Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ (37548 Views)

Why U Must Join Catholics 2 Pray D Prayer 2 St Michael D Archangel / Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) / Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
Debeloved87: haha...look at ur foolishness. What a blind seer and a deprave.d man you are...Every recruit pass through orientation..i never said what it is ALL ABOUT...but the basics are being shed light unto, the things of the spirit are too deep for a feeble mind like urs to grasp..i dnt worship religion, but we that worship GOD do so in SPIRIT and in TRUTH.
glad to hear you are on the right track. it excites my soul to see you are not as lost as i thought you are. you do need lessons on esoteric scriptures though. but you would get their eventually. you are crawling now. soon you will learn how to walk. unburden yourself on me anytime you want wink
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
Debroslink:
Stop spreading falsehood. Michael is NOT d chief princes, but ONE OF the chief princes. Read below...
Daniel 10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Being described as One of the chief princes does not mean Michael can't be Jesus. Jesus is a Prince no doubt. But he's not the only one.

See except below from - http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_are_the_princes_of_The_Bible
The Bible uses the word "prince" to represent the "leaders" of the nations, peoples... and even the leaders of the angels:

"And at that time [the time of the end] shall Michael stand up, the GREAT PRINCE which standeth for the children of thy people..." (Dan.12:1 NLT).

"So Jesus cast out the demon, and instantly the man could talk. The crowds marveled... But the Pharisees said, 'He can cast out demons because He is empowered by the PRINCE of demons.'" (Matt.9:1 NLT)

Satan is no doubt also one of the chief princes and the fact that he offered his kingdom to Jesus if Jesus falls down to worship him lends to this. Of course, in due time Jesus will defeat him and put him where he belongs.

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by ignis: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
he is not and will never be.......
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

The scriptures you quote has no correlation with the topic of discourse. You ain't fooling no one. Jesus said specifially in John 10;30 that He and God are one. Now, quote a scripture where it is stated categorically that Jesus is an arch-angel. Stop saying that it was meant for spiritual matured minds.
you err not knowing scriptures Mazi Omenuko >>>> 1 corinthians 11 vs 3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by busterr(m): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
Oh oh misintepretation? Or misunderstanding
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin folks just mean for nothing. dayum. whats good with ya hun ? trust all is well and you are keeping warm. i need to start wearing bullet-proof jackets on NL grin

Mean for nothing....sad sad sad.....I just dey with the Biloba, how long before I see results? cry And It 6 degress today...MY DUVET is my best friend grin grin

Honestly mehn and steel helmet plus hard hat as in...Before them track you sha.......... grin grin tongue tongue

I converted part 1 to seven of the vids to mp3, now u tell me part 1 is vain repetitions angry angry.... So those ones too? I convert it? Hope its serious mehn
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
Debroslink:
I lean on Jesus, the Rock of ages. All other ground is sinking sand. Michael is never a Rock.
seem to me like you are leaning on the rock of ignorance right about now grin

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
sure way: Any thread you see frosbel, obadiah666 et al...always take the oposite of what they believe...
dayum scoffers. just scoffing for no dayum reason grin
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
obadiah777: whats blasphemy is that you are in darkness. we need to bring you of the darkness and into the light brother. you have spiritual myopia. we are here to help you. a wise man once said 'we all need somebody to lean on, lean on me'. unburden all your ignorance on me and let me rectify them for you. grin

AGAIN with the wise MAN! angry angry....I'm gon' have to kidnap his sorry a** soon

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Mean for nothing....sad sad sad.....I just dey with the Biloba, how long before I see results? cry And It 6 degress today...MY DUVET is my best friend grin grin

Honestly mehn and steel helmet plus hard hat as in...Before them track you sha.......... grin grin tongue tongue

I converted part 1 to seven of the vids to mp3, now u tell me part 1 is vain repetitions angry angry.... So those ones too? I convert it? Hope its serious mehn
lwtmb. when i say part 1 was vain babblings what i meant was that it was not relevant to the topic. they started the real discussion in second part i think. oh you got the biloba ? nice nice. make sure to eat lots of green veges too. tis good for active brains. if you study a lot and think alot and also good for the winter. wink wink wink
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Debroslink: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
TroGunn:

Being described as One of the chief princes does not mean Michael can't be Jesus. Jesus is a Prince no doubt. But he's not the only one.

