Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? (40431 Views)

What Was The Cause Of Your Breakup? / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? / Surviving Your Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
Essential824: My breakup was a painful one but i learnt alot from d whole tin. We dated for 4yrs before he started his sister's pastor excuses. Even wit d experience i wil never generalize guys based on dat

cheesy cool
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by zanebaddo(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
flexejimakor: I wont lie i hate this post cos mine just happened of recent.Is quite painful.her memories on my head,she was all i can imagine,i can just stay for long without thinking about her.same reason she gave i did nothing to her but she has to move on after all the promises and wishes even her begging me not to break her heart.Is a terrible experience for me up till now is just like a drama as if nothing happened.I really do love her but i Left her with this words.The worst is that you guys have to see her speak to me so carelessly and telling me isnt is obvious to me that she doesnt want me in her life anymore,when somebody talks to you in a manner as if you are just her maid servant how will u feel for no reason at all but to frustrate you out,I wont lie i catch more than grenade for her.this was the last text i sent to her it goes like this:I love u&my drm for u is supreme,u dnt knw hw i feel bt I would lik2thank u4all of d times u lied
I want2say thank u4all d sleepless nights I cried.Thanks for crushing my drms&brking my hrt i meant well4u,4each time u tore me apart
I ran back2u so many times&u made me out2b a fool.Thank u4denying me,Even wn I made u known
Thank u4leaving me in pure
Darkness-afraid&all alone
Thanks4makin me d
Person I am 2day,
For makin it hard2 trust again&love in the same way
u may ve destroyed me
But I wil com bck 10x stronger
I gained d strength to walk way
And deal with ur **** no longer
This crazy sensation I cant ignore
So thank u4everything
u ve done
because in this wicked game of love
We both ve won
wat Eva u re goin tru nw or ve gon tru I underwent worse lyk 3tymz more!!

1 Like

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by zeb04(f): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
@mucussey we r ladies nd we do tins jst cz we r angry at the moment, we expect u beg at least a litl anyways I wil neva do d breakin up again cz I see I always want d guy bck
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by oyedun82(m): 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
my name is not on the viewing list and av been readin 4rm page 1

1 Like

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Mynd44: 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
oyedun82: my name is not on the viewing list and av been readin 4rm page 1
Viewing this topic: booqee(f), clemmonce(m), Xplodes2700(m), Ife@akin(f), Tintedliz(f), razzydoo(m), deeplow, chinziaski(m), udemzy_udex(m), Yhemit(m), Itz_pretzy(f), ajbabs(m), ogugua88(f), robonski15(m), good4all, rahmatt(f), aliandro(m), SammyT95(m), amacastel, Zeetry, johnemone(m), Shakur_M(m), winbyforce, valicious1(m), pasqal09, oyedun82(m), Olivia-light(f), Tushnigerian(f), Jerroryb123, Mynd_44, verajite(f), Frosti(m), mrsolutionm(m), signalpower, elliotrichy(m), category(m), bolagabriella, Lordave, mbourie(m), heisenberg33, R4SH33Dand 22 guest(s)

Are you a bat?

4 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by oyedun82(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mynd_44:

Are you a bat?
d mods just corrected d error. Av been searching 4 it since. Mods keh?
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by signalpower: 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
In ABBA voice breaking up is never easy at all, but i have to go, loving you, loving me is the best i can do.

Guys the rules to apply so you dont get kicked in the ass

dont allow her beauty get to you
dont talk much and try to reason with you head and make her see that you have many ways of doing things
always accuse her
try to hide your happiness or smiles sometime

but some ladies heart are hardened , they don't just care

1 Like

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Youngpo413: 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Kcinho:
I don't understand. was she a lesbian or something?

exactly my thought.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Mynd44: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
oyedun82: d mods just corrected d error. Av been searching 4 it since. Mods keh?
go see an optician dude.

**unfollows**
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by oluamid(m): 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
Nna mehn! This thread is one classic Thrills and Boom Novel.

