Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41351 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
homesteady: Bittyend and lilimax get a room please!! grin
A room kwa angry?
For me and who sad?
Chukwu aju! (if you understand what I mean?)
Wonders shall never end sad
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
remark D: I volunteer myself.

Reason: to make each thread be balanced and (help) keep all posters in (the) line of discussion.

Seun, commenting shortly after the exit of Jarus (for not wanting to moderate because a person he feels should not moderate was given the position) said he wants every thread in this section to be in the same calibre and organized exchange of ideas, thoughts, facts etc as the monthly debates were meant to be... So that will be (one of) my goals; and I would not use my position as a mod. to ban people all the time, it will be a sort of cajoling and encouraging of a straying poster to respect the forum and other members and fall in line or hold his or her silence and observe/read while those interested carry the discussion.

I have a few other things I will like to do to raise the bar on the quality of threads in this section, but I will not show "all my hand" but reserve my comments for now...

(... if I later on, forget what the main other suggestion I wanted to make, someone should remind me of the words "tive" lol thanks y'all for nominating me too smiley )
One more thing I can say now though is the possibility of having a task-force... Seun if you have any doubt, look up the real definition... these 'task forcers' I believe should not have the power to ban... rather, the way mods. recommend threads for FP, task-force members will recommend derailing posts and posters for bans. (Or if they have the power of bans too, that might, might be okay as well... ). but yeah, i'd say 2 or 3 people in this team?... could be visible or invisible/anonymous.

Lastly, Seun, well, more like before lastly, I hope the reason for choosing a fourth mod. is... well, what is your reason for needing a 4th mod.? You don't seem to have answered the question lots of posters have askedabout this... they might have some advice or input... well, what am I saying.... knowing the reputation of most posters that have been yapping... I can't be more convinced they'd have or are interested in steps that will meet the objectives ya (Seun) are working towards.

Anyways, and lastly ... is my summary of the above points and my (other) recommendation:

- I volunteer to be a mod. smiley
- I will not see the ban stick as a magic wand that will ban posters and hope/expect they return as changed people, inside and/or outside, but not both.
- What is your reason for wanting a 4th mod.? I just want to know if you & I are thinking along the same (bottom) line/page/book lol
and if I will recommend another than myself... there are some good posters... but I will vote for Ndu_chuks.... as long as the note in his ban message will not be something along the lines of ... piafukwaa gi mkpuru amu. Ewu!"... or replace "Ewu" with "Oloto...

"

Faaaa faaaaaa faaaaaaaa foul!

Going through your NL post will make anyone cringe at the thought of you being a mod in this section. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
remark D: I volunteer myself.

Reason: to make each thread be balanced and (help) keep all posters in (the) line of discussion.

Seun, commenting shortly after the exit of Jarus (for not wanting to moderate because a person he feels should not moderate was given the position) said he wants every thread in this section to be in the same calibre and organized exchange of ideas, thoughts, facts etc as the monthly debates were meant to be... So that will be (one of) my goals; and I would not use my position as a mod. to ban people all the time, it will be a sort of cajoling and encouraging of a straying poster to respect the forum and other members and fall in line or hold his or her silence and observe/read while those interested carry the discussion.

I have a few other things I will like to do to raise the bar on the quality of threads in this section, but I will not show "all my hand" but reserve my comments for now...

(... if I later on, forget what the main other suggestion I wanted to make, someone should remind me of the words "tive" lol thanks y'all for nominating me too smiley )
One more thing I can say now though is the possibility of having a task-force... Seun if you have any doubt, look up the real definition... these 'task forcers' I believe should not have the power to ban... rather, the way mods. recommend threads for FP, task-force members will recommend derailing posts and posters for bans. (Or if they have the power of bans too, that might, might be okay as well... ). but yeah, i'd say 2 or 3 people in this team?... could be visible or invisible/anonymous.

Lastly, Seun, well, more like before lastly, I hope the reason for choosing a fourth mod. is... well, what is your reason for needing a 4th mod.? You don't seem to have answered the question lots of posters have askedabout this... they might have some advice or input... well, what am I saying.... knowing the reputation of most posters that have been yapping... I can't be more convinced they'd have or are interested in steps that will meet the objectives ya (Seun) are working towards.

