Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483754 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
shezpwiti:
please registration for postgraduate going on at the moment because i keep trying and it gives me a blank page when I fill form
its working..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shezpwiti(f): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
I tried and it’s not working for me
Anthonyo15:
its working..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2023
shezpwiti:
please registration for postgraduate going on at the moment because i keep trying and it gives me a blank page when I fill form
Registration if for those that already students
I think you meant to say Application.
Yes, application is down as many have received blank pages.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shezpwiti(f): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
Application i mean. ok thanks for the information is this deliberate or a technical glitch?
Enskynelson:

Registration if for those that already students
I think you meant to say Application.
Yes, application is down as many have received blank pages.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
shezpwiti:
Application i mean. ok thanks for the information is this deliberate or a technical glitch?
I haven't seen any official info regarding this. Throughout this semester, there were many times this happened though later resolved.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 2:16am On Nov 27, 2023
E exam past questions and answers needed..
Please dm or Whatsapp me..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lewismartins69: 8:46am On Nov 27, 2023
Please guys is there any way to know how much was paid into your portal this semester?

Is it possible that you registered for project and it's still showing you are yet to register for it ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2023
Lewismartins69:
Please guys is there any way to know how much was paid into your portal this semester?

Is it possible that you registered for project and it's still showing you are yet to register for it ?
Yes, it is possible to know how much paid into your wallet this semester.
View Wallet
Look at the RRR listed with the dates and amounts
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 6:00am On Nov 28, 2023
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 6:13am On Nov 28, 2023
Follow below steps to access NOUN E-exams materials on Q and A App

1. From the App home screen, Click on Tertiary category.

2. From the option pop up, select undergraduate

3. Click on Past questions and Course materials.

4. Select NOUN University, indicate your Faculty, Department and Level.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ojotobiloba1: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2023
Hi everyone, Is there anyone who have registered for his or her masters Programme and due to start reg and start the Programme early next year. If there is anyone or u knw of anyone. Pls let's row together for updates, next step and all as i feel lonely in the whole thing.
Can be Reached on whatsapp 08039545401
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ojotobiloba1: 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
uau:
i am on currently doing MBA.

the info i am giving is from the NOUN prospectus and the NOUN MBA co-ordinator in HQ.

BOSS, please me your WhatsApp number abeg
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ojotobiloba1: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
Enskynelson:

MBA, YES but M.Sc Business Administration, not possible.
Hello, I registered for MBA (Professional) instead of Msc in Business Admin (Academics) ,To be honest, I don't even knw the difference until tonight. can i correct that during registration Nd study my preferred choice or o ti lo. Pls anyone who knw more abt it this should reply abeg
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
ojotobiloba1:

Hello, I registered for MBA (Professional) instead of Msc in Business Admin (Academics) ,To be honest, I don't even knw the difference until tonight. can i correct that during registration Nd study my preferred choice or o ti lo. Pls anyone who knw more abt it this should reply abeg
Have you been given matriculation number? If NO, send me a DM. If however you have been given matriculation number, you need to apply for a change of programme.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ojotobiloba1: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
Enskynelson:

Have you been given matriculation number? If NO, send me a DM. If however you have been given matriculation number, you need to apply for a change of programme.
Not at all.. I haven't done screening sef.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:56am On Nov 29, 2023
ojotobiloba1:

Not at all.. I haven't done screening sef.
This is easy. U just have to refill the application form. If you find it difficult to do this, send a DM.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by StudyEagles(f): 4:33am On Nov 29, 2023
Hello there, these sites have free ebooks you can read online or even safe for later use, you don't need to register before being eligible to use it. Check it out - https://studyeagles.com/reading-online-for-free-without-downloading-best-sites/.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ojotobiloba1: 5:20am On Nov 29, 2023
Enskynelson:

This is easy. U just have to refill the application form. If you find it difficult to do this, send a DM.
Boss pls reach me on whatsapp 08039545401 abeg or pls send me urs.. Don't knw how to reach you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
ojotobiloba1:

Pls What's the difference?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shezpwiti(f): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
when i apply for pgd business administration this is where it brings me to

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kel4soft: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
Do you have an idea how much the application form is sold for?
shezpwiti:
I tried and it’s not working for me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ojotobiloba1: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
stinville:

Pls What's the difference?
MBA - for Professional purposes, one won't be able to proceed for PhD in Nigeria (Only outside of the country)

M.sc Business Administration.. Academics proposes. One can simply go for his or her PhD aftermath
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sexymonkey(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
kel4soft:
7500 and remitta charges
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
GRADUATION LIST APPROVED ON 24TH NOVEMBER, 2023

https://docdro.id/3PMzodj

https://docdro.id/3PMzodj
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
IBADAN STUDY CENTER SIWES PRESENTATION/DEFENSE

This is to inform all the students who have completed their SIWES that the presentation/defense will hold on Monday, 18th December, 2023 at the Main Hall of the Study Centre.
The following document are required for the presentation/defense:
1. Duly completed logbook
2. Well prepared comprehensive SIWES report
3. Employer's Assessment form and other related forms.
4. Remita for logbook payment.
5. Recommendation Letter from your respective employers.

Please, help circulate this notice on other students platforms.
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by henrycloud: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2023
Hello NOUN students
I want get a computer science degree since my MCB degree no pay and am now working tech. My question is can I apply for admission today and start the program or is it too late for this academic session?

I don't really know how the NOUN admission process works. I don't want to apply for admission two weeks to exam.

PLEASE GUIDE ME NOUN STUDENTS IN THE HOUSE. THANKS.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shezpwiti(f): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2023
depends on your program
kel4soft:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BigotMan(m): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2023
Good morning Nounites.

I heard that registration for new student has closed.

When is the next registration for new students? Is it towards the ending of this month, or January next year?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chriswazo(m): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
Enskynelson:

Could you pls confirm to me the following sir?

Is the application closed for PGD IT, cos I see the application is still possible but maybe I don't understand?
If is closed now, when is the next application phase?
More importantly, can the program be completed online including the exam modules and every components of this program?

Thank you, as I wait on your reply.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
Chriswazo:

Could you pls confirm to me the following sir?

Is the application closed for PGD IT, cos I see the application is still possible but maybe I don't understand?
If is closed now, when is the next application phase?
More importantly, can the program be completed online including the exam modules and every components of this program?

Thank you, as I wait on your reply.
Application officially opens January 2024.
YES, it is possible to complete everything online (All exams, project defense etc).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kel4soft: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
Enskynelson:

YES, it is possible to complete everything online (All exams, project defense etc).

Can one start the program in Nigeria and complete it overseas?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chriswazo(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2023
Enskynelson:

Alright thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.