Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3502704 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
kel4soft:

Can one start the program in Nigeria and complete it overseas?
YES, you can. You apply for on-demand exams and it will be approved and you will be allowed to take your exams online from anywhere.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vickelle: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2023
Hello, Goodday, please I need Help, Knowledge and Assistance. I Applied for NOUN in the year 2021, I got my Admission Letter, but haven't done verification and not been given Matric number.
My question is if I go for the verification this coming session, would it be possible to go with the credentials of 2021 or I'll have to reapply all over again?(Buy another Application form)

Thank you, Hope to get a response soon
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
Vickelle:
Hello, Goodday, please I need Help, Knowledge and Assistance. I Applied for NOUN in the year 2021, I got my Admission Letter, but haven't done verification and not been given Matric number.
My question is if I go for the verification this coming session, would it be possible to go with the credentials of 2021 or I'll have to reapply all over again?(Buy another Application form)

Thank you, Hope to get a response soon
You may be asked to reapply using the RRR of the earlier payment. Make sure you go along with the RRR and credentials. But in all, you won't need to pay another application fee.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vickelle: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
Enskynelson:

You may be asked to reapply using the RRR of the earlier payment. Make sure you go along with the RRR and credentials. But in all, you won't need to pay another application fee.

Thank you so much. I'll do that in January
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BigotMan(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
Please Urgent Help!!

Greetings Nounites.

I heard that registration for new student has closed.

When is the next registration for new students? Is it towards the ending of this month, or January next year?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
BigotMan:
Please Urgent Help!!

Greetings Nounites.

I heard that registration for new student has closed.

When is the next registration for new students? Is it towards the ending of this month, or January next year?
January 2024
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SANDRA321: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
"HND assignment help is a lifeline for students navigating the challenges of Higher National Diplomas. These services offer tailored assistance, guiding students through intricate coursework, ensuring clarity, and fostering academic excellence. With expert support, HND students can confidently tackle assignments, leading to enhanced learning outcomes and overall academic achievement."
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shezpwiti(f): 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
I tried to apply for new admission and i made payment now I tried to input the RRR number and it's saying invalid

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
2023_2 PROJECT DEFENCE UPDATES - WUSE2SC

This is to inform all M.Sc/ M.Ed Students who have successfully submitted their project for defense and moderation that their defense begins on Thursday 14th December. 2023.

Details of each department's time and date will be posted here as it unfolds.

M.Sc. Business Administration- 14th December 2023 by 8:30am

M.Sc. Information Technology. 20th December, 2023. By 8:30am

All students defending the project must prepare their PowerPoint for presentation.
Moreover, all students for defense should contact their Supervisor to join the defense virtually as it is now compulsory. Without your Supervisor, you may not be allowed to defend.
All students concerned are also to ensure to have their student's I.D. card visibly display on the day of the defense.
The affected students shall be contacted via text or phone call.

Thank you
WUSE 2 STUDY CENTRE.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
WUSE II STUDY CENTRE

FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT FINAL SEMINAR DEFENCE FOR 2023

This is to notify all students who are eligible to defend the under listed and had submitted their finished work that the final Seminar Defense for the year 2023 has been scheduled for Tuesday 12th December 2023.

1. MBA AND
2. MSC BUSINESS ADMIN SEMINAR

DATE: TUESDAY 12TH DECEMBER 2023.

VENUE: WUSE STUDY CENTRE

TIME: 9AM

YOU ARE TO GET YOUR POWERPOINT READY FOR THE PRESENTATION.

Sign
FOR: COORDINATOR NORTH CENTRAL
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
NOUN UPDATE!!!

Important Notice 📣: Attention to all GST302 students for the 2023_2 session – please be informed that the platform is scheduled to close permanently at midnight on December 11, 2023. Students who have not completed their presentations may need to register for the course in the upcoming semester. Best wishes to everyone on the ongoing e-exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kel4soft: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2023
Enskynelson:

YES, you can. You apply for on-demand exams and it will be approved and you will be allowed to take your exams online from anywhere.

Will be leaving the country soon so want to complete it over there

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Arabqueen: 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
Good afternoon, pls I need help with my admission. I after filling the form, it’s not directing me to where to generate RRR, and also how to pay. Someone pls help. I’m trying to apply for MBA. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokomo: 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
Arabqueen:
Good afternoon, pls I need help with my admission. I after filling the form, it’s not directing me to where to generate RRR, and also how to pay. Someone pls help. I’m trying to apply for MBA. Thank you.
I am also having this issue, please I need help too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
Arabqueen:
KINDLY VISIT YOUR CHOOSEN STUDY CENTRE.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kokomo:
I am also having this issue, please I need help too.
KINDLY VISIT YOUR CHOOSEN STUDY CENTRE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
2023_2 TMAs final closure!!!

Day: Sunday, 10th December,2023
Time: 11:59pm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2023
Update

2023_2 TMA Finally Closed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TEEWAI22: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2023
Good day, please does anyone know when is the scheduled date of IT Defence in Wuse II study centre.
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by broarena123: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Please I need your help.

