Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

143WaZoBia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 143WaZoBia's Profile / 143WaZoBia's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

Politics / Re: Four ‘Notorious’ Bandits Terrorising Kaduna LGA Neutralized By Troops by 143WaZoBia: 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipob & Oduduwa sympathizers will not see this news? It is only us they are shooting.
Sir did the bandits corpse disappear? We see ESN corpse or paraded pictures but we only hear about bandits is that not audio?
Politics / Re: I’m In Benin Republic In Solidarity With Lgboho, Not On The Run — Akintoye by 143WaZoBia: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
adekolaelect:
Stylistly Run to hide in Benni !!! "I will return back to Nigeria Emidiatly Igboho is release from custody " as if Igboho is going to be released from custody Benni like a case of Tunde beat Thompson case in the police station.
But he’s within reach your president can declare him wanted too.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kano Association Of Twins General Meeting (photos) by 143WaZoBia: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
Lol
Politics / Re: Security Agents Intercept Bus Overloaded With Fulani Heading To Lagos. by 143WaZoBia: 3:30am On Aug 08, 2021
Maybe they are just migrants. The northern part of Nigeria is not safe for anybody right now plus I don’t understand every tribe in Nigeria troop to Lagos in their numbers.
Politics / Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by 143WaZoBia: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Keep your lying mouth quiet. It was never any Niger Delta militants. You don't know anything about Ikorodu. If you did, you will know it was cult wars that led to those atrocities not any Ijaw. Where is the Ijaw community in Ikorodu?
That's how you guys go about spreading lies and looking for excuses in others to cover the atrocities of your herdsmen. Demons!!
Na small small una yansh go open for this forum. Whenever I see this your moniker I used to think you are a Yoruba man now I know better.
Go to Maba in Isawo go and ask of 50Ways, Tom B, And OC who was the leader of the Niger delta boys then.
I doubt if the military have left that place until this day. Go to Majidun bus stop the navy are still there until today.
No be the same story wey make front page for nairaland?
https://www.nairaland.com/3256666/military-descends-ijaw-militants-says
You know how long have lived in ikorodu?
You know how many times de went to owutu station to release inmates? Or the day they almost burn down western lodge. Rumors has it that one of them gun down the owner of Alonze hotel because he was dragging babe with one of them. People wey de waka in group of 50 and more with guns in broad day light wey nobody dare confront them? Why are you talking about something you don’t know? People that I know personally?
You better stop siding and aiding evil. Why would I support Fulani and Sunday Igboho at the same time? I’m saying there’s not much different between them. They are all terrorist as far as I know. Na only Yoruba never terrorize this country.
Politics / Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by 143WaZoBia: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Keep your lying mouth quiet. It was never any Niger Delta militants. You don't know anything about Ikorodu. If you did, you will know it was cult wars that led to those atrocities not any Ijaw. Where is the Ijaw community in Ikorodu?
That's how you guys go about spreading lies and looking for excuses in others to cover the atrocities of your herdsmen. Demons!!
Na small small una yansh go open for this forum. Whenever I see this your moniker I used to think you are a Yoruba man now I know better.
Go to Maba in Isawo go and ask of 50Ways, Tom B, And OC who was the leader of the Niger delta boys then.
No be the same story wey make front page for nairaland?
https://www.nairaland.com/3256666/military-descends-ijaw-militants-says
Politics / Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by 143WaZoBia: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Na wa for you o. The said incident happened in 2016. Yet you're claiming it's Ijaw militants without any shred of evidence. Where you in space when RRs later went to clear out the cultists operating in Ikorodu. You guys are just heartless liars!!
Lol. You want tell me about Maba or Isawo as a whole? I go tell you 10 of their names. Just lock up if you no know something.
Politics / Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by 143WaZoBia: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
codedguy1:

So you are now comparing what a group of miscreants (even if they were ijaws) to the carnage the Fulani are wrecking all over the country?

2013 - 2016 you say and it was not as widely covered as what the Fulani's, book haram and bandits are doing with impunity.

If you implied it was stopped because Buhari came to power, why has he not stopped the atrocities done by his brothers.

