer packing shit in Lagos

grin. I’ve been waiting for you to get emotional. No we don’t support evil. We are just right thinking people. Lol. See somebody that worship NK that’s talking about MURIC. Have you ever seen any Yoruba man give Ishaq any credence? We don’t insult him, we don’t applaud him, we just know he doesn’t speak for us, matter of fact it is you people that gives him attention not us. Like you said if he’s from your region you would have sent him into exile but we don’t do that here. “Omo e ni o kin buru ka fi f’ekun pa je” Will you even understand if I explain? The NK that’s fighting for you people is on his own fighting for his life in DSS custody. See the way northerners are fighting to protect Kyari? I was waiting for you to mention Ishaq. Lol. Ishaq has the right to air his opinion we are in democracy.

We are not lilly livered but we don’t make chaos when it’s not necessary that’s why your people can trust us enough to invest their lives here, how many businesses does your people have in the East compared to West? It’s our sanity. How many Yoruba man do you see in the East? How many foreign investors does your East atttact? You will say you are tapping opportunity, the people giving you the opportunity you so much love to hate. If I school you from now until the kingdom come you will still argue.

I would have gone into history with you but you don’t have history.
By the way you don’t need to get emotional.
You brought hate to this thread that’s why I’ve been busy responding to you. Instead of you to learn from what the thread is about so that your people and your future can move forward you brought hate into the thread. Later you people will say they hate igbos. Am I supposed to kiss you when you constantly attack my people? Anyways go and sleep, you are already emotional telling me to shut up.

1 Like

Politics / Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by 143WaZoBia: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
uBuNiT:

For telling me that that thing joe igbokwe is irritating to you also, I forgive all your sins. No fun intended
You see what I’m saying? That’s your person man and no he doesn’t irritate me I’m saying before you say “Yooba gbabode” tell me one Yoruba man that celebrated Igboho’s arrest.
Joe Igbokwe is keeping lagos clean, he appreciates what Yorubas are doing for him. He’s not ingrate. Like most of y’all.
Since I know your level of iq. You too go sin no more.

1 Like

Politics / Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by 143WaZoBia: 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
uBuNiT:

Keep fucking yourself inbetween laps.
What is the meaning of "yooba ti gbabode" ? No be una dey talk am ? If I ask you now "what do you think is yoruba fate in far future?" you have no single idea. Yoruba just dey ground like cow shit, no ligacy for their coming generation
There’s no such as word as “Yooba ti gbabode” nigga. But I can tell you the new meaning of Sabo and it originated from igboland!
Tell me an equivalent of Joe Igbokwe in Yorubaland the list is long for you though.
Just rest your case.
You are hating on a thread that’s discussing Yoruba fate in the nearest future while you are still trying to overcome the Sabos in your region.

1 Like

Politics / Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by 143WaZoBia: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
uBuNiT:

I know long time ago.

But I always hear "OMO JO IBO"

You ever heard "OMO JO YORUBA" ?

You all want to born pikin wey look like "ONYE IGBO"
I wish you luck

The word omo jo ibo is not polical to us. When we born a flat head we say ojo ibo. I have not met one Yoruba man that’s not proud of his origin but I’ve met IMO people that hate their own people and I can say the same about other of your states. Just chill bro. You are in a wrong argument. Yoruba as it is Is not your mate in all ramification but you can argue all you like. You are on your own hence.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by 143WaZoBia: 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
uBuNiT:

I hear your cheering from the crowd; it contributes nothing to the match. Trophy is for the best player at the end.

Fact: World is giving attention to IGBOS. Why are yorubas wearing IPOB shirts in Europe today ?
Ask yourself "can Igbo man put on an Oduduwa T-shirt ?" that will be codescension
Which world? Which Yoruba?
King Kong AKA chest beater.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by 143WaZoBia: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
FarahAideed:

US runs the state and Federal police system Incase crimes overlap State Jurisdiction them the FBI comes in .the FBI is acting the Federal police

Acting. Ok.
But FBI has its priority. That’s a purpose why it was created. These purposes posted above. I’m reading about FBI on Wikipedia and no place did it mention your submission.

1 Like

Politics / Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by 143WaZoBia: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
FarahAideed:
FBI is actually the US federal police .
I don’t think so. I mean it may be equivalent but they are different and special.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by 143WaZoBia: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
Frontail:
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyykkkiiiieee cool cool cool
You are free to stand with whatever you like.

1 Like

Politics / Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by 143WaZoBia: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
So we should boil water?
You don’t need to boil water except it’s to massage your ego.
You should allow the law take its cause. Selective judgement is bad for democracy especially in a diverse nation like Nigeria.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by 143WaZoBia: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
rottennaija:
so we should do what?
Allow him go to US and clear his name.
Buratai is restless over Igboho and until now you personally can not tell me with confidence Igboho’s crime. Can you?