I hold an HND in estate management and am planning to start my PGD. What’s the best combo course I can pursue in pgd level?, maybe in the tech related field if possible. P.S. I have a pass in Physics in my O-level results.

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mhistaedie01(m): 12:19am On Dec 12, 2023
Please can someone give me an unbiased pros and cons of the national open University. I'll really appreciate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:12am On Dec 13, 2023
Mhistaedie01:
Please can someone give me an unbiased pros and cons of the national open University. I'll really appreciate

Pros of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN):

1. Flexible Learning: NOUN offers flexible study options, allowing students to learn at their own pace and schedule, making it suitable for working professionals or individuals with other commitments.

2. Accessibility: The open and distance learning model makes education accessible to a broader range of individuals, including those in remote areas or with physical disabilities.

3. Affordability: NOUN tends to be more affordable than traditional universities, making higher education accessible to a wider socio-economic demographic.

4. Diversity: NOUN attracts a diverse student population, fostering an environment where individuals from different backgrounds can interact and learn from one another.

Cons of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN):

1. Limited Physical Interaction: Due to the nature of distance learning, students may miss out on the traditional campus experience and face-to-face interactions with professors and peers.

2. Perception Challenges: Some employers and institutions may not fully recognize or value degrees from open universities, potentially affecting the credibility of NOUN graduates in certain professional fields.

3. Technology Dependency: As an open university, NOUN relies heavily on technology for course delivery. This may pose challenges for students with limited access to reliable internet or technological resources.

4. Less Hands-on Practical Experience: Certain courses, especially those requiring hands-on practical experience, may be challenging to deliver effectively in a distance learning format, potentially impacting the quality of education in those areas.

NB: It's essential to consider these factors in the context of your individual needs and preferences when evaluating the National Open University of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2023
PAS PORTAL FOR PROJECT SUBMISSION CLOSING SOON

This is to notify everyone that project submission is slated to close soon. Those that are concerned should act fast.

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SundaysTechLab: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2023
Anthonyo15:
WUSE II STUDY CENTRE

FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT FINAL SEMINAR DEFENCE FOR 2023

This is to notify all students who are eligible to defend the under listed and had submitted their finished work that the final Seminar Defense for the year 2023 has been scheduled for Tuesday 12th December 2023.

Pls I need some clarity on this project stuff as an undergraduate.
I don't know if you or anyone can give me that clarity

What's the next thing after you've submitted the project to your supervisor and he has approved it?
It's to upload it to the project portal right or what?

https://pas2.nouedu2.net/user/login?

I don't know why, I can't login to the portal. When I click "login via MylearningSpace"

It's telling me:

"You do not have an account on this website. Please contact a site administrator."

And I've not done both seminar and project courses

How does it work, am I to register on the portal first or what?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:55am On Dec 13, 2023
SundaysTechLab:

Pls I need some clarity on this project stuff as an undergraduate.
I don't know if you or anyone can give me that clarity

What's the next thing after you've submitted the project to your supervisor and he has approved it?
It's to upload it to the project portal right or what?

https://pas2.nouedu2.net/user/login?

I don't know why, I can't login to the portal. When I click "login via MylearningSpace"

KINDLY VISIT YOUR STUDY CENTRE, REACH OUT TO YOUR FACULTY OFFICER.
It's telling me:

"You do not have an account on this website. Please contact a site administrator."

And I've not done both seminar and project courses

How does it work, am I to register on the portal first or what?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SundaysTechLab: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2023
@Anthonyo15 Pls what's your reply?

I can't see anything, you just gave me an empty quote reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SundaysTechLab: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2023
Ok thanks, I've seen it embedded within the quote
I guess that has to be next semester
I don't think it's possible to me again this semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
Abuja Model Study centre ONLY

NOTICE OF SHIFT OF DAY 18 EXAMINATION FROM SATURDAY 16TH DECEMBER TO MONDAY 18TH DECEMBER 2023

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
OWERRI STUDY CENTRE ONLY

My beloved people, we made special case for Owerri Study Centre. DEA has approved that Owerri could write tomorrow's exams on Saturday, 16/12/2023.

Please, any student who has exams tomorrow, Friday, 15/12/2023 should come for it on Saturday, 16/12/2023 for obvious reasons. All exams will end on Saturday. Note that this announcement is only for Owerri Study Centre. Thanks.

Director
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
Notice!!!

Dear University Community,

Please be advised that the segment of the university portal at nouonline.net will be temporarily unavailable from December 20, 2023, to December 27, 2023, for essential service maintenance.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
SundaysTechLab:
@Anthonyo15 Pls what's your reply?

I can't see anything, you just gave me an empty quote reply
Hello... You are not the one to upload seminar and project. Go to your study Centre with soft copies and submit for upload. Do this as soon as possible.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mimini: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Enskynelson:

Hello... You are not the one to upload seminar and project. Go to your study Centre with soft copies and submit for upload. Do this as soon as possible.

Please if one is not in the country and cannot appear in person to the study center, what should the person do especially because this is suppose to be a distance learning program, and encourages distant learners to key into the program.
Another thing is, how are seminars done in a distance?

Please I want to know so that I can take a decision on my studies. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.