Maybe because your sis was almost hit by a stray bullet that's why you are emotional, but please don't exhibit stupidity on a public forum.
You are very stupid. So we can forget Ijaws atrocities and just focus on fulanis because they are not southerners.
Are you using a Libra scale to weigh their sins or you will just condemn evil? When the Ijaws boys were blowing pipelines and kidnapping expatriates your dumb brain didn’t tell you it will affect your economy that solely rely on crude oil? The real evil here are you southerners whom think Ijaws can be excused for the current situation of Nigeria.
Why would I support Buhari or Fulani if u knew how Buhari used show of force to conquer Majidun and isawo in just one day.
Was Jonathan or Niger delta elder speaking against the Niger delta boys when they were wrecking havoc. They used to brag about how they were going to bring down the economy and next they will start blowing pipelines. The government went ahead to give them amnesty. You are talking about me being emotional you de craze? Can’t you argue reasonably?
Foreign Affairs / Re: How The United State Purchase The State Of Alaska From Russia In 1867 by 143WaZoBia: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
leofab:
They needed the money to fund their Crimean war.
You are a reader with sense. Some people just jump into threads with opinions instead of knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by 143WaZoBia: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Who made Asari Dokunbo and Govt. Tompolo who is presently wanted untouchable?

A valid question

Modified:
yinks77:

This question shows how heartless, and lacking in empathy you people are. How many times have Topolo and asari invaded other people's land, rape their women and killed them with impunity. You ask this question to justify why miyetty allah is untouchable because you benefit from the barbaric actions of the group against innocent citizens. One word for you evil people, suffering never last for ever. Your evil will boomerang and swallow you all someday.
If you don’t know something just shut up and don’t be acting a fool.
What the Ijaw boys did in Isawo ikorodu go and ask anybody living in Maba or Igbo olomu in ikorodu from 2013 to 2016 that Buhari took over government they will tell you how Ijaws were killing, robbing, raping and kidnapping both in the middle of the night and broad day light. My sister was almost hit by a stray bullet that went past her head right in her own house. I don’t think Ijaws are indigenous to ikorodu. They kidnapped a pastor on a Sunday morning when he was about conducting Sunday service right in his church. My friend that was friend to them always say nothing was going to happen because of the type of ammunition they had but I used to tell him that when government is ready they will be wiped off. Please when you see evil condemn it.
Make sure you read the attached link. It’s important.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/rccg-pastor-kidnapped/amp/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Honestly, Ipob Is A Powerful Organisation by 143WaZoBia: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
One thing is nobody want die and iPob on the other hand look like death dealer

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Sit-At-Home: "We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu's rights are respected" - Abia Govt by 143WaZoBia: 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
As you ensure Kanu’s right.
Ensure the people’s right too. He’s not bigger than someone for example that needs to make money to help his family. The northerners have started working on letting the igbos go. Please it’s time to go slow.
Politics / Re: Ohaneze: When Would George Obiozor Be Pelted With Eggs(photo) by 143WaZoBia: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sabo, garage.
Politics / Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by 143WaZoBia: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
sad

1 Like

Politics / Re: Corruption Under You Worse Than When I Was In Power’, IBB Bombs Buhari by 143WaZoBia: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2021
Na small small something de spoil.
Foreign Affairs / Re: How The United State Purchase The State Of Alaska From Russia In 1867 by 143WaZoBia: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2021
phemmyfour:
When it comes to territory, you determine your boundaries. Nothing stop Russia from keeping Alaska. By now, "Russian Americans" would have dominated that region
Na so. Russia is the largest country in the world by landmass. The merging between them and Canada the second is just too massive with their meager population. What exactly would they do with Alaska? by the way how are they supposed to govern Alaska that’s in Northern America? And what if the British defeated them and take Alaska from them? You are not smarter than Russia that’s definite.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without Dss By Solomon Semaka by 143WaZoBia: 9:31am On Aug 06, 2021
Long story. DSS or SSS under this regime are used to hunt and terrorize opposition.
Why have they not arrest the new Borno governor and the terrorists thats brought down a military jet? Look at their scanty achievements sef.
Patronizing me to be patriotic while you plunder and render my efforts useless.
Politics / Re: Finally!! There Are Some Good News From The North by 143WaZoBia: 9:24am On Aug 06, 2021
But these terrorists de gbadun o
See as dem born pikin repete. Which power dem wan go use for 72 virgins bayi?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Osun Community Rejects Motorbike Donation From House Of Rep Member (photos) by 143WaZoBia: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2021
The kind of news that comes out of osun state and southwest these days. cool