10 Likes

Politics / Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by 143WaZoBia: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
uBuNiT:

I am not interested in your ancestors because they are nobody. I give you chance to study me because I worth studying and today the whole world are reading about NDIGBO

Bobo the world is reading about Ndigbo because of your international atrocities and domestic terrorism. If you can comprehend that congratulations to you.
And yes you are interested in my ancestry that’s you call my people Afonja because you know something about my root. Oduduwa means something to you as it does to me, Asari recently said Biafra belong to Ijaw. What’s your purpose in life gan? I don’t even know Jack about your root. Even you don’t know and that’s not your fault but please know your boundaries so that you don’t get what you deserve.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / FBI Is Not The Same As US Police. by 143WaZoBia: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
Many Nigerians are presently comparing FBI or it’s Agents to Nigeria police and police officers, I mean before you ask if US can extradite FBI agent to Nigeria for prosecution, know that FBI is not the same as LAPD or NYPD.
Before Nigeria for example can detect an FBI agent’s corruption America would have caught a wind of it. I may not be that knowledgeable but I will like someone to school me about the time an FBI agent was found wanting of an international crime and was shield by the United State.
Kyari’s crime is just too petty. How can our super cop also refer as the most decorated cop that we have be caught in the midst of a petty crime like working with Hush Puppy. A sane Nigerian should be angry with him but here we have people defending him and asking all sort of questions. How can Abba Kyari arrest me if I commit any crime if he’s more less or less a criminal like me? My own is the DCP is not above the Nigerian or international law.
Also you must know that this is not a witch-hunting; if after going to US Abba Kyari is found to be innocent do you know that he can sue the FBI for billions of dollars if he so wishes and he will be paid such amount?

We need to uphold our laws and start holding especially people in the public service accountable. The country as it is doesn’t make one bit of sense because of the lawlessness and selective justice. It’s unfair to people that had been extradited to the US and the ones in police custody or prison because a criminal like Abba Kyari arrested them.
This is just my opinion.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by 143WaZoBia: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
uBuNiT:

Yes, we are Jews, you are nobody
DNA says you are not.
Don’t be forcing yourself on something you are not.
I’m omo Oodua, a worthy ancestor.
Name your ancestor! Abraham?
No it’s Isaac. Sorry Jacob.
Alainiran

75 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorist by 143WaZoBia: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Not a tribalist but

The Northerners are truly the problem in Nigeria!

Make them go their way, them no gree!
If not for the sanity of the south. What do you think a northern country would be like?

1 Like

Politics / Re: BMC Defence Of Kyari Prove They Are Northerners Appointed By Nepostic Buhari by 143WaZoBia: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
modsfucker:

What then can you say about FFK's defence of Abba Kyari?
And the other mumu from SA
Politics / Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by 143WaZoBia: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
uBuNiT:

You lost ?
No sir. Na your people lost.
Lost Jews.

17 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones by 143WaZoBia: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
uBuNiT:
Usu South West enweghi onu
Follow who know road.

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by 143WaZoBia: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Who go suffer. Stop fighting war in your domain. That it to Abuja.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Disqualified Athletes:Austrian Nigerian Tried To Warn Them & Was Attacked by 143WaZoBia: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

helinues
Monogamy
LegendHero
NGpatriot
TonyeBarcanista
yarimo
seunmsg
Simplyleo
Racoon
sarrki
TinubuAdvocate
NgeneUkwenu
TMKsouth
IronGalaxy
zhike
Joziboi
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman
candidtalk
Please be calming down grin
Wetin concern TMKsouth ?

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Four Dead, Uncountable Livestock Lose As Wildfires Blaze On Southern Turkey. by 143WaZoBia: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
Tobinrobin:
Oh my goodness. Scary � I pray they’re able to control it before it gets out of hand.
It’s already out of hands. 4 people dead, animals dead, properties burnt, what’s the worse that could happen? undecided
Foreign Affairs / Re: Four Dead, Uncountable Livestock Lose As Wildfires Blaze On Southern Turkey. by 143WaZoBia: 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
I don’t know what we become of Africa when we start facing natural disasters.
I really hope we don’t.
Wildfire! Imagine a country where fire service use planes, drone and all of that to combat wildfire compared to us wey de take keg fetch water inside tanker. cry
Crime / Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by 143WaZoBia: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
RIP man.
May your soul Rest In Peace.

1 Like

Politics / Re: JUST IN: Facebook User Buhari Sugar Girl Clash With Deji Adeyanji Online: WAR by 143WaZoBia: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
This thread no get head nor tail.
Politics / Re: Katsina Bandit Leader, Three Others Killed In Gang Fight by 143WaZoBia: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
Why e be say na for gang fight our bandits they die but innocent die in the hands of security agencies

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria by 143WaZoBia: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2021
zikter:
Who told you? Police have already announced that they will set up a panel to investigate him, and promised update. Even efcc said FBI wrote them but they told them that, the case is for the police to handle. What else do you want to hear?
I want to hear that he has been suspended or something. He’s not supposed to be active as a police man until after the investigation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.