Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? (12295 Views)

Is Jesus Really God? / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Is Anointing Oil Still Relevant In The New Testament? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by kenway(m): 9:03am On Nov 12, 2013
@rudedough I meant it in a complimentary manner. I concur with your arguments.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2013
Ozichim:
You are right, tell us more, how the beast will manipulate the society and attack Christian, and make the world see Christians as Enemy.
All you have listed as the beast ‘s manifesto and much more than that are all included in Christian preaching and Christian have been pleading, begging human race to change their ways, and to show love.
Yet they are waiting for a man that will take some of the things in the Bible and now demands that He is the true good man and make people do hate and attack Christian.
We (Christians) are ready; Christians have been expecting the beast for more than 2000 years age. For Christian God to tell them exactly what will happen in the next ten years, should tell you that He is God indeed.
You cannot deceive Christians, Satan is chief manipulator but our (Christians) God will help, deliver and give us victory in Jesus name. Amen!

grin grin grin grin They say Jesus is coming "VERY SOON" and after over 2000 years, Christians are still waiting. grin grin SMH How soon is Jesus's soon?

They also said he will be coming like a thief in the night. We scientists will be waiting like Anti-Robbery Squad. grin grin

Don't go and do something meaningful with your life. Keep waiting for Jesus after over 2000 years of "HE IS COMING" promises.

BTW are you a male or female?
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Ozichim(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2013
rudedough:

grin grin grin grin They say Jesus is coming "VERY SOON" and after over 2000 years, Christians are still waiting. grin grin SMH How soon is Jesus's soon?

They also said he will be coming like a thief in the night. We scientists will be waiting like Anti-Robbery Squad too. grin grin

Don't go and do something meaningful with your life. Keep waiting for Jesus after over 2000 years of "HE IS COMING" promises.

STOP calling yourself a scientist, you are not a scientist at all, most scientists believe that there is God and most are Christian.
Be bold and tell everybody that you are a witch. You are an occult man.
But I'm ready to attend to your question even though you have not answered my own question.
You are just avoiding the question.

God is the creator of the universe and put human in earth. Human has no right to demand that they be created to be like fish or goat. God, been the owner of everything has right to destroy the earth since he made it to start with. He has the right to tell everybody where to leave. God has the right to take life since he can also give life. He assigns the Jews where to leave and so the Jews had to remove every opposition (including human) to occupy the place.

If you still doubt the existence of God then why do you believe that Adolf Hitler once lived in Germany? And why do you also believe that the world fought WW2. You just saw it in history book and hear about it.
So also, Christian God has done so many things that can be proved physically. You can go to Egypt to confirm some of the things He did as recorded in the Bible.
You are a liar to start with; you are serving the god you are hiding.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by GODWINGODSON(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kennedyiheme: Lolz I used to be a devoted christian, but suddenly I started asking myself questions...."I was given birth to by my mother only to grow up to someone telling me about some kinda doctrine, brainwashing me, look its hard to blive bt if there is a God nigeria wouldn't be like dis, our so called christians have been praying since wen the missionaries brought christianity to nigeria, bt still yet, dis contry has remained the same, america and other nations are not spiritual as we are but things work out well in there economy. Its all because they have good and dedicated leaders that would sacrifice anytin for there country. Its dedication,hardwork,loyalty, and genuinity, and not PRayers. Pray from now till 2moro, nigeria wouldn't change until our leaders do the right thing
Pls give your life back to CHRIST he will welcome you with open arms what if heaven and hell exists why not just GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST YOU'LL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED I LOVE YOU JESUS LOVES YOU
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by GODWINGODSON(m): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
rudedough:

They also said he will be coming like a thief in the night. We scientists will be waiting like Anti-Robbery Squad too. grin grin

BTW are you male or female?
Some scientists found the SCRIPTURES OF THE BIBLE IN SPACE AND A MESSAGE 'JESUS IS COMING' immediately all of them gave thier life to CHRIST scientists who are mostly atheist
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by GODWINGODSON(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
rudedough:

Bro once you die your body decompose. Your brain decompose first within 2 days. You cannot think or recall anything so there's absolutely no way you'll realise what heaven is.

Like I said earlier, this hell fire thing is the fear of all Christians. But why does the bible have to threaten followers with that crap all the time? But how could you believe such crap in the 1st place? grin grin
It is a thing of the spirit let me ask you directly what would you do? Pls reply me
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by kooldheart: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Aromas:

You really lack common sense. A respect to Prophet is a respect to God likewise our parents. May HE 4give u
he is not jst a prophet,he is God

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ozichim:

STOP calling yourself a scientist, you are not a scientist at all, most scientists believe that there is God and most are Christian.
Be bold and tell everybody that you are a witch. You are an occult man.
But I'm ready to attend to your question even though you have not answered my own question.
You are just avoiding the question.