See except below from - http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_are_the_princes_of_The_Bible
The Bible uses the word "prince" to represent the "leaders" of the nations, peoples... and even the leaders of the angels:

"And at that time [the time of the end] shall Michael stand up, the GREAT PRINCE which standeth for the children of thy people..." (Dan.12:1 NLT).

"So Jesus cast out the demon, and instantly the man could talk. The crowds marveled... But the Pharisees said, 'He can cast out demons because He is empowered by the PRINCE of demons.'" (Matt.9:1 NLT)

Satan is no doubt also one of the chief princes and the fact that he offered his kingdom to Jesus if Jesus falls down to worship him lends to this. Of course, in due time Jesus will defeat him and put him where he belongs.
Now we are getting somewhere. Michael is one of the chief princes. But Jesus is the PRINCE of princes. Read below
Daniel 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Daniel 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Note: JESUS was given capital letter P, Michael was given small letter p.

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

AGAIN with the wise MAN! angry angry....I'm gon' have to kidnap his sorry a** soon
grin grin the wise man >>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPoTGyWT0Cg

ok let me stop spamming this thread lmao

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2013
obadiah777: you err not knowing scriptures Mazi Omenuko >>>> 1 corinthians 11 vs 3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
You are Clueless bro...I have been reading all ur Pathetic posts,and no one seems to add up...Is That the answer to What Mazi Omenuko asked You?
Do u even undastand things at all
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Clonus: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2013
ammyluv2002: Guy, watch what you say ok......don't ever compare our saviour Jesus to the Angels. The bible made it clear on Trinity (God the father, Jesus the son and the Holy Spirit) you see any Angel for there? undecided
where in d bible do u find trinity?

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Debroslink: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
obadiah777: seem to me like you are leaning on the rock of ignorance right about now grin
Since Michael is your saviour and christ , you my friend are an epitome of falsehood.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
obadiah777: lwtmb. when i say part 1 was vain babblings what i meant was that it was not relevant to the topic. they started the real discussion in second part i think. oh you got the biloba ? nice nice. make sure to eat lots of green veges too. tis good for active brains. if you study a lot and think alot and also good for the winter. wink wink wink

Ohh...Okay then. Still gonna listen to all of it. 2nd part and those vidoes you recently posted ba?? I got it that same day you mentioned it at walmart 'twas cheaper there. I'd try with the green veges. Okay Sir, Thakusah grin grin

**flies away from thread**

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Debeloved87(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
obadiah777: glad to hear you are on the right track. it excites my soul to see you are not as lost as i thought you are. you do need lessons on esoteric scriptures though. but you would get their eventually. you are crawling now. soon you will learn how to walk. unburden yourself on me anytime you want wink
you err not knowing the scripture. Puffed up with pride and rude like the serpent. Away with you, I have no use of you, for your scriptural knowledge is like the heap on the dirt hill and has nothing to do with the salvation of the soul of men...

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
philfearon:
You are Clueless bro...I have been reading all ur Pathetic posts,and no one seems to add up...Is That the answer to What Mazi Omenuko asked You?
Do u even undastand things at all
infact i dont know what undastand means grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by sureway1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
obadiah777: dayum scoffers. just scoffing for no dayum reason grin
Obadiah666 to b sincere l like your opinion on lssue like dis.especialy ur broda frosbel.
as a mathematician l just multiply negative with negative=positive.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin the wise man >>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPoTGyWT0Cg

ok let me stop spamming this thread lmao

Yeah you really do. cool
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
Debroslink:
Since Michael is your saviour and christ , you my friend are an epitome of falsehood.
call it what you want, Arch-angel Micheal is the head of the calvary and i am one of his saints. wink

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
Should this kinda senseless write up make frontpage...just wondering
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Ohh...Okay then. Still gonna listen to all of it. 2nd part and those vidoes you recently posted ba?? I got it that same day you mentioned it at walmart 'twas cheaper there. I'd try with the green veges. Okay Sir, Thakusah grin grin

**flies away from thread**
oh yeah ancient remedies before western melecin kicked in. its a wholesome approach to wellness. combined with good food now. you cant be eating pork chops and macdonalds and be expecting to feel good now grin
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Forwetinnah: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
obadiah777: where did i get the lion of judah from ?