*adjusts glasses and continues reading*

1 Like

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by johnstin(m): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
I shouldn't really comment because I haven't had any heartbreak experience in my close to thirty years of existence in this world. Being a regular guy that dated quite extensively in my active days, u might say I've been lucky. Well, u may be right. Or wrong. But this has been my strategy: once I love a girl, I always confirm beyond any reasonable doubt she loves me back before asking her out. This is how I went about it; I would first make friends with her, then give her hints of my affection for her and assess her reaction. Once she doesn't evince any signs she loves me, I abort the mission abruptly, no matter how much I love her. For girls I don't love, I ask them out without d due process and assess their disposition towards me on a steady basis. Immediately I sense withdrawal symptoms, I don't hesitate to pull out. My general advice for both sexes is that we should always try to confirm the other party reciprocates our love before commiting ourselves. This will nip many heartbreaks in the bud. One-side love is a recipe for inevitable heartbreak. Actually, I programmed myself not to fall helplessly in love with any lady and was succeding till I met my wifey. Although I applied d strategy of ensuring she had strong feelings for me before commiting myself, I found myself breaking most of the relationship rules I had been abiding with in subsequent relationships. That's love for u. I found myself tolerating somethings I never tolerated from d women I dated previously. But I never lost my senses. I loved and still love her with all my heart but I still assess her reciprocal love on a steady basis. I love her as much as any man can love a woman but I still flirt with d idea that nobody is indispensable at the back of my mind. I hope she doesn't read this wink

2 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Tushnigerian(f): 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
Till I meet d right person tongue
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Damayor12(m): 12:00am On Sep 20, 2013
How many likes for this REAL pic?! grin

7 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by MORNDEW(m): 12:09am On Sep 20, 2013
Am curently goin tru hrtbreak its like my world has ended she was like a mother to me nd made me feel special 4 complete 2 years and evn as i dnt hv money dat som ppl envy me bt one day she left without reasons am stil tryin to find out y bt my tears is too much.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Youngpo413: 12:12am On Sep 20, 2013
zeb04: Jst read so many touching stories.y'all shld b careful wit wat u do 2 pple's hrt. Used 2 ve one roomate bck in uni dis babe was always layin curses on d men who dump her arnd midnite she wil go outside nakd 2 pray nd curse,I dnt unstnd oh bt everyone nids 2 b careful anyway jst sayin tho

What about the people she used to dump back then?
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Youngpo413: 12:16am On Sep 20, 2013
pasqal09: The whole tin started right after I graduated. She just got distant, I even had to travel to lagos and tried so hard to see her for one month but she kept sayin she didn't have time. I found out that she got herself a new guy, she even sent my a text to keep off. After NYSC, I got a job, she hrd and started creeping back, I told her to KEEP OFF!!

short and sharp,I like that.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by AMvanquish: 12:24am On Sep 20, 2013
Well, was still in Uni den, been dating her fo close 2 three yrs! Damn, it was lovely.even tho it was a distance r/ship, made tym to travel go cee her in skool. Tot of even marriage. Then I graduated, was posted to Lag fo NYSC. We were pulled farther apart n dats wen d issues started. We had 1 big quarrel but eventually made up afta a few days. But it was neva d same. Even with d credit I used to burn every day to reduce d distance, dint help! She called it off witout giving a reason. Telling me just lyk dat. Oboy! I was messed up n devasted fo lyk 3 months. Cudnt concentrate @ work, eating was an issue, sleepless nyts! Luv sucks. I recovered and promised myself no woman wud ever put me thru such again. I am now married to my career! Now I own ma crib n 2 cars, have a fantastic Paying Job dat takes me places. D gals r flocking and I no even send dem. FM thanks for letting go! I'm much better n I hustle hard n d stars is my limit. Guys! Get paid & Women wud neva b a problem.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by sofadj(m): 12:45am On Sep 20, 2013
If you've ever been loved, deem yourself to have been lucky. I don't think everyone gets that lucky. Not me in the least
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by bolagabriella: 12:55am On Sep 20, 2013
Removed

