Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? (19746 Views)

10 Signs That Shows You Hate The Course You Are Currently Studying / Are You Really Satisfied With What You're Currently Studying???? / Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Franchise21(m): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2013
Currently studying Statistics... Maybe a Masters Degree in Economics... Looking to politics in d near future
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by olupentane(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2013
statisticians in the house, I sight you oooo.
Zebra,Nizstephen God bless our hustles.
whatsapp 07036759627

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by segxes23(m): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2013
Doing my 1st degree in Political Science and Considering a 2nd degree in Law,international law or international relations. And afterward an M.sc in strategic studies. Seeing mysf as a lecturer in d nearest future.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by jhidey08(m): 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
Currently studying English Economics. Hoping 2b a Medical Doctor.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
angryleave me alone
Go and meet ur idowuogbo angry
#me@:

nice one. Why u con dey attack me? Oya come closer, com chop kiss
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
Currently studying business administration.... Real estate owner on my future mind
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
jhidey08: Currently studying English Economics. Hoping 2b a Medical Doctor.
lwkmd so help u lord

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by steinalb(m): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
current studying for b.sc in industrial Physics, hope to join customs Or Immigrations but after seeing a footage Of unicef activities in rural areas in uganda. I can't wait to join them.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Azboy34(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
Lateef9961: Currently aspiring 4 veterinary medicine in a.b.u zaria,bt b4 dix yr runx awt,i wil b called docter adebisi adewale,by then insha Allah i wil v bcum a bonafied veterinary stdnt of a.b.u zaria.
Amen.
Amin suma amin lateef! May Allah grant u ur heart desire(Amin).
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by jhidey08(m): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
[quote author=hopsydboi] lwkmd so help u lord. Lol
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by princetboy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
Currently studying microbiology n hope to become nafdac quality control manager
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by olupentane(m): 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
adeaugustus: That's the main reason for volunteering, am "eyeing" direct to Ph.D after this degree. Thanks. [/b]
bro where are you studying? you seem to be doing a lot of research.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by samuelkingz(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
well im currently studying mass communication at the anambra state university.but due to the strike am currently thinking about going to a university in the united states where i can study and also work.please my fellow nairalanders what is ur take on this issue?
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
olupentane:
bro where are you studying? you seem to be doing a lot of research.

Somewhere in Nigeria. Am leveraging an opportunity that most people don't make use of. Take note that the research is not sponsored by my institution.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by jhidey08(m): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
samuelkingz: well im currently studying mass communication at the anambra state university.but due to the strike am currently thinking about going to a university in the united states where i can study and also work.please my fellow nairalanders what is ur take on this issue?
who dey hold u? If u get money dey go na.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by olupentane(m): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
adeaugustus:
Somewhere in Nigeria. Am leveraging an opportunity that most people don't make use of. Take note that the research is not sponsored by my institution.

broda pls pardon me if you think I'm nosy, but I'm just curious coz I love been engaged more than the classroom tin.
is your unit private?
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by olupentane(m): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
adeaugustus:

broda pls pardon me if you think I'm nosy, but I'm just curious coz I love been engaged more than the classroom tin.
is your uni private?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by dljbd1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ms Nas: Studying Information Technology; Minor in software Development and Ethical Hacking (Msc). I wanna work for GOOGLE! wink. My undergrad was in Physics.
please, I've sent you a mail. I want to get some info about MSc in InfoTech. Awaiting your reply. Thanks
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
olupentane:

is your unit private?
You're not being nosy. It's actually a good thing to be inquisitive. I am attending a state university. If you have reputable professors in your school, probably those that studied abroad, actively into research and receiving funds from various agency for their research, you can contact them and make your intent known. It helps if you're in first class though, they would welcome you with open arms.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by imperiouxx(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
olupentane:

is your uni private?

adeaugustus:
You're not being nosy. It's actually a good thing to be inquisitive. I am attending a state university. If you have reputable professors in your school, probably those that studied abroad, actively into research and receiving funds from various agency for their research, you can contact them and make your intent known. It helps if you're in first class though, they would welcome you with open arms.

