Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Knocked Up! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Knocked Up! (4002 Views)

Sex In The Car : Has My Engine Knocked / Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl / On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 3:45am On Jun 26, 2008
No. I just wanted to douse your hopes. Tongue If guys would zip up we wouldn't be discussing this issue.
I think that women also contribute to this issue. If women would also zip up, guys would be helpless unless they want to knock up monkeys.
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 3:46am On Jun 26, 2008
stillwater:

No. I just wanted to douse your hopes. tongue If guys would zip up we wouldn't be discussing this issue.

If guys would zip up?? ??
Were these gurls raped or forced into intercourse?
Your phrase should go. . . . .If gurls would lock their thighs, we wouldn't be here. tongue grin
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 3:56am On Jun 26, 2008
Were these girls raped or forced into intercourse?
Your phrase should go. . . . .If girls would lock their thighs, we wouldn't be here.
Actually, many were raped or coerced into sex by force or by lies. What happened to your prior belief that women are "weaker" sexes?
Re: Knocked Up! by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

I think that women also contribute to this issue. If women would also zip up, guys would be helpless unless they want to knock up monkeys.

Agree.

Jackal:

Were these girls raped or forced into intercourse?
Your phrase should go. . . . .If girls would lock their thighs, we wouldn't be here. tongue grin

Sometimes it's voluntary.
Sometimes these girls are raped and forced.
Sometimes girls do it out of pity in order for you men not to die. So that on your orbituary they don't write "He died for not receiving what would only last for some meagre minutes." tongue
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 4:01am On Jun 26, 2008
Sometimes girls do it out of pity in order for you men not to die. So that on your orbituary they don't write "He died for not receiving what would only last for some meagre minutes."
Lmao. Imagine jackal's obituary like that?
Re: Knocked Up! by NegroNtns(m): 4:04am On Jun 26, 2008
question = Guys: Will you marry a woman just because you knocked her up

answer = NO

question = and you are afraid people will think you are heartless if you refuse to do the "right" thing

answer = People are going think of you one way or another regardless, their opinion will not influence my decision.

question = or you are afraid of her father/male siblings?
answer = why would i want to submit to their intimidation?  Doing so will only increase my vulnerability and cede to them my power of negotiation in the matter
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 4:05am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

Actually, many were raped or coerced into sex by force or by lies. What happened to your prior belief that women are "weaker" sexes?

Cajoled to have intercourse by lies?? I would love to learn such lies. tongue tongue
Women are weaker sex but they don't have weak brains.
They know if they are gonna get laid or not. . . . .all those bedroom drama is a facade.
Many chics have actually told me they know if they would sleep with a man or not from the 1st day. wink

stillwater:

Sometimes it's voluntary.
Sometimes these girls are raped and forced.
Sometimes girls do it out of pity in order for you men not to die. So that on your orbituary they don't write "He died for not receiving what would only last for some meagre minutes." tongue

Lame excuses!!!!!!
Women should be more responsible about the whole schitzo.
The consequences are more for em than the guys. . . . .
Re: Knocked Up! by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 26, 2008
Jackal:

Lame excuses!!!!!!
Women should be more responsible about the whole schitzo.
The consequences are more for em than the guys. . . . .

Personally, it's not a matter of gender here, I believe individuals should take responsibilities for their actions.
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 4:19am On Jun 26, 2008
stillwater:

Personally, it's not a matter of gender here, I believe individuals should take responsibilities for their actions.

I believe the female gender should be more careful and more responsible.
She has more to lose if accident happens. . . . Carrying an unwanted baby for 9 months is an emotional torture.
Morning sickness, School/Work will stop, Labour pains and reh reh reh

Meanwhile, Don Juan is partying away or prolly humping anutha woman around the neighbourhood.
So who loses more?
Me thinks the babe has a whole lot to lose.
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 4:20am On Jun 26, 2008

question = or you are afraid of her father/male siblings?
answer = why would i want to submit to their intimidation? Doing so will only increase my vulnerability and cede to them my power of negotiation in the matter
Lots of folks said the same but there are situations you'll find yourself and you don't need a soothsayer to tell you to dance to their tunes. Bravery can be stupid sometimes, Negro.
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 4:23am On Jun 26, 2008
She has more to lose if accident happens. . . . Carrying an unwanted baby for 9 months is an emotional torture.

Meanwhile, Don Juan is partying away or prolly humping anutha woman around the neighbourhood.
So who loses more?

Don't paint it like it's all loss for the woman and gain for the man. A [b]responsible [/b]man should be able to stand by her during the pregnancy and share the pains and expenses associated with the pregnancy after all she didn't knock herself up. He should be able to cover her bills if she goes on maternity leave and so on. Love or no love, that's the [b]right [/b]thing to do.
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 4:27am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

Don't paint it like it's all loss for the woman and gain for the man. A [b]responsible [/b]man should be able to stand by her during the pregnancy and share the pains and expenses associated with the pregnancy after all she didn't knock herself up. He should be able to cover her bills if she goes on maternity leave and so on. Love or no love, that's the [b]right [/b]thing to do.

