Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (64866 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
I just dont know if that will get people off this thread: hiding posts and banning yalla can be soooooo boring tongue

You won't know until you try.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You won't know until you try.
Your leading me on is too old and not working tongue
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Enigma(m): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
I just dont know if that will get people off this thread: hiding posts and banning y'all can be soooooo boring tongue

^^^ Only hiding and banning (undesirable as they are) will get people off this thread.

Your best alternative is perhaps to unsticky the current non-Christian chat thread.

Then replace it with a thread that you start and simply call it a general chat thread for gbogbo ero.

Even if it is the best deal it still won't of itself get people off this thread.

One more thing: it would be grossly grossly unfair to unsticky the Christian chat thread --- for reasons that have been explained in the past.

Obviously, whatever decision is your call.

smiley
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
Enigma:

^^^ Only hiding and banning (undesirable as they are) will get people off this thread.

Your best alternative is perhaps to unsticky the current non-Christian chat thread.

Then replace it with a thread that you start and simply call it a general chat thread for gbogbo ero.

Even if it is the best deal it still won't of itself get people off this thread.

One more thing: it would be grossly grossly unfair to unsticky the Christian chat thread --- for reasons that have been explained in the past.

Obviously, whatever decision is your call.

smiley
What reasons please?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by ATMC(f): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
smh...so yhu guys left the most important matter...Acknowledgement for ur efforts this year and a little unwinding and ...are talking about 'chat'...chai! Ndo nu
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Enigma(m): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
I still dont see what problems were raised. Please state them explicitly.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
Pls Mr:Mynd I requested that you help me push it to a frontpage,instead you sent it to the foreign aairs..
Please,I am going to edit it now and i would love it to come back here ..
I would modify the topic i meant.
Please do i get your consent on that
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
Divepen: Pls Mr:Mynd I requested that you help me push it to a frontpage,instead you sent it to the foreign aairs..
Please,I am going to edit it now and i would love it to come back here ..
I would modify the topic i meant.
Please do i get your consent on that
Talk to the moderator of that section.

Cheers
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
Talk to the moderator of that section.

Cheers

I knew i was going to pass this protocol the moment i finishd submittin but We all know that that post was more of religion than Foreign affairs...
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by howlongthislife: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
Good day moderator.

Please, below is a beautiful educative thread i am recommending for front page:

https://www.nairaland.com/1548460/creation-reveals-existence-creator

It will make for a nice reading, as i personally did enjoyed it too.

Thank your in anticipation, have a nice day. smiley
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
Divepen:

I knew i was going to pass this protocol the moment i finishd submittin but We all know that that post was more of religion than Foreign affairs...
Criminals killing people cos of religion is crime and senseless one too. It shows a deep problem with that society where the crime was committed and the authorities need to act. It is not a religious problem but crime
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
Criminals killing people cos of religion is crime and senseless one too. It shows a deep problem with that society where the crime was committed and the authorities need to act. It is not a religious problem but crime

You surprise me...
When a person shows the crime another religion..It is because he wants to awaken d mind of this ppl..
Cheers
I wl ave to report you to ryttmoam

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Cheers01: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2013
[size=18pt]Complaint[/size]

This is logicboy03. I was banned by Mynd_44 for a wrong reason

Banned by Mynd_44 in Religion for Calling another user an animal on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1564856/lecture-atheists. Ban expires on 8:01am On Dec 24

Seriously? You do realise that I purposely called Maclatunji an animal because of the topic of the thread- Evolution? We are all animals if you accept the theory of evolution. I didnt call Maclatunji the usual derisive names- Ayatollah, Jihadist, Caveman etc because clearly, my aim was not to insult. You can look up my older posts- if I wanted to insult I would have used the appropriate islamic titles for him.

Even if I did call him an animal in the sense of his aggressive behaviour (which I didnt), does that warrant a ban? Because I can point far more worse insults on this section.......

This is from the same thread- the op himself calling me "intellectually weak"
maclatunji:

Intellectually weak people insult others when they have nothing convincing to present. It does not take much to crush the concept of Atheism.
https://www.nairaland.com/1564856/lecture-atheists#20385307

Or even better- Atheists dont exist and they deceive themselves (rule 3 anyone) {still another comment from the same thread}
maclatunji: Seriously, I do not think there is anybody that is an Atheist. I believe we only have people that have managed to deceive themselves that they are Atheists.
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1564856&post=20384296

Enigma: My mumu dunce of a crybaby is scared? grin

No wonder: none of them could handle my simple test in their enclave.

Which Roman Catholic "pope" was never even ordained a priest before he was made "pope"?

smiley

There are so many worse insults per day on this section.....yet this guy follows me around to "mind read" and twist my comments as insults

4 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Cheers01: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2013
[size=18pt]Complaint 2[/size]

Mynd_44 HAS BEEN FOLLOWING ME AROUND AND HIDING MY COMMENTS. EVEN TO THE POINT ON MY OWN THREAD WHERE I ASKED AJIBAM NOT TO STOP USING HIS BRAIN JUST BECAUSE HE IS A MOD AND HE (AJIBAM) SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO THE OP because HE WAS DERAILING MY THREAD.

Any mod can look up how many comments Mynd has hidden and count how many are mine. And also the content of my posts that he hid.

Mynd_44.

I humbly beg you to reverse and remove my ban by the end of today. I have said my own. I do not want to go through that episode of opening threads in the general section to complain. I repeat, by the end of today.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2013
Lol. You don't know what you have till it's gone. When HBG ruled this section some folks criticised her to no end and eventually the poor lady was forced to seek transfer to a 'saner' section. Now that she is gone, a mod who is even harsher than Mac, HBG and Mukina combined bestrides us like a colossus. Lmao!! Us literature folks are disciplinarianscheesy

Complaint:

Mynd, we really need a general chat box. A chat box that will cater to all beliefs. Please consider my 'over-humble' request wink
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

OMGS! YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS! I CANT BELIEVE THIS! shocked shocked

this Mynd_44 is a real bigot! shocked

I cant believe he banned you for that. You didnt even use the word animal as an abuse.

so now animal is an abuse!

I swear his foolishness is going beyond limits.

I saw Seun viewing this thread yesterday. I hope he acts soon.

This fellow is clearly after our necks. he comes just yesterday and is trying to boss us around.
This will earn you a ban for derailing grin. I had my e-asss banned for derailing so get ready for part 2 grin

Question:

Mynd, will muslims be welcomed in the general chatroom?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2013
@Logicboy, please serve your ban and please dont come with your alternate handles else I will ban em until your original handle is released. If you feel you have problems with your ban, kindly forward your complaints to the general section.

@Ishilove, having a new chatroom will mean sticking it to the top of the page, too many thread stuck to the top does not really look good so I will have to until some if another is created. What I dont understand is why we have chatroom exclusively for some people and I am trying to understand it so I dont jump to conclusions.

And a general chatroom is for everyone. Even the Muslims.

@Pagan9ja, be nice

Good morning y'all, may the blessings of whatever and whoever you serve go with you and if you serve nothing well I wish you the best in what you belief
Good morning y'all

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Judee99(m): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2013
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by wiegraf: 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
Erm, oh overlord mod.

[size=24pt]WHY ARE MY COMMENTS BEING HIDDEN[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (96)

Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" / 7 Things The Bible Forbids, But We Do Anyway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.