Yes, since money isn't involved, he might welcome him to his research. In the US, those profs usually have research grants and they pay students working for them from the grants.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
imperiouxx:

Yes, since money isn't involved, he might welcome him to his research. In the US, those profs usually have research grants and they pay students working for them from the grants.
It's never going to happen here... grin grin In fact, it's considered a favour to work for them, which actually it is. Only the young prof. will welcome undergrads, some old prof. have the reputation of being a sadist. They believe we should suffer the same fate as theirs.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nizstephen(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
zebra: U can do the Msc Statistics, which is also theoretical. U can from there begin to apply statistical methods to solving real life problems and in supporting research in the scientific, business, marketing, economic, political, social and biotechnology fields. Most applied statisticians work with researchers where they provide statistical support in form of designing experiments and analysing high dimensional data/interpretation of results.
tanx man God bless ur hustles
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by druzor: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nomski0: Medicine.

I want to be a kick äss surgeon after med school, then probably volunteer to be a UNICEF ambassador/doctor.
those in medicine do nt kick ass.they save ass.those holding the scalpel as surgeons r nt full of energy but with skill.i am in my final year (medicine and surgery).hope to be a consulting proff in peadiatric

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Gpace: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
so nobody wana be a teacher?? am currently one and i aspire to be one of the best profs in town
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
Gpace: so nobody wana be a teacher?? am currently one and i aspire to be one of the best profs in town
my fellow educationist, CHECK HERE
Currently studyin Business Education
(Masters-uniben) done with first degree
in same course. University Lecturer with
passion in the makin! If not for ASUU,
wud av bn tru wit my programme b4 I
clocked 26yrs last week! (God knows
best)
University College Dublin for PhD to
follow.
Doctor @30
Prof @40-45.
God willing.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by oladoya(m): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
i was just admitted to study economics in unilag, just hoping to become a renowned prof. In the nearest future. Am gonna rule the Central bank one day and at the apogee of my career, am gonna rule the World bank. I know its possible.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by imperiouxx(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
adeaugustus:
It's never going to happen here... grin grin In fact, it's considered a favour to work for them, which actually it is. Only the young prof. will welcome undergrads, some old prof. have the reputation of being a sadist. They believe we should suffer the same fate as theirs.

Yes, both the student and the prof are doing each other favors. You gain exp and financial support while the prof gains more research credits, fame, grants, and his research doesn't stop.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by xprimate(m): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
Studied Electronics and computer Technology.Should have graduated by now if not for ASSU. Wana do custome designs of eletronic/computer gadgets and devices for clients. Right now developing a badaz android app.
Am hoping to give Dangote a seroious chase in industrialization and employment generation. So help me God!

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Herbarium: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
Currently studying Science Lab.Tech.(bio/microbiology) and biology as a degree course.Wanna become one of d best biologist in d country in few years to come.A University Lecturer to be precise cos I just love impacting knowledge in to people.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by dljbd1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
olaife80: I'm currently studying Computer Engineering, hope to be a Pilot in Future..
first pilot on this thread
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by ugonna1054(m): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
chezMorgan: Am studying Geology.though I see myself occupying a standard position in chevron,but i really want to explore the earth especially in some mysterious part of it like bermuda triangle. cheesy
cool. I too just gained admission to study Geology in unilag.so tell me is it really hard?
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by onlyme07(m): 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
oyedun82: currently studyin history nd international relations nd hoping/praying to be an ambassador #diplomatic_tinz

Cool. Also an international relations student and would like to see if we can share views,notes and textbooks. Are you on whatsapp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ogun State Institute Of Technology Igbesa 2014/2015 Admissions Is Out!!! / See Photos Of The Abandoned Burnt Room In MOREMI OAU / What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.