God is the creator of the universe and put human in earth. Human has no right to demand that they be created to be like fish or goat. God, been the owner of everything has right to destroy the earth since he made it to start with. He has the right to tell everybody where to leave. God has the right to take life since he can also give right. He assigns the Jews where to leave and so the Jews had to remove every opposition (including human) to occupy the place.

If you still doubt the existence of God then why do you believe that Adolf Hitler once lived in Germany? And why do you also believe that the world fought WW2. You just saw it in history book and hear about it.
So also, Christian God has done so many things that can be proved physically. You can go to Egypt to confirm some of the things He did as recorded in the Bible.
You are a liar to start with; you are serving the god you are hiding.

[b]There's no need to be agitated. We're having a civil discussion grin grin . I'm not a cutting edge scientist but I'm an MSc scientist so I know a little kinkini science grin And I agree I'm a wizard for not believing in your Jesus grin

Your questions are irrelevant to the discussion, you want to bring witchcraft and wizardry into a modern day discussion which is unacceptable. Feel free to discuss that with your village high priest grin grin

God did not create the world, the world is approximately 4.5 Billion years old and man has evolved from ordinary organism.

Just to proof to you that God didn't create anything on earth. Let's do some basic science on how water evolved on earth.

The atmosphere contains water molecule but due to high coalition of particles and radiation present, the water molecules stays in its gaseous state.

However at a lower surface temperature, there is loss of radiation and dew begins to form. You and I know that if you put a bowl outside in a cold night, there'll be water inside in the morning. Imagine putting that bowl outside for 4.5 Billion years shocked

It is incumbent also to note that in the early days, the earth was void of carbon emissions so the earth's atmosphere was a lot more colder and dew form more rapidly.

Dew drops from the atmosphere acquired over a long period of time formed aquifers and ta dah!! you got your mighty ocean. grin grin Do you see how realistic it is? cool

Now tell me about how God said "Let there be water, and there was water." grin grin

God did not create the earth my friend. Your God kinda seem like a rascal to me, he should be arrested for murder, vandalism and defamation of character grin grin, he has destroyed the earth twice in your story book bible yet the earth mysteriously recuperated. grin grin

Your God created Adam and Eve and Eve gave birth to 3 "SONS" only, yet the world is over populated. Abeg sey man dey born pickin? Where the sons wife?

God does not give life, he cannot take life either. He simple does not exist.

Stop making comparisons with Hitler, it's stu/pid cos everyone has seen his pictures and videos. WW2 is on video too. Everything you can compare with has a proof. But show us just one proof of God grin

What did God do in Egypt? undecided Dude! You don't have any proof of God, I've argued this with even Pastors and they gave me the "May God forgive you" excuse and ran away. grin

Please tell me if you're a male or female? I just want to know so that I can address you properly. I've been calling you a dude and that's not gentlemanly. grin
[/b]
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
GODWINGODSON:
Some scientists found the SCRIPTURES OF THE BIBLE IN SPACE AND A MESSAGE 'JESUS IS COMING' immediately all of them gave thier life to CHRIST scientists who are mostly atheist

grin grin WTF!! Someone please tell me I didn't just read that.

Who were the Scientists?

What was their mission in space?

Every space craft has surround cameras so it must have been caught on tape. Do you have proof?

Is this what it has gotten to in God's Church? The desperation to proof that God exists.

I will not lie again. Repeat after me, I will not lie again. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
GODWINGODSON:
It is a thing of the spirit let me ask you directly what would you do? Pls reply me

Man there's no spirit. You gotta stop watching home videos. grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by mko2005: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
rudedough:

Man there's no spirit. You gotta stop watching home videos too. grin grin
Even scientists know there are spirits ! Do you agree ?

God help us
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Even scientists know there are spirits ! Do you agree ?

God help us

Hahaha You've been watching too much ghost raiders too LOL
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by mko2005: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
rudedough:

Hahaha You've been watching too much ghost raiders LOL
It's long i last spoke to an atheist ! But even if u don't believe,why not just 'cheat this God' ? Think about it bro !

God help us

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by ghostofsparta(m): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
rudedough:

Hahaha You've been watching too much ghost raiders LOL

Guy you've been cracking my ribs. These religious black converts. Let them be jor. Indoctrinants are extremely difficult to re-fine-tune. One can't help hut to admire the power of religious brainwashing. However, I think I would like to know what your respond would be here: https://www.nairaland.com/1510778/all-atheists-once-all
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
m.k.o2005:

It's long i last spoke to an atheist ! But even if u don't believe,why not just 'cheat this God' ? Think about it bro !