Anyways, and lastly ... is my summary of the above points and my (other) recommendation:

- I volunteer to be a mod. smiley
- I will not see the ban stick as a magic wand that will ban posters and hope/expect they return as changed people, inside and/or outside, but not both.
- What is your reason for wanting a 4th mod.? I just want to know if you & I are thinking along the same (bottom) line/page/book lol
and if I will recommend another than myself... there are some good posters... but I will vote for Ndu_chuks.... as long as the note in his ban message will not be something along the lines of ... piafukwaa gi mkpuru amu. Ewu!"... or replace "Ewu" with "Oloto...

"

Jeez!! You are really interested in this moderator job!! gringrin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Katsumoto: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

Faaaa faaaaaa faaaaaaaa foul!

Going through your NL post will make anyone cringe at the thought of you being a mod in this section. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The guy gat jokes.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lilimax:
A room kwa angry?
For me and who sad?

gringringrin what's chukwu aju?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tolexander: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
tomakint:
son, there is no use growing older when you are not getting wiser undecided it's a pity you have failed to raise your game in the faculty of cognitive skills freely bequeathed to you by nature all these years! Once again prove to the whole house now that Tomakint is Ngodigha or forever shut your trap clown undecided
the same question am asking you.
You don't need forcing your way to the path of recognition through this fake means of existence.
You are the only one making attachee by force with ikenna, sexkillz and co that don't give a damn about you.
The only member whining here how Dayokanu failed to send him a new year greetings.
The only member combining etighi, azonto, etc like a man that had won the world jackpot just because ilugunboy sent him a new year greetings .

Won fi se e ni?

Be yourself, free yourself from insecurity. Fake life isn't the solution.

5 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by bittyend(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lilimax:
A room kwa angry?
For me and who sad?

Keep frontin' like you won't say: "kedu, nwokem" when you see me starin' at you with my dark shades on. I didn't crown myself the king of ibo girls, ibo girls did. cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
Tolexander: the same question am asking you.
You don't need forcing your way to the path of recognition through this fake means of existence.
You are the only one making attachee by force with ikenna, sexkillz and co that don't give a damn about you.
The only member whining here how Dayokanu failed to send him a new year greetings.
The only member combining etighi, azonto, etc like a man that had won the world jackpot just because ilugunboy sent him a new year greetings .

Won fi se e ni?

Be yourself, free yourself from insecurity. Fake life isn't the solution.

Make we free the guy jareee.

Na my paddy but he is fond of messing things up. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
Demdem:

I detest false accusers. u accused me falsely and when called upon to subtantiate, u couldn't. apologize now and let ur soul be saved.
see who wan save person soul o :s . But calling you a bigot is not a false accusation na HABA !! You sef know say you dey like that grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by bittyend(m): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
It seems Honeric1 is edo.

You can move him from the sports section to this section. Freiburger as well.

I hereby nominate:

- Honeric1
- Freiburger.
- Lacasa.
- nagoma.

Fairness over everything.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
berem: Federal character indeed! just declare your interest and stop beating about the bush. You said you're an Ijaw man right? I hope you ain't shoeless too. ok, i nominate you for federal character sake. grin
you still have not come to terms with the reality that a ONCE shoeless Ijaw 'boy' from Otuoke is now the President and Commander-in-Chief while your coupist malam ex-general Buhari is forming lord of terrorist in one village in Katsina.

As for the Mod post, I have nominated your boss for the job-but Seun rejected him like every sane Nigerians did since 2003.....

I av a task to ensure that notorious terrorsists and vagabonds which your boss represent are miles away from the corridor of power- I wouldn't want to be distracted.

Thanks anyway for your concern sweety
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
Must tribal affiliation be a criteria to become a moderator ? Sick sick sick... We only need a fair and competent person no matter the tribe where he/she comes from.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Demdem(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
talktimi: see who wan save person soul o :s . But calling you a bigot is not a false accusation na HABA !! You sef know say you dey like that grin

Can u see the reason why calling u "Oponu" is justified.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
talktimi: Must tribal affiliation be a criteria to become a moderator ? Sick sick sick... We only need a fair and competent person no matter the tribe where he/she comes from.
100 likes
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
talktimi: Must tribal affiliation be a criteria to become a moderator ? Sick sick sick... We only need a fair and competent person no matter the tribe where he/she comes from.