11 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by girlkell(f): 1:10am On Sep 20, 2013
Sophiatabitha: Choi. I always do the breaking up. Bad experiences in my early life made me hardhearted. Never been in lv wont start now. My bf'ses always complain ''U aint consistent'' wtf. I dnt care.
. I dig ur style buh if ur like this,wats the need 4 dating
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by uromicom: 1:11am On Sep 20, 2013
see all of una self .............. for the guyz why una go dey get one girl friend ........ and for the girls why una dey get one boyfriend....................
even motor get spare tire
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by mandy4s: 1:46am On Sep 20, 2013
ogugua88: The only time I had such an experience was when my first ex broke up with me. I was young and "head over heels" if you will. He broke up with me simply because he could, leaving me distraught. It felt like my world ended... literally. I was in my room for days, thinking the worst of myself. Actually telling myself, "you're this"... "you're that". Sometimes I'd be driving to work or school and I'd start crying right there in the car. Or I'd be in my room doing homework or listening to music and I'd be stricken with sorrow, and tears would flow again.
It was a very painful experience but I'm more than grateful for it now. During my grief, I did some analysis. I reflected back on the relationship and realized that the crying I was crying after the relationship was no different than the tears I shed during the relationship. He was a shitty boyfriend and I was hardly ever happy with him, so why on earth was I crying over him releasing me? Once I came to that realization, I healed very quickly. The whole process didn't take up to two weeks.

The only thing I regret is not having someone to confide in about it. I dealt with it alone as I didn't want anyone pitying me or getting angry at him. Not even my sister knew. I wish I had someone who would've heard me out and told me what I later realized. It would have saved me a lot of time and tears.
ooohhhh what a touching story*sobbing* [nollywood lines] cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by trolling(m): 2:04am On Sep 20, 2013
what you guys call love is called inordinate affection which is sensual and devilish,its emotional bondage...same love that gat Samson weak and killed,same love that killed king solomon,same love that.......bummer....this "love" kills emotionally and spiritually
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Mayflowa(m): 2:23am On Sep 20, 2013
Kingsley Jay: I was dating this girl during my final year in skul, the lady is d first girl in her family and she was being pressured by her mom 2get married 2 d point that I promised her to gimme just 2years so I cud marry her
Buh she called me after two months while I was in lagos giving lame excuses of wanting to rediscover herself and go spiritual...I was hrtbroken.... I couldn't look at any girl for the next 8months... I stopped picking female calls and all that....
The koko is she izz still not married and reprofessied her love for me two months back cos I now av a good job and I ask y couldn't she have waited

Anyways I dnt av tym 4 trash and I dnt take ex'es back tho I'm still crazy about her

Why hurt just so you got back on her? Some people needs second chance and would neer make same mistake because they are wiser for it
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Damayor12(m): 2:26am On Sep 20, 2013
Front Page! \(ˆ⌣ˆ​​​)/
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 2:27am On Sep 20, 2013
el-patch:
I had to leave the best lady on earth cos of her haemoglobin electrophoresis(genotype) status.she's dead now-complication of her status,but her memory still remain fresh.we parted on apeaceful note but it remains the hardest decision ever.RIP Aweni.

It is well
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 2:37am On Sep 20, 2013
REALITY101: I used to be the one saying its over until karma hit me so hard few months ago smiley ahitt ain't funny mehn (earlier this year) I didn't see it coming. I'm pretty sure those females I dumped in the past some via voicemail, voice-note and text experienced worst than myself during the breakups cuz it sure sucks especially those that I didn't give a reason for the breakup.

I didn't cry but I wish I did instead of eating up my inner flesh lol. Even though I had a multiple FWD/RDS it still hurt and I still felt empty and lonely. Then I rather spend my lonely time with a bottle of Ciroc, vodka or any kind of liquor than getting punnny. I didn't tell my friends cuz they'd think I'm kidding, I couldn't tell my mom for 2 reasons #1. because she will be more heartbroken than I am lol #2. I thought I was gonna fix it.

But one thing I didn't do is to beg her to come back or to be with me "NO WAY" I tried to work things out but she seems to be more on undecided side so I had respect her selfish decision.