God help us

What do you mean by "cheat this God"?
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by ghostofsparta(m): 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
rudedough:

Perhaps he meant science can do much better than cloning. Create a human being.
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by GODWINGODSON(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
rudedough:

Like testing the waters just going according to his word just incase he exists WHICH I KNOW HE DOES
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Ugom87(f): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
What sort of question is this @ op....Do u need sm1 to tell u that Jesus is still more relevant than before? Hmmm
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
ghostofsparta:

Perhaps he meant science should better than cloning. Create a human being.

God did not create man in the 1st place so who would scientists be competing with?.

Why don't we ask God the creator of man to show us an example himself for a start. grin grin

God should go take a sit at the back with his scammers pastors where they can discuss Scam Church business. grin
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
GODWINGODSON:
Like testing the waters just going according to his word just incase he exists WHICH I KNOW HE DOES

I'm finding it hard understanding you. Please speak in plain English or has excessive study of the story book bible affected your grammar? grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by ghostofsparta(m): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
@rudedough

But guy I too have a 'to hell with Abrahamic gods' attitude, however do you believe in what I have seen reason to have termed YAS(Yoruba Advanced Sciences)? Because I think YAS should be the actual term for the erroneous naming 'juju'. I'm referring to feats like native metaphysical version of bullet proof, invisibility, teleportation, resistance to cuts.
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 13, 2013
ghostofsparta: @rudedough

But guy I too have a 'to hell with Abrahamic gods' attitude, however do you believe in what I have seen reason to have termed YAS(Yoruba Advanced Sciences)? Because I think YAS should be the actual term for the erroneous naming 'juju'. I'm referring to feats like native metaphysical version of bullet proof, invisibility, teleportation, resistance to cuts.

[b]Honestly I do not know anything about your YAS. I try to be as unbiased as possible in my criticism of other religions. Perhaps, not until I have scrutinised every evidence beyond reasonable doubt before ascertaining my conclusion. That's what Science has taught me.

I like to respect other people's choice of religion and I will always be this way until confronted or asked of my personal opinion.

If I haven't read the bible, I have read it's whole content for 3 consecutive times, I have also read other books too related to the bible. I don't think I have studied any Scientific book the way I have studied and understood the bible.

I have studied the Quran also and most of its contents share correlating similarities with the bible's old testament. Except the divinity of God (The 3 persons in one God grin grin), Jesus was a mere messenger and was not crucified, the holy spirit is not God and a few other.

I have not ventured into the world of your "YAS" so I have no right whatsoever to share an opinion. Son! you can believe in whatever religion you want to, ain't no one got the right to judge you. If it works for you, then it's good for you. grin

Cheers!
[/b]
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 13, 2013
Ugom87: What sort of question is this @ op....Do u need sm1 to tell u that Jesus is still more relevant than before? Hmmm

I'm tired of seeing Nigerians engage in hot debates without any "PROOF" whatsoever.

Do I have proof of Science relevance? Yes I do. Example: You are using a smart phone or a computer right now, and an Internet connection. And we are communicating in real time electronically. This was made possible through scientific research.

Now can you show us any proof of God's relevance in our world without reading from your storybook bible? undecided
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Lincolnburrows(m): 1:53am On Nov 13, 2013
rudedough:

I'm tired of seeing Nigerians engage in hot debates without "PROOF" whatsoever.

Do I have proof of Science relevance? Yes I do. Example: You are using a smart phone or a computer right now, and an Internet connection. And we are communicating in real time electronically. This was made possible through scientific research.

Now can you show us any proof of God's relevance in our world without reading from your storybook bible? undecided
@rudedough, how old are you? You actually look 17 and reason 17. I would have loved to engage you a bit but saying that New Testament was written in 1980, I decided to save my energy.
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 13, 2013
Lincoln burrows:
@rudedough, how old are you? You actually look 17 and reason 17. I would have loved to engage you a bit but saying that New Testament was written in 1980, I decided to save my energy.

The new testament was added to the bible between 1940-1980. Proof me wrong. Anything short is unacceptable.

I find it pretty offensive when people bring age into a debate as a criteria for being smarter than their counterpart.

I'm actually in my early 20s and already an MSc student in Medicine. I assume you're probably older and you think you're smarter, but you're not smart enough to know that between the ages of 18-20 the brain begins to decay due to high loss of myelin.

It's therefore logical to say that your baseless assumptions and re/tard/ed reasoning are as a result of a long term brain deterioration.

