Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,444 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? (19518 Views)

10 Signs That Shows You Hate The Course You Are Currently Studying / Are You Really Satisfied With What You're Currently Studying???? / Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 28, 2013
ugonna1054: Just got admitted to study geology.and I hope to be the best geologist/geoscientist in Nigeria and renowned geologist in the world at large..

Our minds are alike...i was about updating this..
I hope to b a geophysicist n probably having a second degree in Mathematical physics....which would bring me a step closer 2 my ultimate childhood dream since i could start reading at 3..which is to b an Astronaut...
Maybe i would b Nigeria's 1st man on mars's colony b4 2030
but NASA all the way first....

Lord lead the way
U who owns time
Reward the works of my hand even when i start roaming d cosmos i'll never stop believing in u..even if extraterrestial beings are ever found..My sworn n Undying fealty u av lord..
With hardwork n ur grace i'll get there...
Amen

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Popowaa: 3:02am On Sep 28, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Just completed my first degree in mass communications.
Going for a second degree in International Law and Diplomacy.

I hope to work with the UN and make it as the United Nations Secretary General or youngest judge of the International Court of Justice(ICJ).If grace permits,run into politics.
Amen,may all our dreams come to reality

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Danhumprey: 6:00am On Sep 28, 2013
Vivly: Politics? Speechless.
Law? Does that mean I have to get another degree?
First female president? Amen
Did I just hear you say 'Amen' to that? wink It shall be to you according to your faith! cheesy
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Danhumprey: 6:04am On Sep 28, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Just completed my first degree in mass communications.
Going for a second degree in International Law and Diplomacy.

I hope to work with the UN and make it as the United Nations Secretary General or youngest judge of the International Court of Justice(ICJ).If grace permits,run into politics.
Wow! Bro,you got big dreams oooo! But assuredly with dedication and determination,you're gonna see your dreams come true! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Danhumprey: 6:09am On Sep 28, 2013
honey: all these dreams for one person....... then i can only say that you are genius............. i have my eyes on the nobel prize **as nigerians, do you ever think we will ever get to these heights?**
Why not?? We Nigerians,infact Africans as a whole have the capability to excel in every areas we put our mind to. Don't be surprised to find out that the next movers and shakers of this world in the near future are Africans. We have it what it take to get to these and even greater heights! cool

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Danhumprey: 6:23am On Sep 28, 2013
ugonna1054: Just got admitted to study geology.and I hope to be the best geologist/geoscientist in Nigeria and renowned geologist in the world at large..

Let it be known this day,that we've got an aspiring Geologist,who would help solve some of our environmental and climatic problems. wink

Bro,just as your signature say,hardwork pays. Be determined and you would see your dream fulfilled!
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Danhumprey: 6:25am On Sep 28, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I'm brainy I must say.

Yes,we will.The wind is blowing and the world will much later appreciate the beauty of what comes out from africa.Hold unto your dreams.You can achieve even beyond.
So true! We Africans should stop be-littling and underestimating ourselves. We have what it takes to achieve our dreams and even more! cool

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Danhumprey: 6:28am On Sep 28, 2013
Chikeziehosan: Our minds are alike...i was about updating this..
I hope to b a geophysicist n probably having a second degree in Mathematical physics....which would bring me a step closer 2 my ultimate childhood dream since i could start reading at 3..which is to b an Astronaut...

Lord lead the way
U who owns time
Reward the works of my hand even when i start roaming d cosmos i'll never stop believing in u..even if extraterrestial beings are ever found..My sworn n Undying fealty u av lord..
Amen
Amen! cool
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 28, 2013
Jst g0t admitted in2 duh dept. 0f bi0science...
.ref0rming duh bi0 sect0r in2 s0mtin mankind neva t0t 0f is ma dream! Taadaa grin
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 28, 2013
Danhumprey: Amen! cool
Lol thankz

God grant u ur heart desires too
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by keyke(f): 7:15am On Sep 28, 2013
i!m currently studyin English and international studies. I hope to work @ d embassy first 2 get experience and later move on 2 work wit d UN

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Morkavictor: 7:51am On Sep 28, 2013
I am currently studying industrial chemistry and i hope to work in a petrochemical or pharmacetical company.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by sandammy(m): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2013
Currently studying Political Science, dream to become a political analyst and another degree in law, a world first-class renowned Professor of Political Science. In d nearest future, i may venture into active Politics and become an elder-stateman
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nomski0(f): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2013
Danhumprey: Wow......you got big dreams,gal. Tell you what? That was the course I had intended on studying,but Physics gave me a deadly blow,so I decided to opt for Accountancy. I wouldn't mind making you as my family doctor. wink cheesy
I'll keep that in mind.
But only after i'm done tending to sick people in the poorest parts of the world.

