Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

143WaZoBia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 143WaZoBia's Profile / 143WaZoBia's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 28 pages)

Politics / Re: Kenya Embassy In Sweden Under Serious Pressure From Biafrans by 143WaZoBia: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2021
anungangampu:

What are you calling Shit?
Anything can be called shit you included. undecided
Politics / Re: Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics by 143WaZoBia: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2021
Guyman02:
This topic has Igbo in the heading, it will reach FP cheesy
Make I book space here cheesy
But on another thread some of you said the forum doesn’t push igbo articles to front page.
I just tire for una addendum mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Kenya Embassy In Sweden Under Serious Pressure From Biafrans by 143WaZoBia: 8:36am On Jul 24, 2021
anungangampu:
Nairaland won't report this. But they have posted 5 same version of Ighoho protest in Cotonou. And you say this is not Yoruba land.

Na make una dey see.
What I like is how the police men, where running up and down but you can see the protesters where there to pass a message boldly. And that's that how it's meant to be.

As it stand Kenyans are taken the heat more than Nigeria. And some will say, it doesn't matter. Lol, when people call your country a kidnapping country in a foreign land where most of your tourism money come from. Am sure you need to be bothered. As for Nigeria, we already see what's on ground, we are just getting behind in every dimension. And the Fulani in power and hausa brothers doesn't care, they hardly travel if not for Uk and Arab nations.

Na we wey dey South here dey allow this people dey make us look like say we be 18th century country.
Their religion in Africa is the most backward. Same as their people and cancer is upon us Souther Nigeria to tear off or look like zombies outside this enclave.

Lol. You open your own forum where your own people will be heard. After all how many times dem want post this same shit?

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Throwback Into A 2012 Article: The Mistake Of Jonathan That Cost Him Victory! by 143WaZoBia: 7:07am On Jul 24, 2021
You hardly see article discussing Nigeria future. Past past past
Politics / Re: What ethnic group Do Ikwerre And Ika Fill In Their Documents by 143WaZoBia: 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
angry
Tribe, state, religion, zone, ethnicity, race. Many things de divide Africans. E de always pain me.
Look at what the youth are talking about with so much passion. The leaders of future that will never come.
Politics / Re: Unemployment Rate Under Buhari Worst In Nigeria’s History: World Bank by 143WaZoBia: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
If I should say what’s on my mind someone will go and call police, police will now call the mode.
Politics / Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by 143WaZoBia: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
The monarch, the monarch which monarch?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Health / Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by 143WaZoBia: 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
iceberylin:

America is 13 times bigger than Nigeria In landmark
Added to the fact that America had 179m population in 1960 while Nigeria had 55m population in the same year..
2021 America 300 vs Nigeria 200.
How we take do am?
Politics / Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by 143WaZoBia: 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
There goes next president Nigerians.
Evidently the youths are not ready.
The only choice we have in the south right now is Tinubu.

10 Likes

Health / Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by 143WaZoBia: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
iceberylin:

I swear. This is the simple truth but African are too Hot and dumb. In 30 years we'll hit 400-500m at this rate. Please who will feed all these hungry people? The sea can't replenish it's fishes in time so they go extinct. The oil won't be enough either. We need a one family one kid law to reduce our population. Maybe in 50 years increase to 2kids. That's what China did before they became strong in the world.
Truly life is about survival of the fittest
E tire me.
Naija 200m
US 300m
America wey everybody de.
Politics / Re: Southwest Attorneys-general Welcome Judicial Autonomy, Plan To Harmonise Laws by 143WaZoBia: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
SouthWest Nigeria.
I hail.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by 143WaZoBia: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
pongwa:
what problem has your intellect been able to solve?
Baba that one wey de recycle post get intellect?
Politics / Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by 143WaZoBia: 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
joe54:
grin grin
Mazi ogbonna
Please simply state your argument/ interpretation of historical facts for all to digest instead of looking for a debate.
I DIDN'T SEE ANYONE TORN TO PIECES.
You have sense walahi. You eyes working prefect.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by 143WaZoBia: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
I stand with Reno. He said if the man can be civil. Igbos are not known to be civil.

1 Like

Politics / Re: JUST IN!!! Timesofisrael Nominates Nnamdi Kanu For Jewish Nobel Prize by 143WaZoBia: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
I wish people on this forum will use their real identities. So everybody know who’s talking to them anyhow.
Politics / Re: NCC Lied, Nigeria Is Ripe For Electronic Transmission Of Results – INEC by 143WaZoBia: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Officialgarri:
In a bid to just get many likes and shares from insulting APC and Buhari even if the news is about a woman who cannot poo, you end up sounding stupid.

On many occasions, you'd claim INEC is same as FG and Buhari and APC and they are rejecting E-voting.
In this case, INEC (Buhari/APC) thinks they are ready for E-voting and you were quick to tag NCC as evil and it's still Buhari that's afraid.

What has Buhari got to lose or gain after 2023? Nothing
Please everybody is free to accuse Buhari for anything at the moment. He’s the real problem of Nigeria right now
A visionless leader
Politics / Re: NCC Lied, Nigeria Is Ripe For Electronic Transmission Of Results – INEC by 143WaZoBia: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
You don’t mean it.