Back up your opinion with facts dude! I gave mine
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Lincolnburrows(m): 2:38am On Nov 13, 2013
rudedough:

The new testament was added to the bible between 1940-1980. Proof me wrong. Anything short is unacceptable.

I find it pretty offensive when people bring age into a debate as a reason for being smarter than their counterpart.

I'm actually in my early 20s and already an MSc student in Medicine. I assume you're probably older and you think you're smarter, but you're not smart enough to know that between the ages of 18-20 the brain begins to decay due to high loss of myelin.

It's therefore logical to say that your baseless assumptions and re/tard/ed reasoning are as a result of a long term brain deterioration.

Back up your opinion with facts dude! I gave mine
Well msc student at 20 in medicine is a laudable achievement. But that still doesn't make u wise/smart as most of your comments here have shown.
Two questions for u

-how does not knowing about your brain decay due to myelin loss make one less smart?
-when did mere saying that new testaments were written in 1980 become a proof with fact? Or is it how facts are established in your own medicine field?
-you believd that brain decays between ages18-20 due to myelin. Why? Probably just because u were told to believe so by your tutors.

To be continued.....
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 13, 2013
Lincoln burrows:
Well msc student at 20 in medicine is a laudable achievement. But that still doesn't make u wise/smart as most of your comments here have shown.
Two questions for u

-how does not knowing about your brain decay due to myelin loss make one less smart?
-when did mere saying that new testaments were written in 1980 become a proof with fact? Or is it how facts are established in your own medicine field?
-you believd that brain decays between ages18-20 due to myelin. Why? Probably just because u were told to believe so by your tutors.

To be continued.....

[b]We are not here to debate who's smarter or what happens in the world of medicine. We are talking about the publication dates of the new testament.

Your reaction to my opinion is obviously clouded with religious sentiments but please forget about your religion and let's face facts.

Why don't you do a little research on the dates your new testament chapters were added to the bible. And please don't look at the dates in the bible as they all stated that the "Lost manuscripts" were 40 A.D old.

If you can do a little research on the publication dates of the new testament and confirm that they were all between 1940-1980.

Then ask yourself, how come "coincidentally" lost manuscripts from 40 A.D miraculously fell into the hands of "religious leaders" and they were "mysteriously" writings about "Jesus"? undecided

That's all I have to say sir. Christians don't like to research about anything that concerns God. They feel as though doing so means they're in doubt of their faith and it's blasphemy. Hence, the stup.iditly continues.
[/b]
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 13, 2013
And after 6 pages of hot debate. Not a single Christian have come forward with a proof of the existence of God. It's such a shame cry cry cry
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Lincolnburrows(m): 6:34am On Nov 13, 2013
rudedough:

[b]We are not here to debate who's smarter or what happens in the world of medicine. We are talking about the publication dates of the new testament.

Your reaction to my opinion is obviously clouded with religious sentiments but please forget about your religion and let's face facts.

Why don't you do a little research on the dates your new testament chapters were added to the bible. And please don't look at the dates in the bible as they all stated that the "Lost manuscripts" were 40 A.D old.

If you can do a little research on the publication dates of the new testament and confirm that they were all between 1940-1980.

Then ask yourself, how come "coincidentally" lost manuscripts from 40 A.D miraculously fell into the hands of "religious leaders" and they were "mysteriously" writings about "Jesus"? undecided

That's all I have to say sir. Christians don't like to research about anything that concerns God. They feel as though doing so means they're in doubt of their faith and it's a sin. Hence, the stup.iditly continues.
[/b]

Listen! Nobody would want to debate with you when you keep saying that the publication date for New Testament is between 1940-1980. It's very ridiculous. It's just like saying that Osama bin laden was a Christian. The research is simple- just type in New Testament in google, Wikipedia, etc and get your answers. I don't even need all that. My dad is about 70. He's been reading the bible since he was born. There was no addition since then. My grand dad also read the complete bible cos he was born into the Anglican communion even before WW1. And we discussed how the missionaries came to to the east very closely before he died. If you are not okay, google it. And BTW, you haven't told us where you got that your fact(1940-1980)from? Get these facts right so that we can proceed to the debate we have at hand about Jesus relevance.

P.s- my reaction is not clouded by religious sentiments. When atheists (like Christopher hitchenson)make strong points I recognize them and appreciate them. You too have made some good points but that date you are quoting is making you look stupid.
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Lincolnburrows(m): 6:40am On Nov 13, 2013
rudedough: And after 6 pages of hot debate. Not a single Christian have come forward with a proof of the existence of God. It's such a shame cry cry cry

How do u want this proof to be like? Do u want God to appear to you and say "rudedough here am I" or do u want him to knock u down on your way to Damascus and tell u how u are persecuting him? grin .