I will knock your head if u keep taking me 5 steps backwards angry angry angry angry

Responsibilty flies out of the window as soon as the babe conceives an unwanted baby.
Whatever happens afterwards does not make the guy good or fantastic. . . . .
Besides, being responsible is not even in the equation if Don Juan is 16-20.
A person that is not old enough to feed himself WILL NOT stand by any pregnant woman.
Re: Knocked Up! by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 26, 2008
Jackal:

So who loses more?

You forget to add possibilty of contracting STDs and guilty conscience on the male' part when he comes to his senses, if he comes to his senses
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 4:34am On Jun 26, 2008
Responsibilty flies out of the window as soon as the babe conceives an unwanted baby.
Whatever happens afterwards does not make the guy good or fantastic. . . . .
Besides, being responsible is not even in the equation if Don Juan is 16-20.
A person that is not old enough to feed himself WILL NOT stand by any pregnant woman.
You are painting the worst scenario. What if Don Juan is over 24? Besides, the law in America applies to men 18 and above because they are adults. If he does not have a job, he has no business knocking women up. He can as well go and pick fruits to take care of the fruit of his idiocy.

Responsibilty is a lifelong phenomenon. If both parties made a mistake by being irresponsible, they should assume "responsibility" by taking care of the consequences. It's irresponsible for a man to knock up a woman, desert her and start on new honey pot projects.
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 4:36am On Jun 26, 2008
In Cameroun, men 18 and over are made to pay a one time payment of about $2000 if they knock up any girl or face a jail sentence. Don't you think that such laws in Nigeria will make these boys hunting for honey pots have a second thought?
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 4:41am On Jun 26, 2008
stillwater:

You forget to add possibilty of contracting STDs and guilty conscience on the male' part when he comes to his senses, if he comes to his senses

Thats minor. . . . .STD are forgettable scars.
Guilty conscience ONLY comes into the equation IF the babe in question is not a hood rat with multiple partners.
Men don't have feenings for a gurl they know as a freebie. Thats OFFICIAL. cool

RedHotChic:

You are painting the worst scenario. What if Don Juan is over 24? Besides, the law in America applies to men 18 and above because they are adults. If he does not have a job, he has no business knocking women up. He can as well go and pick fruits to take care of the fruit of his idiocy.

If Don Juan is 24 then it's a different tune.
However, the woman still has a whole lot more to LOSE having an unwanted baby.

The Cameroun gist is hilarious. $2000 for knocking a woman up??
Trust me, Condoms would sell more in Cameroun than oil in Nigeria. cheesy grin
Re: Knocked Up! by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 26, 2008
Jackal:

Thats minor. . . . .STD are forgettable scars.
Guilty conscience ONLY comes into the equation IF the babe in question is not a hood rat with multiple partners.
Men don't have feenings for a girl they know as a freebie. Thats OFFICIAL. cool

Naa STDs are rarely forgettable. They leave impressions that could last forever. . . cool Be afraid!!!!!!!!!
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 4:47am On Jun 26, 2008
If Don Juan is 24 then it's a different tune.
However, t[b]he woman still has a whole lot more to LOSE having an unwanted baby.[/b]

You are saying it like you are almost happy that women bear the burden more and the annoying thing about these guys that knock women up is that they ostracize single mothers anytime they want to choose a bride.

The Cameroun gist is hilarious. $2000 for knocking a woman up??
Trust me, Condoms would sell more in Cameroun than oil in Nigeria
Yep, the only problem is that the law is restricted to knocking up school girls(which should be a jail sentence in America) besides, a $2000 one time payment is not enough penance for careless pregnancy.
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 4:51am On Jun 26, 2008
stillwater:

Naa STDs are rarely forgettable. They leave impressions that could last forever. . . cool Be afraid!!!!!!!!!

As long as it's not HIV or Hepatitis schitzo. . . . . .Men are safe. cool cool cool

Why should i be afraid??. . . . I don't take any risk as a geezer. . . . .Momma didn't raise no fool.
I am always strapped.

RedHotChic:

You are saying it like you are almost happy that women bear the burden more and the annoying thing about these guys that knock women up is that they ostracize single mothers anytime they want to choose a bride.

I am afraid, i can't marry a single parent.
So many beautiful women(single) to choose from. Why should i settle for less??

Yep, the only problem is that the law is restricted to knocking up school girls(which should be a jail sentence in America) besides, a $2000 one time payment is not enough penance for careless pregnancy.