But the one thing that hurt me so much"then" was she returning all the major gifts that I gave to her during anniversaries..jewelries, gadgets and the car which she loved the most "childish huh" maybe not.

Through it all, I realized that we were two different people in all aspect of life from culture to social personality.

My regret! Getting my family involved into the relationship.. They love too much especially my mom... That babe is sweet.. I mean my mom smiley

Self lesson! I was kinda of dbag sometimes in the relationship, said a few mean things to her which I wish I never did, not because I wished she was still with me rather because It ain't just right no matter what. At least I know better now "hopefully"

Bottom line is, I am happy and I guess she is as well.

I still wish I ended it myself smiley

I laughed in the beginning, and then midway I felt sad, and then I laughed @ "I still wish I ended it myself". Tsk tsk tsk...you'll be alright.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 3:37am On Sep 20, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]na wa o
Maybe ds na deja vu. Cos my break up experience is stil on going. You can imagine my shock droppn into NL as always to get a break nd jamming ds one for front page. Kai ds babe's officially in my head.
My story long but wil try to make it short for everyone's good.
@24, I've had my fair share of women but loved just one. That I transformd from a chronic womanizer to a one woman guy is all thanks to her. Having begun d rlship in final year in sch, I had begun to piece her into general plans for d future. I was in cloud 9 sure did feel blessed more than Obama @one point.
But life been what it is had other plans. Service year came nd d miracles startd manifestn. having been mobilzd 2 batchs ahead of her meant I'd round up earlier than her. To her credit though she did try to keep in touch nd even workd her service to d same state where I served. She began complaining I wasn't giving her attention after I passed out nd returnd to my state. But how could I be constantly in touch I was always shuttln PH-Lag frequently attendn one job interview or d other.
In summary my own babe who thot me I could stay faithful for almost 3yrs had startd a parallel rlshp nd dat went on for more for than 3months b4 I used some unorthodox means to find out.
My ppl there's a lot of grace in not knowing.
We're both devasted I got to know of this as she clearly didn't anticipate I'd ever find out.
As I write ds there is enof hurt to drown d whole 9ja but has been exclusively reserved for d both of us to enjoy. The man in me gave way nd I cried for a whole day
She has shown very heart touchn remorse even delegatn friends to interceed on her behalf but I her actions widened d fault lines so much dat reconcilliation is now a fallacy.
Don't see myself dating ever again cos if oge cud fail on a large scale lyk ds then there' nothing out there for me
All enrgies r now directed towards my job nd charity
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift.

2 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Gracious10: 3:43am On Sep 20, 2013
Kris d don.:
@ op, sorry pls i can't share mine cos if i do, the immediate commentor after me would probably find themselves on page 159. However, the summery is that i had sworn never to marry but changed my mind much later 2 avoid people accusing me of being a gay. As it is now, i dn't give a phuck about chicks cos they're all the same. Hustle 2 make it first and when SUCCESS comes, na dem go dey hustle persin. Guys mk una shine una eyes oh!

Lmao@people accusing him of being gay bc e no marry....lol..lol
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by debola23(f): 4:45am On Sep 20, 2013
Sure I've had many break ups. But the most painful one was with a guy i met through my cousin. Shecame to lag for the first time and wanted me to help her trace her bf who was already working in lag. The bf had a house mate who later became the guy that i dated. We were so much in sync and couldn't wait for weekends to see each other. Then we realised we had to break up amicably cos of religious differences. It was the most painful thing to ever happen to both of us. And That's what made me hate Nelly Furtados all gud things come to an end because it was the song playing on the stereo while he drove me home quietly. I cried all night and day and wouldn't eat. Everything reminded me of him.
To cut long story short. He knocked on my door few months later and told me he couldn't live without me. We came back together.
We got married four years ago. We have a daughter and numbertwo on the way. We respect each others religion and support each other at all times. Life couldn't have been sweeter for us.
Religion is too over rated in Naija Abeg. Live your life and love it. We all serve one God

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria / Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend / Naija Girls And 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.