See you in the evening. I'm late for work already
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2013
Lincoln burrows:

Listen! Nobody would want to debate with you when you keep saying that the publication date for New Testament is between 1940-1980. It's very ridiculous. It's just like saying that Osama bin laden was a Christian. The research is simple- just type in New Testament in google, Wikipedia, etc and get your answers. I don't even need all that. My dad is about 70. He's been reading the bible since he was born. There was no addition since then. My grand dad also read the complete bible cos he was born into the Anglican communion even before WW1. And we discussed how the missionaries came to to the east very closely before he died. If you are not okay, google it. And BTW, you haven't told us where you got that your fact(1940-1980)from? Get these facts right so that we can proceed to the debate we have at hand about Jesus relevance.

P.s- my reaction is not clouded by religious sentiments. When atheists (like Christopher hitchenson)make strong points I recognize them and appreciate them. You too have made some good points but that date you are quoting is making you look stupid.

[b]If Wikipedia is your source of proof then I'm afraid, you don't know how wiki works. I can edit wiki with my own point as we speak. It's an open source interactive web page.

Your dad couldn't have been reading the bible since he was born, he probably would have read the bible in his late teens or early 20s and that puts him in the know 50 years ago (1963). In 1963 the New Testament was already published.

Let's cut the crap. Do you have any other publication date or do you want to take us back to the 4th century and bring Constantine into the debate? Mind you, the new testament wasn't published at that time. undecided

N.B: If you give me another dates, I won't argue, afterall no man is an island of knowledge. I'll re verify my source and also broaden my knowledge.

My interest is to engage in a more realistic debate on the relevance and/or authenticity of God & Jesus without referring to the Storybook bible. That's all I ask for.

Cheers
[/b]
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Ozichim(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2013
rudedough: And after 6 pages of hot debate. Not a single Christian have come forward with a proof of the existence of God. It's such a shame cry cry cry
Mr. Man, you read the Bible but could not understand what is in the Bible.
You have avoided my question for.
Let me help you.

You are committing a serious offence against nature for trusting your sight, brain and human ability.
Let me remind you that any human that trust his eye will be so limited and narrow minded. Wait, I'm talking about physical things here. I have not gone spiritual yet, but if you a matured man; yet do not know that man is too limited by nature; or you are waiting for another man to remind you that man’s ability is so limited naturally; then you are a careless joker.
My friend wake up and be real. Even your mind is telling you that there is God but you are pretending. You have no excuse.

Now tell me:
Why is it that man can’t leave inside water?
Why is it that man cannot pass through the wall?
Why is it that man cannot see everything even with the help of microscope and telescope?
Why is it that man cannot hear all the sounds?
Why is it that man cannot see Air, even when the air is all around us?

Please quote me.
“Anybody that does not know there are things He does not know; until He-She discover them is a fool”
Only a fool says in His heart, “there is no God”. Ps 14:1, so pls. don’t be a fool.
I may not give you much Bible references since you say you already know the Bible.
Jesus Chris of Nazareth leaved on this earth and was seen by everybody then. He declared to everyone that anybody that sees Him have seen the father (God). Jesus is actually God personified. He is the son of God. ie Jesus Christ of Nazareth is God himself in human form. That is why He was called Emmanuel. Jesus proved all this by the things He did while on earth as Human. Jesus as human defeated death, and no one ever did that before and after.
Many have tried to do that but failed. Only Jesus Christ of Nazareth has defeated death.
Jon 10:24, 30-39. Jon 14:8-9.

If you know the Bible you will know that all I have said about Jesus are all in the Bible.

Human being cannot even leave inside fire. Humans cannot even look at the Sun Directly, how their ordinary eye can see God in His Glory.

I directed you Egypt for clarification because you say you are looking for physical proofs. God did so many things beyond human comprehension in Egypt and yet you are still looking for “God” to believe that He exists. Stop fooling yourself.
Stop fooling yourself, you believe that air exist because you feel it, because you see things it can do, so also believe that there is God because He has done so many things; some are recorded in the Bible.

If you believe all you have heard about Hitler, why won’t you believe all that were recorded about Jesus Christ in the Bible? You don’t have excuse not to believe. Jesus proved that God exists because He came and leaved on earth as human and did so many things nobody could do before and after.

Jesus said “I am the way, the truth and the Life” and He gave many people their life back by raising them from death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! / Six Important Things You Should Put In Mind Before Raising A Christian Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.