Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Traditional Marriage In The Village, Is It Compulsory? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Traditional Marriage In The Village, Is It Compulsory? (25129 Views)

Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Marriage In The Village, Is It Compulsory? by igboboy1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
haminac:

No wonder, I see you are from Delta. I rest my case.

what does me being from Delta have to do with you yanning OP?
Re: Traditional Marriage In The Village, Is It Compulsory? by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 26, 2013
igbo boy:

what does me being from Delta have to do with you yanning OP?

Meaning you have no home training.
Re: Traditional Marriage In The Village, Is It Compulsory? by igboboy1(m): 6:55am On Sep 26, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

Meaning you have no home training.

lol...i would have taking you serious but since it is coming from an Ijebu asshy for dallas.. whatever

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage In The Village, Is It Compulsory? by Ndipe(m): 1:26am On Apr 05, 2015
Respect the wishes of the father of the bride. He has the final say on this subject not his daughter.
Re: Traditional Marriage In The Village, Is It Compulsory? by SlimOpsy(m): 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
Yes it is good! It is almost in every tribes tradition in Nigeria!
Re: Traditional Marriage In The Village, Is It Compulsory? by SlimOpsy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
igboboy1:

lol...i would have taking you serious but since it is coming from an Ijebu asshy for dallas.. whatever
Hey Hey, calm your nerves down. She has no intention of insulting u! And moreover she is a gal! Insulting pple doesn't make u feel gud, it makes things get worst. Pls let dat be over

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Its Our One Year Anniversary / Life With Two Stubborn Teenage Boys : My Experience. / Has Your Mum Priced Something In Your Presence & You Start To Pity The Seller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.