1 Share

Science/Technology / Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by 143WaZoBia: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gadafii:
this one no read the story, he just jump into conclusion and open his mouth waaaaa like a sick donkey
Many people no read. Another one is asking why they didn’t rescue it. He was even saying Africa oh Africa
Health / Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by 143WaZoBia: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2021
safesurfer:
What do you mean by the bolded?
I mean that when an igbo man bore 6 girls he will want at least one male child, if he has 6 boys he will want at least one female until he gets both gender he may not stop getting his wife pregnant. Family might even give him another wife if he doesn’t have heir though he’s not a king.

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: Billboard Called Wizkid Songs “Yoruba Music” On Their Official Twitter Page by 143WaZoBia: 6:29am On Jul 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I want to use this medium to remember our beloved nairalander who died years ago... @hungrybad may your soul rest in peace. Amen
Stumbled on one of his comments yesterday. Was actually discussing him last night.
RIP hungerBad.
Very good guy

92 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Invisible Eye In The Sky Watching All Over Lagos- Abdulrazak Balogun by 143WaZoBia: 6:23am On Jul 23, 2021
AngelicBeing:
You have a point though but my overall anger with the useless satanic governmental structure in Nigeria is that, the basic necessities of life which is to provide food, shelter, security, power, good roads has become a herculean task for all successive government since 1999, so my verdict for all of them is to be stoned out of office, I am tired of unending nonsense stories from thieving politicians in Nigeria, what kind of nonsense is this angry
They have already run the country down. There’s really no hope for Nigeria. We are borrowing money to fund budget. As in to fund budget. That’s to pay salary and all that. How are we going to get such money back? Your anger is in place my brother. I just think Lagos state can be excused because the civil servants are not owed salaries.
How many states in Nigeria have money to buy helicopters for police?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Israel To Join African Union As An Observer State; I24news.com by 143WaZoBia: 5:35am On Jul 23, 2021
Aso rock will not like this news.
Crime / Re: Nollywood Actress Cries For Help After She Was Beaten Up By Bigo Boys Today by 143WaZoBia: 5:33am On Jul 23, 2021
Where’s the tears.
Abeg after uploading video on nairaland share screenshots too. Not all of us have luxury of data. Plus too many stories to see on nairaland
Politics / Re: Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Triggers Massive Protest In London - Full Video by 143WaZoBia: 5:32am On Jul 23, 2021
favor914:
Protest for obtaining a passport fraudulently? These people are programmed robots, they don’t know why they do what they do.
No. Protest so that he can face trial for passport forgery and not terrorism that Nigeria government wants him for.
It’s simple except if you are the robot that’s not programmed with artificial intelligence
Politics / Re: Invisible Eye In The Sky Watching All Over Lagos- Abdulrazak Balogun by 143WaZoBia: 5:29am On Jul 23, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, na real nonsense, people are going through hunger and starvation, instead of the zombie government to think of how to introduce stomach infrastructure ( providing garri, sugar, amala, wheat, pounded yam, milk, rice, beans etc very cheap to the dying masses, they are busy chasing shadows, what kind of nonsense is this, the gif below is for all the useless politicians in Lagos angry
Without security they will steal the little food you have plus Lagosians are not as hungry as other states.

1 Like

Health / Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by 143WaZoBia: 5:26am On Jul 23, 2021
goatandyam:
When you idiots will be bearing children like rats all over the place, that right there is the result. Idiots.

Instead to limit child bearing to like 2 per home, they go on ffuccking spree making babies like idiots all over the place expecting earth resources to make up for it. Make una people continue. You will all get sense by force by the time you start eating yourselves

If not for the innovation from the white folks and western world with the advent of modern techniques like fertilizer, you moronic blacks would have devoured yourselves finish.

Even shikini forward thinking, e no dey a typical Africa man head

idiots
Guy anybody wey insult you over this comment no get sense because the child bearing thing balance. Yoruba man can have as many wives and children if he’s a Muslim, igbos will continue having children until they balance the gender, Yoruba and north are the same, then under age pregnancy. OnlyGod will help Africa. Too many population that we can’t even use.
Imagine Nigeria has 45m population 60 years ago how did multiply to 200+m

24 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Pmg Commends Babajide Akeredolu Inclusion In Apc Strategic Engagement Committee by 143WaZoBia: 5:16am On Jul 23, 2021
Groups wey de this country Facebook no fit contain am.
Politics / Re: Be Fair To Us In Your Documentation, Buhari Tells Historians, Intellectuals by 143WaZoBia: 5:14am On Jul 23, 2021
I don’t understand. Should they reduce the number of casualties killed by your kinsmen? And say you didn’t ban crypto and Twitter?
Politics / Re: You're Doing Well, Emir Of Ilorin Tells Kwara Gov, Abdulrazaq At Bareke. by 143WaZoBia: 5:12am On Jul 23, 2021
I understand. He must be doing well marginalizing Christians.
No be the same Abdulrazak wey everybody de complain about?
Politics / Re: Somebody Please Tell Ijaws That Igbos Have Crude Oil[photos] by 143WaZoBia: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
mocey:

mumu igbos dont need anyone under us,ok...we want freedom,i support an all igbo nation,ok..i hope you wont ask this same stupid question again
Lol. That same thing you are doing to me too.
Una case de God hand I swear.
Politics / Re: Somebody Please Tell Ijaws That Igbos Have Crude Oil[photos] by 143WaZoBia: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
Look at the way that one is insulting a whole tribe and you want them to come under you? You are still begging for their alignment and you are talking to them like this. What happens when they are under you as minority?
Politics / Re: Bandits Acting With Impunity Under ‘sleepy Buhari’ – US Economist, Hanke by 143WaZoBia: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
161 of 162
Aru po niyen ke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.