Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? (18194 Views)

Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. / How Did You Heal From Your First Heartbreak? / How Do You Let Go Of A Good Man/Woman Or Heal From Such Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
Pattey:

Mine is definitely gon be broken if we don't resolve our issue ASAP embarassed . . . B4 it breaks, PM? wink

#I def need 2 xperience thy tru luv#
lolz
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Pattey(m): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
mz mariah: lolz

I hope Uv seen 'it'. . . No more 'LOLZ' Oooh wink
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by chimney(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
[quote author=Okija_juju]

[sub][b]Then when I wake up in the morning, I dont even remember I use to have a girlfriend sef, talkless of a heart.. That's what real men do cool[quote author=Okija_juju]

[sub][b]Then when I wake up in the morning, I dont even remember I use to have a girlfriend sef, talkless of a heart.. That's what real men do

1 Like

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
Finally made my debut on this thread after observing things as guest on this website.
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
mz mariah: lolz
mz_mariah are u a futarian?
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by mechango: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mhen i no believe say pple still dey luv for dis century oooh...luv don die tey tey naw
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 10, 2013
Kayautojun: I think heartbreaks are normal. I have come to see it digging a well to find pure source of water. Each stage is like not settling for depth you have presently and your heart can take more. It builds some new energy in you to achieve more.

I had this huge breakup wiv a girl like 3 years back. she just woke up and said "I am not happy, i think we should end it". i had ask myself what i really did wrong for 9 months. this was a girl i got an Original 2300usd Cartier watch for her birthday and 4 cakes delivered to her office. A girl i was ready to travel to UK 6 times in a yr once her Msc program states. A girl that if she is sick, i take time off work to practically be with her. Anytime i am to go clubbing wiv my bois, i will have to end the night @ 10pm (imagine) cos she wants to go home.

2 weeks after the breakup, i called her about going on a weekend holiday to any place but she declined after meeting up for a dinner.

I had to go on antidepressant drugs for 2 months, took a month leave off work. i shed my tears as a man and made up my mind. "she will come back begging for she will be surprised what i will achieve in the shortest time"

I resigned, set up my coy. and 11 months after, i got a missed call from her, she need my help wiv money as the only friend she has( Maga). I sent hear 1100 pounds and said to her "i am helping not as a friend but to keep my words when u were going for your MSC that i will give you anything you want. So see this as a fulfillment of words and pay off" THAT WAS THE MAGIC FOR ME. At that point, i knew i was over her for good.

My Advise is that she presently have so much every in her to become anybody in life. she should cry her heart out genuinely like the guy just died. Take and pen and write out who she wants to b win life and channel all towards that. That way, she will attract men of likes mind.

Senior bros no offense o but na fellas like u dey make babes dey costly for dudes like us.
For fuc:k's sake see all d pounds, dolar nd euro wey u dy call not to mention d side trips of international holidays; mind blowing! You no get mama for vila wey u go dey forward ds huge proceeds to?
Simply put ur ex-babe got bored wit ds routine!
Just be on point wit ur bedmatics, fuc:k her damn brains out, lace it wit genuine affection nd care & make I hear say she no make NL's frontpage just like OP's friend(no offence Ma).
Biko try dey use ur head for ds short life
Safe brov

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 4:05am On Oct 10, 2013
Unsung_Hero: mz_mariah are u a futarian?
yes I am
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by tintingz(m): 5:24am On Oct 10, 2013
Young po413:

start fuckinng o,the more babes you fvck the better for you so that when you get married,you wont even bother to cheat on your wife,why?because you have seen it all.
Lol...and you think waywardness is the best thing to do fu;cking any girl you see around you? When a man fu;ck many girls you think he will stop after he get married? No he won't he will continue sleeping with those girls(adultery), 85% men like you will always commit adultery.

And what have you seen all, puss;y is same puss;y what else is there? undecided I will rather marry another wife than cheating on my wife smiley
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2013
truth be told I don't advice spending on a guy unless it is a special celebration cause some guys when you give them N1 they will feel you are a maga and truth be told guys don't appreciate galz who spend on dem dey like it more when they spend on you cause that gives them pride. Imagine what ur ex is telling you and he will use that money you are giving him to take care of another gal(who he truly loves)

1 Like

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by yinkeys(m): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2013
I[color=#006600][/color If its a serious heartbreak; it's gonna take @ least 1 year to totally get over it. Her frnds cud help her on this. Try taking or forcing her out; she should b around pple. The easiest way out Is to get a rebound bf
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2013
Well mine happened two weeks ago and i'm still trying to heal. Its very painful especially if you truly loved the person.
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by tintingz(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by iebanehita(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2013
[quote author=mz mariah][/quote]

Err! sorry peeps. I have to quote this long post for special reference.

@MZ Mariah!
Are u for real?
Jesssus kirist!

You are like a character I once read in a novel.
Am still trying to get a full grasp of all you went thru in the hands of that..that....wretched soul.
You are a confirmed ASSET.
Your future hubby would bless God the day you said "YES" to him.

That your ex deserved to be CASTRATED. He is a total disgrace to manhood. Dammmmmmnnnn!!!!!

