Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? (19483 Views)

10 Signs That Shows You Hate The Course You Are Currently Studying / Are You Really Satisfied With What You're Currently Studying???? / Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
muskham: I studied YORUBA LANGUAGE in Nigeria and I wanted to be a teacher , though as fate will have it , am presently with foreign government interpreting for the yoruba tourist and the elderly visiting or coming to stay. Am proud to be a linguist. I did wanted to read some other "posh" courses so to say. but these factors prevented me.
1. My parent couldn't meet up financially.
2. My cut off mark was too low
3.i realised that no course was more superior than other. Scientists can give medicine or technology to heal individua,l while educationist/ socialite can chat and dance, even creat theatre to remove depression and bring laughter to the mind of a dying soul. While economist can grow the nation effortlessly. We all depends upon one another.
4.God leadeth while I follow.
i like this.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Emekemini: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
Currently studYing Microbiology in University of Benin Uniben,hoping to do music when i finally graduates..MTN PROJECT FAME,GLO XFACTOR or WEST AFRICAN IDOL ON MY MIND,with OLUWA by my side..watch out for Obuh Henry
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Haderoncare(f): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
NURSING. i wanna care with passion. May God let me prosper in my field of choice

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Network001(m): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Im studying political sc....i want 2 become 1 of d greatest politician of my tym nd d generatn after me...May God help me
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Iamcharlez(m): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
Am currently studying RELIGIOUS STUDIES, get a masters in INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS. Hope 2 bcome a Human Resource Consultant for any top international organisation. #God help me......
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
adaobi123: I'm looking to study pharmacy. In the future, I hope to open my very own pharmacy in nigeria and hopefully spread it across west Africa. cool smiley
i used to think u are a big married gal? So u are less dan 20?
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by cutelover19(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
i'm currently studying telecommunications engineering angry, i hope to specialize in satellite technology and communications. Recently earned a diploma in web development. Thanks grin
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by olaife80: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'm currently studying Computer Engineering, hope to be a Pilot in Future..
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by bestybee23(f): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
just completed my first degree in geology; hope to become an environmental geologist
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Tmonex: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
i currently study civil engineering.....bt figured i might nt be able to work in d sun with all d stress of excavation supervistion,site engineering etc..

i hav so much luv for tech and am always glued to my computer and do stuffs,and i like online biz a lot, i learnt web design,i started usin joomla and started to collect projects,am evn registered wit CAC,

BUT, what i really want is to become a CAD analyst,where instead of manual analysis is used for stutural designs,i use d knwledge of CAD to work..
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by adepojuis: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
Currently studing agriculture & bio-enviromental engineering,hope 2 help solve d problem of food insecurity in d nearest future.so help me GOD.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by yoged(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
#me@:

.LOL. She's just 19years nah.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Tobbie9(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
currently studying medicine, hope to become a board certified(American) cardiologist and cardiothoracic surgeon and at the same time get a PhD in pathology or physiology at any of the best universities in d US, and I intend achieving this before hitting 35 so help me God

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by hassymo5(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
microbiology
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by deniyor: 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'm studying nairaland. Unemployed next.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Strongbest(m): 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
Seriously, I hav always wanted to be a farmer evn before I graduated and now itz happnin...I want to have d biggest farm in d world by His grace. Hav gotten my first degree my master is nxt.

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Strongbest(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Seriously, I hav always wanted to be a farmer evn before I graduated and now itz happnin...I want to have d biggest farm in d world by His grace. Hav gotten my first degree masters nxt.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Currently studying: nothing.

I'm already what I hoped to be, just gotta follow that line till I establish my own company...and probably get appointed as one of the Board of Directors of some multinational.

Dreams are sweet.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
#me@:

I am 20.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Philipvivson(m): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
am studyin STATISTICS n am hopn n prayin 2b a gr8 STATISTICIAN
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by zube01(m): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
I dey happily study geology nd mining..and hoping to become an international business man tomorrow so help me God!
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by zube01(m): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
I dey happily study geology nd mining..and hoping to become an international business man tomorrow so help me God!...
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Richiy(f): 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
I am currently studying Mass Communication and I hope, no, I know that very soon, I would own my own full Advert/Pr agency that would give the big guys a run for their money.
All would be made possible not by luck, but by sheer hard work, determination and by the Grace of God.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Currently studyin Business Education (Masters-uniben) done with first degree in same course. University Lecturer with passion in the makin! If not for ASUU, wud av bn tru wit my programme b4 I clocked 26yrs last week! (God knows best)
University College Dublin for PhD to follow.
Doctor @30
Prof @40-45.
God willing.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by nonsookongwu(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
I just graduated from biochemistry, but while i was studying, I took online courses in graphics designing, so I intend going for pgd in theatre arts, then masters in cinematography and effects management......then finally, animation........being a complete movie maker won't be too much for me though!
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by abdurrazaq(m): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
A 300 level student of QUANTITY SURVEYING.
Nearest future ambition is to be RICS certified....

P.S. I see you Atom
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by honeydion(m): 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Strongbest: Seriously, I hav always wanted to be a farmer evn before I graduated and now itz happnin...I want to have d biggest farm in d world by His grace. Hav gotten my first degree my master is nxt.
we shared the same passion. You 'll get there bro.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by honeydion(m): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
About to graduate from d dept of Agric econs. Hoping to acquire masters degree in the same field or Economic. Am looking forward to one day become permananet secretary, fedral ministry of Agriculture and at the same time, one of the owner of reputable farms in Nigeria. So help me God.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by PHENOMCHICKSON: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
honey: just admitted to study electrical/electronic engineering.. and hoping to become to become VLSI/nanotechnology expert.
WOW!!! Datz my course of study too. You can add me up let's share some views together
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by gbosah(m): 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Currently studying chemistry but will like to become sss agent, cos I like intelligent undercover.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by imperiouxx(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
gbosah: Currently studying chemistry but will like to become sss agent, cos I like intelligent undercover.

You can go for forensic science afterwards if they offer it in Nigeria either as normal degree or professional.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid / Photos From FUTO Convocation As Okorocha Bags Doctorate Degree / Share Your First Day In Lecture Hall Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.