hebrews 7 vs 14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda;

jeremiah 4 vs 7 The lion is come up from his thicket, and the destroyer of the Gentiles is on his way; he is gone forth from his place to make thy land desolate; and thy cities shall be laid waste, without an inhabitant. <<< second coming. the lion of judah coming to destroy the gentile empires

BUT LETS DIGRESS. YES HE IS GREATER THAN ANGELS. HE IS AN ARCH-ANGEL. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ? MEANS HE IS THE LEADER OF THE ANGELS. WHICH ANGELS ? THE 144,000 MEN OF ISRAEL AKA THE SEVEN STARS >>>> REVELATION 2 VS 1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
<< he holds the seven stars in his right hands because he is their leader. the arch-angel. hence the saying i have come for the lost sheep of the house of israel. he came for his angels. to wake them up.

jude 9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. Micheal ( christ ) telling the devil that 'the lord rebuke thee'. why is Micheal calling himself 'lord' ?

Chai, Chai Chai..this obadiah no go kee pesin. 'The Lord rebuke thee' means Angel Micheal who said it is "Christ"?. So if I say "I bind you in the name of Christ" means im CHrist? Or Some1 says "go with God" means the person who said it is God?. The quote above is as simple as anything, don't make it complicated..people rebuke things ALL the time with "the LORD"
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Emusan(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
JMAN05:
good. the word was God, not that the word "was THE God". as far as the last God has no definite article, in greek, the two Gods are different.

But you agreed that the word is Jesus, how many God do you know in the Bible?

again. John 1:1 KJV
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
did you notice it says 'the word was WITH God'?

Yes the word was with God because He's the owner of His word.

can you be the same person you are WITH?

My word always with me.
Jesus is the word of God.

of course, the world came into existence THROUGH him. who did it through him?

Hebrews 1:2 KJV
Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by (or thru) whom also he made the worlds;

read 1cor. 8:6 for more.

Jesus was the first creation of God, after which God created all things thru him.

Colossians 1:15-16 KJV
Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: [16] For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Thank God you agree that the worlds was created through Him. Now according to Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth" without/by/through anybody....right?

Then, How did God create the world through/by Jesus? I need honest answer with Biblical passage(s).

No need of tearing a clear truth. read between the lines.

I do; just do as you also commanded!

Shalom!
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
Debeloved87: you err not knowing the scripture. Puffed up with pride and rude like the serpent. Away with you, I have no use of you, for your scriptural knowledge is like the heap on the dirt hill and has nothing to do with the salvation of the soul of men...
well dayummm. now that you got that off your chest lets get down to business. grin
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by texanomaly(f): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
rezzy:

I just wish i can kill u. God, i hate ur being.
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Yeah you really do. cool
now thats one banging joint. lmao. too old school for me. kinda bluesy. very soulful. nice music. fella by the name of bill withers. a far cry from drake and lil wayne and 2chains grin
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Debeloved87(m): 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
obadiah777: well dayummm. now that you got that off your chest lets get down to business. grin
smdh..pity unto ur miserable disciples.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
obadiah777: oh yeah ancient remedies before western melecin kicked in. its a wholesome approach to wellness. combined with good food now. you cant be eating pork chops and macdonalds and be expecting to feel good now grin

Western is still good though. I'd try and turn spinach into a smoothie today if I've got the time. smiley Lol@ I love mcdonalds! es[, their mcflurry embarassed smiley...thank God I stopped pork since. Thanks Doc, I'd see what I can do cool
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by whao: 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
No, Jesus and Michael the Archangel are not the same. Jesus is God in flesh, but Michael the Archangel is an angel which is a created being.
*. Daniel 10:13, ““But the prince of the kingdom of Persia was withstanding me for twenty-one days; then behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left there with the kings of Persia.”
*. Jude 9, “But Michael the archangel, when he disputed with the devil and argued about the body of Moses, did not dare pronounce against him a railing judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you.”
In Jude 9Michael would not pronounce a judgment against the devil. Instead, he said "the Lord rebuke you." If Michael and Jesus were the same, and Jesus is God in flesh, then Michael would have had the authority to rebuke the devil. But, since Michael deferred to the Lord, Michael is not the Lord. Instead, Michael is in Archangel, a created being.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by manny4life(m): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
The sooner people leave this demonic preachings led by Obadiah777 and his crew, the better. Proverbs 26:4, "foolish questions, DO NOT ANSWER", applies to arguments as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion / Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ / When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.