Ideally you are very right with the observation....but the sad reality is that we don't live in an ideal nor fair world.

If there is any justice in this world....GEJ won't be a President in Nigeria today.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

Ideally you are very right with the observation....but the sad reality is that we don't live in an ideal nor fair world.

If there is any justice in this world....GEJ won't be a President in Nigeria today.

Why?? How??
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tomakint: 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
Tolexander: the same question am asking you.
The only member whining here how Dayokanu failed to send
Wonders shall never cease everyone is talking even u of all people dey show face, no wonder it took you over 2 hrs to reply me after digging deep thru my post!Oma se o
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
I recommend Naptu - untribalized and mature.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by dayokanu(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2013

Maybe you should direct this to Ibo posters who insisted on having 2 of their own

Anyone talking of balance must first address the current inbalance of having 2 incompetent Ibo moderators

By the way Kudos to Ilugunboy for putting Mr "I am Yoruba" in his place. If a person could be so ashamed of his own roots that he claims to be someone else, or suck up to every mod. You should know that he is not a balanced person

3 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
Jarus: I recommend Naptu - untribalized and mature.

grin grin grin grin you are late to the party.

naptu2 already rejected our nominations.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
Demdem:

Can u see the reason why calling u "Oponu" is justified.
doesnt change the fact that youre still a SAD PIKIN grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

ilugunboy:

ilugunboy:

Oga hold your side..... If GEJ presidency means injustice, then live with it. For He shall remain your President till 2019....
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Demdem(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
talktimi: doesnt change the fact that youre still a SAD PIKIN grin

Ok, Oponu.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tomakint: 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

You know the guy nah! He can very annoying...jumping into conversation that doesn't concern him.
That's why I cannot stop calling you out of ur hypocrisy you Ifa Priest, u and ur ilks are the only forumites who will be monitoring who is independent, Yoruba, Igbo, Efik even online shocked whereas u are the one who pokenosed by calling my nominees (ngozievergreen & babyosisi) names undecided u can see ur life now Mr Independent/Be Yourself!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tomakint: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
barcanista: [b][/b]Oga hold your side..... If GEJ presidency means injustice, then live with it. For He shall remain your President till 2019....
Respect to you man for that short and loaded response to one of the Egunguns online! GEJ till 2019, no controversy!

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
barcanista: [b][/b]Oga hold your side..... If GEJ presidency means injustice, then live with it. For He shall remain your President till 2019....

So says an Ijawboy... grin

2015 will do you like film.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Katsumoto: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
tomakint:
That's why I cannot stop calling you out of ur hypocrisy you Ifa Priest, u and ur ilks are the only forumites who will be monitoring who is independent, Yoruba, Igbo, Efik even online shocked whereas u are the one who pokenosed by calling my nominees (ngozievergreen & babyosisi) names undecided u can see ur life now Mr Independent/Be Yourself!

Wait wait

Is 'Ifa Priest' supposed to be a derogatory term?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
tomakint:

You don't have to like it....but I've told you the truth.

You can keep sulking and whining over it all day..... that is entirely your prerogative.

Cheers and enjoy your lunchtime.!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
Derailers, let's not lose focus.
Remember we are in search of a moderator wink
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
Jarus: I recommend Naptu - untribalized and mature.
He has declined his interest sad
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lilimax: Derailers, let's not lose focus.
Remember we are in search of a moderator wink
Thank you for this post!

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by dayokanu(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
Katsumoto: Wait wait

Is 'Ifa Priest' supposed to be a derogatory term?

Inferiority complex runs deep, and when it affects one area of your life, It ends up affecting others.

if you can deny your own heritage why wont "Ifa priest" be derogatory?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply)

How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice / Have You Seen This Mistake Aljazera Made About The Governor Of Akwa Ibom? / Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.