Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? (19487 Views)

10 Signs That Shows You Hate The Course You Are Currently Studying / Are You Really Satisfied With What You're Currently Studying???? / Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
A graduate of env. Health technology
i want to be a fulltime businness man
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
imperiouxx:
It's good to hear you're working towards getting papers published.
That's the main reason for volunteering, am "eyeing" direct to Ph.D after this degree. Thanks.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by possibilita(m): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
i'm studying Polymer Technology,hope to become a very good compounder/product designer and also build my own company.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
studying agricultural and environmental engineering,I am working to be a good mechanized farmer and environmental consultant

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Wolef7(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
hismail1: Currently studying urban and regional planning, I want to become a renowned town planner
#TeamURP
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Khaytunechi: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
MASS COMMUNICATION.. just ME aqainst ALL corrupt public office holders.. TRUST ME, my voice will be heard.. and I SWEAR i wont be an ABATI R..

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by excell12go(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'm studying Medicine.
I hope to be a world-class medical researcher for African nations @d World Health Organisation.
#SoHelpMeGod
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Khaytunechi: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
MASS COMMUNICATION.. just ME aqainst ALL corrupt public office holders.. TRUST ME, my voice will be heard.. and I SWEAR i wont be a REUBEN A.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by excell12go(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'm studying Medicine.
I hope to be a world-class medical researcher for African nations @d World Health Organisation in few years time.
#SoHelpMeGod
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by imperiouxx(m): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
adeaugustus: That's the main reason for volunteering, am "eyeing" direct to Ph.D after this degree. Thanks. [/b]

Yea, that just it. Your name will appear on all of his papers and that gives you edge.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by stevikenna: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
I am currently studying mechanical engineering ,will be getting an MBA after this degree..I want to own a fortune500 company in the next 10yrs

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by ceosville(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
moscobabs: I am studying Jumpology but wanna become a native doctor
guy man dey well oh, na my course you dey yab like that?? NFA
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by mazizitonene(m): 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
Currently Studying human anatomy..........rich forever and famous in future......
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by muskham(f): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
I studied YORUBA LANGUAGE in Nigeria and I wanted to be a teacher , though as fate will have it , am presently with foreign government interpreting for the yoruba tourist and the elderly visiting or coming to stay. Am proud to be a linguist. I did wanted to read some other "posh" courses so to say. but these factors prevented me.
1. My parent couldn't meet up financially.
2. My cut off mark was too low
3.i realised that no course was more superior than other. Scientists can give medicine or technology to heal individua,l while educationist/ socialite can chat and dance, even creat theatre to remove depression and bring laughter to the mind of a dying soul. While economist can grow the nation effortlessly. We all depends upon one another.
4.God leadeth while I follow.

6 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by SamyPrince: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
Currently studying ASUU strike, hope to become great analyist of all industrial actions in naija.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
adeola_drg: Presently studying Pharmacy. I want to work @ WHO after my induction(dont even doubt that) and move up the ranks slowly but surely. 8-) I also want to work in NAFDAC at some point. I want to part of the revolutionary force that will reduce the effect that brand companies have on our drug pricing system, thereby making drugs available to the poor as they are to the rich. So help me Lord.
administrative pharmacist, nice one. NDLEA too pass for one
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
Aeronautic Engineering year 4.
Wanna fly to and fro Mars.
**wakeMeUp

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
If not for ASUU, I will be graduating this month for my M.A Degree in History and Strategic Studies, my B.A was History and International Studies, I will proceed to PhD History and become a doctor of Urban History and international politics. To teach in the university and become a Professor. And cap it up by working as UNDP or UNESCO or USAID etc representative in Nigeria. If I get a good Govt Job, I will accept it, as I work, I will continue with my PhD, after my PhD, I will join the academia. So help me God.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
peppy luv: I am a Teacher(Lecturer) and Farmer(horticulture and Rice farming) kiss
Primary Education Studies/ childhood psychology NCE/B.ED and still going further.....
nice one. Why u con dey attack me? Oya come closer, com chop kiss
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Imokanban: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Am currently studing Geophysics an I want to bcome d greatest xplorer
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nizstephen(m): 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
zebra: Why not just stick to research and statistical analyses? It's more applied than computational statistics. Computational statistics is more of theory. U spend all ur time developing/writing statistical algorithms.
ok so how do I go about it in the best way if I wanna go 4 a masters in research and statistical analyses wat will it be called asin would it be information research or what?
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Greatpooss(m): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'm currently studying Zoology, though wasn't my ambition, but I hope to study Medicine after my 1st degree. Take note, only God owns the future.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by yoged(m): 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm. Man proposes but God disposes. Studied Chemistry..... But truth be told i just wanna have a good job, be of help to people, assist many as much as i can because i really love helping people. So help me God.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by respectment(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
Final Year Industrial Mathematics in unizik, first year Law in National open university of Nigeria , actually want to become an entrepreneur and leading figure in the world of commerce and industry.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by wasak(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'm currently studying law... hoping to be a corporate lawyer for an international company and take care of my parents and my family.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by wasak(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'm currently studying law... hoping to be a corporate lawyer for an international company and take care of my parents and my family and any other person I can assist
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'm looking to study pharmacy. In the future, I hope to open my very own pharmacy in nigeria and hopefully spread it across west Africa. cool smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by wonderfulson: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
Currently studying economics, i want to be the president of the world bank and later come back home to help reshape nigeria economy.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by tbagjames(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
Am studying Law and i hope to sue ASUU and FG when i graduate for dameges for the months they have wasted and the months there are probably going to waste.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Rhymesman(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
The course I'm studyin' has nothin' 2 do wit my future...Whether d devil lyks it or not,I will surely b a musician....coz itz my passion 'n' talent.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
God purnish devil.
See the numb of people ASUU wan truncate their effort o..

Y nobody wan be detective like me na...lets show this bh boys d road to hell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid / Photos From FUTO Convocation As Okorocha Bags Doctorate Degree / Share Your First Day In Lecture Hall Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.