Whatever floats their boat.
I love Nigeria. cheesy grin
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 5:00am On Jun 26, 2008
As long as it's not HIV or Hepatitis schitzo. . . . . .Men are safe. Cool Cool Cool

Why should i be afraid??. . . . I don't take any risk as a geezer. . . . .Momma didn't raise no fool.
I am always strapped.
1 in 4 adults in NYC has herpes, so be careful.

I am afraid, i can't marry a single parent.
So many beautiful women(single) to choose from. Why should i settle for less??
This is a very denigrating and goofy remark on single mothers. So marrying a single mother is settling for less? Who knocked them up in the first place? I hope you feel the same way if a woman rejects you because you are a single father.

Again, i hope you know that some single mothers came as a result of widowhood or divorce and not because they were knocked up by a loser.
Re: Knocked Up! by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 26, 2008
Jackal:

As long as it's not HIV or Hepatitis schitzo. . . . . .Men are safe. cool cool cool

I am always strapped.

Since it's not 100% safe, being strapped does not mean you're safe. cheesy STDs such as AIDs, gonorrhea, syphilis are not minor diseases, they can deform or kill you cheesy Be careful!!! cheesy
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 5:07am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

I dont stay in NYC. English girls are well-mannered.
So i dont have to be careful. tongue

This is a very denigrating and goofy remark on single mothers. So marrying a single mother is settling for less? Who knocked them up in the first place? I hope you feel the same way if a woman rejects you because you are a single father.

For me, marrying a single mum is settling for less. Let single mothers marry single fathers.
How can a young man like me settle for a single mum and her kids. . . .Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
I am too hot for such frivolities. cool

Again, i hope you know that some single mothers came as a result of widowhood or divorce and not because they were knocked up by a loser.

Whatever the case may be. . . . . I can't be with a single mother.
Hell. . . . .I cannot shag a single mother let alone marry her.

stillwater:

Since it's not 100% safe, being strapped does not mean you're safe. cheesy STDs such as AIDs, gonorrhea, syphilis are not minor diseases, they can deform or kill you cheesy Be careful!!! cheesy

Prophetess of doom, Thank You.
I have come this far without any hiccup. I can do without your advise. grin
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 5:10am On Jun 26, 2008
For me, marrying a single mum is settling for less. Let single mothers marry single fathers.
How can a young man like me settle for a single mum and her kids. . . .Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
I am too hot for such frivolities. Cool

Whatever the case may be. . . . . I can't be with a single mother.
Hell. . . . [size=16pt].I cannot shag a single mother let alone marry her.[/size]

Get help ASAP. You still live in century 17. Good night.
Re: Knocked Up! by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 26, 2008
Jackal:

Prophetess of doom, Thank You.
I have come this far without any hiccup. I can do without your advise. grin

By the time you reach that place, don't tell them I did not warn you. cool
Re: Knocked Up! by StephenP(m): 5:12am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

Whoa. . . I didn't know that. Gotcha watch them girls that be kissing me cheesy
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 5:14am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

Get help ASAP. You still live in century 17. Good night.

Don't be heartbroken if the statement DISQUALIFIES you.

stillwater:

By the time you reach that place, don't tell them I did not warn you. cool
tongue

Which place?  Don't make me whup your butt.
I am covered.
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 5:15am On Jun 26, 2008
Whoa. . . I didn't know that. Gotcha watch them girls that be kissing me
Some of dem supposed girls kissing are transexuals sha.
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 5:17am On Jun 26, 2008
Don't be heartbroken if the statement DISQUALIFIES you.
I've never told you before that i've been preggy before how much less having a baby. Your idea that single mothers should be treated like lepers is just sickening and inhuman. I still recommend deliverance. I don't think you'll be singing the same song if your sister becomes one. Common, it can happen to anyone even mother Theresa.
Re: Knocked Up! by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 26, 2008
Jackal:

Which place? Don't make me whup your butt.
I am covered.

Covered by what? tongue
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 5:19am On Jun 26, 2008
Covered by what?
Staphylococcus aureus and neisseria gonorrhoeae tongue tongue tongue tongue.
Re: Knocked Up! by StephenP(m): 5:22am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

Some of them supposed girls kissing are transexuals sha.

Nah. . . I check.
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 5:22am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

I've never told you before that i've been preggy before how much less having a baby. Your idea that single mothers should be treated like lepers is just sickening and inhuman. I still recommend deliverance. I don't think you'll be singing the same song if your sister becomes one. Common, it can happen to anyone even mother Theresa.

All ma sisters are happily married. So it can never happen to them. tongue

RedHotChic:

Staphylococcus aureus and neisseria gonorrhoeae tongue tongue tongue tongue.

U are so silly. U seem to be an expert in this field.
Are u sure u don't distribute these products??

stillwater:

Covered by what? tongue

Covered by HIS grace! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4)

deleted / How Many People Did U Date Back In High School? / What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.