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by femooshad(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
we can move forward, TOGETHER cheesy
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Danhumprey: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
Leebliss13: Jst g0t admitted in2 duh dept. 0f bi0science...
.ref0rming duh bi0 sect0r in2 s0mtin mankind neva t0t 0f is ma dream! Taadaa grin
wink
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Danhumprey: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
sandammy: Currently studying Political Science, dream to become a political analyst and another degree in law, a world first-class renowned Professor of Political Science. In d nearest future, i may venture into active Politics and become an elder-stateman
Not just an elder stateman! You can be the messianic President Nigeria have been looking for. Dream big! wink
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Danhumprey: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
femooshad: we can move forward, TOGETHER cheesy
Yes ooo! We can move forward together! cool
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
Currently studying human anatomy, a medical scientist in the making. Looking forward to earn a Ph.d/MD degree after first degree, Don't know which one should go first, Ph.d probably, then MD later on, I might be luck to get into a combined program though.
My hope/dream is to be a renown medical scientist with specialization in the study of skin cell (cancer in particular). It's a dream that is crystal clear.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Danhumprey: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
Nomski0:
I'll keep that in mind.
But only after i'm done tending to sick people in the poorest parts of the world.
That's a good decision and I support you on that. As they say,any good thing done for humanity would outlast the test of time.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by ugonna1054(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
Chikeziehosan: Our minds are alike...i was about updating this..

Lord lead the way
U who owns time
Amen
Nice dream u gat there..erm did u jst got admitted or u re already in ?and wat sch?we would be very "GREAT GEOSCIENTISTS" LONG LIVE GEOSCIENCE
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by ugonna1054(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
Danhumprey: Let it be known this day,that we've got an aspiring Geologist,who would help solve some of our environmental and climatic problems. wink

Bro,just as your signature say,hardwork pays. Be determined and you would see your dream fulfilled!
thanks a lot. I wish u success in every areas of ur human endeavours..WE WOULD. GET THERE
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Danhumprey: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
Guys,bring it on! Come share your future aspiration with us. wink
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by oyedun82(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
currently studyin history nd international relations nd hoping/praying to be an ambassador #diplomatic_tinz
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by imperiouxx(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Biochem. I love science research and researching in the field of cancer chemotherapy. Hoping to make a positive impact to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by MsNas(f): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
Studying Information Technology; Minor in software Development and Ethical Hacking (Msc). I wanna work for GOOGLE! wink. My undergrad was in Physics.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Symphony007: 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Well, i'm currently studying law which i love so much and want to be a gaint in, but i will also go into the financial sector...i already have roots there as my mum works with j.p morgan and the NYSE. Futhermore, i also want to go into politics. I'm tired of always talking about the bad things going on in the nigeria. I want to be part of the change or better still, instigate the change which my country desperately needs.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by maninmood(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
I am currently undertaking a degree course in Computer Network Technology in University of Central Lancashire. After completion, I hope to study Computer security(MSc), which has network security has one of its modules, in Birmingham. In the next few years, I shall be a Network Administrator with certification in CCNA and CCNP. In 15 years time, I shall be a Chattered Network Engineer bagged with awards and titles in Networking field. May God be with me and you(Amen)

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by moscobabs(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
I am studying Jumpology but wanna become a native doctor

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by hismail1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
am studying biomedical science i hope to b the best scienticst in the world and also b the one dat would find the cure to the hiv virus

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by mysticgal(f): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
psychology,to become a psychotherapist or branch into law,if God permits build an umpire

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by yettycandy: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
Am currently studyin biochemistry !am plannin study pharmaceutical chemistry in my secönd degree .so help me God!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Check Ur Unilorin List Here And Good Luck / Difference Between University And Poly Diploma / Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.