Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? (19510 Views)

10 Signs That Shows You Hate The Course You Are Currently Studying / Are You Really Satisfied With What You're Currently Studying???? / Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by myOGAonTOP: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
Though my first degree's Environmental Resource Mgt., i want to open up an ex-situ conservation center for endangered tropical plant species and a scholarship university for brilliant kids who cannot afford tertiary education. All we've currently got are mediocore lecturers demanding for bigger pay and confused kids with money to burn. So help me God
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by homesteady(m): 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
moscobabs: I am studying Jumpology but wanna become a native doctor

Na you sabi!
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by plainmirror(m): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Am presently studying all of you and probably provide employment opportunities for Ʊ all in †нэ nearest future grin
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by pembisco(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
Currently studying medical laboratory science, unimaid! Hope 2 become a professor of laboratory medicine, build ma lab nd chop ur money *afta carrying out tests on u sha*

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Davidbanky(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
Computer science .... But don't know what I wanna become ... That's me being sincere ..lolzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Urine: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ms Nas: Studying Information Technology; Minor in software Development and Ethical Hacking (Msc). I wanna work for GOOGLE! wink. My undergrad was in Physics.

Cool! What programming language are you good with?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by dazzy4real(m): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
currently am studying forestry and widelife resource management. i wud love to be a software developer or do anything concerning information technology. but i must say with this my course am just so confused don't know what step to take next any advise on this pls?
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by oloto(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
Studied Engineering Physics, but looking at building a career in the Navy.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by olahero(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
Danhumprey: How about working as a political analyst? Or combine politic with Law. Or join in active politics and vie for the Presidency? And who know,you may be Nigeria's first female president. wink
God forbid, may God give HER a good husband that will take care of HER and response to all SHE may need on time, WHY SHOULD FEMALE RULES OVER MEN? it ain't a good thing for females to rule over OVER men. I preferred GEJ over thousand of females.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
Elect/Elect..a lecturer

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Incredibleme: 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Am curently studing economics, aiming @ a 1st class them finance as a second degree.
I want to work in the world bank, Imf and also in the banking industry.
So help me God.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by lazinc(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Currently studying Financial Engineering. I want to be a Quant in Wallstreet

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by djeezy(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lawyer.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by indomitable234: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Studied Economics and presently running ICAN programme but believe me i am a trained Network and Security technician currently specialized in the field of structured cabling,wireless networking,fiber optics installation and testing, Cisco equipment and all form of security installation, my bsc cert is forgotten for now coz it has never been of use for me and my company Amplified Networks and Security Gadgets limited is becoming a foremost ICT company in the country.Education isnt just about getting a degree but identifying your gifts and striving to be the best,i never had B.eng but i train elect elect graduates in power and communications,design and implemented final year projects for engineering students

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by rozayx5(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
Currently Studying my FX charts hope to become George Soros or end up setting up the Nigerian Version of Wall street, in the near future grin
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by oloto(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ms Nas: Studying Information Technology; Minor in software Development and Ethical Hacking (Msc). I wanna work for GOOGLE! wink. My undergrad was in Physics.
That's impressive. I studied Physics too. Amen to your dreams and ambitions.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Iaz93: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
GEOLOGY! I've got interest in Astronomy sha. smiley

....ahh wanna fly go a' moon! wink
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by MsNas(f): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
Urine:

Cool! What programming language are you good with?
C++. I'm decent in that. smiley Did some Paschal and stuffs in Nigeria too
oloto:
That's impressive. I studied Physics too. Amen to your dreams and ambitions.
Amen and Thanks!! smiley
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
imperiouxx: Biochem. I love science research and researching in the field of cancer chemotherapy. Hoping to make a positive impact to humanity.

Same here, Interested in cancer research from the anatomical perspective though...

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by pembisco(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
adeaugustus: Currently studying human anatomy, a medical scientist in the making. Looking forward to earn a Ph.d/MD degree after first degree, Don't know which one should go first, Ph.d probably, then MD later on, I might be luck to get into a combined program though.
My hope/dream is to be a renown medical scientist with specialization in the study of skin cell (cancer in particular). It's a dream that is crystal clear.
i tot we studying MLS ar d only medical scientist? U shuld be an anatomist nah since u ar studying anatomy

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by AZeD1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
What school and what's your level of programming/algorithms knowledge?
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
I am presently studying Pharmacy

still undecided abt d 2nd
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by MsNas(f): 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
A-ZeD:

What school and what's your level of programming/algorithms knowledge?
University of Arkansas. Pretty decent programmer at the moment, but I wanna be better..
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by AZeD1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ms Nas:
University of Arkansas. Pretty decent programmer at the moment, but I wanna be better..
Cool...Just finished my M.sc Computer Science... Little devil is whispering Ph.D. to me
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by olahero(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
I am studying Nigeria problems, and I am to kill all of it in nearest future.........., mind YOU, don't be a probe to my dear COUNTRY, cos YOU won't live long. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
dazzy4real: currently am studying forestry and widelife resource management. i wud love to be a software developer or do anything concerning information technology. but i must say with this my course am just so confused don't know what step to take next any advise on this pls?

You're not confused! You know what you want so go get it.... Besides, IT is a very flexible field, your knowledge is not judged by your certificate, make your dream come true by getting professional certificate in you desired field.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
Law law and law,hopin 2 be a S.A.N in d future wink

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Oildichotomy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
Now i feel old
First degree: Geomatics
Msc- Geographic Information Systems {GIS}

Active DREAM:
Already tackling some of the complex environmental and societal challenges within my immediate domain using advanced spatial technologies.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'M DONE WITH MY FIRST DEGREE IN POLITICAL SCIENCE, PREPARING FOR MASTERS IN INTERNATIONAL RELATION.

LOOKING FORWARD TO BECOME UNITED NATION SECRETARY GENERAL IN THE NEAREST FUTURE.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by tayork(m): 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
Am studying APPLIED ZOOLOGY and i wanna be a doctor......ave received lot of bad comment against zoology
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by ogeoflyf(f): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
Studying linguistics, by God's grace hoping 2 become an OAP n also branch into fashion designing.. #fingerzcrossed cool
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
pembisco:
i tot we studying MLS ar d only medical scientist? U shuld be an anatomist nah since u ar studying anatomy

No sir, never said I would be earning my Ph.D in anatomy, I said, Ph.D. In cellular/molecular biology (Cell research), then MD degree. MLS are not really medical scientist, not until you get a Ph.D or MD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

No Nigerian University Made "World's Best 700". / Difference Between University And Poly Diploma / Check Ur Unilorin List Here And Good Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.