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: How The United State Purchase The State Of Alaska From Russia In 1867 by 143WaZoBia: 8:45am On Aug 06, 2021
phemmyfour:
How not to sell your birthright and regret taking the decision in the future
I will just leave you alone. You lack what they call home training.

Russia never wanted to settle in Alaska, they wanted Alaska for commercial purpose. If they had held on to it GB would have taken it with ease but they sold it for whooping $7.2m 200 years ago. Do the math and understand the value of that money, now guess what. Russia has gold still and they produce 21% of the world’s diamond including the really rare pink diamond so what birth right did they sell? Are they supposed to move to North America so they don’t lose Alaska? Or it is you who have more foresight than Russia?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by 143WaZoBia: 8:32am On Aug 06, 2021
Booooooooooooo

10 Likes 4 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: How The United State Purchase The State Of Alaska From Russia In 1867 by 143WaZoBia: 8:25am On Aug 06, 2021
punisha:

That you should buy Alaska u will see gold inside it. I sell original one if u need 2 Alaska for the price of 1 just call my number.
Now this is sense. Where’s your Alaska located?
Politics / Re: Buhari's Daughter-In-Law, Zahra Ado-Bayero Wears Western-Style Wedding Dress by 143WaZoBia: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
Is this girl ever happy? Does she ever smile?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje by 143WaZoBia: 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Unity beggars.

Like they weren't surviving before the involuntary unity was framed.
Which surviving? Is it not for them to survive that they were joined with south. My only problem with them is they live like yahoo people. You know your source of wealth can cease at anytime instead to invest in infrastructure or human development or at least education, their elites were busy buying houses in foreign lands, wasting the scarce money on stupid stuff. Leaving their masses at the mercy of poverty.
The chicken is finally coming home to lay eggs

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: How The United State Purchase The State Of Alaska From Russia In 1867 by 143WaZoBia: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
I just don’t know what to learn from this thread.
Crime / Re: Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos by 143WaZoBia: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
Carry am go bush. Come down from the car, tie a red clothes, hold a calabash and call out OFFICER! OFFICER!! OFFICER!!!
And you are live in Tokyo watching Olympic.

270 Likes 17 Shares

Crime / Re: Pictures Of Elephant Tusks Worth ₦22.3 Billion Intercepted In Lagos by 143WaZoBia: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
How many elephants don go down now? So sad
Politics / Re: 107 Migrating Fulani Turned Back From Adamawa Town by 143WaZoBia: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
Very funny country.
Only northerners can reject their people southerners can’t.
These bandits don spoil Fulani face well. Nobody wants them now. So sad.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: POLICE SAY: GIVE LAND TO FULANI BEFORE YOU CAN BURY THOSE KILLED BY HERDSMEN!!! by 143WaZoBia: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
OneTemplate:
You guys all need to calm the fck down. Likely fake news from people always keen to use extreme propaganda to wind people up, as you all appear to be wound up, so everyone can be at each other's throat violently.

Simply find out if any credible news sources has carried same news before you all hyperventilate to death. We see all these wild propaganda daily yet educated Nigerians always fall for obvious fake news.
When I read a news first thing I look at is the carrier (source) this one Na fake news
Politics / Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by 143WaZoBia: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Who go remain?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Is The Govt Not Arresting Arewa Republic Advocate? by 143WaZoBia: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
Orisirisi something. They are even protesting. cheesy
Politics / Re: Reminder: September Is The Month Enforcement Of Open Grazing Ban Begins. by 143WaZoBia: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
And SS SE states are yet to enforce the ban.
We go know who de Sabo the South

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.