Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,607 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (255477 Views)

Graduate Interns At HCDC Limited / Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
tolurx: 400level pharmacy student,OAU.it's nice we have a thread like this.hoping to know more pharm. peeps
a senior in the house. How's IT?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
KingMEXX: I believe practicals is what makes Px tough. In a week, we have to conduct about 4 practicals and still report even if yu come back to the hostel by 6pm. Exhausting!
funny enough, I prefer the practicals to the theoretical aspect.
Its mostly fastest fingers first here, the tutors hrdly give oyt materials.
Of al, dispencing nd mcb practs are my least fav while pch nd physio pract are my fav.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Johncuppa: Hi, @ Deola n others, gud day to u all. I'm an aspiring pharmacy std, presently a 500l pure and applied chemistry std at Lautech intending to study pharmacy thru d.e @ either u.i or o.a.u. Pls I need ur advise on dis my decision. And is chemistry allow for d.e into pharmacy? Tanks n God bless.
best tin is to walk into any of the dean's sec office to seek info about that. The d.e in ma class re mostly trasnsfer/anatomy/physio/mcb grad/A levels students.
All d best.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
tolurx: it's got a pink outer cover.it's the lab manual for pcg practicals
exactly
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by tolurx(m): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
#me@:

a senior in the house. How's IT?
not on IT. It's always during sessional break.hope u are finding pharmacy interesting?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Raymond405: 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
hello house, it's your senior colleague in 500L, uniben
how una dey?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
Raymond405: hello house, it's your senior colleague in 500L, uniben
how una dey?
welcum sir
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Breezy90(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ushering you all to dis wonderful thread..*takes a bow*
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
how una dey?
Raymond405: I got medicine in unizik.
thanks to Yahweh
Wat are we missing **confused**
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
tolurx: not on IT. It's always during sessional break.hope u are finding pharmacy interesting?
oh, ok. The practicals tho, not the theory.
Wait, why do the females score higher than the males?
So common in Ife Rx. Why?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
how una dey?
Dude, did u at anytime stay in Hall 3, Block E, Rm 206?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by tolurx(m): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2013
#me@:

oh, ok. The practicals tho, not the theory.
Wait, why do the females score higher than the males?
So common in Ife Rx. Why?
lol. This is true most of the time.A female student is even ahead in my class.may be it's cos they study harder than guys and don't talk about sport.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
tolurx: lol. This is true most of the time.A female student is even ahead in my class.may be it's cos they study harder than guys and don't talk about sport.
hhmm, wen i was prepn for PCG201 exam, I ran into a gal, my classmate.
We started discussing, after a few minutes she made me felt like I wasnt prepered for the exam.
She drew ALL the chemical structures of the xmicl constituents, gave the biological/geog sources of most drugs, mhen, I was intimidated!
Dunno what their brains are made off!
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
#me@:

We started discussing, after a few minutes she made me felt like I wasnt prepered for the exam.
She drew ALL the chemical structures of the xmicl constituents, gave the biological/geog sources of most drugs, mhen, I was intimidated!
really? Maybe its their luck.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by tolurx(m): 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
#me@:

Trust me, i know the feeling. At times it seems as if we aren't even preparing to sit for same exam.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by somtea(m): 6:29am On Oct 29, 2013
tolurx: Trust me, i know the feeling. At times it seems as if we aren't even preparing to sit for same exam.
i think they are just really good crammers,over here they even number their note pages.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2013
Breezy90: Ushering you all to dis wonderful thread..*takes a bow*
*welcomes him to the front seat as he introduces himself*
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2013
tolurx: lol. This is true most of the time.A female student is even ahead in my class.may be it's cos they study harder than guys and don't talk about sport.

Didnt know this was the trend everywhere. in my school, girls have be the ones winning the prize for best graduating students for the past 4-7 years as i heard.

But theres a revolution going on now oo, guys dey binu gan! Starting from the present 400L class to the 300L to my class, the best 7 students in my class are boys. Jor oh!
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2013
#me@:

Hahaha, guess girls are better crammers.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2013
Who is going for the PSN conference at Ilorin?

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Gerrard59(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pls, seniors must one learn how to cram to excel well as a pharm student?
It is cos some1 like me cannot cram, i only read to understand.

Newly admitted @ uniuyo.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by tolurx(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
adeola_drg:

Didnt know this was the trend everywhere. in my school, girls have be the ones winning the prize for best graduating students for the past 4-7 years as i heard.

But theres a revolution going on now oo, guys dey binu gan! Starting from the present 400L class to the 300L to my class, the best 7 students in my class are boys. Jor oh!
The girl leading part 5 class will definitely finish as best graduating student.I heard she is way ahead of her classmate.In my class though i think guys are closing in on the girls.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by tolurx(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
Gerrard59: Pls, seniors must one learn how to cram to excel well as a pharm student?

Newly admitted @ uniuyo.
Don't worry you'll get used to it.Most of my friends complain about that too when we got admitted,they are doing excellently well at it now.
You don't have to cram to pass all courses,you might just need that to pass some courses excellently.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
Gerrard59: Pls, seniors must one learn how to cram to excel well as a pharm student?

Newly admitted @ uniuyo.

Ure good like that, reading and understanding is the best only that it myt not last cos of the volume of stuffs u need to put in ur head. So u myt result into cramming along the line.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
No more read and understand for me! I have vexed, everytn ot takes to cram, i will do them.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
tolurx: The girl leading part 5 class will definitely finish as best graduating student.I heard she is way ahead of her classmate.In my class though i think guys are closing in on the girls.
is it Shakira or VP?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2013

Newly admitted @ uniuyo.
u have been answred approriately
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
PANS excos suld be more concerned o
adeola_drg: Who is going for the PSN conference at Ilorin?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
adeola_drg:

same tin wen i asked frm odas in various rx schls
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by tolurx(m): 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
#me@:

is it Shakira or VP?
it's shakira
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Rexsul: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
plz any a.b.u Rx student here? am beginin 2 gt scared oo as they hav'nt written there post ume and nw jamb hv startd registering candid8 for 2014 utme. they also told ol uni. 2 finish there admission processes b4 on d 31st oct.......i hope they wil stil write oo cos i tnk i hv oppurtunity of getn Rx ds year due 2d mass failure of candid8 dat sat 4 utme ds yr.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
tolurx: it's shakira
hhhhmmmm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum / Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.