Once again, are you for real?
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by tintingz(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by tintingz(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2013
[quote author=mz mariah][/quote]

@bold, don't generalize it all guys, adding "some guys" is better...it is good that you have ended the relationship(if it is true that he didn't appreciates you for what you have done for him.) The right guy is still out there smiley
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2013
If you read all the cooments on this post,so many guys are against ladies.make una relax, there are still millions of good girls outside.pls stop generalizing. Properbly u met the wrong one but good girls still plenty oo grin
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by jaybee3(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2013
@Mz mariah

Going by your number of posts on this thread and the speed at which they get posted, are you sure staying on nl and getting sympathy comments will help heal the obvious wound?

I'm not suggesting you should suffer in silence but if you've truly moved on shouldn't letting go of the past be the single most important thing?

Just my own lil observation

1 Like

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
jay bee: @Mz mariah

Going by your number of posts on this thread and the speed at which they get posted, are you sure staying on nl and getting sympathy comments will help heal the obvious wound?

I'm not suggesting you should suffer in silence but if you've truly moved on shouldn't letting go of the past be the single most important thing?

Just my own lil observation
I am not suffering cos I be moved on.I did that long ago nd I am here for this long becos I am on strike and I am bored.I fink I ve also talked to much so I will just keep quiet.
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by iebanehita(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
^^
Lol! You v really said quite a lot. Think you should take a break from the screen.

Yea, there are still good ladies out there. M a living witness, but they are RARE. Its what we guys have seen and experienced.
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by debetmx(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
mz mariah: .

Seriously, but do we still have ladies like you in this country? For any reason I would never spend the money my girlfriend gave me on another woman. I bet God will bless you with somebody way better than your useless and ungrateful boyfriend. Like the Yoruba saying, some people have head but they do have cap and some people have cap but they do not have head. What an irony, your boyfriend (or ex) had cap but he had no head (brain).What a pity

1 Like

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by iebanehita(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
mz mariah: yes I am
hmmm...I knew that when I checked ur profile, couldn't see ur face very well tho. Thats the back of CCE/Hilltop area.I'm also a futarian 500L kid. Would wanna know you if u don't mind...
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Wan47(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
Afta readin' sum few coment on dix thread, I went bck 2 check d title (taut its was RELATIONSHIP N' MONEY)
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
Wan47: Afta readin' sum few coment on dix thread, I went bck 2 check d title (taut its was RELATIONSHIP N' MONEY)
lol...no thanks to mz_mariah
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Amya(f): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
I broke up with my boyfriend 2days ago. Let me tell you all the story.
We met last year. He'd just broken up with his girlfriend of 2 years on fidelity grounds (she does runs) and I'd just ended a very toxic of 3 years. We decided to be friends first to see where things would lead to ( as we wouldn't like to fall into that rebound trap) 2 months later we started dating.

I met him at a very low-point in his life. He had just returned from PH where he'd gone for some business and squandered the money his parents gave him for his masters in the US (his parents actually thought he was in the US!) They made peace with him and encouraged him to go for his service. He bailed camp after 1 week, thereby disrupting his whole service year. His parents then ignored him. So he was basically doing nothing when I met him. Just eating and sleeping at his parents. And that is when I met him.

His parents had some financial crisis at some point and threw him out. They told him he had six younger ones and he who had already had a first class education abroad shouldn't end up being liability to them. So he ended up moving from one friend's house to the other. And after a day or two, they'd tell him to leave. At some point, he had to sleep in his car at night. Since we were already dating then, and I loved him. I took up his complete care as he didn't have a dime, encouraged him to get a job. Even help him look. But since he hadn't served, that was hard. I pulled in all my resources and got a decent self contain for him. Went to retrieve my university furnishing and used it there. Made sure he never lacked anything. Gave him money. Cooked for him did lot's of stuff for him.

I believed his situation was temporary and all he needed was to focus. He was good to me too. And never forgot to say how much he loved me. I never for once rubbed it in his face that he was dependent on me.
The family finances became what it used to, and he kept saying he would never go back to his parents and beg. I thought It was a good idea. I encouraged him to be completely independent from them financially for self respect but have a good relationship with them and visit them always.

He reunited with them 2months ago. His Dad wants to set him up with a car dealership. wants him to move to lagos for that. I was happy for him. We'd already planned how we'd commute to from lag to abj every other week.
I went to see him on monday, took his phone and saw a chat he was having with his ex. He claimed he was still single and we wanted her back. He told her they were meant to be together forever. I confronted him. He was dumb struck. I broke up with him and left immediately.
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by iebanehita(m): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
^^
angry angry

Was he actually using you to meet up with his financial needs?

What's it with some guy's ex that makes them wanting to re-unite with them?
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by kingjohnny(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
I watch football match chelsea
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
I pour it all out, where I am wrong I admit, where I am not, I don't. I cry all the tears need for it.
I don't delete him as a contact, because I know I will be tempted to add him back
I ignore, it's only for the best, he knows my weakness and maybe when he's bored he might use it against me
I hide everything I have of him in a place I know I hardly go to and will easily forget, so if one day after healing I see it, I'd just laugh it off
I get a journal and write how I felt about him from love to intimacy to hatred to pain- EVERYTHING!
I leave no stone unturned, I bottle nothing, I let it all out
Then I start concentrating on the things I dropped because of him, start hanging out more, start being productive.
All in the space of less than a month- works everytime for me. cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney / For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? / Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.